This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 505 Final

Topic » TSC 505 Final

404 days ago
1001games
VIVIZ: Quite the basic pop bore. Not for me. Sorry!

Meghan Trainor: Yessss a fresh Meghan Trainor bop! This is so pure and amazing!

¿Teo?: Not much going on here. Wish I could hear more vocal. Sounds was relaxing though.

Ralph: It was good for a minute then I got bored. So idk.

TWONSKi: Tf was this shit. Didnt care for it al all. Next!

Cat & Calmell: This wasn’t too bad. I do wish there was more of a chorus but for what it was it was pretty good overall!

Thrillhouse: Ooooo this is a vibe. A nice vibe. Chilling on a Sunday afternoon vibe. Really liked this!

Yaeji: Totally not for me. Didnt get it.

Vancouver Sleep Clinic: This song would totally fit at the end of one of those crime TV shows like NCIS or some shit. Anywho nice listen but would not listen to it again.

DRIPPIN: Wanted to hate it but got quite catchy ngl. Was it great? No.

Kep1er: Please get off my screen!

Q: This was quite simple yet it worked for me. Had a really nice voice and kind of put me in my feels.

MASCOT: Okay this is giving me major David Bowie vibes! I really vibed with this! Video was amazing too.

Klavdia: Interesting. Not sure how I feel but it was a nice listen!

Lexie Liu: Didnt care for this much. Kind of messy.

Lúpina: This was straight up weird. Not quite my vibe. Sorry!

Neggy Gemmy: Big yikes here. Super cringy.

Tora-i: This seems similar to Q. Getting the same type of vibe. Solid song!

AFÜ: This aint cutting it for me. Got bored really quickly.

Tori Kelly: Okay Tori! I keep forgetting how good her voice is. Not a bad song overall!
403 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
01) VIVIZ – She has got a great voice there but the beat sounds like it has been shitting being a bit obnoxious
02) Meghan Trainor – This sounds very retro in it’s music and is honestly quite catchy and would fit in the 1950’s which is my type of jam
03) ¿Teo? – Here comes the dull song that makes me want to fall asleep with it’s lacklustre beat and lack of vocals that aren’t memorable
04) Ralph – The beat is bopping and has already put a smile on my face and this song is right up my alley
05) TWONSKi – Oh my this is going out there and for me is sounds like a huge pile of mess that can’t be understood and should stay that way
06) Cat & Calmell – Well I can say that this song is a grower as it was a bit dull at the start but managed to pick up steam and becomes a nice entry to listen to
07) Thrillhouse – His vocals are letting this western soundtrack down being empty and I simply can’t gel with this track
08) Yaeji – Her vocals are already putting me off trying to sound cute but my god it is super annoying and the trap music don’t help
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic – Wow I am blown away by this high-quality song with the singer’s high range and it makes me emotional
10) DRIPPIN – They are delivering the action in those vocals which keep me invested but the music in the chorus is too much in its cluster
11) Kep1er – Awww this is so cute hearing this song and it is a bop I crave putting me in a good mood and is super catchy as I can’t get it out of my head
12) Q – I am already in love with his voice the second he first sang as it sounds so distinctive and even though it took a bit to get going the song kicks it up a gear when the beats enter
13) MASCOT – There is something here but I just can’t find that spark as it sounds generic and don’t really stand out for me
14) Klavdia – It’s time for an ethnic song and I am grooving a bit to it’s music but I’m not feeling her vocals sounding bored and not giving the song justice
15) Lexie Liu – Now this is giving everything with that dark element in it’s music which gravitates me closer and is very unique and I can’t help to love it so much
16) lúpina – Uh the sounds effects aren’t doing it and this song gets old quick and her wails are getting on my last nerves
17) Neggy Gemmy – Is this song really released post 2010 because it sounds like it belongs in the 90’s with it’s crapfest music that does my heading
17) Tora-I – I can’t help to yawn as this is soooooooo boring and flat with nothing happening and is just not a pleasant experience
19) AFÜ – This is quite smoothing the music but overall it is too plain and bland with the autotune being super lazy and girl you ain’t got it
20) Tori Kelly – She is trying something different and I like her vocals which are distinctive and powerful and the trapping of the music is just right
402 days 22 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. This was fun, quite enjoyed this
2. https://i.ibb.co/xJhP8CV/hereditary-mother.gif
3. Kind of elevator music, enjoyable though
4. Kind of a vibe, never really pops off though
5. The music video was certainly an experience but I was vibing to the song
6. This was really good! I really enjoyed this!
7. It was fine, never really went anywhere
8. This was kind of annoying
9. Hated the voice!
10. The rap wasn’t needed but the rest of it was good!
11. This was fun, quite enjoyed this
12. Didn’t care for this
13. Feels very filler
14. Kind of a vibe, I dig it
15. This was really good, I really enjoyed this!
16. She has that “woe is me” sound to her voice that I don’t like!
17. Kind of obsessed with this
18. It was alright
19. lol all the autotune
20. Really enjoyed this, great way to end the first contest of the year!
402 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
01) VIVIZ – its ok, its not terrible. A bit twee in places.
02) Meghan Trainor – not a fan and this didn’t change my mind!
03) ¿Teo? – very coffee lounge jazz type that I find irritating with that bosa nova beat.
04) Ralph – that stilted way she sings is quite annoying. The tunes ok.
05) TWONSKi – that was not nice.
06) Cat & Calmell – that lazy im bored way of singing just puts me off. It makes me shout just sing it properly!!
07) Thrillhouse – finally, a good song!
08) Yaeji – a bit insipid, a bit disjointed and twee!
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic – it’s a bit twee, I wanted to go somewhere, but it didn’t really do that much.
10) DRIPPIN – that was ok, quite enjoyed that.
11) Kep1er – it was okay, a bit twee in places.
12) Q – very 70s 80s, he has a good voice but its q bit long. 
13) MASCOT – well you cant mistake this song it called right now!! Its okay. Kind of grows on you.
14) Klavdia – its okay, not something I would choose to listen to!
15) Lexie Liu - okay, ive heard worse.
16) lúpina – its okay, a bit one note.
17) Neggy Gemmy – not for me!!
17) Tora-I – don’t do much for me. Didn’t go anywhere.
19) AFÜ – this was okay, got better as it went along!
20) Tori Kelly – not really for me, not my kind of thing, not that I know what that is!!
402 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) viviz - i was so ready to comment on tsc #REBORN ahead of 2023 but then we open w this like… what do u even want me to say?? it's no bop bop i'm afraid… idk maybe its a grower but it kinda just feels like the same song we've heard 100 times before and it doesn't rly do anything particularly well to me either there's nothing i'm gonna remember abt it it's not even rly catchy… they missed i'm afraid!:/
02) meghan trainor - kjahfdgkjadfhgkafdg stop it…… objectively this is such a horrible horrific doodoo piece of music and tht low life faghurt chris olsen needs to be locked UP but… it's trying so hard to be camp and iconic that i think it eventually cycles back to actually being camp and iconic if not unintentionally? it's a difficult listen but im giggling and cackling and guffawing throughout so maybe i DO listen to her.
03) ¿teo? - ouuuu maybe tsc is still slaying! gorgeous vocal gorgeous vibes the instrumentation come on now…. oh the chorus i'm ascendin omfg…. so fkn PRETTY u should know by now i love an elevator music serve and this is an elevator music SERVEEEE. the kinda song i could listen to on loop for so long idk… slay!
04) ralph - :/ i kinda feel exactly the same abt this as i do about the viviz song except i had no expectations for this one i guess. idk it's a very tired done before sound and this feels like a particularly stagnant execution of it. personally i'm living in 2023 and not 2018 when this sound was vaguely more current but happy for the ppl who like this one i suppose !!
05) twonski - WAITTTTTTTTT omfg…. maybe tsc does have some life in her after all. god bless. realistically this has very little replay value but for this one time listening and viewing experience i'm bald.
06) cat & calmell - :/ no bc who bloody asked for the veronicas in 2023 anyway. i was willing to give this a chance in those verses bc there was maybe potential there but that chorus… ew……. very tiktok very advert very not the vibes that i want in my life right now. idk its very bare very lacking very i don't give a fawk i'm sorry.
07) thrillhouse - this was nice! not massively keen on the vocal but it was rly breezy and c*te and nice i suppose… it's not like a highlight but a cutesy lidl listen yea..!!
08) yaeji - it's weird i've listened to this quite a lot like i playlisted it but i'm still not… 100% sure on it dkfjhgkadfg i'm sorry… the breakdown is good and i think the song as a whole is fun… i think… but idk. maybe its not a contest piece but idk in a tsc environment i guess i'm leaning towards slay!
09) vancouver sleep clinic - omfg this song… taking me back to 2018… a simpler time truly. if this was released now i probably wouldn't give this a second thought but omfg the nostalgia the memories i feel like a lidl baby transported back to five years ago it's so nostalgic and gorgeous to me… its music for someone to die in greys anatomy to and im eating it upppp omfg idk i'm sorry.
10) drippin - i get it i guess but i'm sick… maybe if they were a group of yasss women… but actually w that chorus maybe not still. oh the rap is sooooo ass ljkdhfgadjfgk like there was no reason for that… not for me!
11) kep1er - i generally like kep1er but this didn't rly do much for me on first listen anyway… the chorus is fun but idk it all feels very run of the mill. a sound that doesn't rly impress me much unless it's VERY good. it's okay but kep1er defo have better!
12) q - ohhhh i heard this one before he's a bit of a king… this song is nice! i imagine it's winning which like… i don't quite see THAT but i guess it's fine. it's kind of like an easy listen but i think the teo song did easy listen better to ME. this is like. pleasant but not pleasant or pretty enough to be gorgeous and not impactful enough to be slay either. take me where your heart is outsold i fear!
13) mascot - O_O NO!!!!!!!!
14) klavdia - oh i know this girl she was supposed to represent greece this year w some doodoo song about holy holy water. i like her voice, the song is okay! i wanted more from the chorus i feel like it suffers from the same problem q has but like to a much greater extent… it's not powerful enough to be powerful but it's not pretty enough to be pretty either so like what r we going for. its okay.
15) lexie liu - -_- are we not bloody bored. this might be a #take but lexie liu has never made a good song in her life and i stand by that fact. she normally has good production that maybe deceives u for the first listen or two but i see through you lexie liu i KNOW what you are. its 2023 i just dont care anymore it feels very dated and tired and predictable and BORING to me.
16) lúpina - oooo this icelandic songstress i've heard a lot abt her and i have her on all my hsc lists but i haven't PROPERLY got into her music yet. she has potential but she doesnt have that SONG yet 2 me. very typically icelandic pretty electronic production but something is missing… i'm whelmed. who said this week slayed bc like :/
17) neggy gemmy - oh thank u god FINALLY a bopaso to get the hips moving. its just a serve rly isn't it just a good time for the girls who are here for a good time. yassssss!!!!!
18) tora-i - at least it looks like we're ending strong!! idt this queen has ever missed. her voice is SO GORGEOUS LIKEEEE omfg. oh yuppppp this is the oneeeeee so bloody GORGEOUS takes notes everyone else… oh the end ur JOKINNNNNNN this is incredible omfg give her the fkn crown now!!!!!!!
19) afü - thumbnail alone i knew i was in for a collapse. aweeeeee this isn't what i was expecting at all but very cute very 2011 in a way i'm definitely not mad at. the rest is still unwritten afü baby. adorable i had a great time<3
20) tori kelly - a new direction for tori kelly interestin! she sounds great as always… there's a lot i like abt this actually i rly like the garage that kicks in from the first chorus… i'm not sure i LOVE the chorus otherwise but it was kinda winning me over as it went on. definitely liked the production and her vocals a lot more than the actual song but idk maybe that's enough?
402 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) VIVIZ - u know this was a cute little number to open the year.. i wouldnt say i love it or anything but it was nice!

02) Meghan Trainor - YASSSSSSSSSS! i decided to stop being a hater when this came out cause shes actually so funny and good for this.. the chorus sends sm like she just rly is mother.

03) ¿Teo? - I LOVE U SM TEO OMG OMG OMG FATHER MY CHILDREN !!!! ive nearly streamed this man 300 times since i discovered him on tuesday.. im in LURV with him n his music… this why i needed tsc back!

04) Ralph - TAWMY!!!! YASSS. this song is KINDA bad but its also a bit of a bop. like im swaying side to side to this.

05) TWONSKi - YASSSSSSS! such a thrilling experience oh yes… i love this i do. GO AHEAD DO IT… *shakes arse*

06) Cat & Calmell - their last song was way better i fear. mind u it wasnt that great to begin with, but this is worse for sure. they;re cute but.. i need a BOP

07) Thrillhouse - this actually wasnt half bad.. i liked the guitar when it was by itself yk.. the vocals werent terrible either.

08) Yaeji - see im not too sure abt this.. i was meh on it until the last moment when it slayed the loife outta me.. like that bit was SAURRR good. but as an entire song im not loving it.

09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic - i shouldve liked this more given their name.. i feel like they have potential to make something truly gorjuss and spectacular yk.. hopefully we see them again someday nyasss….

10) DRIPPIN - for me this was just typical korean boyband teas.. nothing new to dig my teeth into rlly. it was fine sure. but not great.

11) Kep1er - MOMSSSSSS. this was such a fun lil bawp.. i was living thru out the entire thing. I DEW I DEW I DEW… DEW U DEW U DEW U

12) Q - this was quite excellent i must say.. like im a lil bit bald with how this grew.. the talent truly leaped out in full force n im so here for it..

13) MASCOT - hmm.. i know theres an audience for this but im rly not into this style of song unfortunantely…

14) Klavdia - YASSSSSSSSSS. this was such a bop to me idk.. panik records r always hit or miss for me but this was a hit personally. i enjoyed the melody.

15) Lexie Liu - in retrospect, the chorus IS a bit shite. but it also serves to me idk.. meanwhile the verses are SAURRRR good. as a whole it is a good song personally.. i do live for it

16) lúpina - this song TOOK me the fuck out with the chorus. like why is her voice like that.. im sawry i just found this sooo funny. shes kinda mother for that

17) Neggy Gemmy - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE WON! i needed another chaotic disaster bawp to sink my teeth into and this delivered sm.. obsessed with the entire thing oh yes.

17) Tora-i - i did actually like this more than her other tsc endeavours.. it was quite good i have 2 say. a good palette cleanser after neggy gemmy.

19) AFÜ - it was cute for sure! i wouldnt say its my fav of the entire contest but it was nice..

20) Tori Kelly - LMFAOOOO mom is so good especially the garage bit.. this was a lot but i loved it kinda
402 days 14 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) VIVIZ - I'll be honest I tend to hate 90% of this genre but this was enjoyable and non gimmicky like most of the genre.

02) Meghan Trainor - I like the artist, never obsessed but usually enjoy her singles, this on the other hand I found cringe worthy and rather annoying.

03) ¿Teo? not much of a song but it's pleasant at least, not boring enough to criticize it but not interesting enough to remember it tomorrow.

04) Ralph - One of many underrated Canadian singers.

05) TWONSKi - Visuals are off putting but the song itself was interesting.

06) Cat & Calmell - I enjoyed this though I'm sure if I checked out their discography this wouldn't of been my pick thus I feel they do have more talent than actually displayed here.

07) Thrillhouse - If my uber driver was playing this while giving me a ride somewhere I wouldn't be mad but I'll forget it exists once at my destination. It's good for it's genre though.

08) Yaeji - Wow I don't remember this being so good on first listens? Honestly every song sounds better today. Something about this one that really connects with me.

09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic - I have similar sounding songs in my library so it's geared to my taste range and was an early favorite.

10) DRIPPIN - Don't usually like the genre and usually less likely a fan of the boys but I'm happy with it.

11) Kep1er - I'm starting to think I never actually hated the genre but just the shit people used to enter.

12) Q - Amazing voice but the production becomes disjointed

13) MASCOT - I really enjoyed this one.

14) Klavdia - I'm not sure what it is that I hate about this but it's the only song so far that I still hate.

15) Lexie Liu - Honestly no clue how my votes will go, other than the song above it everything has a shot for points of the first 15.

16) lúpina - Another interesting listen. Not loving it though ....something about it just isn;t working for me.

17) Neggy Gemmy - Pointless.... Figuratively and Literally.

17) Tora-i - Good Voice but boring track, not utterly but it's missing something.

19) AFÜ - It feels meaningful , it's fine if looking for Mom and Dad's approval but it's too kiddish for my taste.

20) Tori Kelly - I'm glad to see her embracing her father's side of her but this isn't for me though Technically it's solid you'll find nothing of this sound in my library.
402 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
01) VIVIZ - oh this is cute!! i love how girly and fun it is! yeah!
02) Meghan Trainor - this is soooo funny but in the sense that im laughing at her rather than with her….. but mom!! bringing back 2014 music!!!! she has 3 kids she is a mother
03) ¿Teo? - oh this kinda eating like yasssss maybe i do want to leave :3
04) Ralph - DEMON!!! she peaked with gimmie!!! this is FINE! im bopping my head- WAIT this chorus???? im living…. she’s literally just like me
05) TWONSKi - MZGSKZGAJSGSJCJDJD I LOVE NOISE!!!!!!! this is sooooo good….. the chorus???? hello??? WINNER!!!!!!
06) Cat & Calmell - waitttt…… they’re kinda giving a bit…. this is so ausdecides coded
07) Thrillhouse - there wasnt much thrill in this house…..
08) Yaeji - BAWPPPPP!!!!! this is SO good like….. we moved!
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic - corny + not good + cheesy + annoying + waste of my time !!! i like his voice but i wish he would do like haunting ethereal music rather than lewis capaldi scraps
10) DRIPPIN - well! men shouldn’t make music! the rap?????? STOP PUTTING RAPS IN KPOP SONGS MOST OF THEM CANT EVEN RAP DKDHKDHSKDJD
11) Kep1er - idk if i do…. this is very…. fine…. yeah
12) Q - YASSSSS this is so good like…. this is a potential father
13) MASCOT - what the actual fuck
14) Klavdia - wait this is kinda pretty yass
15) Lexie Liu - mother!! this eats!! im moving sm
16) lúpina - this was nice! it didnt do too much for me but bawp
17) Neggy Gemmy - YASSSSSSSSS A HIT!!!!!! no like this is so nevracore like
18) Tora-i - OMGGG this is gorgeous…. love this yasss
19) AFÜ - waitttt okayyy this lidl intro…. YASSSS I LOVE GOOD MUSIC!!!
20) Tori Kelly - her latina era omgg this is nice it’s nothing special but mom a bit!! wait the drum n bass OMGGGG
402 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) VIVIZ        this is fun way to start off the year. I really joyed this.
02) Meghan Trainor        I don't get the hype behind this song. Compared to her other songs.
03) ¿Teo?        this was a chill vibe. very coffee shop
04) Ralph        not something i would return to, but an okay listen for a one time listen
05) TWONSKi        this are hit or miss for me, this was very much a miss this time
06) Cat & Calmell        feels very twee as bibbles would say
07) Thrillhouse        speaking of bibbles. this is right up bibbles' alley
08) Yaeji        similar mental note as TWONSKi, and although still a miss, less of a miss
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic        this reminds me of what my straight friends would force me to listen to
10) DRIPPIN        the number of times i saw this on tiktok
11) Kep1er        this is on the sugary sweet side for me.
12) Q        the rnb coffee shop vibes are here, took a while to hit though
13) MASCOT        honestlly. i wouldn't be surprised if this sneaks a high placement
14) Klavdia        not my favorite by her. but it delivers what it needs to
15) Lexie Liu        i think this will be the most polarizing but enough to do really well
16) lúpina        i feel like the results of best of made people go chill
17) Neggy Gemmy        see this is finally the one that actually wasn't a miss. still not a HIT but not a miss
17) Tora-i        another rnb cofeehouse song
19) AFÜ        this isn't from the like early 2000s?
20) Tori Kelly        trying to hard. this was not what i expected from Tori and like yes vocals, but song was a MESS
402 days 11 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. VIVIZ - They’re never gonna be GFriend, but this is fun! Very well-done.

2. Meghan Trainor - I’m gonna throw up <3

3. ¿Teo? -  Love the jazzy cafe vibe, but it ended up being a bit too “elevator music”-y for me

4. Ralph - It follows the formula well for a commercial pop song, but that’s about all it does.

5. TWONSKi - Oh I kinda love this actually? The MV is taking me out of it a bit but the chorus is very fun.

6. Cat & Calmell - I have very similar feelings about this and the Ralph song, but this goes outside the box a bit more and is better for it.

7. Thrillhouse - I’m snoozing

8. Yaeji - Oh the BREAKDOWN omg. I was kind of just going through the motions with this until the last minute but that last minute is SO good.

9. Vancouver Sleep Clinic - This is giving me elevated early Bon Iver, and I’m kinda here for it.

10. DRIPPIN - This was going so well until they did that weird thing K-pop groups always do where they try to rap. Still better than what a lot of 4th-gen boy groups are putting out, but it had the potential to be so much better.

11. Kep1er - I desperately need Kep1er to pick a concept and stick to it because like. Their discography is so hit or miss. This is definitely up there with Up! as one of the best things they’ve put out, I just wish they’d do it more.

12. Q - Not for me right now, I don’t think. The vibes are just off for some reason

13. MASCOT - Idk what’s wrong with this for me, but I just can’t get into it.

14. Klavdia - This kinda did something for me, actually. Love a good vibey song.

15. Lexie Liu - Lexie Liu is without flaw actually. The chorus falls a bit flat compared to some of her other stuff but overall this is just so good.

16. lupina - I love this, actually. Love a good slick chorus and this definitely delivers

17. Neggy Gemmy - What the fuck is this video LMAO. It was okay, nothing revolutionary but I bopped a little.

18. Tora-i - This is gorgeous actually, love the vocal, love the production, it’s all just so good.

19. AFU - It’s a bit dated, but I had fun

20. Tori Kelly - I mean she slayed, what else is there to say.
402 days 11 hours ago
Darbe
01) VIVIZ – An alright opener. It’s fun, but dated and twee.
02) Meghan Trainor - I’ve never heard a good song that uses the word mansplain in it. Feels like it’s pandering to the TikTok demographic, and that certainly is not me.
03) ¿Teo? – Has a nice elevator sort of vibe to it. A very classy listen, I like it.
04) Ralph – Simple basic pop. Doesn’t really elevate, but cute.
05) TWONSKi – I respect the effort made into making the music video. Song itself is unique, pretty cool.
06) Cat & Calmell – Queens. A feel-good coming of age sort of moment. Sweet song!
07) Thrillhouse – Old-school. I quite like the instrumental of it.
08) Yaeji – This has grown on me a lot. It’s got such a quirky indie vibe to it!
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic – Has a light Coldplay feel if Chris Martin sang in cursive.  It’s quite pretty in places.
10) DRIPPIN – It’s a fine effort. Not something I haven’t heard before, but palatable.
11) Kep1er -The chorus is cute fun.
12) Q – Has a Michael Jackson ballad sort of feel. It’s nice.
13) MASCOT – Always been into this style of indie-pop more than most of TSC is. Generic execution but I don’t dislike it, pleasant.
14) Klavdia – I love the Greek language. This is cute, subtle!
15) Lexie Liu – Production is solid. Chorus takes a while to get used to, but I’m leaning towards appreciating this.
16) lúpina – I think the chorus is meant to be taken seriously but the progression just really takes me out.
17) Neggy Gemmy – This is very good! Campy but in a well-produced way.
18) Tora-I – A gorgeous listen, I love her vocal and the strings are a nice addition. Really like this, quality!
19) AFÜ – Something I’d expect to hear in BETA rather than TSC. There is a nostalgic cute feel to it.
20) Tori Kelly – Wasn’t expecting a garage track from her. It was quite cool actually!
402 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
402 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
402 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
402 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello!!!!! Welcome to the first results show of the season!!! I just deleted my whos who so gimme a sec!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!