This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Barramundi)

Topic » Tribal Council #11..

4655 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Things are getting close to the end, and still, it seems like no one is feeling vulnerable as only 2 people had a crack at Immunity. So will the votes be obvious? Or are we in for a surprise?

Gaiaphage has immunity and you CANNOT vote him.

Votes due by 5pm EST Monday which will be closely followed by the next Challenge at 8pm.

NO VOTE = SELF VOTE

Questions soon..
4655 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Gaiaphage -You nearly gave up in the challenge, and you came back to win immunity. Do you think that's any evidence that anyone can win this game? No matter how slim their chances are?

Minka - After this it's the final 5, which is quite a great effort. How big is this Tribal Council to you?

soccerbchris - The immunity run has ended, do you feel safe without it?

titan24maniac - Would jacco be the smart choice tonight? Or the right choice? Or both? Or Neither?

BENLINUS - You had the challenge in the bag, and then threw it away pretty much. I can't count how many times you have come either 2nd or 3rd in challenges. Does that effect your mentality yet?
4655 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage -You nearly gave up in the challenge, and you came back to win immunity. Do you think that's any evidence that anyone can win this game? No matter how slim their chances are?

Yeah, I think it does. But I think Ben gave me the win. I think he messed up that question on purpose :P. And if he didn't? Then yeah, anyone of us 5 can win this game.
4655 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I love answering questions, so is it cool if I answer everyones questions that I can answer and then get more from you? Lol
4655 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
lol sure dude
4655 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Yes im going crazy lol I came close in like loads of challenges but it's never enough
4655 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
After this it's the final 5, which is quite a great effort. How big is this Tribal Council to you?

This tribal isn't big. I think we all know who's going.

Would jacco be the smart choice tonight? Or the right choice? Or both? Or Neither?

Jacco is the right choice cause the 5 of us have been together since the beginning, so yeah, the right thing would be to stay loyal all the way until the hard tribals.
4654 days 22 hours ago
Minka
Yeah, it's pretty much an unspoken truth as to who's going home. This tribal is only big in the sense that it's the last obstacle in our pursuit of a clean Pagonging.
4654 days 22 hours ago
jacco
i think im a bad choice to vote off, i actually think thats obvious.
if u look at it these 5 have been close yes but, where do u come into that group?
only 2 can make it to the finals, my backs against the wall so i have to be loyal so if im gone after this tribal i know exactly whos gonna be in the fnials and grats to them they controlled every single person on their tribe.
4654 days 17 hours ago
titan24maniac
Guys, just vote me out...I don't have time to play in this game, and I don't want to tarnish the game by floating through a game that I can't play in.
4654 days 17 hours ago
titan24maniac
I'm really getting off the site, and I can't make a single challenge. I'm so sorry :(. But I want to see you 5 fight it out.
4654 days 9 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most vots will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
4654 days 9 hours ago
NatalieRoux
First vote  -  BENLINUS
4654 days 9 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Second vote....... jacco

1 - BENLINUS
1 - jacco
4654 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Bye jacco
4654 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
inb4 someone flips

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!