This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 505 Final

Topic » TSC 505 Final

394 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
wow! im so excited!
394 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
Tonight's Running Order

01) VIVIZ
02) Meghan Trainor
03) ¿Teo?
04) Ralph
05) TWONSKi
06) Cat & Calmell
07) Thrillhouse
08) Yaeji
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic
10) DRIPPIN
11) Kep1er
12) Q
13) MASCOT
14) Klavdia
15) Lexie Liu
16) lúpina
17) Neggy Gemmy
17) Tora-i
19) AFÜ
20) Tori Kelly
394 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
01) VIVIZ - ‘PULL UP’

02) Meghan Trainor - ‘Mother’

03) ¿Teo? - ‘¿Do You Want To Leave?’

04) Ralph - ‘Tommy’

394 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
05) TWONSKi - ‘ADDiCTED’

06) Cat & Calmell - ‘Cry’

07) Thrillhouse - ‘So Far From Where I Started’

08) Yaeji - ‘For Granted’

394 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic - ‘Someone To Stay’

10) DRIPPIN - ‘Villain’

11) Kep1er - ‘I do! Do you?’

12) Q - ‘TODAY’

394 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
13) MASCOT - ‘Right Now’

14) Klavdia - ‘Haramata’

15) Lexie Liu - ‘MAGICIAN’

16) lúpina - ‘ástarbréf’

394 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
17) Neggy Gemmy - ‘Black Ferrari’

17) Tora-i - ‘PBFF’

19) AFÜ - ‘Unwritten’

20) Tori Kelly - ‘missin u’

394 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
All 20 songs have been posted!

You have until Sunday (03/26) at 3PM EST to comment and vote!

Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0qLNtpDfpOKuqeeAQCAczv?si=kOT4vXhNSG2zzZjpq4gm2g

AND SEND YOUR VOTES TO BRADEN!!!! :3
394 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
01) VIVIZ: Kpop is kind of the perfect way to start 2023 lmao. It’s a cute little bop. The rapping bits really took me out. I don’t really remember much of the chorus, but this was a fine start
02) Meghan Trainor: I honestly have no words lmao. I’ll refrain from mansplaining and won’t share my opinion on this absolute gag
03) ¿Teo?: Oh this is so pretty. I’m living for the elevator music instrumental. Very jazzy, and his voice is incredible. And that guitar…ooh baby. Stunning
04) Ralph: It’s cute, I guess. Idk just nothing that hasn’t been done already, but it’s a very palatable song. I’m not mad about this
05) TWONSKi: It’s audiovisual experiences like these that keep TSC alive. Thank you for your service, sender
06) Cat & Calmell: I was going to put this on par with Ralph but there are parts I like. Like the post chorus was nice. Not bad
07) Thrillhouse: I like this! The guitars and overall instrumentation are quite nice.
08) Yaeji: Yaeji is iconic. I never really listen to her on my own time, but I always enjoy the ambient quality of her music.
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic: This was not what I was expecting lol. I think the production was very good, and parts were very floaty and ethereal which I liked. I wasn’t totally gagged, but this feels like it could be a grower
10) DRIPPIN: I was moving. It’s super basic but I was moving
11) Kep1er: LMAO? The bass does go off a bit, but overall this is just too cutesy for me
12) Q: His voice is stunning! And that drop? The drop was so good. Like it went seamlessly from a ballad into a groovy piece. Loved this
13) MASCOT: The video is a serve. However, the song just feels very dated I fear. There were some nice moments but overall not really my speed.
14) Klavdia: This is nice. Like this could’ve been my worst nightmare, because like basic europop. But this is pretty and mellow. And once the guitar comes in for the last chorus.
15) Lexie Liu: I’m not gagged by this like others might be I fear. The production on this song is insane, a very well produced song. But the chorus is just…not good...at all. The verses were nice though.
16) lúpina: It’s pretty. It’s really missing a moment though. Like it’s so close to being a collapse but it’s missing something. Idk just a lot of buildup without much payoff. But I liked it overall
17) Neggy Gemmy: Horrid song, but I had fun with it for the most part!
18) Tora-i: Immaculate vibes. Like she served the house down. The last 45-60 seconds, excellent music. Wish it got there a bit faster, but this was great
19) AFÜ: We love the 2011 beta inspired entry! The piano is kind of taking me out, but it’s also kind of good. Another fun little entry
20) Tori Kelly: I saw her in the running order and was so bored, but I’m literally bald. This is like the blend with her vocals and the garage band beats. This is so different than anything I’ve ever heard from her and I’m absolutely here for this
394 days 1 hour ago
eveee20
01) VIVIZ: a cute safe bop, we enjoy them they’re fun. Not their best bop but shes nice.
02) Meghan Trainor: ive heard this too much on TikTok and now….yea.
03) ¿Teo?: kind of GORGEOUS but so short. We deserved more of the vibes
04) Ralph: LOL white girl bop. She was fine. She was cute.
05) TWONSKi: NO BUT IM LIVING THIS WAS THE ONE. IM NOT MAD AT THIS. WHAT A VIDEO.
06) Cat & Calmell: shes fine, indie pop, im okay with them, cute.
07) Thrillhouse: ooop. Indie alt, I dont hate this. Like its a bit of a bop and I appreciate the instrumentation. I liked the guitar solo.
08) Yaeji: YAEJI ICON QUEEEEEEN. Raingurl stays a slay, and this is produced so well. the last breakdown I LOVE THIS. MORE OF THAT PLS.
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic: a vibe. very 2017-18. The running section was nice, gave me that final scene in a movie//tv show vibe and thats a slay.
10) Kep1er: I mean the bass was fun, and this was a bop. She was cute she was fun I support. I kind of am getting sucked in tho, shes cute and catchy LOL. Reminding me of my love for twice and RV cute bops.
11) DRIPPIN: it was cute. Go boys. I didnt hate it but it wasn’t my fav.
12) Q: im so. YESSSSS THIS IS FOR MEEEEEE. I MEAN gorgeous vocals. SERIOUSLY. And then the switch up WOW IMMEDIATELY SO GOOD. HES GOT ME. THIS IS THE ONE. THIS IS IT.
13) MASCOT: I fear that this had to follow a masterpiece. Its not the worst. Its got some nice parts and the animation was fun. But not for me
14) Klavdia: this was nice, I moved. She was cute.
15) Lexie Liu: IM— THIS ONE IS ALSO FOR MEEEEE. SHES FOR MEEEEEE. she has me in a chokehold.
16) lúpina: oh pretty! This is niceeeeee. It had so much potential, but it needed something a bit more. She was nice tho! Cute! 
17) Neggy Gemmy: This VIDEOOOOOO LMAOOO. I DID KIND OF LOVE THIS THOUGH. SHE WAS FUN I BOPPED.
17) Tora-i: no wait. this is gorgeous. Im in love with this, her voice the production, this one is BEAUTIFUL.
19) AFÜ: she was cute. It was very 2011, but in a good way.
20) Tori Kelly: I mean its tori Kelly but its not her. A great ender. She was fun. I enjoyed it.
394 days 1 hour ago
FromAWindow
A good ass week SEND ME YOUR VOTES

01) VIVIZ - I already have this song added on Spotify, a groovy girly time! I like the horns hook, the chorus is good as fuck, I really enjoy this song! I’m a sucker for a good kpop girl group (emphasis on good) and this does it for me! Yass!

02) Meghan Trainor - Look. I’m ngl I’m not the target audience for this. I will say this is MUCH better than that atrocious song “Made You Look”, the post chorus kinda eats! But really I love that this is here for kris Jenner like dhdidosososoaa WHY IS SHE HERE??? Good for her! I could see it being catchy if I was into it :)

03) ¿Teo? - No this is so gorgeous I’m swoooninnggggggggg this was definitely sent with me in mind! A nice soft little soothing tune for this rainy afternoon, and the ELECTRIC GUITAR BREAK YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thank god for electric guitar solos the world would be much sadder without them! Yassss!

04) Ralph - No like. I really thought this was a gay man until I really sat down and paid attention to the song LMAO! This isn’t really for me, it is cute! But cute is where it kinda ends for me, sorry :/

05) TWONSKi - No like THIS IS TAKING ME OUTTTT SKFJDOSOAOAOA YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh I just liveeeee for CUNT music and this is ITTTT right here!!!!! Ice Spice twerking in slow motion is something I never knew I needed. This is real as FUCK!

06) Cat & Calmell - That song dramatic of theirs being killed in AusDecides so hard really made nf season for me, but I can’t lie I don’t mind this one! Honestly the post chorus is the part I really like, a good production break without hearing their voices and I can appreciate the track :) it’s cute and there’s a more appreciative audience out there but this was nice :)

07) Thrillhouse - YESSSSSSS!!!! This is so so soothing to me. Like. The bass in the instrumentation is so fucking lovely this really was sent for me wow. No like I’m LIVINGGGGGGGGGG yeah this is really really good!!!!! I can’t wait to hear more indie stuff like this in the year :)

08) Yaeji - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is just so bouncy!!! So fun so cute!!!! This is giving quirky but not in the way that makes me cringe! THIS BREAKDOWN YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DJFIDOSOSOAOAOWOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love gorgeous gorgeous music we love you yaeji!!!

09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic - No like. I won’t lie I didn’t have the highest hopes for this but there’s a lot in this that’s really really gorgeous. The harmonies, the chorus is quite the moment, the song is very cinematic! I dig this one, very nice!!!!

10) DRIPPIN - oh oops I queued this and Kep1er out of order in the LP LMAO!!! I’m not the biggest kpop boy group guy simply bc a lot of them do that terrible thing where they…rap oof. Like the second verse of this makes me think this is bad ngl. But the rest bops! I enjoy the rest of it!!! Boppy, got me moving, I liked this!!!

11) Kep1er - This is sooooooo cutesy!!! Really cute and honestly? A bop???? Is it so? I haven’t heard this but I have another of theirs in my kpop playlist, this is better than that! The chorus is a full on banger!!!!! No like the chorus is REALLY good I love this!!!!

12) Q - Oh. His voice. Smooth as butter. This is really gorgeous and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE INSTRUMENTATION CAME IN WERE ALL MOVINGGGGGGGG!!!!!! No like this is good as FUCK oh this is soooooooo smooth and reminds me of a slowed down version of Jungle? Yeah that’s what it’s giving to me, super retro, super fun, I REALLY dig this!

13) MASCOT - This honestly isn’t for me ngl. But I will say, for the genre, I’d say it’s better than a lot of other stuff like this imo! The mix on YouTube isn’t helping this tho.

14) Klavdia - Ooooh. Gorgeous???? Like GORGEOUS? Kinda stunning ngl, the instrumentation is super cool and Brad was right in the LP this is TOTALLY Andromache. This sounds like a TOTAL grower! Loves this!!!

15) Lexie Liu - Oooooooh a woman with a sword Iktr. Ooooooooooooh this opening is giving very avant-garde to me. This really is a BOP isn’t it? I can see why she was stolen from people LMAO this is a bop!!!!!! Oh this last chorus is getting me YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Oh I kinda love this, MOTHER!

16) lúpina - This is like. So close to an absolute stunner. But I feel like it’s really well produced and really building to a moment that…doesn’t come? I like this a lot, I really enjoy the production of it and I like the concept, it’s very different, I just wanted a bigger like MOMENT ya know? Very close!

17) Neggy Gemmy - LMAOOOOOOOOO? Two sims videos this week I see!!!!! This starts at a 10 and doesn’t slow down I see, I’m NOT complaining tho I am BOPPINGGGGGG ngl. Like this just keeps goingggggg this is a BOP!!!!! Glitchy is always for me and this totally serves to me :)

18) Tora-i - NO THIS IS MOTHER RIGHT HERE!!!! I am HOOKED from this first moment omfgggggggg. Her vocalssssssss?????? OMGGGGGGGG??????? And this production near the end of the song is totally giving to me, like omfggggggggggg. This isn’t gonna be for everyone but I really fucking enjoy this, just a classy ass time with some stunning visuals and I’m in LOVEEEEEEE

19) AFÜ - This I’ll be honest was NOT what I expected from this!!! Like it’s giving mid 2000s production, underrated bop that’s shown to beta and I’m like yeah another one of those!!!! This is really good, the piano melody is really nice, the combining of genres is totally interesting, I dig this!!!

20) Tori Kelly - This is absolutely NOT what I expected from tori Kelly in the year 2023 like. A drums n bass moment mixed with a 2000s rnb inspired track mixed with vocal bible’ing? Kinda mother? No like this BAWPPPPPPS?????? Shocking from her but I LOVED this!!!!!
394 days ago
humanwebjet1
Only participated in 2 so far but 505 will forever be a fave XD

01) VIVIZ: Ouu this is fierce and the music video gave me a cutesy but at the same time power! Off to great start to this year for sure.
02) Meghan Trainor: I’ve heard this song a lot on TikTok and even heard it when it first came out because Megan Trainor’s child is sooo adorable. Anyways a bit overplayed but I love the beat! SHHH!!
03) ¿Teo?: I feel like this is an okay song like I like how chill and idk to me it reminds me a bit of elevator music. A bit stagnant tbh.
04) Ralph: Music video is fierce like I want me one of these costumes, this was fun and catchy but after hearing VIVIZ with such a strong start this is okay-ish.
05) TWONSKi: XDDDD Tell me this isn’t IMVU I must be tweaking. I got creepy, unique and then boom I get some choreography. I was weirdly enjoying this song, now I have to go reconsider my taste.
06) Cat & Calmell: Another unique music video, but I’d say I like this song but didn’t get surprised by it. My music taste is very variable I’ll want to sleep in listening to slow pop but then rock it out with METALLL BLEHHHH.
07) Thrillhouse: Mhm whenever I first listen to a song I close my eyes and do the bopping test. If I bop to the song then it’s a winner for me. This song is very different and I wouldn’t listen to it over and over again, but I’d be great background music for if I had a work meeting or something.
08) Yaeji: Ouu another Kpop song, idk how I feel about the vocals like I honestly zoned out the voice and just listened to the instrumentals XD. Without the voice, instrumental is an A+ for me.
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic: Okay so when I started this song, I was like “doesn’t this sound familiar??” Boom this was on the soundtrack of the Good Doctor! My goodness the vocals are giving me heavenly and I love music that has a progressive storyline. I was wondering how the ending would be and the cry out at the end was perfection. *claps*
10) DRIPPIN: BOOMMM Rocky likes this, boy band slayageee come throughhhh. This is for sure a top song for me. I love the little rap snippet during 1:30-1:36.
11) Kep1er: Mehh not impressing me too much to be really honest. I feel like it doesn’t really stand out to me from what I’ve heard so far on here.
12) Q: Well this song took a while to start, but when it did I was like gorgeoussss! I love me some good vocals and emotion stirring in a music video. The setting totally made me focus on you only and attention was caught.
13) MASCOT: I LIKEEEE I LIKEEEE! Mascot? This music video is unreal like this I’m obsessed with rn. Whoever posted this song, when it’s time you’re going to have to introduce me to your playlist :)
14) Klavdia: Woaahh okay I should have joined this group game a long time ago. The amount of songs I’m finding so far, I’m also going to need your playlistttt FIERCEEE.
15) Lexie Liu: Couldn’t get into this unfortunately, music production was well done but not a stand out to me.
16) lúpina: I feel very airy while listening to this song like in a whole alternate dimension. Nice!
17) Neggy Gemmy: Sorry this is not for Rocky, I got woozy while watching this and didn’t understand what was going on.
17) Tora-i: Another beautiful and sickening song, wouldn’t be surprised to see this at the top of the rankings overall. * claps*
19) AFÜ: Mhmm it took me a few seconds to form my opinion. I do like the music video though but not a WOW for me. Cute!
20) Tori Kelly: Ma’ammm I’ve come across your music a million times, but this is different and I actually likedddd it. I was like the last song has to be slay and you already know you’ve got the vocals. Now I have to rearrange my rankings again!
393 days 3 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) VIVIZ - this is... actually OKAY. we can count on viviz to produce a lidl toe tapper. something light. something sweet. its not doing much else for me at all but its decent!

02) Meghan Trainor - awee im sorry this is such a camp cow camp cow stunning. the more and more she gets slated on twitter the more and more i lurve her. the song is objectively awful but this is meghan trainor we're talking abt so its a serve at this same time, you know what i mean?

03) ¿Teo? - this is actually quite pretty. i do lurve a child vibey song and this one did the trick. it didn't really have a stand out moment or go out with a bang.. but its okay for what it was. not something id return to but it was easy on the ears for neowwww!

04) Ralph - this is likeeee.. so 2018 core in a way. its off-putting. the wh*te girlies always do give a nice little head bopper though i will say. ralph and call me loop are very much sitting pretty atm for mediocre pop songs. but i will say i feel like I've matured from this sound a bit.

05) TWONSKi - oh as u fuckkenn shudd bayyybesss. this was so cuntylicious and gorrrrrjus. its like i have a fly buzzing around in my brain scratching all my itches.. mmm soo good!!

06) Cat & Calmell - gawdd not these fuckn wh*res again!!!! awee actually.. i forget these actually arent that bad. matter of fact im sure i tired to send a song of theirs like YEARS ago but.. we digress. this was.....okayyyy. it is very tik tok girlie, very coming of age teenager. perhaps I've matured a bit TOO much for the lyrics and sound but... its still decent!

07) Thrillhouse - why.... do i not hate this AT ALL. what is happening to me. where r the lipglossy big bum bum girlies AT?! why am i moving so hard for this.... its so refreshing. i feel like im being transported to the set of Brokeback mountain. so soothing and gorgeous.. i feel the wind in my hairrrrrrrr... this is so pretty!

08) Yaeji - ooo this is cutesyyyy u knowwww. something so anglic and cvvntyyy abt it like yerrsssss!!! i was waiting for something to happen and... it DID. i was whelmed..

09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic - ohhhhhhh now this week has completely lost me.. nawwww.. probably the first song this week that I've absolutely detested!! aweee and we were having such a good run!

10) DRIPPIN - oh.. this is not for me.. a boyband first and foremost.. i do not THINK!! i get the appeal of things like this... i mean i think. I've just gotten to the rap verse and i regret everything i ever said - no i do NOT see the appeal of it.. goodbye!

11) Kep1er - awee its cutey cutey isn't it. just a lidl bit adorable. harmless if u will. i can't be mad abt it!!!!

12) Q - now THISSS is what im waiting for in tsc these days. something with a bit more grit and soul yassssssss!!!! gorgeous voice. gorgeous instrumental. this moved me sm.

13) MASCOT - what the HELL was this. my bloody ears!!!!!! this is trying to take me to church and im having absolutely none of it.

14) Klavdia - awe its actually not bit. a bit sexy if u will..... i quite enjoyed this you know? matter of fact im putting this song on for pre-drinks on Friday and me and the girls will wind our hips gracefully to this.

15) Lexie Liu - LEXIE LIU MY TSC ALL STARRRRRRRRRRRR. the production is gawwwjessssss. this has winner all over it for miss lexie ONCE again. and im not mad abt it.... just so soliddd!!!!

16) lúpina - ohh this is SOO PRETTY. so sweet. so angelic. this moved me so much... this is literally my type of song to a T. beyond heavenly!! i adored this.

17) Neggy Gemmy - oh yessss we lurve some neggy gemmy actually. shes been popping up all over my spotify lately. I've probably listened to this so many times too. its quite the serve actually isn't it? cunty if u ask me!!!!

17) Tora-i - oh my GODDDD. now this is why i come to tsc. for gems like this. this is so heavenly and gorgeous. people wont get it but this truly is beautiful. the build-up to the end is justtt.... STUNNINGGG!!!

19) AFÜ - oh absolutely.. so transcending. before her time for sure!!!!

20) Tori Kelly - not tori bloody kelly.. this is wot shes up to these days ur joken. i don't think shes matured past the youtube covers... oh lawwwd. oh hold awn.. why am i acc enjoying this. when i was like 16 this would've had me in a chokehold... very like pia mia teaseee u know?
391 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) VIVIZ - cute fun kpop girl vibes! I haven't heard them miss so far
02) Meghan Trainor - SHE IS MY MOTHER IT IS TRUE!!! Despite the ghastly opening with that clout chasing loser this song does slap a bit NGL!
03) ¿Teo? - honestly love how this sounded for something so low key. DO I want to leave? I don't even know it passed so quickly I wouldn't mind staying a bit
04) Ralph - also a very cute song, maybe not like #1 of the year material but sounds so pleasant. Very much like picking flowers kinda pop song
05) TWONSKi - is this IMVU? LMAO takes me back… what a way to start out the year indeed, can't say I am indeed addicted
06) Cat & Calmell - kinda background noise. I remember their last entry was a bop and this just falls in line, way more vanilla than Dramatic
07) Thrillhouse - thrillhouse devoid of most thrills but great guitar(?) solo and this was a risk in of itself sending here but I actually enjoyed this? I hope it sticks with me by the end of this contest
08) Yaeji - I respect Ms Yaeji for trying but I'm not into the ASMR sound lately
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic - lives up to the artists name
10) DRIPPIN - not the most original sound, and honestly not very menacing for a song about "I'm the villain" but we'll see how the rest of the group lies. Follows the basic pop song structure, it's not bad, that's all I got
11) Kep1er - surprise surprise I think this song is cute/ok! Could it slap harder definitely, could it build more just a bit, but I had fun… and that is a way to hook me
12) Q - https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AssuredRawDaddylonglegs-size_restricted.gif at first I was waiting for this to get started, and after the longest minute ever it kinda did. Winner contender? When this builds it builds great. It still doesn't get over the top despite the dramatic change of tone but it works, good find
13) MASCOT - ignoring this cringe disney+ cartoon while writing my entry… maybe a bit too barns courtney for me but it's cute. Annoying at times tho, no thanks to this wailing
14) Klavdia - a sound that has only grown in TSC power… I'm here to tell you, not on my watch
15) Lexie Liu - it has its strong moments but feels like a demo to me! Would love to hear a reproduced version
16) lúpina - this put on its running shoes and got to the fucking point too but I didn't like the point it made, no thanks
17) Neggy Gemmy - not sober dancing music for me
17) Tora-I - Normally I really stan her (and I think her tsc track record with me might prove that? If I remember correctly) but while this showcases her vocals well, I think the song is totally phoned in and I'm disappointed!
19) AFÜ - glad she is feeling herself? If I'm understand this correctly. It's cute but doesn't make a lasting impact. Cute is the word of the contest for me apparently. But it's true
20) Tori Kelly - lol I've submitted her in tsc more times than I should've and I can confidently tell you, this is NOT me. So this take is unbiased (and my first time hearing the song I think). The verdict? Her voice is as gorgeous as ever, this song is definitely not what I expected from her but I like the new sound? I'm hearing a few different genres, and maybe that makes it a bit messy (it is) but I'm leaning forward at these sounds. Like one of the other songs here it is kinda giving demo. But she sells this with main character energy
391 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
01) VIVIZ  -  What a great opening for the new edition this year. It was cute, not invested throughout, sadly.
02) Meghan Trainor  - OMG, This insertion of classic song is getting trendy and so enjoyable in my ears. 
03) ¿Teo?  - Nothing much special, willing to give another listening I guess?
04) Ralph  - Another cute song, very catchy and engaging from start to finish!
05) TWONSKi  - Quite unique, not a big fan but I enjoyed this somehow.
06) Cat & Calmell  -  Cute voices, the sound in the chorus is golden. I like this!
07) Thrillhouse  - Decent song, not bad at all.
08) Yaeji  - Boring voice and it became more messy. I'm not ready for this kind of song.
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic  - I feel like I heard it somewhere, it's soo long for me to listen.
10) DRIPPIN  - OMG I enjoyed the song and these oppas, such a catchy song.
11) Kep1er - Korean girl group singing in Japanese, I'm not impressed on their enunciation. I'm trying to like this cute song but I just can't do it.
12) Q  - Surprisingly I didn't get bored to this and didn't notice that it was 4 minutes long. Hearing this giving me some 80's vibes and I'm loving it!
13) MASCOT  - This is ok, not a song I'll listen again, sadly.
14) Klavdia  - *yawns*
15) Lexie Liu  - OMG I just listened to this last week, I hate you lol As usual, Lexie Liu always served some greatness!
16) lúpina  - Happy to listen some Icelandic entry here, protect the talented lúpina at all cost!
17) Neggy Gemmy  - It's annoying, didn't expect for a mixture of TWONSKi & Yaeji sorta music.
17) Tora-i  - This is OK, a bit bored at first.
19) AFÜ  - Very outdated, I will like this if I heard this during 2012.
20) Tori Kelly - The queen of riffs and runs! I miss her so much! <3
391 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) VIVIZ : Fun opener. I loved the video. And The song was cute.
-
02) Meghan Trainor: MOTHER. This was fun and had this stuck in my head all day. You just a BUM BUM BUM. Meghan is my MUM MUM MUM.
-
03) ¿Teo?: I loved the guitar solo. I instantly connected to this song. Very much a vibe.
-
04) Ralph: I thought this was cute but nothing more. Very 2017 Katy Perry.
-
05) TWONSKi: This video served. I was entertained while discovering a gem. I love ratchet hyperpop.
-
06) Cat & Calmell: I love the beat but that’s about it. Was a nice listen though.
-
07) Thrillhouse: Alternative Realness. A total vibe. I enjoyed this more than I had expected too.
-
08) Yaeji: I was a bit on the fence until that bride set in and I was in love. You creeped up on me in the best way.
-
09) Vancouver Sleep Clinic: The beat is very melodious. I liked it and the name of the band is sending me.  During the live watch I got Mother stuck in my head in the middle of this. You just a BUM BUM BUM.
-
10) DRIPPIN: I love K-pop but this wasn’t for me. Sorry.
-
11) Kep1er: This was cute. I even added this to my music library. Not bad at all!!!
-
12) Q: YUSSSSS OMFG THIS IS PURE GOLD. I was instantly in love when I heard this. I have discovered my new favorite artist.
-
13) MASCOT: Video was entertaining. The song not so much.
-
14) Klavdia: Love the voice and the beat was melodious almost put me in a trance yet had me wanting to twerk my ass off.
-
15) Lexie Liu: I’m not too fond of this. It’s just okay. First listen was good. Second not so much.
-
16) lúpina: this was okay but idk if it’s something I’d go back to listen to.
-
17) Neggy Gemmy: I got some good vibes from this song. It got me giving for sure and the video was fun too! It was cute and fun.
-
17) Tora-i: Idk. I feel 50/50 on this song. I even listened to it a few times. Idk sorry.
-
19) AFÜ: This was very early 2000s for me and I loved every second. I wanted to keep listening to it over and over. Adding this one for sure.
-
20) Tori Kelly: WHAT? Definitely a different side to the Tori Kelly I’m used to seeing. Not bad. Was a fun closer! The video is giving me nostalgic late 90’s r&b vibes.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!