This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #10: Funky Fresh

Topic » Battle #10: Funky Fresh

1247 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
#TeamMelusine + #TeamAtargatis are NO MORE!

You have all merged into #TeamOndine ! Congratulations, you have all proven yourselves to make it to the top 10! All of your artists are LOCKED IN and cannot be played in a future season of The Music Wars FOREVER!

There are two parts to this challenge

(Part 1) Please privately message me your ranking of all current warriors from BEST (#1) to WORST (#9). Please note you are not including yourself in this ranking because of course you're number 1!

(Part 2) The challenge this battle is to post something NEW! I've been saying all season how I love to see something new each battle, so now is your chance. Post a song that artist has sung that portrays them in a new light! Is it a new way of singing? Different instruments? Different genre? Get creative and think it over.

Based upon your rankings you will all be paired up and scored BALLROOM STYLE! Just like we've done before, you will face off in pairs and get a perfect score of 10, or leave with nothing. Perfect 10s get immunity, and all the zeros will be eligible for the vote.

You have 48 hours to send in your rankings and submit. Good luck, and welcome to the merge!

1246 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
1246 days 10 hours ago
tbrown_47
Make It Out Alive - NAO

So far we've seen NAO's wonky funk on full display. Today, we get to see NAO perform without any flashy, funky beats. Just her voice and a guitar.

1246 days 10 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Bad Girls Club

This is literally the third time me trying to submit because my computer is deciding to act funny on me today. But enjoy this weird, fun, trolling song by Falling in Reverse. Probably a bit of a risk but gotta showcase this side of Ronnie! Enjoy :)

1246 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
We've seen JoJo sing a lot of R&B and so i wanted to change it up a little.

1246 days 6 hours ago
Delights
We haven't seen demi Lovato doing a rock song yet so let's do one now

https://youtu.be/hmp5_cayCIs
1246 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
I decided to bring a more upbeat and quicker acoustic version of James Arthur, a dj Sigala is featured in this and including an orchestra enjoy!

1246 days 4 hours ago
crazybone5000
Sunset Sons - Superman

This is a song from their new album. This song is more of a slower song, and a more heartfelt one. In this album especially they experiment with different sounds and rhythms to create more diverse tracks.

1246 days 1 hour ago
Midiaw

Today, I'll take you in the 60s, which is something out of my comfort. As usual, I gave it my 200% best out of me. We all know how those type songs are difficult, but for me, it's a self-challenge. So enjoy!!!
1245 days 19 hours ago
ilovetosing
Singer: 魏如萱 (Waa Wei)
Title: I will be fine

I usually show you the more emotional or even dark side of her songs, today let's go with the more upbeat side of her songs.

This song is about saying goodbye to a bad breakup, with the trumpet in the background this song is as cheerful as it can be.

This song includes English subtitles in the video.

1245 days 6 hours ago
J4ckWilko

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!