This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to BHDS Survivor Fiji

Topic » Welcome to BHDS Survivor Fiji

4080 days 9 hours ago
jflora18
I saw the numbers to take you out and I took it I wasn't going to let anybody get an advantage at Final immunity
4080 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Well ur the Backstabber as I only twisted the game for our alliance that u were part of! Ur not trustworthy and are a STUPID Gameplayer hence u ruin Danny's chance, Mine, and Yours from even making it to a finale because ur an idiot..
4080 days 9 hours ago
jflora18
I wasn't the person that initially targeted you Jordan (jman96) wanted to do it I told you this so many times! Blaming it on me all the time isn't helping. Danny I needed revenge on for backstabbing me in a different game and you well why should I let you get an advantage?
4080 days 9 hours ago
jflora18
I'm trustworthy of people who don't lie to me when I confront them about something (Duo twist) and gets an advantage at a challenge because they made F5
4080 days 8 hours ago
bluebamboo
Interesting
4080 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Just dont trust AJ Guys.. He will pull a Phillip SHeppard and make u feel like ur part of the alliance but will just cut u whenever he pleases.. Anyhow
4079 days 22 hours ago
bearpatrol
have to work tonight so I will not be here ....   :(
4079 days 19 hours ago
jarb1234
Me neither I have to work aswell but good luck with the selection of the teibes
4079 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Bring it in Guys*

Its time to find out who the tribes are
4079 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
OK
4079 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Can I go first because I got here first?
4079 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
hey guys
4079 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Hey Ethan
4079 days 12 hours ago
Guillomouve
hello humans
4079 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Hello

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!