This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Borneo Reunion!

Topic » Borneo Reunion!

4680 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Welcome to our first Survivor Reunion, it is hopefully going to be packed with goss on other players and also may include players opening up and being honest about some big things!!

Check in to have a question asked!!
4680 days 8 hours ago
InfamousAJP
here
4680 days 8 hours ago
soccerbchris
here
4680 days 8 hours ago
Akora
im here! ready to discuss lol
4680 days 8 hours ago
Akora
oh btw, i so agree with soccer, this have been really fun! you hosted a really good game natalie, your amazing! :D
4680 days 8 hours ago
InfamousAJP
i agree^^^
4680 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
thanks akora :-$
4680 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
thanks A.J lol
4680 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
*blushes like crazy!*
4680 days 8 hours ago
soccerbchris
Yes its not everytime you join a group and get a host as great as you!!!!
4680 days 7 hours ago
InfamousAJP
honesty the best/ most fun group game ive ever played, thanks to you nat!
4680 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
InfamousAJP - You were that close to winning! How does it all feel, now that it's over?

soccerbchris - You were definitely in a difficult position for most of the season! first you carried a losing tribe over your shoulders, then you were outnumbered badly in the merge, and you still managed to do quite well! Do you think you could've changed anything about the way you played?

Akora - You were blindsided quite badly. Did you think you were a legitimate chance of winning before you were voted out?
4680 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
wow thanks so much guys :-)
4680 days 7 hours ago
InfamousAJP
well i feel like my journy is done. i played my best game possible, i feel like i was the master-mind behind everything and noone, besides soccer, played a game even close to me, i eliminated all enemy's and did any and everything i had to, just to win, no hard feelings, i hope, with anyone. we all need to remember its just a game, yes it may be worth 1 mil. lol but in the end its still just a game.
4680 days 7 hours ago
soccerbchris
The only thing I would have changed was the votes early on in the merged tribe.  Instead of targeting their stronger players, we could have played smarted and went after people who would have been self votes and then maybe have the numbers
4680 days 7 hours ago
InfamousAJP
i guess this was a fitting end, though i disagree with the outcome, maybe it was fitting that the jury got a little revenge on me

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!