This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #3 Results

Topic » Battle #3 Results

1266 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster

Tonight comments will be posted live!

Each of you has been paired up a member of the opposing team and comments will reflect that as well. I will only comment who won and why and the winner of each mini battle will win 10 points for their team, and the loser will not win any points for their team!

*GASP*
1266 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hi
1266 days 7 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Excited!!
1266 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
Mini Battle #1
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"Somewhere"

VS

KYLIE MINOGUE // Dylanglover1
"Copacabana"

Winner: ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
Comment: This was a HARD battle to choose, and I think both of you are worthy of win if you were paired up differently. I chose Alisan because I felt the power and dynamics of her vocals where as Kylie didn't have as strong vocals but was so much fun to watch.

Both of you are getting #downloaded to my itunes

Scores
#TeamMelusine

#TeamAtargatis
1266 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Yes Midiaw
1266 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
Mini Battle #2
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
"Too Good At Goodbyes"

VS

JOJO // kaylee21
"Pretty Wings"

Winner: JOJO // kaylee21
Comment: You both sang at one level throughout each of your songs and I think it was a fair battle between the two, but what made me lean towards Jojo was the "Pretty wings" chorus and the layering vocals with the background singers made a beautiful sound. Demi, I don't think that song gave you as much room to play with the vocal as much as the Pretty Wings song.

Scores
#TeamMelusine
10 + 0 = 10

#TeamAtargatis
0 + 10 = 10
1266 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Yayy gj!
1266 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
ouuu a tie so far!
1266 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
Mini Battle #3
JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1
"The Power of Love" NOT by Celine Dion xD

VS

FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
"Gangsta's Paradise"

Winner:
Comment: You both went a dark route and I think it worked for Falling in Reverse, but not as much for James Arthur. James, you lost me in this performance and I wasn't sure where I was being taken. I love me some reverb but I think it was relied upon a little too much. I wasn't excited about the song. Falling In Reverse, I did not expect this song choice, but you really made it your own and that screamo section was very fun as well. I'm not a fan of the OG song, but you made me a fan of your version.

Scores
#TeamMelusine
10 + 0 + 0 = 10

#TeamAtargatis
0 + 10 + 10 = 20
1266 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Damn
1266 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
wow...
1266 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
I guess it wasn't ur cup of tea lol
1266 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Surprised by that lol
1266 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Jameslu
Surprised by that lol

I thought I was losing my mind...
1266 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Ffs I think melusine is losing again
1266 days 7 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
@humanwebjet1 LOL your last message is an accidental pun for my band 馃ぃ they have a song called Losing My Mind

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!