This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Barramundi)

Topic » Tribal Council #13..

4630 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well guys, Minka has set the standards for the last two Immunity Challenges, when it has been important. And now one of you will unfortunately have to leave this game.

Votes are due by 6pm EST Friday

Minka can not be voted.

NO VOTE = SELF VOTE

Questions soon...
4630 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Minka - You have now won 2 immunities in a row. Now that is a huge surprise to fans probably. What has made you such a sudden threat in challenges?

Gaiaphage - You showed a lot of frustration and emotion in that last challenge. Is that because you feel like if Minka won, which she did, you would be next to go?

soccerbchris - This is the last Tribal Council where you need to count on more than 1 person to be safe. Do you think you have made close enough allies to survive this Tribal Council?

BENLINUS - Even though you could be going tonight, and you could've gone last time and so on. How long has the final 2 been in your mind for?
4630 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage - You showed a lot of frustration and emotion in that last challenge. Is that because you feel like if Minka won, which she did, you would be next to go?

Yes, I really wanted to win because I think it could be. Being one of the only two to show, means I am determined to win this game, but my game could end now.
4630 days 5 hours ago
Minka
Minka - You have now won 2 immunities in a row. Now that is a huge surprise to fans probably. What has made you such a sudden threat in challenges?

Because I'm the sweet girl? To be honest, I think it's because I want it more. This is my first game, and I'm pretty determined to at least reach final two. I'm very competitive.
4630 days ago
soccerbchris
I dont know...I want to think so but then again I wouldnt be suprised to see at least a vote my way, probably 2, hopefully not 3 :(
4629 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
A while... I could get there.... just nervous :S
4629 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
But I need to step up and win a second immunity if I wanna show I can win
4629 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
*goes up and writes name down*

This wasnt how it was meant to be... Im so sorry dude :(

Luvs you

*folds paper and puts it in urn*
4629 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Lmao we have a stalker! Jflora commenting in all the polls about me... he is so weird.. he says he is like 23 and was flirting with the 12 year old in a game I was in... so awkward
4629 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Sorry bud. Weve been together since the beginning. This is when tribal gets hard. Voting out one of us four.

*Writes name down*
4629 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
*Sneaks Into Camp*

Looks into urn

I'll Just Stuff This In...

*Thousands of votes for Ben and Gaia Put into the urn*

That should do it :D
4629 days 15 hours ago
Minka
*writes vote* You're a great guy, and I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for the work you put into the team challenges before the merge. But I want to win now.

*puts vote in urn*
4629 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Sneaks back to Urn*

Oo. Who voted me a bunch of times!?

*Dies*
4629 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
*GOES OVER TO URN*

Who the fudge voted me!?!?!

*giggles*

Fudge :O
4629 days 4 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Once the votes are read, the decision is final... Person with the most votes will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately... I'll read the votes...
4629 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
*gulps*

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!