This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

4070 days 19 hours ago
yepal
no 1 answers me questions :(
4070 days 19 hours ago
Lifer107
I thought I answered yours?
4070 days 19 hours ago
bearpatrol
My Speech....

First off for those that think I didn't do anything I'm sorry if I didn't talk to you, If I have no plan on working with you, I don't see the reason to talk to you. Just the way it is. Jarb, Guill and I talked about every vote and we voted together everytime. No one person controlled the other. We voted out Sean. We decided to join with Danny. I told them danny was interested and we agreed it would help us. Every vote expect the last one we talked about and all agreed on. I think Jonathon would be sitting here with us if Cory didn't have the idol. I may be wrong but thats how I feel. As far as not doing anything. I was the one that talked to Danny about an alliance. Jarb and I wanted out Yepal and not Cory, So Jarb spammed very little and I spammed my closest friends to vote for lifer so Yepal would be gone. Jarb and I had already agreed to vote out Danny before Cory won the challenge. Cory winning just mad it easier to do. So there were things I did that people don't know about. Voting with an alliance and not flipping doesn't make you a bad player, it makes you a smart player. But everyone has their opinion and that Fine...
4070 days 19 hours ago
bearpatrol
Yepal

bear-U did nothing y should I vote for u?

I voted you out....after spamming for Lifer to win the challenge....that makes me happy to know even if you don't vote for me....   :)
4070 days 19 hours ago
Lifer107
Then why did you join a fasting to spam for guill?

Hmmm?
4070 days 19 hours ago
bearpatrol
AJ

Bear- You also wanted to play with me so yeah what the fuck?

I did want to play with you, but everyone was voting for you, Nothing I could do to stop it.

All- Rate your and each others games like this
Cory
Physical- 10
Social-      5
Strategic- 5

Guill
Physical - 7
social -    8
Strategic - 6

Bear
Phyical - 5
Social  -  8
Strategic - 7
4070 days 19 hours ago
bearpatrol
AJ
All- Who instead of you 3 deserve to be in your spot?

Jarb, Danny, Yepal

All- Tell me why the other 2 deserve it over you then tell me why they don't.

Cory is a challenge beast and Guill having never played a group game ...is why they deserve it

Don't....Cory wouln't be here with out an idol and winning challenges...
             guill wouldn't have been here is he wasn't with Jarb and I
4070 days 19 hours ago
Lifer107
http://www.tengaged.com/game/88693/comments/14

Whoops

And bear, it's not like I just won challenges and got the idol By luck -_-
4070 days 19 hours ago
bearpatrol
all- when Danny told u I was mjmpb the winner of pearl island did u start to look at me as a threat?

No, not really....everyone I talked to wanted to gone...so I didn't think we your that big of a threat, once you brought Danny back I did get worried about the two of you working for lifer and taking out guill, jarb, and I
4070 days 19 hours ago
Guillomouve
Bear- i would have stayed. U cant imagine how many people wanted you out
4070 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Hello Final Three

Congradulations on making it this far

Guillo, Bear and Cory : What do you think was the best move you made and did you know about my elimination? Please be honest
Good luck all
4070 days 19 hours ago
Guillomouve
BITTER JURORS. lol ill get no votes for my awesome gameplay. Everyone thought i was an underdog
4070 days 19 hours ago
Lifer107
Guill I don't think you really did anything so...
4070 days 19 hours ago
Guillomouve
Guillo, Bear and Cory : What do you think was the best move you made and did you know about my elimination? Please be honest

My best move was voting out my own allies because i didnt want to be called out in front of everyone. Some people called me out, like ethan, but i did damage control with everyone. And yes, i knew u were leaving.

All- take a minut to think... Did yall have a deal with me? YES. Then why didnt yall take me out
4070 days 19 hours ago
Guillomouve
Lifer- ur strategic game sucks tbh. Winning comps isnt the whole point of survivor

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!