This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway 1

Topic » Runway 1

3075 days 11 hours ago
Slice
Good evening queens. I've absolutely lost track of time...
3075 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
The clock logo seems highly fitting.
3075 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
lol
3075 days 11 hours ago
Slice
This week, you were asked to recreate previous flop looks in your own way. Some of you had great imaginations, and a number of you... flopped again.
3075 days 11 hours ago
Brandonator
I already told talent agents I won this season hoping it wouldn't air
3075 days 11 hours ago
Slice
If I call your name, please step forward.

Floss
The Colour Byzantium
Bawtta Bing
Soap D'Spensére
Katie Manson
Ms. Charlize Faux

You are this weeks Top and Bottom queens. Everyone else, you're safe.
3075 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
my heels arent on
3075 days 11 hours ago
Slice
Special note...

Diana, you delivered a gorgeously sewn look.
But it was boring as hell.

Step it up.
3075 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
[10:58:41 PM] HGBrandon: Fuck off bitch
3075 days 11 hours ago
donaam
thanks for the shoutout
3075 days 11 hours ago
Slice
Our first queen is... Floss.

Floss, this week, I was apprehensive about your look. I thought the fact that I had to turn up the brightness on my screen was a bad thing, but I realized it was really part of the ambience. After a while, I really loved your look. The light bouncing off the silhouette of the hair and the shine on the fur coat was amazing. Not to mention that green fur coat was absolutely incredible.

On the interpretation side, taking simply the "all green" idea and making it a club look was wonderful. Great job this week.
3075 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
im deleting u daddy
3075 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
About damn time
3075 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
LOG OFF
3075 days 11 hours ago
Slice
Next up, The Colour Byzantium aka The Artist Formerly Known as This Pussy!

This look, similarly to Floss', was a little hard to swallow at first, but the little details really brought it out. The white hair was very angelic, the purple fur was very church opulence, and the rosary was good for the story of the reimagining, if a little tacky. The best part has to be the fascinator, and the light that was shining through it. I thought that was incredible. To take the old stained window look and simply make it a headpiece with a rainbow of light shining through? It was my favourite interpretation of the week.

One note, I think the eye makeup was a little garage door and just very distracting from the rest of the light look. Otherwise, great job.
3075 days 11 hours ago
Slice
Bawtta Bing, you're next.

This look had an interesting idea. It wasn't necessarily connected to the original look with the exception of the all pink but that isn't really bad, truth be told. The one thing that threw this look off entirely was, as I'm sure you can guess, the popsicle arms. They were cut horribly, it made the editing on your look messy as there are bits and pieces where you can see the old arms and the clothes fit weirdly around the new ones, and there is a limp dick for a hand sitting on top of the head that drags the eye away from the styling and the makeup which honestly isn't that bad except for the flower in the hair.

This was not a good week for you. Good luck.

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE VI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!