This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Yasur)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Yasur)

2971 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Send me your votes and a reason by 7:30 PM EST TOMORROW

Here are some general questions. Answer them for more personalized questions.

Everyone:

After losing today's challenge, is it apparent that this tribe is much weaker than the other, or was it just a matter of coincidence?

Also, do you vote tonight based on newly formed allegiance or on keeping the tribe strong?
2971 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
wow where's my credit for the tribal template
2971 days 14 hours ago
opslove
*dips torch in fire*

1. I think this tribe isn't necessarily weaker, its just that some people weren't on and were really not that active but hopefully when there is a skill challenge we wont fail as we did today. 

2.  I think its half and half because obviously you will vote with your alliance but that vote will be towards a weaker player.
2971 days 14 hours ago
jamessmith5
After losing today's challenge, is it apparent that this tribe is much weaker than the other, or was it just a matter of coincidence?

Well I think when the tribes were introduced everyone would say that the lower levels would be in a disadvantage which kinda showed today to some people missing the challenge but I still think we have a good enough tribe to compete with the other tribe. Underdogs is always a good thing to be.

Also, do you vote tonight based on newly formed allegiance or on keeping the tribe strong?

Well keeping the tribe strong is actually very important in the pre-merge of survivor because you don't want to enter tribal council again we all want to be safe. But, Alliances come into play too so we will see what happens.
2971 days 14 hours ago
s73100
Inactive hoes.
Both. KEeping the tribe strong is important.
2971 days 14 hours ago
hsb123

We aren't weaker, it's just that inacts are ruining our team.

We need to keep our tribe strong!
2971 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
Everyone-

Who are the inactives? Does missing the first challenge scorn you for the first tribal because it's all to be based off of?
2971 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well man, I woke up 30 minutes after the challenge started because it was fucking Pass the Torch, and then I see the challenge was over. Like holy shit does the people in the other tribe has an alarm clock or something?
2971 days 14 hours ago
opslove
Yeah missing the first challenge could ruin your game and the inactives are DJ and Dallas to name a couple.
2971 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
Dylan- So are the targets DJ and Dallas?
2971 days 14 hours ago
jamessmith5
Missing the first challenge is never good to do because giving out a bad first impressions is very bad in the game of survivor
2971 days 14 hours ago
opslove
I wouldn't say they are for sure toyed targets but I feel like the person going home will be someone who didn't touch that torch.
2971 days 14 hours ago
opslove
*the not toyed
2971 days 11 hours ago
ballscreekman

I dont think thats true at all. When you initially announced it was going to based off of level I was a little bit worried as some of the folks on the lopvei tribe have played in many group games before but I was actually quite impressed with my teams commitment to the challenge

Tonight I strongly believe the vote should be based on keeping the tribe strong.
2971 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
2/9 votes
2970 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
8/9 votes

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!