This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #10 Results

Topic » Battle #10 Results

1244 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Welcome to your first individual immunity challenge!

#TeamOndine

1244 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
After viewing everyone's rankings, here's how #TeamOndine believes the match ups should go!

Round 1: The Biggest Threats
JOJO // kaylee21 VS FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele

Round 2: The Deadly Warriors
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw VS HALSEY // Jameslu

Round 3: The Black Horses
ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko VS SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000

Round 4: The Overlooked Assassins
DEMI LOVATO // Delights VS WAA WEI // ilovetosing

Round 5: The Underdogs
JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1 VS NAO // tbrown_47

The following warriors did not vote. If either of them win in their matchups they will still win immunity but the highest score they will receive is a 5.

ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko
SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000
1244 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Now, this is BALLROOM rules. So you will battle the other person in your pairings. Whoever does better gets their 10s and IMMUNITY. Losers get 0 points and will be eligible to be voted off!

Are we ready to jingle our belles?

*snaps*
1244 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Round 1: The Biggest Threats

JOJO // kaylee21
"Good Thing"

VS

FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
"Bad Girls Club"

Jojo, I fully had this song on my spotify playlist and had NO IDEA it was your song. And I'm like, biiiiiiiitch! I love this new side of you albeit I side I already knew but not one I knew belonged to you. This song really deserves to be on top, and I'll bottom to it.

FIR, this song sounded like that hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend song... and oh it was so hilariously bad but I so so appreciated you going out of your comfort zone. This could be a good track for Riverdale or maybe some edgy teenage rom com, IDK, but wow this was unexpected.

Winner: JOJO // kaylee21

Immunity Circle
JOJO // kaylee21

Plank Walkers
1244 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Round 2: The Deadly Warriors

ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"Smells like teen spirit"

VS

HALSEY // Jameslu
"Nightmare"

Alisan, this was a total 180 from what we normally see from you. But I don't know if this song did your vocal talent justice. The ending was immaculate, loved that section, but the beginning and middle was a chore to sit through, and I think the problem was your voice was tied down with the song, but once you released it, that's when the WOW factor came in.

Halsey, WOW that chorus goes off. I wasn't crazy about the verses this time. It felt like the bridge and chorus was the real star and then we had to sit through and wait for a verse to be over before we can jump back into that banger of a chorus. In this round I think these two songs were fairly matched up, so making this decision is difficult for me.

Winner: HALSEY // Jameslu

Immunity Circle
JOJO // kaylee21
HALSEY // Jameslu

Plank Walkers
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
1244 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Round 3: The Black Horses
ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko VS SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000

ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko

VS

SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000

Ali, your video was blocked. But I did see it was posted earlier today but I did not have a chance to listen before NBC took it off the air. I will not penalize for it, because I've been there, and it's fair to you.

There is no winner for this round and I'll void your scores this round.

As for immunity... I can't justify putting you both in the immunity circle or the plank walkers, so here is what I think is the most fair. I will push you two to the next challenge, but when everyone else is ranked for battle 11, you two will face off again and follow the same immunity rules as this round. Sunset Sons, I have not heard your song, you may resubmit it in the future.
1244 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Round 4: The Overlooked Assassins

DEMI LOVATO // Delights
"Remember December"

VS

WAA WEI // ilovetosing
"I will be fine"

Demi.... I had no idea you were this kind of girl! I love this untouched vibe by the Veronicas! And that little spice of paramore is lovely too. I'm guessing this was an experimental phase which fits SO WELL with this challenge. Loved this.

Waa Wei, the first 30 seconds were meh for me, but once that trumpet came in I was like... OK OK! A little disco, a little bit of soul, a little bit of synths, this experimental sound is just as satisfying as Demi's.

Winner: DEMI LOVATO // Delights

Immunity Circle
JOJO // kaylee21
HALSEY // Jameslu
DEMI LOVATO // Delights

Plank Walkers
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
1244 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Round 5: The Underdogs

JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1
"Lasting Lover"

VS

NAO // tbrown_47
"Make it Out Alive"

I love this new direction for you, James. I have no critiques I thought this was fantastic work.

Nao, this stripped version was so unexpected and the most beautifully raw vocals I've heard this season. My jaw was to the floor and I was completely swooned by you. If I had to give immunity to ONE person this battle, I'd give it to you.

Winner: NAO // tbrown_47

Immunity Circle
JOJO // kaylee21
HALSEY // Jameslu
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
NAO // tbrown_47

Plank Walkers
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
1244 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
This has proved to be a truly controversial episode and my heart hurts that I have to lose any of you this round. But alas, there's only one winner on this show, and after this vote we have to let someone go.

Everyone. Please vote for ONE of the following warriors to WALK THE PLANK!

ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
WAA WEI // ilovetosing

If you do not vote, your vote will count against you whether you earned immunity or not. You ALL have 24 hours to mail me your decision.
1244 days 6 hours ago
Midiaw
Ohhh well, maybe I would have posted a block video one too lmao
1243 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
It's time to reveal the votes. If I call your name, you are SAFE
1243 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster

With 0 votes, you are safe to battle 11
1243 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw

with 0 votes, you are also safe and we'll see you next battle
1243 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
Waa Wei and James arthur.... one of you will be leaving us tonight
1243 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
The warrior leaving us tonight is.......

-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
unknown.

There were 5 votes for Waa Wei and 5 votes for James, which means, we need a tie breaker.
1243 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
TIE BREAKER!

Waa Wei... James Arthur...

You have 12 hours to send me ANY video you like. You may repeat a track you've already used in the past. Post whatever song you like that will KEEP YOU SAFE. This is your last chance to IMPRESS ME and SAVE YOURSELF from elimination!

I will view the videos and select one of you to stay.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!