This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council 6 Bula Bula

Topic » Tribal council 6 Bula Bula

4072 days 23 hours ago
WitZ
WitZ are you gonna get him next time? Lol I dunno... It was a challenge about some skill in how you work out the fastest way to find things yet also quite lucky on whether you found things quickly... Next time if the challenge is still quite lucky I think I could well yet my ipad and computer lag quite badly so fast response games are my weaknesses so we will just have to wait and see...
4072 days 23 hours ago
EM002
Eric-So your saying that ALL the Newbies are gonna gun for the returnees ? Why so ?

Maybe not all the newbies but the majority will. Because they already played this game and have an advantage!
4072 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Does everyone agree with Eric ?

Eric -Are u also saying a newbie must win this game
4072 days 23 hours ago
JordanP
How many votes have you gotten?
4072 days 23 hours ago
EM002
Eric -Are u also saying a newbie must win this game

Yes I am. It's only fair!
4072 days 18 hours ago
jarb1234
Jonathan-With there being a slight advantage in numbers whats gonna happen tonight ?

Well Ravu knew that we needed people to flip when the time came I just hope that our efforts worked if not A Ravu is going home and we might even be picked pff
4072 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
Cory-Was Jordans win a fluke ?

Well no lol. He won, so he deserves it.
4072 days 17 hours ago
Guillomouve
Guillo-Being your first Group game and making merge already how does it feel?

It feels good and it makes me want to watch survivor because it looks very actionfull
4072 days 15 hours ago
bearpatrol
Bear-With no Exile Island at tonights tribal will the vote turn into something different ?

I don't think so, I mean the numbers are in their favor no matter who went to exile so that one vote is not gonna matter in this vote
4072 days 15 hours ago
jflora18
AJ-The first returnee was voted out last tribal scared you or danny may follow ?

Its very nerve wracking. I don't know what could happen.
4072 days 14 hours ago
Chantra1
Does everyone agree with Eric ?

No lol. I guess I could kinda see what he's trying to say but that only goes to show that he hasn't even made an effort to talk to either me or AJ.
I guess that's just bad gameplay since you are judging us only because we have played before.
4072 days 14 hours ago
JordanP
Oh how I love when people Lie. AHAHA.
4072 days 14 hours ago
jflora18
I don't agree honestly it isn't fair you know. It hurts more because I picked him. I could've thrown a challenge and ruin your game if I wanted to I am sure of and if you are so confident tell us who is voting.
4072 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
11/12 votes I'm sick guys so I'm gonna read them in a bit
4072 days 13 hours ago
JordanP
I only have like 30 minutes!

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!