This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal..

2929 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Also if we simply agreed and you didn't have to convince us don't you think we were already planning on voting him anyways?
2929 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
not to sound impatient but could we end this season tonight?
2929 days 7 hours ago
Lavaworks
Also I have one final thing to ask

1) do you believe you have my vote

Yes/No and Why

2) do you believe you'll win this game

Yes/No and why
2929 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
1) I'm not really sure if I have your vote. I know where 4 of the votes are going and you're one that i'm not 100% sure on. If I had to guess, I think you're voting for me because we worked together throughout this game and you respect my game play. However you did say that if you thought we were selling ourselves during the credit thing that you wouldn't vote for them and I can see you thinking I gave myself too much credit for the Ronnie vote even though I feel like I've proved that I had a huge role in it if not the biggest role in it.

2) I do believe I will win because I believe I overall played a better social, physical and strategic game than Tyler
2929 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
1. I'd like to believe I have your vote because we worked close in the latter part of the game, but it seems that you worked with Adam more. I hope with my honesty you'll rethink that lol

2. I did before FTC, but I think I may have blown it tbh. I have been honest this entire tribal and I think I made big enough moves in the game to earn votes. idk :/
2928 days 9 hours ago
Lavaworks
I was the last vote so this should end tonight good luck you two
2928 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
2928 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
good luck Adam!
2928 days 8 hours ago
adamsel
Good luck tyler

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!