This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 537 Final

Topic » TSC 537 Final

197 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
01) Guitarricadelafuente - why am i kind of obsessed? very cinematic and dreamy yass.

02) Jeff Satur - oh i wasn't a fan of this im sorrryyyy...

03) Elle Darlington - this was very basic but a cheery little pop song i cant be TOO mad. so unforgettable but she did slay a bit.

04) Lowen - oh i don't like this too much. i admire the rawness of it i guess but id prefer something abt more nuanced likeeeee.

05) Matthew Hall - boring boring dreary man.

06) Dove Armitage - it was quite interesting. i didn't hate it. it had elements that worked a few that didn't but overall it was okay i think..

07) PEGGY - i want to hate it more than i do but truly i don't hate it THAT much. maybe just dislike it quite a lot.

08) waterbaby - this was very non chalant and chill yet im still moving a tiny bit.. like its quite gorgeous in a wayyyy.....

09) Paulina Paukštaitytė - ohhh idc at this point this is a little pawp head bopper i cant complain at this at awlll.

10) Donna Missal - i kind of lurve the trancey clubby vibe of it. kind of sick of this queen but she does make decent musicccc!!!

11) Pets Tseng - parts of it were a bit annoying but it was okay background music. i wasn't mad. but my life isn't changed.

12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento - cherie cherie cherie bawwmbbbb... this was alrighttttt... at parts. overall i wasnt rly moving just a lot of sound.

13) Simple Plan - aweee this is for someone it isn't for me unfortunately!

14) Alfie Jukes - it was actually okay and quite pleasant.

15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK - queen cuntreess i mean come onnn neowww.

16) Bandana - awww im not in the mood today unfortunately.. </3 but i didn't hate it!

17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson - this was kind of the most hauntingly boring songs I've ever heard.. i would def put this on as some asmr while i go sleep at least <3

18) C. Tangana - ohhhhhh a bit of a slay actually... i likkkeddddd.

19) Aupinard - awe this was also kind of pretty.

20) Vagabon - yassss queenie i live for her

21) The Saturdays - my little queen cuntresses. not one of their club stompers but its fine.

22) Frost Children - it was interesting at least.

23) Let's Eat Grandma - hmmmmmmm i think it was fine. i enjoyed the progression quite a bit.

24) ANTONIA - very dated to me but its funnnn
196 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Guitarricadelafuente – He got a good voice I must say but the song is a drag not getting moving and wastes the singer’s potential becoming a bore
02) Jeff Satur – This is very dramatic with the music pumping and oh my this is simply amazing with the power as I love the haunting tune
03) Elle Darlington – I do like this nice fun little bop of a song that has its own charm and it is something that just makes you happy when it gets played
04) Lowen – She is graining on me with those vocal choices being pitchy and it is just not it and I don’t know who would even buy it
05) Matthew Hall – He is very dull with that monotone voice and this is a boring song that makes me want to fall asleep at any moment
06) Dove Armitage – Um the music has chaotic energy and let me say I am not a fan of it being too clustered and not a good experience
07) PEGGY – This is a grower of an entry with that vocal giving me life and that uprooting music is making this interesting to hear
08) waterbaby – Eh this is nothing special with it being very drawn out and the vocals are a doozy and I just can’t deal with this
09) Paulina Paukštaitytė – Now this is a banger with the chorus making me want to dance and it is suh an infectious track and I can’t get enough of it
10) Donna Missal – Well this has a somewhat slow start and the music isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but it is mine making it stand out
11) Pets Tseng – That vocal effects are putting me off this song being so annoying and I’m angry as this song was good and would have been better without it
12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento – This is super lazy with those so-called vocals and they just randomly put some generic dance music and said that’s it for the day
13) Simple Plan – I do like this punk rock song that has me energised and both their vocals gel so well and I’m having a fab time listening to it
14) Alfie Jukes – Yeah, he bores me with that downer of a vocal and the instrumental is bland and this is so forgettable I just can’t take it
15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK – Oh god help me get through this track with this wannabe singer not putting any effort and the chorus with the chanting of go gets on my nerves super quickly
16) Bandana – We have a latin girl group and they are bringing the energy and the party and I am having the time of my life making me want to dance along and it’s so great
17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson – Damn this song is making me a sleeper as I am struggling to keep my eyes awake with this slumber of an entry
18) C. Tangana – The intro showed promise but then he started singing and it went all downhill ever since with the autotune and no rhythm and no point in this
19) Aupinard – He doesn’t care and why should I with those vocals being so dull and the music sounds very cheap like it was done while playing in the kitchen
20) Vagabon – Oh this is rather nice as I like her smooth vocals and this is bringing in some good vibes and is so infectious
21) The Saturdays – It’s them and this is a track I would be playing back then and yeah it is a guilty pleasure of mine and I can’t deny it
22) Frost Children – Their vocals are so dry and annoying and the beat is too repetitive and there is no redeeming value to take from this
23) Let's Eat Grandma – This sounds like a retro track and I admire the music very much with the synths bringing it in and this is good to my ears
24) ANTONIA – Yeah I love this with the chorus being how you do a drop correctly as it makes you want to join along and let me just hear it again
195 days 20 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Guitarricadelafuente - absolutely polarizing, every 10 seconds I either love the song or htae it, I still don't know how I feel about it
02) Jeff Satur - I'm sure freeform will enjoy using this in a future commercial
03) Elle Darlington - it's absolutely giving candy pop and this girl wants to be ariana during yours truly so bad and to be honest it's kinda working
04) Lowen - would prefer entries with less screaming as 9 out of 10 times it takes me out of the song, but when she wasn't doing that (aka singing the title in the chorus) it held promise
05) Matthew Hall - cringy video all around but it passes by quickly, the song is easy to digest
06) Dove Armitage - kinda all over the place and it just got really screechy to me
07) PEGGY - ok she is annoying and I don't think we need any more songs about alice in wonderland
08) waterbaby - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/27/6f/97/276f97da35aba531d80ca28a55147ab9.gif
09) Paulina Paukštaitytė - as soon as I saw her name and the thumbnail I knew I would support this… now I'm not gonna lie this was underwhelming LOL but she served just enough for me to be content
10) Donna Missal - gotta be honest I was opening letters during this and did not pay attention to the song but it did not grab my attention either
11) Pets Tseng - kpop with a daft punk twist (normally I hate daft punk but that's because straight men worship them too much) and these women are having fun and I'm here for it
12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento - felt more like a DDR track on a level I got stuck doing
13) Simple Plan - so random it's here but fine, it was a fun addition and a blast from the past?
14) Alfie Jukes - I think I like this more than the other straight men sing a song vibe, his voice makes this better, simply put
15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK - spunky, clubby, hyper poppy, with a great chorus, and for a relatively silent song it worked
16) Bandana - not even going to guess how old this song is but happy for them all, love their energy, I'll take more songs like this
17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson - charlotte day can sometimes turn a slay but this was not it, her other songs I've heard have had more soul and emotion put into them
18) C. Tangana - see #8
19) Aupinard - this was two minutes, why? Felt like this could've been opened up more, surely it would've gone somewhere
20) Vagabon - it's a great track, and it's ironic I say that because I feel like I have strayed away from empty sounding songs like this, but what can I say it just works, and the really quick catchiness of the chorus grabs you
21) The Saturdays - alksdjf;ldakfjds not the visuals being a SLIDESHOW, sure again if the theme of this tsc is women having fun I'm all for it. OoooOOoOoooOOoh moms
22) Frost Children - no
23) Let's Eat Grandma - I'm just vaguely getting a sense of the song, I just don't love the whiney voices here? Like they sound like little girls singing a haim song it doesn’t work
24) ANTONIA - I wanted to like this soooooo badly this just sounded like any roxen wannabe can't this woman sing or am I confusing her for someone else
195 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. guitarricadelafuente - there's wayy better on the album but this is obviously solid. how can u not love this sissy little f*g. nyasss
02. jeff satur - literally despised this top to bottom... in another context i think i'd be ironically stanning but this is just soo obnoxiouss... i promise u no1gaf
03. elle darlington - definetly hear the mariah/yours truly ariana influences. i wish it was slightly less generic but this got me moving and swooning... she cracked the code. save me white girl
04. lowen - literally see #2. she is so shouty. back away from the mic. horrible all around.
05. matthew hall - very inoffensive synthpop which i would not be tolerating under any other context but he's a lill pretty so aweee u go glen coco.
06. dove armitage - oh this is a bit of a slayyyy. the production is very poppy it reminds me of like the punk electropopvibe in the very late 00s... i wanna say santigold but this is way blander than that. tisss is cuuute though. tiniest bit perched.
07. peggy - at this point i'm calling for the death penalty. making a good song shouldn't be this hard i swear???
08. waterbaby - pretty!!!
09. paulina paukštaitytė - it's almost 2024... begging foru to give up this boring ass stale synthwave production... god why is it so hard for people to LEARN...
10. donna missal - coudl u believe the freshest most exciting send of the week so far is some fuck ass donna missal... but yes she devoured ths sthis song is still so good. dances and gets my life like i'm a little fairy princess on final fantasy island idk i don't play the games
11. pets tseng - oh she nibbled for sure. i know i'll never listen to this again but at least it was punchy and had personality (see #9 which didn't)
12. fran laoren, maría escarmiento - i love how dedicated they are to the trashy romanian popcorn european vibe in this. it is sooo nostalgic. bad, but nostalgiccc. i am boppingggg
13. simple plan, natasha bedingfield - hahahaa what the fuck is this doing heree dskdjds. yasssss. i love natasha bedingfield! this is so sims3 radio core. i don't know why but there's a smile plastered on my faceeee
14. alfie jukes - yaaa he gave mister #5 a run for his money.slayyy
15. p-rallel, deto black - deto's such a doll. the prod is boring asf uck but it's all about detooo babyyy.
16. bandana - oh they ate! i'm so guapa as well so i get where they're coming from.
17. badbadnotgood & charlotte day wilson - i actually quite enjoyed myself. didn't expect that. goodgoodnotbad!
18. c. tangana - he's such a nice man who makes great music. i love this song!#slay
19. aupinard - groovy short n sweet! wish there was more to it but i'll live.
20. vagabon - boring as hell idgaf boo boo she sucks
21. the saturdays - ahahaha no. wait i changed my mind yes
22.frost children - alien h&m music. it's cute. i like them as people
23. let's eat grandma - what a late send. i guess this was always a fine song. it reminds me of episode choos eyour app stock background music. very 2013 core. daww.
24. antonia - i think i love this song!
194 days 17 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Guitarricadelafuente - Did we really need to see him again? Between HSC and TSC, his best stuff has kind of all already been sent, I fear. Decent enough, but not really the sound I’m interested in from him.

2. Jeff Satur - Incredibly basic, there was no need for this to be as melodramatic as it was.

3. Elle Darlington - Another really basic entry, but this one’s at least engaging and fun.

4. Lowen - Why is she screaming at me

5. Matthew Hall - This was really nice! Love a fun little laidback synthy number

6. Dove Armitage - Very all over the place. It had a lot of elements, and some of them work and a lot of them don’t

7. PEGGY - What in the TikTok For You Page is this. Kinda giving if W.I.T.C.H. by Devon Cole somehow served even less

8. waterbaby - Oh this is kinda gorg actually. I’m not crazy about the effects on the vocal but the instrumental is truly a stunner

9. Paulina Pausktaitye - It has truly been 4 years since the release of Blinding Lights and The Weeknd is still doing irreparable damage to the music industry

10. Donna Missal - I was so ready for another week of Donna Missal being allergic to serving but this actually kind of ate? Like the production on this pops off so hard I’m a bit obsessed.

11. Pets Tseng - This was actually kind of fun, even if it’s not something I’d come back to. It knows what it wants to do and it does it well

12. Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento - Well that was horrendous

13. Simple Plan - The only reference point I had for Simple Plan up to this point was the episode of What’s New Scooby Doo? they were in and honestly I kinda wish I’d kept it that way

14. Alfie Jukes - This was cute! It’s kinda giving Sam Fender in a way. Every week needs the fun little indie moment as a treat for me.

15. p-rallel, DETO BLACK - The production on this is absolute ass, I’m asleep

16. Bandana - Love the energy, but not really the vibe I’m looking for rn

17. BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson - I’m actually going to fall asleep, this is a contender for most boring TSC entry I’ve ever heard to be entirely honest

18. C. Tangana - The production is so so good that I can overlook the vocal not being all that enjoyable. A bit of a slay

19. Aupinard - Really wish this was a bit more fleshed-out. Almost feels more like a concept pitch than an actual song if I’m being honest

20. Vagabon - It’s cute enough I just wish there was a bit more happening

21. The Saturdays - Kind of my mortal enemies if I’m being honest

22. Frost Children - This was certainly a collection of noises

23. Let’s Eat Grandma - It’s fine. Inoffensive, but I’ve never really been able to get into their music, even though I’ve tried a couple times

24. ANTONIA - Jumpscare. No matter where I run, I will apparently never be safe from Antonia
194 days 15 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) Guitarricadelafuente - It’s weird but also works quite well at times
02) Jeff Satur - I like the overall dark vibe to this quite a lot
03) Elle Darlington - This style has been done better before in my opinion
04) Lowen - Oh wow I was so caught off guard by that transition. Feels very out of the box which I appreciate
05) Matthew Hall - This is fine but I needed something more
06) Dove Armitage - I like the rhythm to this and her voice but I’m not entirely sold by the instrumental
07) PEGGY - It’s quite catchy but somehow manages to feel so bland at the same time 
08) waterbaby - Respectfully, I’m really confused about this entry
09) Paulina Paukštaitytė - I’m not entirely sold on this but overall I’m bopping
10) Donna Missal - I really like the beat and it kept me quite intrigued
11) Pets Tseng - The funk part of it honestly ruins this
12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento - LOL as somebody who has submitted this kind of trashy music I’m always here for it
13) Simple Plan - Can’t lie I was struggling to recognize the song but the chorus hit and it all came back to me. What a throwback
14) Alfie Jukes - I quite liked this. Very simple and easy to listen to
15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK - I thought this was good background music like in a club or something
16) Bandana - In comparison to the previous trash entry, this one doesn’t do as much for me BUT I still have to respect it
17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson - It’s one of those songs where within the first 5 seconds I know I’m gonna be bored. I tried my hardest to change my mind throughout but I couldn’t do it.
18) C. Tangana - I’ve gotten into some of his songs over this last year but I’ve admittedly never done a true deep dive of his discography. This is probably the best I’ve heard of his and by far stands out the most for me this week. I hope it does well
19) Aupinard - The song needs to be longer cause it just doesn’t do anything in 2 minutes?
20) Vagabon - I really like the chorus but idk if that’s enough to save the song for me
21) The Saturdays - Not sure if I was meant to have heard this before but it’s fun!
22) Frost Children - Oh no no no I just could not get into this. The background was honestly more annoying than anything
23) Let's Eat Grandma - It’s a bit long but overall I liked it 
24) ANTONIA - A bit generic but it’s a good closer
194 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
01) Guitarricadelafuente  - amazingly annoying for so much of it!
02) Jeff Satur – this was quite good, slight panic vibes!
03) Elle Darlington – its okay, not something I would choose to listen to.
04) Lowen – well, just from the title its not getting points! Her voice is quite insipid!
05) Matthew Hall – this is okay, a bit 80s/90s!
06) Dove Armitage – shes a bit mockney!
07) PEGGY – a bit twee, its okay. Got better as it went on.
08) waterbaby – she doing an effect on her voice. It’s a bit draggy!
09) Paulina Paukštaitytė – its okay, feel like ive heard it all before but the tune is okay.
10) Donna Missal – her voice is quite irritating, this is quite irritating.
11) Pets Tseng – they need to ban those voice things. This was okay.
12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento – this was just awful!
13) Simple Plan – this is very teenager!
14) Alfie Jukes – this was okay, quite enjoyed it.
15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK -
Is better!
16) Bandana – I don’t know if ive heard this before or if it sounds like someone else!
17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson – very coffee lounge.
18) C. Tangana – that was truly terrible!
19) Aupinard – very laid back, to the point of snooze!
20) Vagabon – its okay, a bit samey but not awful.
21) The Saturdays – not a fan.
22) Frost Children – that was terrible.
23) Let's Eat Grandma – the voices are quite monotone, not doing it for me.
24) ANTONIA – not for me!
194 days 12 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Guitarricadelafuente  - 'Mil y Una Noches' - It's kind of messy for me.

02) Jeff Satur - 'Black Tie' - It's ok.

03) Elle Darlington - 'wish you would' - OMG I MOVED! Very dreamy R&B and it's something that is DEFINITELY FOR ME! It reminds me of Crystal Kay in some parts.

04) Lowen - 'Just Fucking Let Me Love You' - Basic what girl pop song, cool. The song kinds of picked up once the electric guitar comes in.

05) Matthew Hall - 'Tightrope' - Hey a rock song and it's right on my taste.

06) Dove Armitage - 'It Won't Die' - This is so close to being like "Untouched" by The Veronicas, but it isn't.

07) PEGGY - 'ALICE' - I don't hate this but I'm not massively into this song either.

08) waterbaby - 'Wishing Well' - Cute.

09) Paulina Paukštaitytė - 'Bučiuok' - Another dance song.

10) Donna Missal - 'Out of Me' - I'm kind of bored tbh.

11) Pets Tseng - 'Nothing Can't Love' - This is kind of fun.

12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento - 'M€ GU$TA €L DIN€RO $$$ (ma cherie)' - It's kind of dated but it hasn't reached the point of unbearable yet.

13) Simple Plan - 'Jet Lag ft. Natasha Bedingfield' - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG 12 THIS SO MUCH! How is this not charted high enough to be in BETA lol.

14) Alfie Jukes - 'Cigarette' - This is also quite nice.

15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK - 'Go' - There's always songs like this every few TSC and I just never get the appeal.

16) Bandana - 'Guapas' - This is also kind of fun.

17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson - 'Sleeper' - This is kind of pleasant.

18) C. Tangana - 'Demasiadas Mujeres' - Yeah, nope.

19) Aupinard - 'Type de Vibe' - This is chill. I like it.

20) Vagabon - 'Lexicon' - This is also quite decent.

21) The Saturdays - 'Lose Control' -  This is not "Ego" or "Higher".

22) Frost Children - 'FLATLINE' - No.

23) Let's Eat Grandma - 'Happy New Year' - Idk the vocals just isn't working for me.

24) ANTONIA - 'I Think I Love Him' - This song manages to sound like it's a combination of 90s, 2000s, 2010s and 2020s at the same time.
194 days 9 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
01) Guitarricadelafuente - ok this is original and different and cute,
02) Jeff Satur - good and fresh

03) Elle Darlington - not Connect with this more of same but is not bad

04) Lowen - this song start in minute 1 55 for me
05) Matthew Hall -weak

06) Dove Armitage - i like the chorus and the final

07) PEGGY - good voice

08) waterbaby - solid good but so many effects in voice i dont like that

09) Paulina Paukštaitytė - cute and catchie

10) Donna Missal -  not sure about this

11) Pets Tseng - sure about this and is a No
12) Fran Laoren  more of same for me but the lyric is cute

13) Simple Plan - not for me

14) Alfie Jukes - normal..okay

15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK - party

16) Bandana - dance dance dance.. more party

17) cute

18) silly but i like the instrumental

19) Aupinard - okay

20) Vagabon - mmh i liked this

21) The Saturdays -  not for me

22) Frost Children -original and bad

23) Let's Eat Grandma -  is a No for me

24) ANTONIA - works
194 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Fun Fun!

01) Guitarricadelafuente: This is giving very haunting vibes and I was actually scared at first. Did I like it? No sorry, oh gosh.
02) Jeff Satur: Woah, now this giving the  good haunting vibes!! I’m totally digging this song and I’m intrigued. Rocky approves!
03) Elle Darlington: Oop- one of these songs lol. Mhm it’s an alright song but not really catered to my likes :/
04) Lowen: Meh, sorry not for moi. The video is interesting but the song is so meh to meeeeee.
05) Matthew Hall: There we gooo!!! I’m totally digging this vibes and I’m actually kind of obsessed? This is so minimalist and simplistic, it’s giving super yummmm and I’m in love!!
06) Dove Armitage: Sorry I tried to get into this but nothing.
07) PEGGY: Meh, not too unique or different for me …
08) waterbaby: I was waiting for this song to start for so long! But when it did, I fell in love and was so absorbed into the lyrics, voice, story-telling wow!
09) Paulina Paukštaitytė: LOOOL I thought Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes was playing but then I realized it’s the actual video. But, it’s okay just not for moi. At this rate I won’t have a top 10.
10) Donna Missal: Intriguing, different and fun? Honestly not a bad submission in my eyes. Had to stop looking at the video mid-through cause I started getting dizzy.
11) Pets Tseng: Can’t lie this was catchy and I start bopping to it afterwards. Earwormmm!!
12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento: AHHHH NOOO IS ITTTT?? LOVEEEEEEE MA CHERIEEEEE!!!
13) Simple Plan: My lovesss!!! THIS IS GIVING ME MAJOR THROWBACK! I feel like this is 100% not cringy at all and I’M TOTALLY DIGGING THIS SOOONGG! HEART HEART HEART IS SO JET LAGGED!!!!!!! SO JET LAGGED!!!!
14) Alfie Jukes: After Jet Lag, I was oop- next song has to be amazing too! And yes I approve of this too!!! I think my taste is leaning towards alternative/rocky;) vibes!!!
15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK: Mehhhhhh … noope!
16) Bandana: Loooolll A for effort but for Rocky it’s a no no.
17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson:  No pun intended, but since I just woke up this almost put me back to sleep. Do I like it? Yes.
18) C. Tangana: I was waiting for the beat to drop for the longest time, was intrigued at first but lost interest.
19) Aupinard: This is giving okay vibes like not bad at all, I’m digging the vibes slightly.
20) Vagabon: Not a standout to me but it’s alriiii.
21) The Saturdays: Lol nope.
22) Frost Children: Most of the songs I find on here, I find them very questionable XD but sorry Rocky likes weird and different but not this kind.
23) Let's Eat Grandma: I saw the band’s name and I was like uhhhhhh?! Would I end up liking it? Yes yes I did, funnnzieessss!!
24) ANTONIA: Fun! But it feels typical tbh and not for moi.
194 days 9 hours ago
selisic
01) Guitarricadelafuente
This made no noise i fear.
02) Jeff Satur
The girl is trying church music but i'm not going to this church i fear.
03) Elle Darlington
This is so dull what is with this week.
04) Lowen
It's cute but wheres the wubwubwub.
05) Matthew Hall
No mam. Get out of the contest right now.
06) Dove Armitage
Finally some real music then we can enjoy. I'm bopping my head yasss!
07) PEGGY
This is giving humpty dumpty fell from the wall vibes but at least its enjoyable!
08) waterbaby
This is giving tik tok trend song, some are good, some are bad.
09) Paulina Paukštaitytė
We stan a little racing with good music!
10) Donna Missal
I'm swaying from time to time, some moments are dull though.
11) Pets Tseng
Oh this queen just destroyed the first half with ease like that.
12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento
Waitttt were the first 10 songs just a fluke for the week omg we are getting jam after jam with song 11 & song 12 yasss!!!!!
13) Simple Plan
Never mind my hopes are down again.
14) Alfie Jukes
I'm tired of men with bad music!
15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK
Oh queeeennnn destroy those past 3 songs MADREEE!
16) Bandana
YESSS I'M DANCINGGGG! SIGN ME UP TO STRICTLY COME DANCING / DANCING WITH THE STARS WITH THIS HIT!
17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson
I mean it fits the title this song is a sleepy song.
18) C. Tangana
WAITTTTT WHAT IS THIS SOAP OPERA! THIS IS ART! The beats i'm movinggggg.
19) Aupinard
No mam afuera, no quiero este.
20) Vagabon
Is she promoting a new NFT or smth.
21) The Saturdays
Oh we are dancing to the moms.
22) Frost Children
Not the yoshi intro, which one of the DSFE girls did this.
23) Let's Eat Grandma
Maybe if they had a music video it would work but i'm not seeing the vision.
24) ANTONIA
Now wait someone is trying to make it seem like I sent this since I sent her in the Romania thread in HSC.
194 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Not sure what to make of this
2.        This was a vibe and I was digging it
3.        It was fun
4.        Her voice annoyed me
5.        It was a bit cringe
6.        Oh I was vibing to this! It was great!
7.        Grew on me as it went along
8.        No thank you
9.        Kind of a vibe, I dig it
10.        It was decent
11.        SHITE!!!!!!
12.        This was also shite
13.        Lol Natasha Bedingfield. I actually really enjoyed this!
14.        Not really for me but it’s fine
16.        Lol this was a fun mess
17.        God that was dreich
18.        Awful!
19.        Well… at least it was short
20.        Quite liked this, it was good
21.        Lol this song reminds me of snog marry avoid when they would play it all the time
22.        Well this was a mess!
23.        Enjoyed this one, quite good
24.        Oh this was a bop!
194 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Guitarricadelafuente: His voice is really nice here
02) Jeff Satur: Feels very imagine dragons
03) Elle Darlington: Not the gen z jumpscare I thought it would be
04) Lowen: I’m bored
05) Matthew Hall: Not bad for a white guy with a guitar
06) Dove Armitage: Not a total assault on the ears, but definitely not pleasing to the ears
07) PEGGY: It’s fine
08) waterbaby: The instrumentation was cute
09) Paulina Paukštaitytė: I have nothing positive to say about this
10) Donna Missal: Feels like she makes an appearance every single time she’s eligible…
11) Pets Tseng: lol I was not expecting the autotune
12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento: Not my brand of music - you get it
13) Simple Plan: lmfao talk about two names I haven’t thought about since middle school
14) Alfie Jukes: This was really nice actually
15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK: I moved
16) Bandana: They kind of ate a bit
17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson: This is the vibe for me
18) C. Tangana: Not a smash hit, but I think I liked what he was going for
19) Aupinard: yassssssssssss it just needed to be longer!
20) Vagabon: I liked the vibe but this really wasn’t anything special
21) The Saturdays: …
22) Frost Children: This was quite bad
23) Let's Eat Grandma: It’s giving something I should like more than I do, but I don’t really give a damn about this song
24) ANTONIA: I’m not a huge Antonia fan, but I kind of liked this one
194 days 7 hours ago
J2999
001. Guitarricadelafuente : Ok but can you say Guitarricadelafuente 5 times in a row really fast…? He makes good music, this followed that trend.
002. Jeff Satur : This was pretty solid, a good listen.
003. Elle Darlington : It’s camp, it’s ok.
004. Lowen : This worked well for me, a good listen.
005. Matthew Hall : It was… ok… like it had the ingredients to be a smash but it didn’t get there.
006. Dove Armitage : This is fine… very MOTR.
007. PEGGY : Decent, it’s alright. Wouldn’t listen again but yeah.
008. waterbaby : I want to like this more than I do.
009. Paulina Paukštaitytė : It’s camp but it’s bopping a bit, it’s p decent.
010. Donna Missal : Want to like this more than I do [2] but like it’s still… quite decent.
011. Pets Tseng : It’s alright… not the best not the worst.
012. Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento : Camp but a serve wow.
013. Simple Plan : Simple Plan oh wow that’s not a name I’ve seen for a while… they’ve got better but like this is still pretty good.
014. Alfie Jukes : This was good. Nothing extravagant or revolutionary, but made for a good listen.
015. p-rallel, DETO BLACK : Don’t really care for this, mostly came and went.
016. Bandana : This is camp… not good but like yes.
017. BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson : Did not care for this.
018. C. Tangana : Collapse. The likely sender of this is a terrible person !!! buttttt this is goooood, one of C. Tangana’s best that I’ve heard. Bopaso.
019. Aupinard : This was fine, I like think I feel positively about it, but I’ll not listen to it again.
020. Vagabon : This was quite decent. Wanted a bit more from it but it’s fine.
021. The Saturdays : Honestly I was expecting this to be pretty mid, but it was actually pretty good… good for the Saturdays.
022. Frost Children : Really into this. Nothing special but it was a solid listen, I enjoyed.
023. Let's Eat Grandma : Oh I wasn’t expecting to like this, but it worked well? Better than other Let’s Eat Grandma music I’ve heard.
024. ANTONIA : Well yes. I respect *this* being the HSC song that is sent, enough to override the automatic side eye OF HSC songs being sent here. Queen Antonia. Bop.
194 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Guitarricadelafuente - It’s well produced and stuff but melodically just doesn’t stand out to me. His sends last year to both tsc and hsc were much better.

02) Jeff Satur - Meh I like this checkered coat tho. But the song is boring and standard as hell

03) Elle Darlington - J’ADORE COWBOYS. Not like a big fan of this trend in music but it can be done quite well like in this. I’m honestly bopping. Cute and inoffensive I’m not listening again but it was good for this listen!

04) Lowen - Not to say I wrote the song off from the jump but from the title alone I knew I’d hate this 🫂

05) Matthew Hall - This discount Ryan Beatty. That being said I’m always down for this style, this is very soothing. Yeah the distorted guitar is niceeeee, this works for me!

06) Dove Armitage - okayyyyyy. It’s like fine. I like the idea of this more than I actually like it.

07) PEGGY - Idk I’m bored of this.

08) waterbaby - Glad we got a non SweDan hsc hit. Regardless, I don’t fully get her still. I think objectively it’s good music but idk she’s just never grabbed my attention. She’s fine ig.

09) Paulina Paukštaitytė - This is like discount Lydia Kepinski and I don’t even like her. This is very bad to me. Okay production kicked in a lil after the first verse and chorus but this still isn’t anything special to me.

10) Donna Missal - Finally some good fucking food. I was OBSESSED with her last tsc send, and this is also very very good. This chorussssssss this is so earwormy. Oh she had no budget for this video skskskskskssk. Oh this BREAKDOWN YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS go offfff girlie. Yeah love this queen sm.

11) Pets Tseng - Sorry Jin this is a no for me, it’s a lil too dated for me.

12) Fran Laoren, Maria Escarmiento - Of ALL songs by Maria Escarmiento we’re going with this? I’m so shocked she hadn’t been sent so far this year ngl and we’re going with THIS? Like the chorus bops a lil bit but huh? I’m so confused.

13) Simple Plan - The fuck sksososososososososolssksksksksksksks this was the absolute most. This might get irony points from me with how this week has been going, at least it’s making me feel SOMETHING this is hilarious.

14) Alfie Jukes - Here we gooooo. This is very very very pleasant. Yeah just very niceeeeeeeee on the ear. Idk how much replay value this has ngl but it’s really nice which I’ll take!!!

15) p-rallel, DETO BLACK - Not DETO BLACK AGAIN LMAOOOOO. This is nowhere close to unhinged imo which means it’ll likely do way better than that this week. It’s fine tho! And I love her looks omg. Okay but truly what made this necessary to submit?

16) Bandana - sjsksososososksksksks yassssssssssssss kinda just awful but I’m living. This is so iconic I get it.

17) BADBADNOTGOOD & Charlotte Day Wilson - Two names I’ve never fully gotten into yet. Okayyyyyyy this is niceeeeeeee. Just solid song writing imo and this is very very pleasant. The voice sells this very well. The instrumentation is very good too. Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss this last minute my gawdddddddddddd. This is absolutely gorgeoussssss. My winner so far ❤️

18) C. Tangana - Hmmm there certainly are a lot of ideas in this, and I appreciate and respect this as an art piece, it’s not my absolute favorite tho? I think it’s good tho so I’m not mad at this. It’s fine overall I’m cool with it.

19) Aupinard - Ah yes. Oh yesssss. Okayyyyyy I get it tbh. Veryyyyyy smooth I really like this. The production is so slick. The beat has me grooving yessss this goes off.

20) Vagabon - I’d heard good things about this woman and took a listen a few weeks ago and wasn’t super impressed? The videos super cool but like meh? She’s gorgeous though. Just kinda samey :/

21) The Saturdays - Lmaooooooo this video byeeeeeee. This Britney reject lmao. Ironically fun and stuff but not for me I’m so sorry to the Brits here.

22) Frost Children - I truly don’t know if anything has topped this so far this week. Never submitted to tsc bc I’m sure this is getting absolutely decimated but this is kinda one of my favorite songs of the year the beat is just WILD. Loveeeeeeee this song sm. This last CHORUS YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

23) Let's Eat Grandma - Never got these girlies fully, still don’t get them ngl. Wish I did it seems im missing out!

24) ANTONIA - Ngl this send is so so funny. If I was in HSC1 I likely would’ve pointed this bc of the basic stuff this stands out for sure! Yeah this chorus is soooooooo good ngl. FUCK!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!