This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Borneo Reunion!

Topic » Borneo Reunion!

4694 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well A.J, do you think that when you admitted that earlier, it could've effected your votes for 'not trying'?
4694 days 10 hours ago
soccerbchris
You may say that you didnt try in challenges AJ but I think thats why you lost to BB.  When I was gone he won all remaining challenges
4694 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
InfamousAJP, Akora, soccerbchris - Do you think you will be friends with anyone from this season?
4694 days 10 hours ago
soccerbchris
Yea I can see some potential friends from this season
4694 days 10 hours ago
Akora
i kinda agree with soccer on that one.

@ natalie - of course, i dont hate anyone. its just a game :)
4694 days 10 hours ago
Akora
@soccer - thats somewhat true, but since me and infamous had a f2 deal, i  thought we would honestly get there.
4694 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
:-) well that's good to know...

To all of you - How much have you all been spamming for these polls? Winners ad runner ups get automatically put in certain seasons as you know.. So how hard have you all been trying?
4694 days 10 hours ago
InfamousAJP
@ soccer
well ill be streight up, BB beat me in the last immunity, but thats the only one i tried in, you can even check my camera talks if you want proof of that, i never had any interest of trying in challenges

@natalie  it shouldnt have effected y votes, no, and i honestly think it was sour grapes that made me loose. who needs immunity when you have everyone voting as you want them to?

as for being friends with anyone, well BB is def a friend ive made, as for anyone else, idk,i doubt they would want to be
4694 days 10 hours ago
InfamousAJP
i spammed very little, these polls are not a big deal to me
4694 days 10 hours ago
Akora
lol, i spammed very little too, but surprisingly people voted for me and i didint even spam lol. only in the "who deserves top 3" poll did i really spam
4694 days 10 hours ago
InfamousAJP
BUT JUST TO CLERIFY THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY I TRIED IN WAS THE LAST ONE...check my camera talk if you want proof. i didnt need it, i think i got like 1 vote against me all season, and i was out with my friends every night besides the last one
4694 days 10 hours ago
soccerbchris
@akora - I can see where your coming from

@AJ - I dont doubt that you didnt try in the challenges but Im saying if you tried in more of them you might have been viewed as a better player and maybe won it in the end
4694 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
lol jsyk i have been spamming quite alot on the polls, so it's going to be close hopefully :-)

InfamousAJP - Are you hoping to be on another season?

Akora - Is there anyone you think that didn't deserve a spot in the first season?
4694 days 10 hours ago
InfamousAJP
im not sure, i had a great time, dont get me wrong, but like i said i think my journy ends here
4694 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
As Jeff Probst said to Russell, should i get rid of your number?? :P

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!