This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10

Topic » Tribal Council #10

4648 days 16 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well guys once again soccerbchris is safe from being voted. You CAN NOT (RJ18) vote soccerbchris, as he has Immunity, the rest of you are fair game.

NO VOTE = SELF VOTE

Questions soon...
4648 days 16 hours ago
BENLINUS
:)
4648 days 16 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Minka - After that challenge, do you feel more safe in this game? Or less safe?

Gaiaphage - Do you feel like this tribe is one big happy family yet? Or will that happen when all the former Ogakor members are gone?

BENLINUS - If random.org favoured you a bit more, you could've snared a victory earlier today, does it mean much to you?

titan24maniac - Random fact: Your username doesn't need correcting on Word :-S. Do you think jacco will be going home tonight due to the ban? Or will that be an advantage for his short life in this game?

RJ18 - Will you be annoyed if you go tonight rather than the one who is banned? Do you think coming last in the challenge could also influence the votes.. as you will have an advantage next time?

jacco - stop getting banned !!

soccerbchris - Does it feel wonderful having Immunity once again? And not only that! But knowing that you have some pretty close allies in this game?
4648 days 16 hours ago
NatalieRoux
BTW - votes due by 6pm EST Saturday!
4648 days 16 hours ago
BENLINUS
Yeah I mean I wanna win immunity but the fact this was more populatity then skill makes my pain easier to cope with :'(

lol
4648 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage - Do you feel like this tribe is one big happy family yet? Or will that happen when all the former Ogakor members are gone?

Were not really a big family. Its like 4 brothers 1 sister, and then there's the two stepbrothers who are unwanted. Not that we don't love you <3 but you're not as close as the others. I think it'll get interesting once all Ogakor members are gone.
4648 days 15 hours ago
Minka
I don't think being the lowest ranked Kucha would make anyone feel more safe. But I'm not really worried about it. It was definitely an interesting challenge.
4648 days 15 hours ago
titan24maniac
Natalie...too early to tell. You would think that if the Kucha 5 stuck together, it would make sense to keep him around because of the ban to protect themselves.
4648 days 15 hours ago
soccerbchris
It does feel good...I didnt know that I was so well liked so thank you :)
4648 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
4648 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Here
4648 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
First vote.... RJ18
4648 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Second Vote - RJ18
4648 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Third vote..... jacco
4648 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Fourth vote..... RJ18
4648 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Fifth vote..... jacco

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!