This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 531 Final

Topic » TSC 531 Final

240 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. amira elfeky - this is so whatever to me. idk it's fine but i was never an evanescence girl
02. del mar a marte - reminder that mediocre bland rock comes in all shapes and sizes and languages! wow!
03. frou frou - oh we love miss heap. best caroline polachek song ever released!
04. barrie - not anything really special but i thought this was quite cute for what it was. the melodies really reminded me of hatchie.
05. iniko - in the year of 2023 rachel platten fight song still has sons.. mom. this is bad sorry just rly corny to me.
06. vanessa quai - trust miss quai to have me swaying my hips. that's mother at the end of the day. not MY mother per say but i respect her
07. sassyggirl - <333 a classic in the making really.
08. loossemble - truth be told this song is really middling and whatever BUTTT look at the girls serving K*NT !! POWWW YASSS !!!
09. guster - pretty kyute for what it was.. very standard 00s indie rock that scratches my brain just a little... ! yas
10. allman brown - respect more than like!!! he'll mak e a hit soon if he ever gets budget trust
11. o'so krispie - mfkn o'so krispiee.. u have change d the fuck out of my life... imgonna have a slumber protty too
12. ayoni - very disjointed and all over the place. i support her littl venture into interesting musi c but this was not a serve :xxx
13. olivia ong - mother!!!!!!
14. mitski - as a renowned mitski hater i am very much living for her new americana era. this is super cute, though not the song i would've chosen from this album at awlll. call me basique but 'heaven' is so much more of a moment ya know? but this is good mom!
15. george riley - when in doubt always trust george riley. summery funky groovy gorgeous what is not to love?
16. dinosau - wait i was expecting to hate this but this kinda asnatched me a little bald.. super kyute indie quirky vibes idk this was a HIT actually. let me playlist
17. hip hop harry - i feel like u had to be there but i deffo respect this king.!
18. natalia oreiro - obsessed with the video.. the song is another kyute little indie rock thing idk im not rly idgrgaf but the VIDEOGRAPHY... the CINEMA... yasss.
19. lyzza - a visionary... this song is so good!!!!!!!she's so interesting musically i kinda paid this dust the first time i listened to the album... i love her..yeah<3
20. nerf herder - mom
239 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Amira Elfeky - too sad/moody for me, also think this got lightly fucked by running order here like no one really wants to hear this first
02) Del Mar a Marte - can't say the vocals were pleasant… but at least the song was more fun
03) Frou Frou - is this pre-2010s? Has that vibe/look… it's giving the Dido era. The song and the quick pace work well for it because she would bore me to tears if this were paced out. Vocals do fit the song but anytime she holds a note it makes me want to skip
04) Barrie - her songs are soft and sweet, but not sure she knows what she's doing on the verses here. This song is a bit weird to track
05) Iniko - high pitched voice throughout threw me off for sure, but not minding that the song was good and got better as it went along
06) Vanessa Quai - so happy for her triumphant TSC return, and she's slaying every second she is singing and then a rapper comes in and kinda disrespects her because she carries this on her own
07) SASSYGGIRL - this song is part of a mainstay TSC sound… songs I would prob disassociate to at 2 am when I'm out and wonder why I'm still awake
08) Loossemble - cute kpop that's mildly intriguing, so there's that
09) Guster - what is this song's direction/point of view… I just don't know
10) Allman Brown - o low key when someone has a beautiful voice and the instrumental doesn't sound too distracting it goes for a really good song… and this is basically putting me in a peaceful state and I appreciate that
11) O'so Krispie - which bratz movie was this in the credits for LOL bop
12) Ayoni - you don't need a MV to be good <3 a song with a few phases but all of them are pretty engaging… it's almost broadway esque, especially with that ending that just abruptly happens. I'll have to think on this more
13) Olivia Ong - a kind of entry I have come to know and accept, even if it's not love. At least it sounds serene and pleasant tho
14) Mitski - I don't know why I hear mitski's name more than I can take this is like bluegrass good for her
15) George Riley - yaaas george riley I don't know her but obsessed with her name… mom. Nice club beat, nothing too special but I saved it
16) Dinosau - the second half is kinda popping off here like this is so random but fun. Is this giving ESC reject?! Kinda
17) Hip Hop Harry - the library is OPEN
18) Natalia Oreiro - it's giving poison ivy doing some lindsay lohan kinda rock song from freaky Friday... Not sure the budget on this but I'll just pretend it's because it's dated
19) LYZZA - honestly too dissonant for me, I couldn't get into it it just sounded so… eerie and outer space
20) Nerf Herder - Just watched John Tucker Must Die and to be honest this could be a rock song that fits in any 2000s teen movie… a vibe
239 days 17 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Amira Elfeky - So noisy and yet so bland

2. Del Mar a Marte - The production was cute, but it never really got going. I got bored

3. Frou Frou - I was so ready to leave this song in 2002 but that BRIDGE? I wish it hadn’t taken like two and a half minutes to get going but the last minute and a half was really solid.

4. Barrie - Oh this is really good actually. Really like the production and the harmonies

5. Iniko - Tbh I toyed with sending this or Pinocchio for a while, but I didn’t think TSC would really go for either. I do think Pinocchio is a stronger song overall but this is still really really nice.

6. Vanessa Quai - She bores me I’m sorry

7. SASSYGGIRL - Overstimulation city, I hated how this made my brain feel

8. Loossemble - I mean good for them for getting away from Blockberry, but this is weaker than anything they released as part of LOONA. The chorus is cute enough though, I guess.

9. Guster - I’d probably like this as background noise, but it’s not really interesting enough for an active listen

10. Allman Brown - Another one that I wish got to the point quicker. The last minute is great, but I really wish I didn’t have to spend the three minutes before that just waiting for something to happen

11. O’so Krispie - I can’t stand this :(

12. Ayoni - Yesss I love the drama. The switchups are a bit abrupt but I love them anyway

13. Olivia Ong - I mean this is gorgeous what else do we expect from our Taiwanese/Cantonese/Singaporean/etc. girlies

14. Mitski - I’m really loving this era for Mitski, but this is kinda my least favorite song on the album. Heaven and Bug Like an Angel are both so good, there really wasn’t a reason for this to be here

15. George Riley - This is fun! Very chill, very groovy, I moved a little

16. Dinosau - Well that was certainly a collection of sounds

17. Hip Hop Harry - Absolutely not

18. Natalia Oreiro - Idk wtf that video was so I’m just gonna ignore it. Very meh indie-rock song without anything to really set it apart musically

19. LYZZA - Wait she kinda made some points here. Yeah it’s a bit unlistenable at times but I’m kind of into it?

20. Nerf Herder - An incredibly painful experience
239 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Amira Elfeky        eww. this was not what i want to listen to first thing in the morning
02) Del Mar a Marte        i was not feeling this, but who knows
03) Frou Frou        what the fuck did i just listen to?
04) Barrie        Well.. this wasn't offensive at least
05) Iniko        i'm very confused by this, but i'll take it. the mv was not what i would expect with this song
06) Vanessa Quai        This is her MOMENT
07) SASSYGGIRL        she's trying the most
08) Loossemble        this was another inoffensive... like right on the border of being too sweet
09) Guster        another one that i'm not offended by this morning
10) Allman Brown        i forgot this was playing
11) O'so Krispie        this feels right for 2000s
12) Ayoni        this is winning isn't it
13) Olivia Ong        another one i forgot was playing
14) Mitski        at least a little more energy than the other ones i forgot
15) George Riley        the vibes were vibing on this one
16) Dinosau        lol. this was funny
17) Hip Hop Harry        this was after my time so i don't care about it
18) Natalia Oreiro        this is doing well isn't it
19) LYZZA        this was too much for owie
20) Nerf Herder        no ... this was not it
239 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
01) Amira Elfeky - cute opener! very chill and atmospheric!
02) Del Mar a Marte - it was alright! not my fave type of song but it kept me interested!
03) Frou Frou - omg wait mom this is so good very boppy imo! invented dreampop!!!
04) Barrie - this was cute very indie and relaxing!
05) Iniko - definitely not my kind of song sorry!
06) Vanessa Quai - somebody needs to tell miss quai to switch it up sometimes!!! need her to release a rock song or some hyperpop or sumn...
07) SASSYGGIRL - OKAYYYY!!!! NOW THIS IS MY KINDA MUSIC!!!
08) Loossemble - I actually enjoyed this a lot! They ate! Divas!!!
09) Guster - you know...I actually quite enjoyed this! a very surprising something for nathan cloverington to say about this genre
10) Allman Brown - ermmmm it was alright! not unlistenable!
11) O'so Krispie - BAWPPPPPP OHHHH LAWD WE AWAKE NOWWWW
12) Ayoni - I enjoyed this! not my favorite this week but it's very powerful!
13) Olivia Ong - it was very nice and soothing but idk why slow songs like to be so darn long like calm down girl!!
14) Mitski - idk I expected her to serve more cunt than she actually did I fear
15) George Riley - now this is how you QUEEN OUT honey I'm up and about mama twerking the house down boots mawmaw
16) Dinosau - wait why am I moving I'm kinda bald I didn't expect this to be a bop and a half!
17) Hip Hop Harry - sigh....why did this go off actually...kinda bald....
18) Natalia Oreiro - it was cute in a teen coming of age movie sort of way!
19) LYZZA - wait bop I'm kinda shocked that you chose this LYZZA song LMAO but she eats regardless duh!
20) Nerf Herder - wait I'm kinda bald very 2000s goofy teen romcom movie and I'm into it!
239 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Rocky’s backkkk!!!

01) Amira Elfeky: The song started and I was like okay great introduction! It kept going and going and I was remotely surprised that I throughly like it and I’m slightly obsessed!! Beat is catchy and I’m living for thissss.
02) Del Mar a Marte: Oopp- well this interesting, I was like ouu but then it lost my interest unfortunately. Wasn’t too intriguing for me.
03) Frou Frou: Mhmm sorry another one that I don’t like.
04) Barrie: LOL why do I feel like I’ve heard this before? I’m predicting this as the winner cause WHATTT! You are going straight to my playlist cause I love the ethereal and happiness vibes I’m getting from this. LOVEEE.
05) Iniko: WHAT WHAT! Another contender? Rocky is very very intrigued, oh gosh what do I do? Beat is so so infectious. OBSESSEDDDDDD!!
06) Vanessa Quai: Nope sorry.
07) SASSYGGIRL: Gooshness what did I just experience? Idk I’m a bit confused? Anyways, nope.
08) Loossemble: This fun, as usual I’m getting cutesy girl band vibesesiesss. It seems pretty fun.
09) Guster: A song that I predicted that I would like and obviously I dooo. We love some good good alternatives. Bravo!
10) Allman Brown: My ears … they have been blessed! This is what I call artistry and diversity in genres. It doesn’t have to be the most loud or flashy, but simplistic in nature. The vocals and instrumentals are 100% alluring. I’m utterly AMAZED!
11) O'so Krispie: At least I tried listening to this, but honestly another one I didn’t like.
12) Ayoni: The title was giving potential and I feel like it slightly delivered. It’s okay, I’d say better than what I’ve heard so far.
13) Olivia Ong: Aw, even though I dislike romance storylines or plots this was okay like cute. I don’t love it but it’s okay.
14) Mitski: Well this started off on an interesting note. I closed my eyes to properly feel the music and I was moved! It took me through an interesting and enjoyable journey :)
15) George Riley: Meh it’s okay but not for the kind of genres that I like.
16) Dinosau: Fun lol, mhmm I’d have to think about it if it’s top 10 worthy. Maybe not tbh.
17) Hip Hop Harry: HIP HOPPPPP HARRRYYYYYYYY IS IN THE HOUSEE! Pickkkk me!!!!!
18) Natalia Oreiro: Meh.
19) LYZZA: Oh yes I’ll admit that I got startled and was scared at first. But the vocals were inviting and different, even the beat too I’d say it’s up there for me. But I’ve still got Hip Hop Harry in my minddddd.
20) Nerf Herder: No.
239 days 5 hours ago
Mrkk
01) Amira Elfeky - omg!!
02) Del Mar a Marte - O. M. G.
03) Frou Frou - OMGGGG
04) Barrie - omg omg omg omg
05) Iniko - oh my gooooood
06) Vanessa Quai - omg ohmygod omg
07) SASSYGGIRL - OMG
08) Loossemble - omaga
09) Guster - OMGOMGOMGOMG
10) Allman Brown - omg?
11) O'so Krispie - omg...
12) Ayoni - OMG!?
13) Olivia Ong - OLIVIA ONG MORE LIKE OLIVIA OMG
14) Mitski - OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
15) George Riley - Omggggeorge
16) Dinosau - omg 🦕
17) Hip Hop Harry - oMg
18) Natalia Oreiro - OHMYGomg
19) LYZZA - !gom
20) Nerf Herder - OH M G
239 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Amira Elfeky - this isn’t for me i fear…. it’s kinda annoying idk
02) Del Mar a Marte - this is fine! she’s cute just kinda passes by
03) Frou Frou - BAWPPPP this is tew good actually
04) Barrie - this is actually saur pretty :3 bawp!!
05) Iniko - oh! um….. it’s not for me <3 i hate her vocals
06) Vanessa Quai - oh bawp… and if i said the man carried….
07) SASSYGGIRL - yeah this ate everyone moved
08) Loossemble - this is…. fine! idk i wanted more from them!! there’s some potential here!
09) Guster - this is nice! im not crazy for it but it’s kinda pleasant yeah
10) Allman Brown - this isn’t as bad as i expected okayyyy oh the little higher pitch he does towards the end is bad…. i like the production tho!
11) O'so Krispie - oh this is such an eat OMGGGG no like this is actually soooo good the chorus is pop perfection
12) Ayoni - oh she ate the vocals up! i like this! ayoni mom
13) Olivia Ong - oh this is saur pretty :3 yeah she mothered
14) Mitski - oh this ate mitski diva maybe i’ll listen to more of her
15) George Riley - oh BAWPPP love her sm this is such an eat…. she ended rochelle jordan bad
16) Dinosau - oh bawp this is camp!
17) Hip Hop Harry - YASSSSS the production is tew good actually…. yeah this is an eat like i too love to learn
18) Natalia Oreiro - this is cute! it’s kinda doing nothing for me tho
19) LYZZA - blush me out >>> but this is such an eat we love you lyzza
20) Nerf Herder - oh! it’s kinda funny
239 days 4 hours ago
selisic
01) Amira Elfeky
Wow we love a strong rock opener!
02) Del Mar a Marte
Anyways chile. Choice of a song.
03) Frou Frou
This entry is so ancient and molded like bad cheese.
04) Barrie
This is a cute song, makes this look like wine compare to the two songs before.
05) Iniko
This is boringgggggggg. Girl give us the pop pop pop!
06) Vanessa Quai
Oh mother carried the song that she brought an unknown person to the song.
07) SASSYGGIRL
We finally got a BOPASO YASSS!
08) Loossemble
The girls are trying with the cute songs, at least for this week it might make some points.
09) Guster
Mam we are bored of the ancient entries NEXT!
10) Allman Brown
Snoretopia is calling it wants its song backkk.
11) O'so Krispie
If you are gonna send an ancient entry make it a bop like this omg!
12) Ayoni
She tried, it's giving marina kaye that french singer. Produced by sia.
13) Olivia Ong
YESSSS IM A SUCKER FOR THESE SOAP OPERAS YASSS!
14) Mitski
ME AND MY GIRLS HATE MITSKI GET HER AFUERA!
15) George Riley
This is so love island core like i can hear the love island ringtone in the background.
16) Dinosau
Oh we are living for this NOISE!
17) Hip Hop Harry
Oh I was gonna 12 if you sent the theme song.
18) Natalia Oreiro
Awww this is so cuteeee.
19) LYZZA
If only the girl had enough money to produce a music video like the pic to make the song better!
20) Nerf Herder
Now wth is this closer, what were you thinking.
239 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
239 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
239 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
239 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
239 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
239 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!