This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway 1

Topic » Runway 1

3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Kelly Mantle, it's your turn.

Your look, overall, was an interesting take. I think, visually, without looking at the details, it's got nice colours and a good scheme. But that's where my positive notes end.

Compared to the rest of the girls except one, your look is very boring. It looks like you absolutely did not put as much work into it as some of the other queens did. It comes out, especially, in the editing mistakes. The hairline cuts into your jaw, your eyes seem off, the clothes don't really fit, and everything is very cut and paste. If you want to make a mark in this competition, you have to put in some work, Kathy Mansion.
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Soap D'Spensére, you also did great this week.

I think, next to Byzantium, you had the best interpretation this week. To take the all silver look and interpret it as having a face full of metal piercings was really a great idea. On that, I also think the silver cage top was a beautiful choice to be a closer tie to your inspiration look, and the fur coat looked great on top of it. The hair, as well, was absolutely great.

On the negative side, you need to do something with those eyes. The liner that is on them is really messy and needs to be either fixed or hidden. Makeup could have really helped bring your look to the next level. But otherwise, you might be seeing gold this week...
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Finally, Ms. Charlize Faux.

I'm sorry to be so brash, but you're not getting any kindness this week. You took a look that, honestly, was not that bad, but made it much, much worse. The styling was terrible, the sign was choppy, the top looks like a flat blue square, the headband didn't fit, and the colours didn't match. You didn't even reimagine the look at all, honestly. It's the same hippie.

If I could say something positive, you at least tried to put makeup on your face, but it was not done well. It looks like poorly applied blush. This was not a good start.
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Soap D'Spensére, you had a roaring start, and put the pedal to the metal...

But you didn't steel the show. You're safe.
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Floss, you are the star of the show, a mean green drag queen machine...

Byzantium, you made me see God... But did I taste God?
3089 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
Rhombus made you taste God
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
CONDRAGULATIONS Floss, you are the WINNER of this challenge!
You will receive a SMALL advantage in the next task.

That means Byzantium, you're safe.
3089 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
remember when people said floss' look wasnt all that
memba i told yall she was poppin
3089 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
RHOMBUS I DID THIS FOR U
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Bawtta Bing, the look this week was no tango, and this might be your last dance.
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Kimmy Mgibbler, Halsey would be proud, but I sure wasn't.
3089 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
https://38.media.tumblr.com/2799ce4905ba8d4f6205fac656d5a11c/tumblr_n7rfmljwZ61rg4woco10_400.gif
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Ms. Charlize Faux, your look did not help me find peace.
3089 days 12 hours ago
Slice
The producers just told me your real name...

Katie Manson, you are SAFE.

But consider this a warning... Only barely.

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE VI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!