This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 531 Final

Topic » TSC 531 Final

244 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
15) George Riley - 'Elixir'
244 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Dinosau - 'Pärris'
244 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Hip Hop Harry - 'I Love To Learn'
244 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
18) Natalia Oreiro - 'Que Digan Lo Que Quieran'
244 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
19) LYZZA - 'Eraser'
244 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
20) Nerf Herder - 'Courtney'
244 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
All 20 songs have been POSTED!!!!!

You got until Sunday 9pm BST/4pm EST to comment and vote!
242 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Amira Elfeky: This was pretty boring for being as “heavy” as it is. This really made no noise I fear
02) Del Mar a Marte: I liked the instrumentation. It was cute. It did kind of drag a bit though. Not quite a bop, but it was pleasant to the ears
03) Frou Frou: Lol I can’t see Imogen Heap without thinking of this

04) Barrie: I mean I do like this sound. It’s nothing revolutionary but it’s pretty. I liked this
05) Iniko: I did like the chorus, although I wish there was a hard hitting moment here somewhere. Overall, felt more like an art project than a song
06) Vanessa Quai: We love you Vanessa Quai!
07) SASSYGGIRL: Not really for me, but I get it
08) Loossemble: Braden — 09/19/2023 1:20 PM
08) Loossemble - 'Sensitive'
Ends (3:30)

Can it end at 0:01?
09) Guster: Honestly this made for really good background music. It was just super easy listening. As an actual song, it’s pretty bland but again, it makes for great backdrop
10) Allman Brown: This really needed a bigger moment. I liked it but it never really went anywhere
11) O'so Krispie: LMAO how did I not catch this when the running order was posted? The R U The Girl winner! I’m actually dead at this.
12) Ayoni: Not sure this was what I was expecting from the thumbnail. I was kind of hoping for some smooth R&B realness. It wasn’t bad, I just wasn’t really into the vibe
13) Olivia Ong: I mean duh this is pretty.
14) Mitski: I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard a Mitski song before. This was cool I suppose. It feels like something I should like more, but I just didn’t feel much from this
15) George Riley: I liked this. It does bop a bit
16) Dinosau: sure!
17) Hip Hop Harry: This was after my time, but my little sister used to watch this show. The beat for the theme is actually kind of good. This…well
18) Natalia Oreiro: Kind of cute even this hasn’t really aged well
19) LYZZA: This is a wee bit good and a wee bit unlistenable. Yeah, this is definitely more of the latter. Wow
20) Nerf Herder: We love you Courtney Love!
242 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Amira Elfeky - Umm it’s fine! I don’t love rock in general but I do like the production of this enough I guess. It’s not turning me off of the song but I’m not exactly enthralled. Cute I guess!

02) Del Mar a Marte - The instrumentation is cute I guess but idk kinda yawns.

03) Frou Frou - Oh wow 2002!!!! It’s not terrible I’m just kinda bored. Okay actually the bridge is really nice. I just realized I know where I know this lmao, I knew it looked familiar. The outro is really nice actually. It’s good overall but I’m never going to listen to it again ya know?

04) Barrie - Oh this is prettyyyy. I know them, they have a couple songs I’ve liked but I haven’t heard this actually. I generally like but don’t love this kind of sound, but idk the harmonies are really giving. This chorus yassssssssssss omg. Very dreamlike which I can always appreciate, this is really lovely!!!!

05) Iniko - This is fine. I like the song itself tbh. The production is nice and I like the little elements of it. Idk I feel like I should like this more than I do? It’s missing a good melody to make it feel like more of a song but I appreciate what she was going for here.

06) Vanessa Quai - When rose debuts with Vanuatu in random song contest and the world is healed. I’m also loving every moment. Her best effort yet me thinks. Imagine having to follow this up…OH AND THE MAN YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!! In absolute love with the fashion moments in the video too I’m loving every moment.

07) SASSYGGIRL - I love serious music. No like I’m movinggggggg with these beats like…she made several points I fear…

08) Loossemble - I love songs that end after 0:01. The video is a slay I’ll give em that. Idk, I listened just in case they had something yass and slay but idk this feels like a straight version of a slay ya know?

09) Guster - This video is giving me very a Ben parks and rec moment tbh like this video I feel like sponsored icetown. Maybe if I was into this music back in 2006 but idk this is kinda meh to me unfortunately :/

10) Allman Brown - It’s not really keeping my attention tbh. It’s fine. It is pretty tbh. I feel like this should be more for me but idk it’s bland. Oh this ending??? Okayyyyyy. Not quite a slay but it feels a boost with the ending.

11) O'so Krispie - BYEEEEEEEEEEEE YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh this is kinda the moment. This feels like an elevated version of those snl spoof songs like she kinda ended Kate McKinnon and J*mmy Fallon with this. Oh this bridge sksowwosososowoaowsk oh this is so of the times in the best way possible. I’m afraid this is going to clear the week.

12) Ayoni - Oh! I don’t really love ayoni’s stuff usually tbh.  Masosowkskskskskskskseodidjsj THE SWITCH UP SMSKSKSKSKSKSOSKSKW this was so unexpected lmaooooooo. I don’t really like this but go off ayoni.

13) Olivia Ong - Oh I mean here we goooooooooooo yassssssssssssss. I can’t wait for this to be called basic when it always sounds so different from everything else in tsc ever like…Oh I’m swooningggggggggg oh this is one of Jin’s best efforts in a while this is absolutely STUNNINGGGGGG. OMG THE VIDEOGRAPHY YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS gang is taking NOTES I see! THE ACCORDION YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh this ate the girlies up this week. This is everything.

14) Mitski - Hmm I usually am kinda meh on mitski’s stuff. I do like “nobody” quite a bit! This does feel like a bit of a strange choice for the album from what I’ve heard is good, at least. It’s fine, it’s a little lana lite moment. It’s pretty for sure but it’s not exactly gripping me. A shame :/

15) George Riley - Oh this is MUCH better than her last song. Oooooooooooh this is really gorgeous actually. A little Kelela moment but more gripping (than raven was as a whole)?????? This is really gorgeous actually. I could do without the little synthy breakdown but as a whole I was really invested in this, I liked this a lot!

16) Dinosau - Oh yesssssssssssss I was hoping for some noise. Yassssssssssssssssssssss oh I’m very into this. 2006??????? Oh she was VERY ahead of her time I see. There’s a very DEVO quality to this I appreciate, this is very cute and quirky and such. No like I reallyyyyyy enjoyed this lmao. Bawppppppppp!!!

17) Hip Hop Harry - Pleasseeeeeeeeee we kinda stan ngl hip hop Harry-TO THE LIBRARYYYYYYYYY YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

18) Natalia Oreiro - This video is incredible. The song is bad imo but this video is everything. Veryyyyyyyyyyy 2000s spy kids.

19) LYZZA - Kinda surprised this is the LYZZA pick but I’m not complaining at alllll. I haven’t really loved a lot of her songs before but thissssssssssssss oh this is kind of THE serve. I like this a lottttttttt the production is just very in your face and abrasive and I appreciate that! BAWPP!!!

20) Nerf Herder - Well! Slsoosososwowksksksksksosks what is thissssssssssss
241 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Amira Elfeky: Interesting vibe. Super hard rock and the vocals were interesting. I liked it overall!

Del Mar a Marte: This was nice. I did get bored after a bit but it really wasn’t bad.

Frou Frou: On the fence with this one. It was messy at times and a bit noisy but I did enjoy the chorus.

Barrie: Meh. I got bored. Unique voice which was nice but thats really about it.

Iniko: I thought this was good overall! Nothing breathtaking but it was definitely a catchy tune!

Vanessa Quai: The beat was cool but I had a hard time getting into the song other than that.

SASSYGGIRL: Definitely not for me. Sorry!

Loossemble: No.

Guster: Man this had me hooked when that first note hit. This was a really amazing vibe!

Allman Brown: This made me sleepy but it also made me feel relaxed. I didnt hate it, it just could use a little more umph.

O'so Krispie: This is giving major 2000s vibes which I love! I liked this!

Ayoni: This was a pretty strong song overall. Loved the voice and vibe. Got a tad messy towards the end but this was really solid!

Olivia Ong: Nothing new here. Good voice but everything else was bad.

Mitski: I’m never a big fan of the echo voice effect. But this was still a pretty good song just was very turned off by the vocal situation.

George Riley: Not my style. Pass.

Dinosau: This was really strange and confusing. But I liked it for some reason. Like a lot.

Hip Hop Harry: I mean this is a troll entry. But lets be honest. It’s better than any other hip hop/rap song out there.

Natalia Oreiro: Its a no from me.

LYZZA: I’m not impressed. It was dull and uneventful.

Nerf Herder: Very 2000’s pop punk/disney movie. I honestly love this sound and this song!
241 days 23 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1-At first strong, then it faded, production is poor
my songs are always criticized for their low budget and I live in one of the
countries with the highest inflation in the world, the United States is a power
world so I can't allow this. I'll be a bad bitch -

2- it's okay

3- the video is like MTV in the old days, I really like the voice, it's original, this
it's good

4- uhhhh I start strong. It's usually not the type of songs that impact me but
I like it a lot, cute.

5- . voice so loud. the song doesn't convince me much, she must
have better songs, I'm sure.

6- complete in all aspects, but it didn't impact me.

7-powerrr

8- more of the same

9- I guess right now it's the kind of song you wanted to hear, okay.

10- the song was in the background and it's like I wasn't listening to anything.

11- I didn't like the voice or the rhythm or anything, but it was a good try.

12- it was very good

13- not my cup of tea
14- liked this style.
15- cool, I like it
16- I-
17- I love to learn too, I'm a cultured old woman, I know very things about life.
18- Iconic
19- sounds okay.
20- i love courtney
241 days 8 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Amira Elfeky - just a bit too LOUD for me on this gorgeous quiet Friday night like LAWDDD. doing far too much its a lidl bit jarring :SSS

02) Del Mar a Marte - this was kind of wild in the worst way possible.

03) Frou Frou - aweee my lidl frou frou.. this is just the standard. just beautiful nd gorgeous we musnt tell LIESSS....

04) Barrie - i rly didn't hate this and i thought i would. a lil angelic voice but there's a part of me that feels its just SOOOO painfully causcian and boring.... it is very cute though.

05) Iniko - YASSSSSS.. maybe i wanted this to go off more than it did but i still liked it as a whole. mmmm actually.... the more it goes on the more i dislike it.... it just feels so... shallow.... :LLLLLL oh this was not that good unfortunately.

06) Vanessa Quai - vanessa quai my tsc all-star yassss <3333 love this for herrrrr!!!

07) SASSYGGIRL - jarring in awlll the best ways.. mWAHHHHHHH. just cunty nd sexy for the girlies end of!!!!

08) Loossemble - hmmmm its okayyyy... that chorus is quite cutesy actually... but nothing ill come back to or revisit. but it was an enjoyable listen.

09) Guster - quite cute and endearing in a way but i cant even lie ill never listen to this again... soooo much instrumental i find it a bit boring.. but i do like the voice.

10) Allman Brown - this was kind of a moment... so much power behind the vocals.. kind of beautifulllll...

11) O'so Krispie - i mean honestly the saving grace of the week if we are being honest likeee.. this is just so FUNNNNNN.

12) Ayoni - i will forever adore ayoni.. she just has that IT factor.. and those vocals YASSS. personally not the ayoni song id have picked but its still so good. one thing abt ayoni ANYYYY of her album tracks are gonna serve and this was cute... i will say its a bit disjointed at points but ill turn a blind eye xoxoxoxo

13) Olivia Ong - oh i was so bored. but objectively very sweet and pretty.

14) Mitski - oh mitski kind of came and went for me. none of her singles were doing it for me so i had no wish to listen to her album. but this is actually quite alright. something very breezy and nostalgic abt it like aweeee.... very retro sounding im kind of in luv a tiny bit!!

15) George Riley - i cant even lie George riley is THEEEE cuntress but i wasn't feeling this on the first listen like i was with "time" but after that chrous hits for the final time is just finally comes all together. its BEYONDDDD CUNTYYYYY. so tropical and summery like im LEVITATINGGGGG. thank u for saving the week yass.
16) Dinosau - its giving 2000s scooby doo movie in the worst way.

17) Hip Hop Harry - yasssss

18) Natalia Oreiro - this is so prettyyyyyy.

19) LYZZA - stunning production, loved it as a whole.. lyzza never fails.. GORGEOUSSS.

20) Nerf Herder - hmmmm not for me but i get it id write a song abt courtney love too <3
241 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
01) Amira Elfeky – this was okay, wasn’t too bad.
02) Del Mar a Marte – this was quite good too, this wont last!!!
03) Frou Frou – I didn’t dlslike this! Whats going on, 3 out of 3 songs I thought were okay.
04) Barrie – I like Darjeeling, it’s a very weak tea and I like weak tea! This was a tad weak but not awful!
05) Iniko – it was okay. Am I in an alternative universe!!!
06) Vanessa Quai – weakest one so far.  Mainly because of the rapping, it was going okay until that.
07) SASSYGGIRL – first one I really didn’t like. Good job people, took 7 songs this week, its normally 1!
08) Loossemble – bit twee in places, a bit Disney, it was okay.
09) Guster – well  this is good, enjoying the guitars. 
10) Allman Brown – its okay, it’s a bit slow.
11) O'so Krispie – oh my god, that was, terrible!
12) Ayoni – not my kind of song, but her voice was quite good.
13) Olivia Ong – a bit to soppy for me. But mini bibs has gone to see Joe Hisaishi who composes a lot anime. Sort of reminded me of that a bit, but not as good.
14) Mitski – its okay, a bit slow, but gave me 60s vibes
15) George Riley – its okay, not something I would choose, but its not awful.
16) Dinosau – too repetitive, and im sure we had this before!!
17) Hip Hop Harry – no!
18) Natalia Oreiro – took a while to get going, its okay. – the noises were not necessary and distracted from the song.  They were actually quite irritating towards the end!
19) LYZZA – very disjointed! It was all over the place.
20) Nerf Herder – what on earth was that beginning!! That was, not good!
241 days 6 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Really enjoyed this song
2.        It was alright I guess
3.        I was vibing, this was good
4.        Meh
5.        Very cinematic, this was quite good
7.        This was so bad!
8.        This was a bad kind of chaotic mess
9.        It was fine, didn’t really go anywhere
10.        This was so tryhard!
11.        Lol kind of obsessed
12.        Grew on me as it went along
13.        It was a bit dull
14.        This whole song is a vibe and I dig it!
15.        I could vibe to this
16.        This is the good kind of chaotic mess!
17.        So glad I didn’t grow up watching this shite
18.        I was vibing along, really enjoyed this!
19.        This was very good, quite liked this
20.        “Courtney Love sit on my face” are great lyrics to end this contest with tbh
240 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Amira Elfeky - This was an interesting opener! Actually, I was kinda living for the vibes here...a slay!
02) Del Mar a Marte - Wait this was actually really cute, I was bopping! Genuinely enjoyed this <3
03) Frou Frou - Oh this is GORGEOUSSS like this week is really slaying so far. I loved this, we love the year rule being changed!!!
04) Barrie - this was cute but it wasn't really anything special, just a bit mid sadly
05) Iniko - Not really my kind of music, but it wasn't bad :)
06) Vanessa Quai - MOTHERRRRRRR!!! We love her doing charity work for that man letting him feature in her video. Honestly, what a slay, Vanessa Quai can do no wrong!
07) SASSYGGIRL - Yeah sorry I hated this. My ears are in pain
08) Loossemble - This was cute but not very original. A bit forgettable but alright!
09) Guster - Again, this was alright! It's not changed my life or anything but it's probably gonna scrape a few points
10) Allman Brown - This was going for something really artsy but tbh it just made me bored
11) O'so Krispie - I have no idea what the fuck this is but it's certainly a song of all time!
12) Ayoni - This was a really nice listen! Yeah, I enjoyed this a lot actually, gorgeous <3
13) Olivia Ong - This was really cute, but also a little boring, it just walks the line between gorgeous and dull
14) Mitski - JAIL
15) George Riley - This was certainly a song, sure. I don't think I'm going to remember it by the end of the week though
16) Dinosau - Well.
17) Hip Hop Harry - RYAN BROWN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????????????????????????
18) Natalia Oreiro - Actually this was a bit of a bop! Ate me up actually <3
19) LYZZA - This was alright, being at the end helped, but it's just not that memorable tbh
20) Nerf Herder - Honestly...BOP! Like this was the best way possible to close the week THEY ATE!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!