This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #11 Results

Topic » Battle #11 Results

1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
I thank you all for your patience!

I can only host in my free time so I thank you all for standing by patiently while I get through the final leg of this semester!

Sunset Sons did not post, and quite frankly, I'm disappointed. They will automatically join the list of users to vote off. Ali Caldwell, I will rank with you with the others tonight, no mini battle.

I will only save 5 warriors tonight. There will be a bottom 4 + the Sunset Sons to vote out.

1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko
"Hit or Miss" featuring Courtnie Ramirez

The beginning didn't catch my attention but once the "Ooh la las" came in, I was right there with you. I think this was a SAFE performance, but will it save you from exile tonight? We'll find out.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"California Dreamin'" featuring Lacy Mandigo

This was an odd pairing for me, I don't think you both complimented eachother well. I know the context of this video is a battle and to outsing the other person, but I'm not sure if that was the smartest choice for this challenge. I will say Alisan nailed the vocals and really shined on this song.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
"No Promises" featuring Cheat Codes

I've heard this song before and I had no idea Demi was on the track! I think because the vocals were simple and we all know Demi is so much more capable. This song reminded me of that song Halsey did with Chainsmokers. The name is escaping me, but it doesn't matter. This was ok, but I feel like this was an off week for you,I'm used to such a high standard that this song felt underwhelming.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
"Drugs" featuring Corey Taylor

The synths/keyboard is the star of this song. It had a "stranger things" kind of vibe for me. I also appreciated the melodic vocals because normally you send in vocals that are more so meant for the beat rather than melody. This was a really good submission, and if anything this could have been your "new" sound. Good work.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALSEY // Jameslu
"Alone" featuring Big Sean

The blue neon cross is a THEME this week, huh?. Also, I unknowingly have a remix of this song on my spotify playlist but Halsey isn't credited! Tragic. I think the song is creative and plays with voice and sound distortion to get this melodic noise. It makes me feel immersed into the song which is a skill you need in this competition. Good work to you also.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1
"You" featuring Travis Barker

You held my attention from start to finish. This is definitely one of your best submissions all season, and I am so happy you're still with us. Keep fighting, stay strong.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
JOJO // kaylee21
"Slow Motion" featuring Lindsey Lomis

Jojo I feel like you took the back seat on vocals for this track. Which makes sense as a feature but was your vocals strong enough to outlast your other competitors? We'll find out soon.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
NAO // tbrown_47
"Saturn" featuring Kwabs

I'm a KWABS fan so when I read this pairing I gasped. The juxtaposition of Nao's high pitched voice to Kwabs deep pitched voice is magic. Reminds me of a Diana Ross vs Luther Van Dross pairing but modern jazz and R&B. I loved this track , perfect pairing, perfect song.
1241 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000

DID NOT POST
1241 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
"Not a Superwoman"  feat Shi Shi

This song isn't pushing any mountains for me. It's a fine submission, but will I be coming back for a second listen? Probably not. This feels like an off week for mostly everyone, and I hope this isn't the one where everyone burns out. Find that joy when you sing, and come back ready to fight.
1241 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let's take a look at this week's point distribution...

1st :: 15 Points
2nd :: 13 Points
3rd ::12 Points
4th :: 11 Points
5th :: 10 Points
------------Immunity line----------------
6th :: 9 Points
7th :: 7 Points
8th :: 5 Points
9th :: 3 Points
10th :: 1 Point

Everyone gets a point for submitting. Inactives get 0 points.
1241 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
1st :: 15 Points :: NAO // tbrown_47
2nd :: 13 Points :: JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1
3rd ::12 Points :: HALSEY // Jameslu

Congratulations, all three of you are safe to the TOP 8 !
1241 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
4th :: 11 Points :: FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
5th :: 10 Points :: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw

Congratulations, the two of you are also SAFE to the TOP 8!
1241 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
The rest of results:

6th :: 9 Points :: WAA WEI // ilovetosing
7th :: 7 Points :: DEMI LOVATO // Delights
8th :: 5 Points :: ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko
9th :: 3 Points :: JOJO // kaylee21
10th :: 0 Points :: SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000
1241 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Demi Lovato was competiting for the Sixth Power, but she lost the mini competition. Her punishment is as follows:

"If you do not win this power, you will be lose immunity for two subsequent weeks and incur one automatic vote  to WALK THE PLANK each round."

Punishment will begin tonight!

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!