This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Barramundi)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

4628 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well it's been a long season, but it's finally coming to a close guys. And the final 2 is about to be decided by Minka.

Vote will be due by 7pm EST Sunday

Only Minka votes.

Questions soon..
4628 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
Sorry I had to drop out of the challenge... I feel so damn ill -_-
4628 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Minka - How does it feel knowing you get to face the jury?

Gaiaphage & BENLINUS - It's been a tough few Tribal Councils lately, how should Minka vote tonight?
4628 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Minka, you should take me because as you know, I've played my hardest since the beginning. Being the leader of Kucha, I made sure everyone got the challenge information in time to get prepared. I had a somewhat big target on my back since I was the leader. I've showed to every challenge I believe. I've won multiple tribal challenges for Kucha, and won one individual challenge. I came close to winning multiple individual challenges, showing my determination to win. I've played the hardest in my opinion out of Ben and myself in strategic ways, social ways, and physical ways. I think I deserve this the most. I knew who was being voted out each tribal, and I feel I was the leader in the merge as well.

That should explain how I want Minka to vote lol. But she should vote who she truly think deserves Final Two the most whether its Ben or myself.
4628 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ben, I love you bro! Good luck!
4628 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
Oh and grats Minka

Well I dont think Gaia or I should campaign why or how minka should vote because we really are on the same level in the game and choices that would have been made. We both won 1 immunity, we both had the same strategy and neither of us was the leader of the two... and truthfully if either of us had won this challenge we would have taken each other. So it's really just up to Minka... we are basically equal choices
4628 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gah Ben. Now I feel like an ass cause I campaigned :/.
4628 days 8 hours ago
Minka
It feels awesome. Like, just the chance to be there with decent odds of winning, after trying so hard in all those challenges. It feels like a good payoff for the time I've put into this. My vote tonight is based on a lot of things, and I have no doubts that it is the best vote for myself.
4628 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
But I guess I have to give reasons...

I turned up to as many challenges as I could pre-merge and had to stay up till about 2:00am sometimes talking with the tribe and doing challenges, I came runner up in God knows how many challenges and I would have won another challenge had I not tried to play fair... which caused Gaia to then win the challenge. I think Minka you and I talked a fair bit I like you but I wouldnt say we are Bff's or anything and I think we both know that... your most likely going to win either way so just go with what you want
4628 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I'm deleting my campaign post cause I feel its fair as Ben didn't campaign. So my new answer:

Minka, vote who you think played their hardest, who deserves this more, and who you think you will beat. Whoever you take, I think it'll be a close 3-4 vote for the winner.
4628 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Gaiaphage - Do you think bringing up all those points could perhaps backfire and make Minka vote against you, since you bring up a lot of points to why you should win the entire game, not why you should go to the final?

BENLINUS - Are you happy with how you have played this season?
4628 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Or wait Ben campaigned so ill keep mine up XD
4628 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage - Do you think bringing up all those points could perhaps backfire and make Minka vote against you, since you bring up a lot of points to why you should win the entire game, not why you should go to the final?

There's a chance, yes. But whoever she takes, I think it'll be a close vote as all three of us played amazing games.
4628 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Minka - Are you taking who deserves it? Or who is least likely to beat you against the jury?
4628 days 8 hours ago
Minka
Well, my gameplay was actually pretty flawed. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my immunity wins. So no matter what, the final two will be a Tina/Colby situation.
4628 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
I only campaigned because you did :P lol

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!