This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 Mento

Topic » Tribal Council 6 Mento

4093 days ago
Chantra1
Danny-Duo is still in this game what happens if next Challenge the Duo changes the game exactly and change your gameplay/Perspective what will you do from there?

I've been on vacation the past 5 days and I have no idea what the duos are or do, but if there is a wrench thrown in our games i will switch to improvisation. Because, not only me, everyone will do whatever they can to fight for an extra day in the game, the duos can throw many twists in, but I'll just adjust and keep playing.
4093 days ago
BestHeroD
Danny-How has this game been for you so far ? Has it been a hard Journey? Has it been tough scary Easy ?
4093 days ago
PeachessnCream
Yes, I would want redemption
4093 days ago
BestHeroD
Peach-All stars is bound to come up sooner or later probs season 7 how badly do you wanna be in that season?
4093 days ago
Chantra1
Danny-How has this game been for you so far ? Has it been a hard Journey? Has it been tough scary Easy ?

Well I didn't pay too much attention in the beginning because, like I said, I was on vacation. Luckily I was on on reggae and I only had to go to tribal once.
So far it's been a smooth ride for me, I haven't had to play a villain role or anything, and the game has been straightforward.
But odds are that's gunma change real soon.
4093 days ago
BestHeroD
Danny-Same Question as Peach
4092 days 23 hours ago
Chantra1
This is like my 10th or 11th season I've played of your series bhd.

All stars would be #12

#cantgetenoughofme
4092 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Danny-But this is the First in this Generation ;) HAHA Tricky guy
4092 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Jordan-What happens if both Idols become in play tonight will it shock you ?

yes it will. 1 idol i would see coming but both of them? shocking.
4092 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Jordan-Is this game like real life ? Is it hard and painful and do you miss your family (Pretend LOL makes it fun)
4092 days 23 hours ago
Chantra1
Danny-But this is the First in this Generation ;) HAHA Tricky guy

Ok. Well all-stars would be pretty cool, was it me v.s Econ last all-stars?

Where is Econ anyway?
4092 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Idk Econ has applied at all i thought he would after all he won 2 Seasons of mine and made it to the Finals 3/4 Times
4092 days 23 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Oh gawd I would LOVE to be in that season!!! Lol I would love to come back for as many seasons possible!
4092 days 23 hours ago
Chantra1
I thought it was hilarious when no one voted for him the last time because he had already won twice, even though he dooped our asses in the exact same way for a 3rd time in a row.
4092 days 23 hours ago
tadds
Tadds-Do you believe that Reggae will take you as a threat and vote you out early in the merge
Uhm I sure hope not! I am clearly not in the majority so I have no power in that regard and I wasn't much help in our last couple challenges either

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!