This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14 - Re-Run

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14 -..

4628 days 11 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Challenge will begin at 6pm EST Saturday.
4628 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I WILL BE HERE
4628 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
I should be able to make it :)
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
I'll be here. I gotta be.
4628 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well I was going to do the rights of passage at the beginning of the challenge, but since Ben decided to take over we will get straight into it.

This challenge is called Re-Run for a reason. It will be a mixture of past challenges you have been in. The winner of course will go through to the final automatically, and also decide who goes with them!

The Challenger consists of:
- 2 Nightwatches which will be spaced out by at least 30 minutes. For example; You can be on Nightwatch once the challenge begins at 6pm, and then the earliest for the next one is 6:30pm. Once you have completed 2, you will be mailed the second step.

- The second step will be a series of questions based on the original Survivor Australian Outback. Once you have answered them all correctly, you move on to the last part of the challenge.

- The final part to this challenge is unjumbling a bunch of words. Each word will have an extra letter in it which will be used for a final word, which you post here on the forum. Example being, if you had the word - orneboy, it is Borneo, which will leave out the letter Y. Use that as part of the final word.

Any questions can be asked on here!
4628 days 2 hours ago
Minka
Do we post the unjumbled words as well?
4628 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Are all the words survivor related?
4628 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
no, mail me :-)
4628 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
yes, they are survivor related
4628 days 2 hours ago
Minka
Do we have to wait for you to approve the unjumbled words before we post the final word?
4628 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
no
4628 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Minka and I did our nails at camp Natalie! :D

*shows her*

Cute eh?
4628 days 2 hours ago
Minka
*shows* Lookin' good for the final immunity!
4628 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Walks in*
4628 days 2 hours ago
Minka
Good luck boys.
4628 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Good luck guys!

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!