This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal..

2937 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
I mean maybe I didn't convince you 100% but I convinced John and Mitch and as the screenshot clearly says, you wanted Christian, yet Chris went and I feel like that was my duty. Whether you narrowed it down to Chris and Christian, there's a reason it was Chris and not Christian and that was my decision
2937 days 1 hour ago
JBC8
That was not your decision. I flipped on my own. I wouldn't have listened to you. I just wanted your vote.

"I mean maybe I didn't convince you 100%"
"There's a reason it was Chris and not Christian and that was my decision"
2937 days 1 hour ago
adamsel
Yes you flipped. But that wasn't the question. The question is who gets the most credit for CHRIS going. You wanted Christian to go and because the other 3 refused to do Christian because I convinced both John and Mitch, that convinced you to vote Chris. If it was your move, Christian would have been gone and not Chris.
2937 days 1 hour ago
JBC8
You convinced Mitch, if that's what you call it. He voted with you every time so I wouldn't say you convinced him. It was my move. Not yours and you don't deserve credit for it.
2937 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
Ronnie, I think you summarized my game better than I did. I may have sucked at challenges, but I played more behind the scenes. Yes, I agree with you that you would've definitely won if I stuck to my alliance and I brought you to the end. I didn't tell you because I was afraid you would scramble and get Adam and Mitch to vote out Christian. I loved playing with you though, and I would love to play with you again :)
2937 days 1 hour ago
adamsel
Explain what you did besides flipping? You didn't choose who went, you didn't convince anyone else to vote your way. You said hey i want to vote Christian and we said we'll vote with you but we're voting for Chris and you agreed. Not sure why you would get credit for that
2937 days 1 hour ago
JBC8
Tyler, it was the best move you could have done. Of course I would have tried to get votes, but it would not have worked at all. Would have just had more respect if I knew. Lol
2937 days 1 hour ago
JBC8
Adam wtf. You were trying to vote Tyler out. You didn't have Chris on your mind at all.
2937 days 1 hour ago
adamsel
Do you want to look at the screenshot again lol. You said I want Christian over Chris and I said no we're doing Chris. Not sure where Tyler comes into play there or where you say you want Chris gone
2937 days 1 hour ago
adamsel
I don't know how you can say Chris was your idea when I literally posted a screenshot of you saying you want Christian and me saying no we're doing Chris
2937 days ago
JBC8
Okay Adam. Well Good Luck.
2937 days ago
TylerKeith
Christian's question:

10th: Ben/benp248 - I'm probably shooting myself in the foot here, but I don't really remember who caused the tie here, I think it may have just been a clash between Lopevi and Yasur and nobody was willing to budge, which led to a rock situation.
9th: James/jamessmith5 - I don't really remember this tribal either, so it might have been john that was the swing vote?
8th: Jim/sahmosean - I think it may have been John that flipped and caused the tie so he brought on the rocks.
7th: Chris/Gaiaphagee - from my point of view and probably yours christian, I think it was Ronnie that caused Chris's elimination. he was the fourth person they needed to blindside him and it worked out.
6th: John/ballscreekman - Adam had wanted to vote Ronnie here, but I didn't think it was smart to vote Ronnie so soon, so I managed to convince you two and Ronnie to vote him.
5th: Ronnie/JBC8 - I'd like to believe that I was the reason for this tribal. I didn't tell Ronnie because he would've scrambled and I brought the idea to you and Adam.
4th: Mitch/Bulldozer24 - It may seem like a cop out, but both you and Adam controlled this one. Either one of you could've turned and voted for myself or mitch, but after the revote, you risked the most, so I think you had the control on the revote. I was amazed that neither of us went in this one.
3rd: Christian/Lavaworks - Seeing as I didn't have immunity and it was between you and me, it was obviously Adam who had sole control of this tribal. I was fully expecting him to take you though.
2937 days ago
TylerKeith
Fallen Comrades:

18th: Dallas/Ray78 (Yasur) [5-4] *Day3* - You weren't on my tribe so I don't really know anything to say about you. :(
17th: Dylan/opslove (Yasur) [6-2] *Day 6* - You weren't on my tribe so I don't really know anything to say about you. :(
*Tribe Swap; Day 8*
16th/15th: Harry B./hsb123 (Yasur/Yasur) [5-2] *Day 9* - You weren't on my tribe so I don't really know anything to say about you. :(
16th/15th: Harry W./harrywasnak (Lopevi/Lopevi) [7-2] *Day 9* - I think everyone thought you were shady and couldn't really trust you. We never spoke so I don't really have anything to say.
14th: Sam/s73100 (Yasur/Yasur) [5-1] *Day 11* - You weren't on my tribe so I don't really know anything to say about you. :(
13th: Jake/tundrahenry101 (Lopevi/Lopevi) [7-1] *Day 13* - I think your elimination is the same as Harry's. I hadn't talked to you and you weren't in my alliance.
12th: Romeo/alwaysvictorious (Yasur/Yasur) [3-2] *Day 16* - You weren't on my tribe so I don't really know anything to say about you. :(
11th: DJ/coolexchangestudent (Yasur/Yasur) [3-1] *Day 18* - You weren't on my tribe so I don't really know anything to say about you. :(
*Merge; Day 19*
10th: Ben/benp248 (Lopevi/Lopevi) [5-5/4-4/Purple Rock] *Day 21* - I was shocked at you going from a purple rock especially because I think you may have been in my alliance.
*Jury*
9th: James/jamessmith5 (Yasur/Yasur) [5-4] *Day 23* - You were on the opposing alliance and I think we didn't have any connections so I/we couldn't trust you and you had to go.
8th: Jim/sahmosean (Lopevi/Yasur) [4-4/4-2] *Day 25* - I would've loved to work with you but after being on yasur after the swap, it seemed like you were more loyal to them. If you hadn't had swapped, I could've seen us working close together.
7th: Chris/Gaiaphagee (Lopevi/Lopevi) [4-3] *Day 27* - My bro. I was so fucking shocked when you went. I felt like I lost the game after this tribal, I was just as blindsided as you. Although, it was probably for the best that you went so I could play for myself rather than us.
6th: John/ballscreekman (Yasur/Lopevi) [4-1-1] *Day 29* - We constantly talked but I could never get a read on you. I missed playing with you, so it was a pleasure but I just wish I hadn't been so paranoid and actually worked with you. :(
5th: Ronnie/JBC8 (Lopevi/Lopevi) [4-1] *Day 32* - We had a great thing going for a while, but after you blindsiding chris, i wasn't sure I could trust you as fully as I could before. I really enjoyed working with you, and i would love to play with you again. I hope there aren't any hard feelings
4th: Mitch/Bulldozer24 (Yasur/Lopevi) [2-2/1-1/PurpleRock]*Day 35* - I know we hadn't talked but you were ideally my final 3, you seemed like such a great person and I wish I had talked to you, but eh you live and you learn. Maybe some time I could work with you in another game :)
3rd: Christian/Lavaworks (Lopevi/Yasur) [1-0] *Day 38* - You're a great guy and enjoyed working with you. I hated that I didn't talk to you sooner and just relied on chris as a vehicle to work with you, but I would have loved to be in f2 with you.

this is so weak but whatevs i had fun :)
2937 days ago
adamsel
How can one person have credit in a 4-1 vote where we all wanted the same person? Like you didn't "convince" anyone to vote Ronnie because everyone was on the same page for that vote. Also you didn't once tell me to vote John so.... That was definately Christians move if anyone's
2936 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
I "asked" you if you wanted to do Ronnie and you simply agreed. I don't know how many times I have to say it.

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!