This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 530 Final

Topic » TSC 530 Final

284 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
15) (prod. note: Fucking) Bowie Jane - “Busted”

284 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) HYO - “Picture”

284 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Léon Cordero - “TKM”

284 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
18) Pink-E-Swear - “Stay With Me”

284 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
19) Mercury. - “I Don’t Know You Like I Used To”

ALT LINK (we love you Nate):

284 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
20) Wonder Girls - “Tell Me”

284 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL 20 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!

Here’s our Spotify playlist for the week!

https://spotify.link/jRQzwaoA2Cb

Votes are due by Sunday 3pm EST!!!
283 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Selena Gomez & The Scene - I mean Selena is a bit of a queen but The Scene completely ruined the song here. It would've been a bop otherwise
2) A$AP Ferg - Jesus Christ NO!!!
3) d4vd - LMFAO NOT THE LAUFEY SNEAK. This was honestly very cute, I appreciate it a lot, very nice <3
4) Ella - Lmfao the slay of sending an MGP song from 2017. This was half abysmal, but also half life changing and amazing!
5) Luna Zeta - Honestly, it's good for what it is! I have to say this surprised me positively!
6) REHMA - This has one of the most unoriginal sounds ever ngl. It was alright though!
7) wrs - Ok but this was a BOP for some reason? Like this was way better than his ESC entry I'm gagged!
8) Senseless Optimism - This isn't really my kind of sound but it was alright I guess!
9) Laufey - This song is honestly so GORGEOUS. I know she's winning this week and I really can't be mad about it. If I could've gotten tickets to her tour I would've 100% gone I love her! Possibly the best from her latest album but there were so many good options it's hard to tell <3
10) Idina Menzel - Lmfao this wasn't good but I have to stan the Let It Go woman!
11) Karen Mok - Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. This was not a song, this was noise
12) ChoQMay - I mean if I heard it more than twice it would start to annoy the fuck out of me, but one listen this was alright!
13) Ryan Beatty - We love the GCSE Media Studies music video but the song was not very good
14) Mother Mother - I mean Mother Mother is EVIL but I have to admit I enjoyed this quite a bit :)
15) Bowie Jane - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I mean Bowie could shit on the floor and I'd still stan this, but it's genuinely a bop like...even if it wasn't Bowie I'd still dance tf out to this!
16) HYO - It's not very original but it's nice enough! Gets it's job done for sure! Quite nice!
17) Léon Cordero - Yeah, not my genre of music at all, couldn't get into this, sorry <3
18) Pink-E-Swear - I'm not sure what this is but alright! Honestly this is such a cunty slay, it's giving a TSC-er who submitted their high school band
19) Mercury. - This was alright but it's not that memorable. Helps that it's going at the end
20) Wonder Girls - Ok this closer was a BOP I'm honestly kind of living for this, YASSSSS!!!!!
283 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
I felt like making comments

1) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Cute! Yeah! One of those beta type songs that I think is fun and probably well done but is just way too stuck in an era I don’t identify with. Cute tho!

2) A$AP Ferg - I like this! Mostly bc I’ve heard the beginning of this a couple times now bc hosting and that’s the most jarring part of the song by far. But this is really nice tbh, the melody line thought out is fun, I bop!

3) d4vd - Gorgeous tbh. Didn’t get his winner this year at all ngl but this is absolutely gorgeous. Maybe it’s just the whole obvious LAUFEY part of it all but this is very gorgeous and me. The chorus like whewwwwwwwwwww swooning. Gorgeous yasssssss!!!!

4) Ella - Well.

5) Luna Zeta - The production is way too minimal for me tbh. There’s just not much to this at all tbh.

6) REHMA - Oh this chorus is a gobble. Very atmospheric and gorge. Something about the second verse is a tad off but the production is still very gorge. Oooooooh and the added beat at the end helps, I like this!

7) wrs - I don’t necessarily love the song but I do like the lil drop. A fun lil drop! I dance enough I guess but it’s also peak I liked the beat. Cute!

8) Senseless Optimism - I want to and feel like I should like this more than I do. It’s cute it’s fine. Idk just felt a little monotonous and all over the place at the same time lmao. Also could’ve been longer!

9) Laufey - Ah yes here is the REAL mother mother. Will this be the laufey charity? Who’s to say! Is this one of the best songs released the whole year? Yes! Best song on the album imo and her best composed song so far (tho I don’t think it has the most replay value). My god the strings at the chorus what are we even doing judging this? Incredible duh. Everyone stream the album bewitched duh.

10) Idina Menzel - Well! Yassssssssssss Idina feat. Clifford the big red dog OMGGGGGGGGGGG

11) Karen Mok - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh this is TRULY ahead of it’s time. Very for me we been knew. YASSSSSSSSSS THIS END BREAKDOWN oh this is absolutely incredible!!!!!

12) ChoQMay - I feel like I should like this more, the instrumentation in the end is gorge. I think it’s just a little juvenile sounding to me. Wish it was a little less sweet? This will always sound cute but it’s a little too cute.

13) Ryan Beatty - Oh yessss give it to us Beharie. This is very acoustic but the production still feels prevalent. Oh this is kinda gorgeeeee isn’t it, very sweet very nostalgic sounding. Yeah I’m a fan of this!!!! Oh this outro yassssssssssss I liked this a lot!!

14) Mother Mother - Okayyyyyyyy I don’t usually love rock but I appreciate it a lot more when it’s got more of a pop production like this does. The instrumentation is real gooood. The vocal is surely something but a bop overall!!! Yasss!!!

15) Bowie Jane - PLEASEEEEEEEE listening to this on the day shes potentially the swing vote is wild. We love you multi CBS show legend. The way she’s playing with the camera is wild skskskskskssk

16) HYO - YASSSSS oh I will be honest I didn’t get this fully when it was submitted to me but this chorus WHEEWWWWWWWW yeahhhhh this is kind of the basic bop I need. The bass is so loud lmao. It’s a less well done anti fragile to me but I’m still very down. Yeah this is like gooooooodd. 

17) Léon Cordero - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh I do believe this is serving. Another cool futuristic production on Spanish songs idk it just reallyyyyyy hits to me. This was really cool sounding the production was insane. The melody kinda didn’t stick? But overall this was a serve!!!!

18) Pink-E-Swear - YASSSSSSSS oh I’ll be fully honest I’ve been going into this week thinking this was kind of a troll entry but Omg why is this actually serving to me. This is kinda so good omfg.

19) Mercury. - YASSSSSSSSSSSS this is the white girlie bop I live for. Kinda alternative but in an authentic way. And the GLITCH YASSSSSSSSSSSS this is absolutely gorgeoussssssss.

20) Wonder Girls - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GO SUPERWOMAN!!!!!!!!! NO BUT WHY IS THIS SUCH A SERVE LIKE…
282 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Selena Gomez & The Scene - LOL that is not even her singing… which is good news because she is a terrible singer
2) A$AP Ferg - the first two artists… is this BETA? Wait why is this kinda catchy? Selena could never
3) d4vd - I love the rainy day music feel. And normally I'd say this just goes nowhere but it was a pleasant listen
4) Ella - is this an ESC reject? Because it really is a bop. This cougar is slaying
5) Luna Zeta - well I can hear her clearly… she's giving just a bit, I just wasn't hooked as it didn't go anywhere
6) REHMA - these vocals are serving you Selena Gomez & The Scene re-do
7) wrs - the bieber Sorry dance visuals I'm tired of, but this is an infectious song and banger…
8) Senseless Optimism - what is with the 2 minute songs LOL this was over soon after it began
9) Laufey - another Laufey song? HMM. You know it's sweet and the track is giving like christmas but the visuals are kinda annoying ngl
10) Adele Dazeem - I don't know if her other "Move" song was sent but that is better than this one lol
11) Karen Mok - this was a shoe in for another 2 minute song but it ended up being 4? I'm good
12) ChoQMay - oh great another annoying song
13) Ryan Beatty - I have no problem with acoustic coffee shop music on a morning like this
14) Mother Mother - funny this was my artist name for #15… but this is kind of a bop, it's giving a scream soundtrack I listened to but never saw the movie for
15) Fucking Bowie Jane - Mother Mother!!!!!!!! As featured on CBS SWAT! They ate well honey. I love her so much
16) HYO - o kind of a bop not gonna lie… that chorus backing with the trumpets? Bop
17) Léon Cordero - boppy chorus, I don't mind any of the spanish entries this contest, it's got like a bit of the new and old sound to it
18) Pink-E-Swear - these pop queens did something better than taylor or selena could ever have done
19) Mercury. - thank you to Gracie Abrams or Tate McRae or whoever wrote this
20) Wonder Girls - it's almost there but a little too light and cute for me
281 days 22 hours ago
1001games
Selena Gomez & The Scene: Omg baby Selena! I forgot how good her songs were back then. Definitely that classic Disney channel vibes.

A$AP Ferg: I’m really not big on rap or hip hop so I had a hard time getting into it. But good for what it was.

D4vd: Holy shit ngl this is probably the best song I’ve ever heard on TSC. The lyrics, the vocals, the harmonies, the instrumental were absolutely phenomenal. Laufey? Never heard of her but just listened to some of her stuff and wow she’s amazing!

Ella: Not sure what this was but it was quite catchy!

Luna Zeta: Not exactly feeling this. Idk just turned me off real quick.

REHMA: Quite basic sounding which isnt my cup of tea. Very meh.

wrs: Tf is that music video? Anywho the song was quite good overall!

Senseless Optimism: Pretty repetitive and boring. Voice was annoying too.

Laufey: Speaking of Laufey lmao. Her voice is soooo good! It’s so relaxing and makes me feel at peace. Good song!

Idina Menzel: I’ll get hate but I cannot stand Idina Menzel’s voice. Like how is it good? Am I deaf? It made this song quite bad!

Karen Mok: Yikes this was bad. Just a bunch of nonsense noise!

ChoQMay: Cute song! Love the piano pop vibe going on. Solid song overall!

Ryan Beatty: Overall I thought it was bland. I did enjoy his voice though so there’s that.

Mother Mother: Holy damn what a song! This was a masterpiece of a rock song. Super unique too!

Bowie Jane: Love you Bowie the player. Love you Bowie the singer. Honestly this wasn’t bad at all!

HYO: A big no!

Léon Cordero: This was a very meh pop song if you even call it that. It was just okay.

Pink-E-Swear: This was so badly produced lol. Anyways cute song but it really went nowhere.

Mercury: Another solid rock song! Nothing really stuck with me and I don’t think its memorable much but I did enjoy this!

Wonder Girls: Another big no!
281 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
001. selena gomez & the scene - i was fully expecting this to be bad but she rly kinda ate w this one idk… like its just giving classic that will live on for years and decades and centuries to come. bop !
002. a$ap ferg - it was rly long and didn't do a huuuuge amount for me if im being real. like it didnt need to be anywhere as long as it was when u think of how little it did. but it was ok !
003. d4vd - oh i heard this on release day duh. i do LIKE it bc obviously… laufey cant make a bad song (d4vd can even tho i won w him.. that song was gorg but hes so hit and miss i feel).. i do feel like theres unfulfilled potential in this song though that would've been achieved on a solo laufey production idkidk. instrumentation gorgeous but idk if the whole song is giving as much as i want it to give and when i know theres a better laufey song coming im like… hm ! its still good though duh
004. ella - why is this my first time hearing this song akjdfghakfg u really went through the norwegian eurovision archives.. it was funny !
005. luna zeta - whelmed by the production and i didnt rly like her voice. it was just rly nothing actually.
006. rehma - oh this is soooo ethereal !! not a massive fan of the direction it goes in after the first minute but the first minute rly was an eat so good for her. she def has a smash in her !
007. wrs - it was ok ! very typical cat music fare which is a serve sometimes but idk something about this one isn't clicking..
008. senseless optimism - awee i think this is cute. its not something i'll be rushing back to but its very nice i like her voice. i think shes a star in the making actually. lovely !
009. laufey - the better laufey song OBVIOUSLY. the whole album is incredible truly + this one is v v gorgeous obviously. shes not capable of a bad song !
010. idina menzel - shes not capable of a bad song ! shes a mfkin BEAST baby.
011. karen mok - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this run of the three greatest songs ever devised… this one is for the visionaries and i SEE YOU karen mok. claps SO hard.
012. choqmay - veryyyyyy cute… possibly too cute ? it makes for a lovely one time listen but imagine it'll have very little replay value. its nice rn though !:)
013. ryan beatty - i've liked every song of his i've heard but am yet to check out his wider discography.. not heard this one yet ! ya its very lovely too <3 not the best of his i've heard but still very lovely yes ! rly liked the way it built
014. mother mother - thud
015. bowie jane - MOM this was rly bad but i was living a bit.. shes like a magnet pulling me in…
016. hyo - she kinda fell off.. i miss her experimental oontz oontz era this just feels so like whatever when u think of the collapses shes provided us with in the past. like i rly dgaf
017. léon cordero - gorgeous gorgeous visuals. id be lying if i said i was GAGGING for the musical content this kinda thing just doesnt necessary hit me as hard as it used to but its super solid still ! the outro ate 4 sure.
018. pink-e-swear - it was rly nice ! like genuinely a very pretty piece of music it didnt serve as much as the visuals were suggesting it would but ya it was rly nice it did it for me. good for them!
019. mercury - oh this is VERYYYYYY me in 2021 coded… the chorus OMFGGGG so good actually. i kind of dont rly care for the verses at all but the chorus is SOOO good like oh wow.. and like the build on it all the production choices like… quite obsessed i playlisted so quick <3
020. wonder girls - moms<33 its not their best + idt its the best retro song in this week either unfortunately but i love them<33
281 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. selena gomez & the scene - she really was unstoppable when she was hollywood records' puppet kinda. very good song albeit she can't hold a candle to the new queen of new rave leah kate
02. a$ap ferg - omggg this man is so funny to me i literally used to confuse him with a$ap rocky bcuz of the ariana song his bar goes "and i keep my hand rocky asap" and i thought that was him shouting out himself but no not quite. this is good but i don't really like rocky's feature xd
03. d4vd - awe bless him. i don't really think much of d4vd other than he makes some nice songs sometimes! and this is one of them. not really anything special but laufey's feature here does make it worthwhile.
04. ella - those in the know will know that i'm in an eurovision JOURNEY right now so this is very right timing for me to entertain this. i think she's a queen! definetly the best n*rway has to offer probably.
05. luna zeta - oh idrgaff!! oh noo!! so sorry!! >.<
06. rehma - oh i really like this. once in a blue moon one of these faceless alt discover weekly girls deviates from the norm and brings something interesting to the table and that is exactly what this is... thoroughly enjoyed this.
07. wrs - the romanian music industry really is the gutter. so many throwaway slap house beats straight off of 2014 released every other week it's kind of the death of music if u think about it. this is pretty okay. wrs' tone kinda sets it apart and i like that, but it's literally just every other romanian dance song ever djdd. bless him though i think he's a king
08. senseless optimist - this was pretty kute. honestly the entire visuals and the song remind me a lot of like late 00s british indie girls.. it's very cute and nostalgic for a girl like me. i don't really think this will leave a lasting impression on me but i had fun while it was on!
09. laufey - i made the terrible decision of listening to her album at around 2am while i was very sleepy so i didn't get the most out of it, but even then i was able to swoon my head to thissss. i don't really know what the consensus is but i think this is one of her best for sure. one of her most easily digestible, sounds like a lost disney classic from the 30s. gorg.
10. idina menzel - hfdhghfshadsfhd idina menzel's forray into bad tropical house in the year 2023 is literally a godsend. sometimes i am so sad and i cry but then i remember the fuckass drop to this fuckass song. thank you idina for making me smile.
11. karen mok - i really did gag when i realised who this was... this is a good ass song. i wanna live in the oontz oontz of this song. incred a bit. speak nicely to mother
12. choqmay - it's okayyyy. i've heard this twee poppy sound executed a lot better before, but it's a decent little ditty.
13. ryan beatty - oh he's kind of twink emperor a bit.. he set troye sivan's homeland lithuania ablaze with this hit. show em how it's done ryry. super kyute!
14. mother mother - could've sworn this sh#thas been sent a million times already i'm so sick of this hayloft shit idgahdf get off my screen.eww
15. fuckin' bowie jane - as featured on CBS S.W.A.T.. when will ur fav?this is kind of unironically a smash idk i'm movingggg.it's giving me like natalia kills far east movement 2012 demo... hyes god. she really could be pop queen if she wanted to... we can only hope for a return to music. collab with karen mok queen<3
16. hyo - no one wanted to wake up to the news i did. my camp queen hyo released a dud. honestly it's not that bad the chorus kinda goes a bit but this is her most boring i fear. sm in general is on a downward spiral they're going down
17. león cordero - truly the most attractive trait a man can have is make good music.... idgaf if u look like sh#t i will #### ur #### until u ### on ## ### and make me ##### on ur #### while i ### ur ##### and keep ####### til u ### in my ##### and i #### every drop. i really like this song idkk
18. pink-e-swear - i really do think this song can bring world peace. when the aliens (anitta) invade we can blast this hit from our boomboxes and they will reason with us. i really do think they're jesus' disciples incarnate. and i'm a church going woman so i'm all for the gospel. take us to church pink-e-swear.
19. mercury. - umm... it was okkk... -_- a bit... idk.. it's definetly not bad but this particular indie sound doesn't excite me at all anymore and i don't think this really stands out at allw. ehh
20. wonder girls - oh this is indisputably a classic. did m.i.a. do it better? yes. but are all members of wonder girls vaccinated? exactly. bop!
281 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Selena Gomez & The Scene – This is a pop punk entry that got me nodding my head along with that edge and I enjoy this kind of music
2) A$AP Ferg – Well the beat is repetitive with it’s beat driving me crazy and the rapping is so boring not changing it up and just lasts forever
3) d4vd – This is an alright ballad with the melody being kinda beautiful to hear but it does drag on for a bit too long
4) Ella – Oh we are still doing this and I haven’t heard this but I can see it is too cheesy for me with the lacklustre vocals and is bland overall
5) Luna Zeta – I am not going crazy over this one with her pitchy vocals not doing a thing and the beats are not exciting in the slightest
6) REHMA – What is this song as it seems to be a mess with her barely autotune vocals and the production sounding lazy and just sucks
7) wrs – He is back with that Latin flair and this is not bad with his vocals being there but the music needed more energy being forgettable
8) Senseless Optimism – I actually like this one having a cute energy with the music moving me and this does bring a smile to my face enjoying it more than I thought I would
9) Laufey – She does have her ways with that vocal range spreading some magic but this song doesn’t have the same spark not moving on and just staying still
10) Idina Menzel – I didn’t know this icon released a single and let me say that this is everything I love being a pop anthem and those vocals are phenomenal
11) Karen Mok – This is just chaotic on so many levels with the music on full blast and making a racket while the singer is just there
12) ChoQMay – Awww I am so in love with this cutsy wutsy song that gas a chippy tune and lovely vocals and makes me all bubbly inside
13) Ryan Beatty – This is a drag that just keeps going on and on with the bland music that irritates me and I am simply bored from it all
14) Mother Mother – What a mother as this is spooky and fast paced like I am in a horror movie and this gets my blood pumping and has a great punch
15) Bowie Jane – It’s the legend that is Fucking Bowie Jane and she delivers a banger that has me living with its production even though the vocals are hardly there
16) HYO – I am so in with this K-Pop entry which has a right edge with that modern music and she is slaying this so much
17) Léon Cordero – Her vocals are dead on me with that low energy not giving a care in the world and I can’t handle the music buzzing me off
18) Pink-E-Swear – This sounds very amateurish with the low budget music beats and their vocals not going up and beyond being as safe and bland as possible
19) Mercury. – I’m trying to be connected to this with the production having potential but the vocalist is giving zero energy and I don’t care about this
20) Wonder Girls – This feels like a blast from the past with this beat being awkward to hear and is plain annoying and thank god K-Pop has evolved
281 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
1) Selena Gomez & The Scene - listening to this in 2023 made my piss acidic, but still a bawp wow i forgot about this. very good. wasted beta submission.
2) A$AP Ferg - yeahhh this was ok but it goes on for too long, the second part is almost unlistenable but it got better by the end. yeah def too long but it's alright
3) d4vd - another gorgeous song by d4vd. this is a collab i would've never expected to see and the fact it works SO WELL like sjfshfkjdh just a 10/10
4) Ella - why did she slay that performance like that LMFAOOOO i'm so pissed i didn't follow eurovision back then bcuz this would've helped me go through middle school and become a better person. i'm glad i finally found you ELLA - Mama's Boy
5) Luna Zeta  - this started off rly strong but then she started sounding weird I guess but this wasn't bad!!! i enjoyed it a tiny bit :3
6) REHMA - it has the potential to conquer me but just remains on the same level throughout the entire 2 mins. nice tho
7) wrs - the drop was nice. the beat was nice but after the first 2 minutes passed i just wanted him to shut the fuck up. his basic ass bored me after a while
8) Senseless Optimism - what in the hemlocke springs. this was a pleasant listen but not that lifechanging. could've been worse
9) Laufey - one of the best songs from the album, if not the best. a gorg fairytale with a perfect melody. disney could never
10) Idina Menzel - why is this-? why is she? the drop is- i'm- i-
11) Karen Mok - O_O
12) ChoQMay - awwwwwwww this song would be perfect as a torture device playing nonstop in ppl's ears at x2 speed until they explode.
13) Ryan Beatty - a little zzzzzzzzzz but i've heard worse zzzzzzzzzzs
14) Mother Mother - oh wow this sounded so HSCian i rly liked it! i expected to hate it at the start but i'm glad i was proven wrong
15) Bowie Jane - she rly ate that up. those visuals should be worthy of an automatic win. now i hope she wins bb
16) HYO - oh this is GREATTTT that chorus wowwww i was positively convinced
17) Léon Cordero - not that bad. not that good. this video looked amazing though. 2 subs? fanmade? gorgeous? yeah definitely
18) Pink-E-Swear - this edition has the best visuals ever. this was magnificent, showstopping, breathtaking, gorggggggg
19) Mercury. - nostalgic sounding, i rly liked it but could've been shorter
20) Wonder Girls - this mv shfjsfhdkfshdk wow this wasn't as annoying as I thought before I clicked on the yt video. not the k pop highlight of the week but not even in the btm5 songs of the edition.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!