This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 535 Final

Topic » TSC 535 Final

242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Teriyaki Boyz - 'Tokyo Drift'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Janani - 'NAYA DIN // NEW DAY'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Liv.e - 'Wild Animals'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
18) UCHE YARA - 'www she hot'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
19) Nabihah Iqbal - 'Dreamer'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
20) chi - 'Serotonin'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
21) Rachel Chinouriri - 'The Hills'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
22) PinkPantheress  - 'Capable of love'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
23) NeciKen - 'Fireworks'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
24) nicole han - 'people grow apart, people let me down'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
25) The Dare - 'Sex'
242 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
All 25 songs have been POSTED!!!!!

You all have until Sunday 9pm BST/4pm EST to comment and vote!
242 days ago
selisic
01) SONIKKU
Oh this destroys all of last week with ease we love a mega bopaso opening!
02) Gathering of Strangers
This is horrible the wish version of Lake Malawi. Like at least make a good song.
03) Fanera
This destroyed Loreen & the bulgaria EUPHORIA WITH EASE!!! The girls are taking a sip of the Neris River with this song. That BEAT DROP!!!! i need a pink wig i fear.
04) dexter in the newsagent
This is cute! But thank you for suggestion this music to us! <3
05) sad alex
Olivia Rodrigo found bankrupted like that. Sad Alex is now Thriving Alex with this hit CANCION!
06) The Comet Is Coming
I was expecting an Australian TECHNICOLOUR we got a london based TECHNICOLOUR though, i was living until i guess what you can call the chorus of the song.
07) Hayden James & Icona Pop
My girls are saying chop icona pop but i'm saying they are SERVING US A BOPASO! I'm not a fan of the chorus voice whelp.
08) James Arthur
BAN JAMES ARTHUR FROM THE CONTEST.
09) Holly Humberstone
Oh I had this in my BB competition, it's average at most I can say.
10) mmeadows
I'm liking the beats to this and voice compliments it very well.
11) Valentine Dalla
We are dancing to this GTA ANTHEM MAMACITA! I was bopping til that weird ending.
12) FLO
Snoozefest.... I'm bored of the boring slow songs in this contest.
13) Winona Oak
I am AWAKE! Thank you for this cancion whoever sent it <3 The radio is on full BLAST!
14) Kitty Brucknell
Not the eurovision moldova song y'all lmaooooooo.
15) Teriyaki Boyz
The way I thought this charted high in the states but it didn't even hit the main charts wth???
16) Janani
This is alright but i fear Teriyaki Boyz being before this made it lose the WOW factor.
17) Liv.e
This sounds very familar guaooo, it's a cute song!
18) UCHE YARA
Omgggg a song stolen from my local playlist just like that, lawsuit incoming!
19) Nabihah Iqbal
We are dreaming on of a better TSC like this one! We are blessed that it's not last week all over again <3
20) chi
Oh she pulled us in right away with the first note OMGGG!!!!
21) Rachel Chinouriri
It's another cute song, but i'm not saying GUAO WHAT A HIT!
22) PinkPantheress
Another cute song, I can see why people would like this though!
23) NeciKen
YASSSS MY WEEKLY SOAP OPERA IN TSC!!!! The video and the song is so goodddd.
24) nicole han
I'm disappointed it's giving Olivia Rodrigo drivers license.
25) The Dare
That was an intriguing closing mr. ryan.....
241 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
#PreachKindness

01. sonikku - deto black is so talented. the production is a little cheap and not as hardhitting as i want it to be, specially in this genre, but i will still bop to the bare minimum. it's a slayyy.
02. gathering of strangers - this is my personal 9/11 but i'm sure that this will appeal to a lot of people. not me, neeeever me, but a lot of other people! it's digestible! i puked it out but it's digestible!
03. fanera - at first, this was just an expertly produced trance edm number. after listening to this at the gym on the treadmill, this song saved my life. that drop really gets you off guard, this is such an experience, and an amazing one. contender for song of the year, this will do all the rounds and i think it should win all the contests. bravo
04. dexter in the newsagent - seeing all the bedroom pop artists coming up (rachel chinouriri, pinkpantheress), i would have held off on sending this myself personallyyyy this week. i don't think this is very memorable but it's pleasant while it's on and i think this girl has potential!
05. sad alex - this is very bad but the lyricism sent me a little bit. she falls in that gayle/grace gaustad camp of like laughably bad bedroom pop where it all sucks and then you google her age and she's like 27 like mamiii not to be ageist but like haha grow up? but that said obviously i ironically stan. i had fun with this, she's my queen.
06. the comet is coming - i liked this! at first i was a bit thrown off but then i recognised the artist and everything got settled. enjoyed how this built up though i don't know if i'm coming back to this. very talented
07. hayden james & icona pop - i thought icona pop were a bunch of lesbians so i don't know why they tend to make the most heterosexual edm ever made. i don't think this is good or anything but bless their hearts for trying.
08. james arthur - very optimistic entry, in the sense that there are better things to come. because the bar is on the floor. in a world full of talented people, we might just need james arthurs. honestly we don't but #PreachKindness, you know?
09. holly humberstone - i am a changed woman. i used to hate holly humberstone, call her humbersnore, piggy girl, she can't sing, yadda yadda yadda. i don't know what's changed but i find this song to be very comforting and pretty. maybe because the production is really tight and groovy and detailed, when the twinkling kicks in ahh i get my life. everyone is entitled to a skam france soundtrack moment or whatever and this is mine. i think this is really cute! you go, holly humbersnore! mom
10. mmeadows - decent,,,,, but i don't really think this is my thing. i found this to be very unmemorable. but there's potential!!!
11. valentine dalla - we love scat studios. we loooooove folsom. and she shat on the track no it's true. i am turning into a naomi scott updates account. this just puts a smile on my face like how can you not get your life to two queens maximising their joint slay? the outro:sob: thank god it's not part of the actual song oh....
12. flo - idgaf idgaf sometimesss all you need is three vocalists who know how to sing and just let them sing you a little lullaby. very heavy swv vibes with this one. you can't outdo the doer, but this is very charming no? i am lulling and i feel warm in my tummy like thank you renee, stella, jorja.
13. winona oak - i honestly have nothing nice to say so i'm not speaking. bless to whoever likes her though she's just not my mother and that's okay! nor my aunt, nor my great grandmother, nor my relative. i don't like her, no.
14. kitty brucknell - time for a real performer. why did i get more personality off a static image of kitty brucknell than a living (unfortunately) winona oak? this is so fire.:fire: and i am raving for the passion of the dancefloor that my life has been got got got got got got got got got best song ever!!!!!
15. teriyaki boyz - this is such a cheat code because this is one of the most iconic songs of the 2000s. the way this hasn't charted is crazyyyy. you can't argue with a classic, and that's what this is. immaculate song
16. janani - she nibbled!
17. liv.e - really love this woman although a lot of her albums are veryyy all over the place. still i have a soft spot for her voice and the production. this is one of her straightforward pop songs and it's just so delicious to the ear. sounds like a classic from the 90s. love.
18. uche yara - very good song! i think it runs a bit long but i think this singer has a lot of potential and the budget to back it up.
19. nabihah iqbal - i heard another song of hers and i thought it was quite bad (synthwave). but again i think she has potential! this is very pleasant and made me feel more positive towards her as an artist, quite a pretty listen. i will be checking out the album.
20. chi - MOMMMM. this song is very different from everything else she's made but it's a personal fave idkkk sometimes you just need a little oontz oontz beat. when the screaming banshee kicks in i get my liiiiiiiiife. bopaso!
21. rachel chinouriri - her capability of making good white girl pop music is unmatched. this is so coldplay core and yet i'm like omgg she's so talented. just a very good song, i'm not in love with it but you can't deny the talent of miss chinouriri. perched for the album.
22. pinkpantheress - this very song, when i first heard it, it made me buy her cd which comes with a keyring and a set of pinkpantheress playing cards. if i'm being honest i did it for the set of playing cards. but this song is great!!! i really enjoy this song. it also made me rewatch the barbie diaries and realise it's one of my favorite movies ever! i just love excellent media, and 'capable of love' by pinkpantheress is everything of the sort. bravo!!!!
23. neciken - this is how i feel at the bus stop, very lovely, shiney shiney shiney, guao
24. nicole han - why is there so much bedroom pop this week...... i'm sure she's talented. honestly no i'm not but i'm sure she can do better than this. we should always strive to do better! and missing is okay!
25. the dare - this man is sooo cornyyy and i was full on ready to hate... but the beat... oh the producers were mad as fuck in the studio... like whoa... i was tapping my foot and bopping along. i wish this beat was given to a cuntier girl and not some masturbatory british boy with dentures on but i am still bopping so who really cares about the foul smell. i care just a little but i'm not gonna let that stop me cause i'm not a party pooper. folsom
240 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
I was driving this week from cute gardens so these comments are plant based and dictated by Eve

01) SONIKKU: girl you get a strawberry馃崜
02) Gathering of Strangers: girl you get a carrot 馃
03) Fanera: girl you get an olive tree
04) dexter in the newsagent: girl you get a cucumber 馃
05) sad alex: girl you get a canteloupe馃崍
06) The Comet Is Coming: girl you get rosemary
07) Hayden James & Icona Pop: girl you get a blackberry
08) James Arthur: girl you get an onion 馃
09) Holly Humberstone: girl you get a banana
10) mmeadows: girl you get algae
11) Valentine Dalla: girl you get cilantro
12) FLO: girl you get a handful of almonds
13) Winona Oak: girl you get a tomato 馃崊
14) Kitty Brucknell: girl you get green onions
15) Teriyaki Boyz: girl you get a beet
16) Janani: girl you get celery
17) Liv.e: girl you get an artichoke
18) UCHE YARA: girl you get a tangerine
19) Nabihah Iqbal: girl you get a birds of paradise flower
20) chi: girl you get a lime
21) Rachel Chinouriri: girl you get a pineapple馃崓
22) PinkPantheress: girl you get brussel sprouts
23) NeciKen: girl you get a pear馃崘
24) nicole han: girl you get basil
25) The Dare: girl you get a brocolli 馃ウ

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!