This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal..

2927 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
*Final Two Walk In*

Welcome Adam and Tyler. Congratulations on making it this far. Whatever the outcome, you both played fantastic games and deserve to be here.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury: James, Jim, Chris, John, Ronnie, Mitch, and Christian voted out at the last tribal council.

Adam and Tyler you two have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 39 days and outlasting 16 other castaways to make it here. This season has truly been an epic battle from the opening whistle to the final bell and I expect no different in this Final Tribal.

You've had a hand in the last 7 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of Survivor: Vanuatu.

Also Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. Votes are due Tuesday at 10 PM EST.

With that being said, you may now begin. Good luck!
2927 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
I will post my speech tomorrow
2927 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
Hi everyone. So no one likes reading long essays so I’m just going to use bullet points for main things I did. If you want specific details on anything, ask me :)

-        I made a big move at final 10, switching to the old Yasur side which ended up in Ben going. Although rocks wasn’t my intention, my intention was to break up a power alliance of Ronnie/Tyler/Chris and weaken the 7 person Lopevi Alliance. With Ben being gone, I feel like they were weakened. If I had continued with the 7, I would probably have been out at 5 or 6.
-        I give credit 50% to  Ronnie and 50% to me for getting Chris out which was debatably the biggest move of the game. I sent Mitch, Ronnie and John a screenshot of Chris saying he wanted John out next, Mitch out this time and the Ronnie/Tyler/Chris alliance wasn’t as strong as everyone thinks. That along with me refusing to vote Christian like Ronnie wanted lead to the blindside. I give Ronnie 50% because without his vote Mitch would be gone, not Chris.
-        I won 4 individual immunities at Final 10, 6, 4, and 3. Two of which were during rock draws which kept me immune from them.
-        I had one on one game conversations with each and every one of you which allowed me to keep my options open.

To recap, I won challenges, played strategically and socially and ultimately I earned my way here. I’d love to answer any questions on any moves I made in this game because I stand by every move I made. Hopefully I’ll earn your vote tonight. Thanks
2927 days 14 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Well guys what's up

To Tyler I may have voted with u but I never had one conversation with u in this game.
Why do u think u should get my vote?
Which survivor contestant r u most like?
And I believe ur sitting next to someone that's gonna be hard to beat, what moves did u make to get here and if it's following others or nothing at all then I don't care for it and don't want to hear more

Adam, u have been a very good friend and ally and I knew that u would be hard to beat if we made it all the way. I'm rooting for u bud and u really need to step up be proud of how u played and convince these jurors that u deserve to win
Bcas Tyler really doesn't sorry bud I was never convinced that u did anything big
Gl to the both of u and good game no hard feelings
2927 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
okay, so I guess I will post mine tonight.

hey, guys, how are y'all? I'm just gonna talk about post merge because that's all that matters anyway. I'm also not a real good speech writer, so bare with me. I will answer your questions better :)

I wasn't a huge competition threat, I will state that straight up. However, I made my game up with my social and strategic games. I obviously had my core alliance of Myself/Ronnie/Chris, but I still occasionally talked with almost everyone throughout the game. I was loyal to these three until the end, until Ronnie clearly blindsided myself and Chris. I thought I was done for because it felt like everyone was against me. I decided that no, I'm not going to lay down and die, I'm going to work my ass off to get myself here, and that's what I did. I talked with Ronnie, Adam, and Christian and basically controlled their votes. After 7, they voted how I said. I had the idea to vote almost everyone off.

another thing I worked my ass off on is always keeping a plan for different scenarios down the line. for example, I had a boot list that I made that would get me to the end and potentially help me win. unfortunately, this obviously included some of my alliances. but being voted "easiest to talk to" and being loyal and admittedly a good liar, that went off without a hitch and here I am.

tl;dr: I had everyone's trust and managed to get them voted off when it was time to further myself. I was also a good liar and managed to control just about every vote (minus the rocks) or at least know where the votes are going to lie.

thank you guys for a stressful, but amazing season :)
2927 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
LOL " After 7, they voted how I said." explain to me one time you controlled my vote lol
2927 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
Mitch- I would say I made two big moves. First, is Chris' blindside. I would say that was my move because I convinced John and Ronnie to vote out Chris. Yes, technically Ronnie was the one who flipped but without me telling John he was next and basically annoying Ronnie until he voted Chris, that move wouldn't have happened. Second, Final 10, I approached Jim about flipping to the yasur tribe to vote off Ronnie and that ended up sending Ben home instead of James which helped my game out a lot. Hope that answered your question
2927 days 14 hours ago
Lavaworks
^
I'd like to ask that same thing. That's sorta of painting me as a sheep and I don't agree with that at all
2927 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler I may have voted with u but I never had one conversation with u in this game.
Why do u think u should get my vote?
Which survivor contestant r u most like?
And I believe ur sitting next to someone that's gonna be hard to beat, what moves did u make to get here and if it's following others or nothing at all then I don't care for it and don't want to hear more

that's one thing I regret about this season is that I didn't talk to you. you seemed like a great guy, but I never really saw us as working close. you were my third place though, I just didn't expect Adam to win the last two immunities.

as cliche as it is, I think I played my game just like Sandra. I was in good terms with everyone, I spearheaded several votes, and I went with the mentality "as long as it isn't me".

as for moves I made, my biggest one was probably after Chris got voted out. like I said in my speech, I thought I was next, but I am not a quitter, so I brought in Christian and Adam and still had Ronnie and played the rest of the game intelligently by taking out threats while also keeping the numbers. My biggest mistake was not taking Adam out before Ronnie though.

thank you Mitch :)
2927 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
I "asked" you guys if you wanted to vote for a specific person and game a reason and you guys simply agreed.
2927 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Yo okay so this game changed a lot after I got voted out so I have a little bit less of a grasp on how you two played as I'd like

Can you guys tell me why it benefited you for each of the people to leave when they did (start after Chris because I'm pretty much sure about what happened there)

One of you has to wow me if you're going to get my vote honestly. But I liked you both on a personal level so I have no reason not to vote for either of you. I'll ask more questions as I think of them or until I'm certain of my vote
2927 days 14 hours ago
ballscreekman
Hey guys congrats on being in the final 2! I think both of you would be very deserving winners.

To Adam:
I don't really have to much to say  other than I think you played a very strong game. You dedicated allot of time to talking to me about votes and stuff which I appreciate because it shows you were playing the game very hard. I I was just wondering why you voted for me at final 6 rather than ronnie? Wouldn't Ronnie have been the more dangerous player? It worked out for you so I suppose it doesn't really matter but I'd like to see your reasoning.

To Tyler:
You were a very tough competitor and were always friendly when we needed to talk. I wish we could have worked together more in the game :(  You were always perceived in the game as one of the bigger threats. How were you able to survive these last tribal councils given that your name was almost always on the chopping block ?  Furthermore Is there any specific moves that you'd like to highlight that you had a leading role in making?

Good luck guys
2927 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
I would just like to point out that you never talked to me once about voting out John. Christian and Ronnie told me to do John lol. That was probably the only vote I didn't have a say in who got votes. It was between Ronnie and John and I didn't care who went so I did what everyone else was doing
2927 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
do you want me to start with Chris or after Chris with John?
2927 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
start after Chris because I know you didn't vote for Chris Tyler
2927 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
John: I actually didn't see your question before I posted the last comment but I think that explains it. I wanted Ronnie gone and I sent a message to Mitch, Tyler and Christian about voting Ronnie. Ronnie told me he wanted you and ultimately, I didn't see myself going to the final 2 with either of you so I asked Christian what he wanted to do and he said you. I knew that whoever didn't go was probably out next and the majority wanted you so I just went with it. Like I said, I probably had the least say in that vote than any other vote.

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!