This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 476 Final

Topic » TSC 476 Final

725 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
All 29 songs have been posted!

You have until Sunday May 15th, at 11 AM EDT/ 4 PM BST to submit your votes!

(I know it's earlier than usual, but yall should already know a majority of these songs and have comments almost ready!)
724 days 22 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Citi Zeni - THIS BOP YASSSS!!! Seriously so robbed :( The opening line alone makes this! One of the strongest songs of the year that DIED TOO SOON!!!
2) Suzane - I stanned this so hard in the HSC NF season...but like this has grown off me so much since then it's not even funny lmfao
3) Ale Zabala - I love how basic these lyrics are lmao. It's a fun song, but stands 0 chance to get any points from me just because it cannot live up to the clearly more iconic songs we are being sold this week
4) Emma Muscat - STOPPP LMFAO. THIS WEEK IS SOMEHOW GETTING WORSE!
5) Grant Knoche - DADDY :D Idc if I am six years older than him, but he can come to my house any day <3 Vocals are like meh but this song is SO FUCKING CATCHY! It's clearly about toxic masculinity but idc, this bops!
6) Eden Ben Zaken - I automatically stan any non-ESC/ASC artists this week (EXCLUDING SUZANE!!!) and this song was kinda good! Would probably get points from me in a normal week...I guess we just need to see where my taste goes :)
7) Rigoberta Bandini - As much as I love the music video, I hated this song from day 1 lmfao. Sorry <3
8) Amanda Tenfjord - FINALLY, WE ARE REACHING THE SLAYS! This still slays my life so hard! I COULD LISTEN TO THIS ALL FUCKING DAY AND NOT GET BORED!!!
9) Alice Et Moi - Ugh, I thought we were escaping from this in a week like this :/ Sorry, but this music just genuinely bores me RIGID
10) Mitchiri Neko - If only this powerful and emotional song was in Eurovision ;( It's power is too much for me!
11) Chanel - Sorry Spaniards, but while this song is OK, it's really not got anything original for me to stan. Don't burn my house down pls and thanks <333
12) Stefos Pitsinigkas - I guess I like the originality compared to the rest of this week. This was a nice enough listen...but I'm not going crazy over it :(
13) Uri Davidi - This was actually annoying. I usually stan troll music, but like...this was not troll enough to be troll, it was just bad :/
14) Juanita Du Plessis - This kind of gives me Eurovision flop vibes! I don't love it, but I don't hate it, and it could potentially snag a few of my points this week :D
15) S10 - Gorgeous ;( My favourite non-English ESC song this year! It kinda failed in the semis, but this studio version...I LOVE IT! Best Dutch entry in years,m WAY BETTER THAN ARCADE
16) Cornelia Jakobs - Yeah, this is getting my 12 this week. NEXT
17) Rosalia - Ew, the rap turned me off completely. HARD PASS!
18) Alvan & Ahez - ICONS OF DEVIL WORSHIP! I seriously associate with this song. It is an empowering anthem for the cannibalism community that I have no choice but to stan <3
19) MARO - OK, BUT THIS WAS SOOO GOOD ON SATURDAY! I genuinely find this song both adorable, and inspiring. MASSIVE GROWER THIS YEAR!
20) Monika Liu - I kind of love this, but I don't stan it as much as others. It's cute, but kinda unremarkable for me...sorry. I would definitely vote Monika for mayor of Lithuania though! MUM!
21) Andromache - I started by hating this song, but it seriously grew on my to be kind of a bop! I like the verses more than the chorus, though </3
22) Sweet Taboo - ROBBED IN ASC! I don't usually get along with this sort of pop, but I actually really enjoyed this! A dark horse for points I feel!
23) Cherrie - Yeah, this was kind of the worst song today...worse than Suzane...sorry ;(
24) Brooke - MUMMY! IF SHE DOESN'T Q TONIGHT I WILL HARM SOMEBODY! THIS SONG IS EVERYTHING I LOVE IN MUSIC PUT TOGETHER BY A QUEEN!
25) Kalush Orchestra - I never really loved this...I love it, and would support it as a winner, but it's really not up there for me in such a strong week </3
26) Arca - WTF WAS THIS??? I can;t say I'm not intrigued! 12 points if there weren't so fucking many songs I stan this week ugh! Still, stands a shot at points :D
27) AleXa - BEST ASC WINNER POSSIBLE! This song is a bop...I LOVE IT! K-Pop done correctly for me! It's between this and Cornelia for Song Contest song of the season for me :D
28) Konstrakta - This is a work of ART! BEAUTY! It went to last in my ESC rankings when I first heard it, BUT MY GOD DID IT SHOOT UP AFTER THAT! LOVE IT!
29) Antytila - Eh, this was a nice enough listen! I don't really feel like it truly manages to shoot up there for me this week though...sorry :( Still, a fun enough closer :)
724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Citi Zēni – I love pussy and I meant the song as this is a catchy green environment bop as I love the lyrics which are entertaining and has so much meaning
02) Suzane – This is a rather nice surprise as she is singing with so much passion and I am getting mega goosebumps from the beat as it gets down
03) Ale Zabala – Eh I do like it’s Latin music in some parts but the singer falls flat with her lack of energy and the chorus seem very lacklustre as it feels more like a siesta than a party
04) Emma Muscat – She has got lovely vocals and deserves a better song than this which is way too cheesy even for Eurovision and it’s repetitive saying gets old
05) Grant Knoche – He is the next coming as this blows the waters away with how much charm he has and the lyrics get stuck in my head as this is a world class performance
06) Eden Ben Zaken – This is already too irritating with the music doing my heading and those lyrics are just stupid and I can’t take it seriously
07) Rigoberta Bandini – This is a great emotional pop song that has some catchy lyrics and a nice message but I do prefer the live performance having more energy
08) Amanda Tenfjord – I do like its kind of but this version is just boring with a slow start and the auto tune thing at the start is a bit irritating and I wanted more power
09) Alice et Moi – Already I feel like wanting to sleep with this slow tone and those vocals are dying honey as she doesn’t do anything even moving her body seems to be a chore
10) Mitchiri Neko – This is something I didn’t expect and it is a cute instrument song but it went on for way too long and the music gets out of tune in some parts
11) Chanel – Girl I need a fan to cool me down after that as the fire was burning with her energy going through the roof and this is an absolute banger that has everybody singing and dancing along
12) Stefanos Pitsiniagkas – Uh the music and the vocalist are not mixing at all as it is making me sick on how out of tune this whole piece is
13) Uri Davidi – I can’t help smiling to this cheerful song which brings a ray of sunshine into this contest and he is a darling with a nice happy voice
14) Juanita Du Plessis – She is digging to get that power but the song doesn’t have any fire in it as it seems a bit mellow and not dramatic at all as it is just generic and forgettable
15) S10 – I’m sorry but I am not a fan of the song as I find it to be way too dull and just drags on and doesn’t build to anything
16) Cornelia Jakobs – When I first listened to this, I thought she was going to get eliminated in Melfest Semi 1 but here we are and it has grown so much as I adore her raspy voice
17) ROSALÍA – This song is giving me major bad feelings as the music is just a boom track making noise and nothing makes sense here as a toddler can make a better song as this is my personal hell
18) Alvan & Ahez – Now I have witnessed a hot mess on stage as there is too much going on and the vocals don’t mix and just end up getting lost in the motion
19) Maro – This is a slow burner song as after a few listens you get into it and I love the clapping and the chorus which helps to keep it in my memory
20) Monika Liu – She is one classy lady and I felt like she has hypnotised me with this song as it is such a gem, I am able to find
21) Andromache – Yeah, I am not going to miss this in the Final as the lyrics don’t bring me in and she just doesn’t have the energy or power
22) Sweet Taboo – Now we are talking with this being so goddam addictive to listen as I can’t stop repeating the track with the chorus giving me life and the rap blends so easily with these girls
23) Cherrie – I am gently vibing along to the beat which has a nice ring to them and she has a cool voice to add but I wish there was more here to help her not fade away
24) Brooke – It’s true that she was robbed and this does stand out on it’s own with the lyrics being out there and I do love her energy and I have grown to appreciate it
25) Kalush Orchestra – The song is alright and it is important within Ukraine but it is something I wouldn’t listen to over and over again
26) Arca – No way I am liking this one bit as that squeaky vocals are driving me crazy and the music has lost control and it is way too batshit chaotic and the singer is screaming all the way through
27) AleXa – She is the next coming as this song is just unbelievable and it makes me feel like I am in Wonderland as she pumped that energy into a gear I never thought was real and thank god she won
28) Konstrakta – The message behind this song is so important and I hate it when people think it is a joke entry when in fact it is a masterpiece with one hell of a chorus to keep you entertained
29) Antytila – What a way to end this with such a burner of a song that wastes all it’s calories on this slumber of a music that bores me to death
723 days 13 hours ago
tbrown_47
Citi Zēni - LOL wtf? I’m moving, but also confused. This has no business be this groovy
Suzane - This really happened huh? This song is just so mediocre, so I guess it’s fitting she named it after herself
Ale Zabala - I liked the instrumental. Her vocals were nothing to write home about, and it just got to be pretty repetitive and annoying towards the end
Emma Muscat - https://c.tenor.com/88G4wlRafiUAAAAd/one-tree-hill-brooke-davis.gif
Grant Knoche - I’m sorry, but this is really bad. It’s like a dollar store Twenty-One Pilots which is…not great. It was flat, monotone, and just plain boring.
Eden Ben Zaken - This wasn’t boring, but it also wasn’t interesting. The beat was kind of lame, and the vocals were whatever. Was kind of hoping for more
Rigoberta Bandini - I was kind of feeling this. Kind of a breath of fresh air after songs 2-6.
Amanda Tenfjord - I don’t think this was as impactful as it was intended to be. Just felt like it built up to something that was extremely underwhelming
Alice et Moi - The beat and instrumentation really carried this. The second half was a bit much, but the bass was nice throughout
Mitchiri Neko - Not the recorder lmao. The 3rd grade throwback. This straight up sounds like a middle school concert band that just finally put all the pieces together correctly for the first time but they still suck because they are middle schoolers. But I’ve been there, and I get it. You may think you aren’t getting any points this week, but I unironically love this because I’m a huge concert band and instrumental nerd. We’ll just have to see how the rest of the running order turns out
Chanel - I kind of stan her. But do I stan this song? Eh. But this seems like it would be a grower, because at least it’s fun. I was definitely moving by the end
Stefanos Pitsiniagkas - I was living for the first half but found myself getting a bit bored towards the end. But this was pretty enjoyable overall
Uri Davidi - This was cute. Very feel good. I smiled
Juanita Du Plessis - Not gonna lie, I heard guitars and was ready for a collapse. I didn’t get that, but I still liked this.
S10 - Honestly, this was kind of boring. Maybe in the right mood, I might appreciate it a bit more
Cornelia Jakobs - Cute ballad I guess. She has a nice voice
ROSALÍA - I moved. I was ready for this. Wait, that random piano? In a week like this, this is kind of a standout. I respect it and enjoyed it quite a bit
Alvan & Ahez - I liked this a lot. There were a few different elements, but I think they all worked together well. This was a fun song
Maro - The vocals were great and the harmonies knocked me out. Tenho saudade essa cancao. I guess I’ll just have to listen again
Monika Liu - I’m all about this instrumentation. It started a bit slow, but I was living by the end. It had a smooth and kind of jazzy feel that I loved
Andromache - It was nice, but I feel like I won’t remember this after the next five minutes
Sweet Taboo - Fun. Cute. We do stan a good girl group. I’m happy for them and enjoyed this. Not sure if I’d call this a bop, but I moved
Cherrie - Enjoyed the beat. This wasn’t anything new or groundbreaking, but I enjoyed it nonetheless
Brooke - This wasn’t great. This was giving tiktok girl edginess which is eh
Kalush Orchestra - I appreciate the uniqueness of this. I was vibing
Arca - This is maximum chaos, and I love it for that. I don’t love it for the music. I need some semblance of a melody
AleXa - This was fine but not really for me.
Konstrakta - I was so taken aback. Why was she singing about Meghan Markle? I feel like I’d like it more if I wasn’t in a state of perpetual confusion. Why is she singing about Meghan Markle????
Antytila - This came and went. Don’t remember what I listened to
722 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
1) - Citi Zeni - ☕️. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I saw this on tik tok months ago and I’m DEAD it made it to Eurovision tbh. Honestly? This is groooooovy. Like I know it’s a jokey song but I’m just glad the song works Bc it could just be cute (derogatory) if the song didn’t also boppppppp. Overall, I LOVED this!!! Kinda bald they didn’t qualify. Also, AMERICA NEEDS TO HEAR THIS MESSAGE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

2) - Suzane - 🧉. LMAOOOOOOOO IM CACKLING WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS you little Devil you. I mean, I gave this 0 in France’s NF and that only had I wanna say 9 songs in it and this has 29 songs so take with that what you will. I honestly hope this gets 0 points but it won’t Bc you’re all ROTTED SPOILED AND PUT AWAY WET. Evil.

3) - Ale Zabala - 🧃. Okayyyyyyy the instrumental is good!!! She’s kind of giving me no energy tbh. Kinda sucks this had to be saved for this week because this instrumental would totally stick out in other weeks but won’t at all this week. I’ll be honest I didn’t watch ASC at allllll and only listened to stela coles mediocre song cuz MOM but I’m glad this brought at least SOME flavor to the table! I bop enough :)

4) - Emma Muscat - 🧃. Lmaooooooooooooooo iconnnnnnnnnnn but like I actually don’t hate this as much as everyone else does. Like it’s terrible but at least it has someeeeeeee cool elements, and the chorus does bop! It really could be a lotttttt worse because even in the studio recording she sounds more into this and more energetic than other pop girlies who are given kinda dull “self love” tracks like this. She sells it so I bop but don’t think you’re getting pointed this week :)

5) - Grant Knoche - 🥛. This is some fucking terrible bad bad no good Jade LeMac Shit but it’s a M*NNNNN!!!! This is just shite what the fuuuuuuuck WE GET IT YOU WANNA BE BILLIE BUT DONT HAVE THE BUDGET. This is the shit I knew would be in ASC that made me avoid it, terrible awful SHITEEEEE I know this man doesn’t wipe his ass but wants to be pegged.

6) - Eden Ben Zaken - ☕️. Yasssssss Omgg this came out LAST WEEK? Someone really wanted to make sure NO ONE ELSE could have this. I can’t deny this is so boppy. Kinda wished she’d just say what the fuck in her language so it didn’t sound so awkward with the rest of the track (I know it’s just cuz the label wants to cater to English speakers but come onnn). Yeah this is a super bop I’m moving my head so hard. Luckily it ends quickly before going nowhere

7) - Rigoberta Bandini - 🧃. Okay wait hold up wait I totally thought this was gonna be another Eurovision style ballad but not submitted to Eurovision thank GOD it switched. It’s still not my favorite but at least it has some energy!!! It doesn’t like do a whole lot but it’s something at least. Ok the ending was cool! Good for her!

8) - Amanda Tenfjord - ☕️. Okay on another relisten this is a lotttttttt better than I’ve been giving it credit for. This minor vocal harmonies style works sooooooo well with this song style tbh I am kinda living on this listen. Hope she does well today!!!!

9) - Alice et Moi - ☕️. Oh bopppppppppppppp it’s very 2016 does the future and of course I look it up and it was released in 2017 LMAO. I mean this is just such a delectable treat tbh. OHHHHHHHHH this is soooooooooooo up my alley those electronic synths are hitting me in my soul yasssssssssssss. This song is such a journey omg there’s like 5 different parts to this song. Idk where you found this mr/ms finder but I VERY much enjoyed this!!!! Kinda wished you sent this next week so I could point it higher.

10) - Mitchiri Neko - 🥛🥛🥛.  Well I fucking wonder who sent this. Oh. Oh no. Oh no. Oh this is terrible I’m so sorry. Oh I do believe I hate this. OH IM SO SORRY I HAVE TO LAUGH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT AM I LISTENING TO I think this is playing in Willy Wonkas boat ride to hell aka the rest of the factory. Maybe it plays in Its a Small World? Idk but it’s fucking demented and will be playing in my nightmares I’m really sorry I hope this gets 0 points DONT YOU DARE POINT THIS TIM I STG.

11) - Chanel - 🍷🍷🍷. THANK GOD FOR CHANEL SHE SAVED ALL OF OUR LIVES YASSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU FOR SAVING US FROM ILOVETOSING’S NIGHTMARES THANK YOU SPANISH JURY FOR RIGGING FOR THIS TO WIN I LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE This is honestly one of the best produced Spanish style songs I’ve ever heard (yes I said it) and it’s a DOWNRIGHT TRAGEDY she’s probably getting robbed tonight I WANTED TO WIN THIS DRAW OBLIGATORY FUCK YOU SENDER unless it’s Daniel he kinda deserves to win this. I honestly have never gotten into Eurovision before (though I shouldve it’s so up my alley) and this song is the first thing that’s ever gotten me SO excited about getting into Eurovision so I hope this song and this years contest grows my interest from here. This is my 12 spoiler alert I suppose but I’ve literally already said this long before my comments, I bop so fucking hard I haven’t been able to stop listening to this the past month I dance SO HARD BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

12) - Stefanos Pitsiniagkas - 🧃. Okay boppppp go off king tbh. Side note I live that the ta ta ta was included in the song title LMAO. This was really fun and a serviceable bop!!! Nothing extraordinary but I enjoyed it!!!

13) - Uri Davidi - 🧉. Ummmmm okay. This was like over after the first verse and chorus cuz everything else was just more of the same. Sorry I don’t like this :/

14) - Juanita du Plessis - 🧃. This was enjoyable enough. I didn’t mind it. It’s not a stand out but the music hits on a first listen. I enjoy the guitars sound in this cuz otherwise this would be an incredibly MOR entry. I don’t see a point in this being submitted tbh but go off!

15) - S10 - 🍷. Gorgeoussssssssssss wowwwwwww I apparently didn’t appreciate the pure ballads the first time I listened to these songs. Maybe I wasn’t in the mood for them when I listened, but now this is STUNNINGGGG I will be rooting for this today.

16) - Cornelia Jakobs - 🧃. …meh? I know this is a HUGE fan favorite but I don’t get it. Though maybe I do a tad because my guess is this live is incredible. It does get better as it goes along!!! The ending is great! Okay I get it I suppose? Not my fave but work diva her vocals are quite fantastic they’re the best part of the song.

17) - ROSALIA - 🧃. I’m SHOCKED this was saved for this week I’ve been expecting her for WEEKS. It’s good! The best of the stuff I’ve heard from her. Still doesn’t hit? It’s probably a little too big brained for me. Didn’t love it but I get why it’s objectively good.

18) - Alvan & Ahez - 🍷. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOPPPPPPPPPPPPP THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE OH MY GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS ON MY LISTENS probably cuz it’s a main 5 country omgggggggg IM LIVINGGGGGGGGG rooting for these queens today it’s just so intense and good. Wow. I’m SO stunned by that. Incredible show stopping etc etc.

19) - MARO - 🍷. OMGGGGGGGGG this is so absolutely stunning wowwwwwww her vocals are SOOOO stunning WHY ARE ALL THE REALLY GOOD EUROVISION SONGS BEING UNDERRATED IN FAVOR OF THESE DRAMATIC WHITE MEN. This is truly stunning. Wow. Will be rooting for this queen as well even though I’m missing her performance (please tell me peacock let’s you rewind I don’t think it does UGH) Wow.

20) - Monika LIU - 🍷. ALL THE BANGERS ARE ONE AFTER ANOTHER this is just so absolutely hypnotizing. I fucking loveeeeee this song I’m in such a trance her vocals are fantastic especially in be chorus, this is a really really REALLY cool take on this style of music (from the little knowledge I have of it) This both bops yet also soothes you. So lovely, I wish I got this in the draw lmao.

21) - Andromache - 🍷. HOW THE FUCK DID THIS NOT QUALIFY WHAT IS GOING ON. Another absolute STUNNER her voice is incredible here. It just boppppppppps I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this song not much else to say I’m so sad for her how did she lose in favor of these BORING ballads. I get ballads can be good, and I AGREE WHEN THEYRE NOT BORING like just singing to a kind of sad song shouldn’t earn you points or defense from people, make it interesting like Ms. Andromache or Ms. Liu

22) - Sweet Taboo - ☕️. Oh wait I’ve heard this on Tik Tok. This is actually quite good! I feel like they could be given much better but this is a good start for them tbh. I mean this is good!! Very basic girl group but I think there’s potential here CAN WE GET MORE GIRL GROUPS IN POP MUSIC PLEASE!!! Very reggaeton does pop so like…all of pop music rn but hey I’m not really complaining I enjoy this!

23) - Cherrie - ☕️. Oooooooh pretty. It’s good! Not like REALLY good but it’s quite good! There’s enough small details in the production (that little bouncy synth in the second verse on is mmmmm) to make this stand out tbh. Very very serviceable I bop :))

24) - Brooke - ☕️. I loveeeee this!!!! Again, SHOCKEDDD this didn’t qualify tbh, I didn’t put this on my list Bc I didn’t FULLY get it before but she puts a lotttttt of energy into this!!! The dark sounding synth sounds really hit hard on this listen especially in the second verse this is just a really really fun and cool version of a white girl pop anthem!!! I really really enjoy this!!!!

25) - Kalush Orchestra - ☕️. This honestly is quite the bop I totally get why this is probably winning irl Eurovision, it’s just soooooooooooo cool. I think people as a whole like this version of melding traditional Ukrainian music with pop, the flutes hittttttttt and the voices work super super well tbh. I cant make the music NOT bop!!! Bop!!!! I will be rooting for this over Sweden if it comes down to them two but they better not fuck over Spain!

26) - Arca - 🧉. I always wanna like their music and I never do. It’s like hilarious tbh but I don’t bop oops sorry

27) - AleXa - ☕️. Yeahhhhhhhhh this is good I can see why this won. Wait. WHY DO ALL THE ASC SONGS SOUND THE SAME???? Whatever it bops. I wanna like this more than I do like I wanna LIVE but instead I just live. But I will say I was surprised to hear a k-pop song won ASC but I see why now, it’s not a k-pop song it’s more reggaeton than anything else imo. Like it’s still a bop but it doesn’t give city pop or any current k-pop at ALL. It might be a mix of a few things but I wanted something that was more of a banger. Honestly this was good and above the other asc songs probably but overall it was fine?

28) - Konstrakta - ☕️. I’ve seen this gain a ton of momentum recently and I see why this is kind of really really cool!!! I like other songs more from Eurovision but this has a really cool vision and the harmonies are soooooo cool. This bops SO hard!!!!! The live is gonna kill is my guess.

29) - Antylla - 🧉. …why? What point does this serve? Kinda wanted Serbia to close this contest tbh. It’s good enough in the chorus I suppose. Still not great I just feel kinda meh from this. Feels like it’s trying to play on a dated classic rock sound but it doesn’t fully succeed so it just also sounds dated a tad.
722 days 17 hours ago
connorthomson
Citi zeni - it probably should have qualified for the final but honestly I hate songs that try to tell you how to live your life

Suzane - I like her but I felt bored during most of this

Ale Zabala - decent song like the American song contest and stuff yeh it’s decent

Emma muscat - should’ve qualified but still not amazing the song

Grant knoche - this is so Eurovision eventhough it’s American I actually liked it decent song

Eden Ben zaken - I like her it’s decent not amazing but good

Rigoberta bandini - took ages to get into and I still felt kinda bored

Amanda tenjford - good entry nice voice boring at parts but good voice and decent

Alice et moi - there was just no wow factor it seemed to be in the same note all the time

Mitchiri niko - fuck off for making me listen to that

Chanel - amazing brilliant song love the energy just brilliant

Stefanos - really liked the voice and was actually entertaining and kept my attention good song!

Uri Davidi - it’s an ok song decent energy reasonably a nice listen

Juanita du plessis - this could easily be a Eurovision song I really loved it

S10 - found it boring in the semi finals and still find it boring now

Cornelia jakobs - love this song Sweden always do well at Eurovision and rightly so cause of how serious they take it

Rosalia - honestly her voice bored me so much the rap stuff just no and yeh not good

Alvan & ahez - really enjoyed France good song and great live just good though not outstanding

Maro - honestly can’t remember the last time I liked Portugal I’m sorry but I absolutely hate it

Monika liu - ffs it’s not 1970 or w/e anymore my two worst songs one after the other

Andromache - good song really sad it didn’t qualify I mean it’s nowhere near as good as el Diablo but it was a good song!

Sweet taboo -decent song they were great singers energetic kinda nice

Cherrie - bored me

Brooke - poor Ireland just can’t qualify I like this song but honestly I preferred Lesley maps last year

Kalush orchestra - kinda ignoring the war it’s a really good song though glad it won :) it won’t get my 12 cause it’s not the best IMO but it is still good

Arca - it’s interesting it’s alright random Harry Potter spell incendio thrown in there nice

Alexa - quite fierce kinda nice song enjoyed it

Konstrakta - honestly if I listened to this in tsc I’d be like wtf I don’t like it but because I’ve seen it on Eurovision and have thought about it and it’s one of those songs that really got stuck in my head and I love it

Antytila - it was ok kinda average meh sad ending tbh
722 days 15 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. When the whole arena yelled "pussy" I screamed!
2. Chorus is quite catchy. Had me vibing along
3. Ew tiktok. This was horrible. Annoying poser type song
4. This is so cringey! OMG out of all the Eurovision songs this year! Why?
5. The American song contest is so bad! I hope there isn't a second one! Three songs in a row that made me cringe hard!
6. This was so bad! The chorus is me listening to this shite!
7. It was a bit dull. The drop didn't do anything for me. Meh!
8. This song is such a grower. It's so good!
9. Did she record this when she was half asleep?
10. This was so cute!
11. Bop! My bestie wanted this to win!
12. This was kind of annoying
13. Why?
14. This has potential to be great but it never really pops off
15. The chorus to this is such a vibe
17. This song was so bad
18. Love this devil worshipping bop
19. This grew on me over time
20. I love this bowl cut, backless dress rocking queen! This song is very Liza Minelli
21. The live version lacked energy but the studio version is good!
22. I cringed so hard!
23. This was really shite!
24. Robbed! This is such a bop and she is an icon!
25. This is something that exists
26. Love arca but this was bad!
27. Does nothing for me
28. I love this Marina Abramovic art piece
29. I was so bored
722 days 15 hours ago
selisic
01) Citi Zēni
The song is a bop, and I'm a sucker for such bopasos like this. Sad it didn't do as well in the contest.
02) Suzane
We love Suzane and I can't believe she's gonna destroy the ESC/ASC songs with this non english bop!
03) Ale Zabala
BOY YOU A FLIRT BOY YOU A FLIRT BOY YOU A FLIRT, MIAMI DOWN TO BOGOTA YESSSSSSSSSS REINAAAAA MISS FLORIDA IS HERE TO SHOW HOW IT'S DONE.
04) Emma Muscat
Omg the multimillionaire lesbian legend is taking part, I heard she is funding a card shop in the UK as well such a generous queen!
05) Grant Knoche
Oh girl it's my state representative you know I gotta praise Grant and the state! A bopaso that tapped into many people i fear.
06) Eden Ben Zaken
The way the non ESC/ASC songs are here to show they are here to fight. She destroyed Michael by 4949405 points I fear. Like WTF was that Michael.
07) Rigoberta Bandini
Girl you could've sent the new version which is like 50805859x better! A miss I fearrrrrrr.
08) Amanda Tenfjord
Not a fan, never a fan, WT at its most dangerous point.
09) Alice et Moi
WHAT DID I SAY THE NON ESC/ASC ACTS ARE FIGHTING FOR THE TITLE LIKE ALICE ET MOI IS THE FINESET PIECE YOU CAN SEND QUEENS!
10) Mitchiri Neko
Um anyways chile........ The statement above does not regard this song.
11) Chanel
The way the final of ESC got me so fucking hyped for this song, and I don't blame it she gave it her all and la reina de cuba es here to SERVE CUNTEA!
12) Stefanos Pitsiniagkas
Is this the next Cypriot representative? Miss Panik better not miss the chance on a bop like this.
13) Uri Davidi
Um.................... Eden brought us the bop from Israel, this we shall not consider from Israel into the sea you go.
14) Juanita Du Plessis
I wanna die. Y'all ARE BRINGING ME DOWN TO MY DEATH....
15) S10
This destroyed the last song easily Miss S10 you will be more famous. x
16) Cornelia Jakobs
WT. That is all. Don't get the hype for this.
17) ROSALÍA
La Rosaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cue mi telefono con pikachu.
18) Alvan & Ahez
The way this goes off on studio, but then when they preform in Eurovision it feels like a train crash happened.
19) Maro
Oh man this is a grower, I wasn't keen when it won the selection but during Eurovision it grew more and more with the performance from the semis to the finals.
20) Monika Liu
Wasn't a fan of the studio, but the live performance she knows how to sell it, she was enjoying every minute of it and so were we for sure.
21) Andromache
No. Blocka studio. Blocka live performance. This song was trasha from dia number 1 and that's all.
22) Sweet Taboo
LATINAS UNITE! THIS BOPASO BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN AND WAS ROBBED A FINAL SPOT.
23) Cherrie
Okay, that's a song I guess. Could be better that's all I'll say.
24) Brooke
The girls in Derry live for this song I heard. So the girls across the UK. And we in states are jamming to this robbery.
25) Kalush Orchestra
A bopaso, we are jamming to this nonstop. Slava Ukraini.
26) Arca
Girl out of all Arca songs you send this. A choice i fear.
27) AleXa
We are jamming to the winner of ASC and maybe possible winner of here? Kpop-oklahoma bopasooo.
28) Konstrakta
WINNER GANADORA, MEGAN MERKEL. WASH YOUR HANDS LADIES.
29) Antytila
scary closer. Why was this chosen as the closer or even chosen as the song.
722 days 14 hours ago
J2999
001. Citi Zēni  - 'Eat Your Salad' : Yesssss this bop. Honestly pushed in the semis. This really did grow for me over the last couple weeks in particular. I was never a fan of the lyrics, but came to appreciate the music. ICL this really was one of the best performances live from Semi 1, I see why it didn’t qualify, but it deserved to. Bop.

002. Suzane - 'SUZANE' : I liked this enough in the French NF in HSC actually! Funny appearance, fine song.

003. Ale Zabala - 'Flirt' : YES. Bop. I am glad this was sent from all the ASC songs. Literally the ONE (1) ASC song I have listened to more than twice. Must have in the 20s for plays, would be more if the Spotify version didn’t have… ‘From American Song Contest’ in the title like ewww get OUT. But yeah basic but a bangerrrr. Probably the only non-ESC song I will point this week.

004. Emma Muscat - 'I Am What I Am' : SHE IS WHAT SHE IS !!!!!! From the start I like loved this song. The lyrics are DEFINITELY doing wayyyyyy too much but like this is a banger and what about it. Never qualifying duh but a top 5 in my heart. Her Master Plan will be continued when she returns in 4 years and wins the entire thing amirite amirite. Emma Muscat you changed my life.

005. Grant Knoche - 'Mr. Independent' : Went back to check, I ranked this like 4th in Ep 3, and honestly only ranked Flirt in 3rd. In retrospect this really is just… FINE? Nothing special about it, but then again that sounds about right for a 4th ranked placer in an ASC qualifying episode.

006. Eden Ben Zaken - 'WTF' : Little bit of a bop in this beat actually, quite solid. Random lyric to be repeating though, but yeah it’s decent.

007. Rigoberta Bandini - 'Ay Mama' : Well then. This is a difficult one because like on a REGULAR week literally ANY other week send this and it would be my 12. If she went to Eurovision she would have been my #2 ranked for the year, and my 12 in this week likely too. Like it’s a really solid song, I love the last two minutes in particular, and when live in Benidorm Fest she delivered it well too there actually. Queen. I kinda sit on the meta of just wanting to point Eurovision songs, or I guess a branch out for ASC, but yeah if you sent this any other week it’s my 12. Rigoberta legend.

008. Amanda Tenfjord - 'Die Together' : Amanda changed my life when I went from having her ranked like 35th the first official ranking I made to like … 5th a few days later when I realised how strong a song this is. She is super talented, the entire thing is good actually, but it’s the last 30 seconds in particular that absolutely send me and provide my main love for this. One of my favourites both tonight and Tuesday, and glad she ended up in the Top 10.

009. Alice et Moi - 'Il y a' : A fine listen, not doing masses but pleasant sure.

010. Mitchiri Neko - 'MitchiriNeko March' : Interesting. Not appalling actually if it were short, but three mins woah. Nah.

011. Chanel - 'SloMo' : TAKE A VIDEO WATCH IT SLOMO. Absolutely thrilled for Chanel, although she could have and like should have won, but in general happy Spain finally got a strong finish, and was with someone super talented. TB to Benidorm Fest she was like 6th on my original ranks then that semi-final performance happened and woahhhhh. Strong performer, banger of a song, solid mix, legend.

012. Stefanos Pitsiniagkas - 'Dynata (Ta Ta Ta)' : Was kinda hoping this to like blow me away which the thumbnail suggested it could. A strong song actually, a good listen, but just not the level I was hoping for I guess.

013. Uri Davidi - 'Nu Nu' : Quite an odd song, but like icl it was a bit of a bop? Woah. Crazy.

014. Juanita Du Plessis - 'Dis Tyd' : Sweet, pleasant, a nice song.

015. S10 - 'De Diepte' : A good song definitely. She had two good performances of this, and it was one that the simple staging actually worked really well. Not generally massive on songs like this, but this sat well with me pretty much the entire ESC season so love that for her. Yessss it’s great.

016. Cornelia Jakobs - 'Hold Me Closer' : LEGEND THAT ATE UP THE SEMI FINAL VOTE, 396 points queeeeen. She did amazing tonight too finishing really strong. It’s always a really good listen, and she delivers it amazingly. Very solid, lovely stuff.

017. ROSALÍA - 'Saoko' : A lot of this kinda came and went, but didn’t sit bad or anything just yeah…

018. Alvan & Ahez - 'Fulenn' : I’M SORRY? They were sooo robbed tonight. ALVAN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS. They deserved a much better turnout, I mean if they were in the second half that could have helped a good amount as they would have stood out a lot more than they got to. But this is a bangerrrrrr always been a fan of this serve, strong song yes yes pushed.

019. Maro - 'Saudade Saudade' : Coming into this week, this song was ranked 39th/40 for me. Absolutely that will change if I ever update my ranks, but the SF performance blew me away because it really had such a vibe to it. I loved the stage change from a line to a circle, definitely made the performance become more connected. Whilst this would not be a song I would listen to often, it really does work well and I’m glad I came around to it. Especially the chorus and the clapping to it, yes yes. Nothing more that I can say says it in a better way.

020. Monika Liu - 'Sentimentai' : Since the start this has just… never been for me coming in at 40/40 in my year ranks. The SF performance was a further step back too, but the final was a better performance at least. But yeah this has never been something for me.

021. Andromache - 'Ela' : Definitely a song that had good potential, quite different, but it grew in a good way with good music to it. Unfortunately the live was not amazing, and the NQ was kinda correct, but the studio remains good, and yeah I can still enjoy the song and do. Kinda unfortunate for Cyprus though as they now RUN back to basic pop girlies. But I mean Tamta returning is fine with me. Anyway, good song, unfortunate for her.

022. Sweet Taboo - 'Keys to the Kingdom' : I did like stop listening after Episode 4, but this and my king Justin Jesso in Ep 5? Maybe I shoulda stuck it out for the last qualifier. This is a little bit of a bop actually? If it had more time to grow on me I could see me perhaps coming back to this, quite decent.

023. Cherrie - 'Mami' : Fine music to it, some of it is enjoyable, their voices sound good in parts too.

024. Brooke - 'That's Rich' : Pushed. Brooke deserved much better, a shame Europe couldn’t give to her. Seems like a real sweet person too. This always remained a bop, we move we move. The music is good, and she sounds good too. Her NQ remains wrong, like she really delivered in the Semi.

025. Kalush Orchestra - 'Stefania' : This did stand out compared to a good amount of songs tonight. And has the week really. It was deserving of a high placement and I can sit fine with it being the televote winner. In recent weeks it kinda has dropped down my ranks a bit, but there’s still definitely enjoyment I can get from it, parts of it do vibe really well. I feel it is a song though I would enjoy more had it not won, but it is a good winner, just a shame it was at the expense of mostly Chanel but also Sam kinda, though congrats to them. Pink hat guy always the vibe.

026. Arca - 'Incendio' : Kinda into this? It had me hooked, a fun couple of mins. Parts of the music definitely have a bop to it.

027. AleXa - 'Wonderland' : I do remember hearing this in Episode 1 and ranking it only behind my Puerto Rican king, though knew this definitely had potential to go the whole way, and… well! A deserved winner of a kinda flop contest yes. Strong performer actually, seeing the video too brought that reminder back, kinda a collapse. A fun song.

028. Konstrakta - 'In Corpore Sano' : Another that definitely had a positive grow, though elevated in the lives really. Standout really is the… clapping like that was a vibe, and then the sped up part towards the end. But happy for Konstrakta, getting a top 5 finish was solid and one deserved, good song.

029. Antytila - 'And You Start' : Definitely into this. Will listen to this again after the week. Good song.
722 days 11 hours ago
1001games
Citi Zēni: Lol! I actually really liked this. The fast paced beat and chorus was quite good!

Suzane: I really like the artist's strong french accent. As for the song it was okay not horrible.

Ale Zabala: I liked the different musical instruments in this. The drums were unique and the use of the accordion was a good touch to the song. Solid tune!

Emma Muscat: This song had a good message to it but I feel like the chorus was a bit basic.

Grant Knoche: Not quite for me. Lost interest quickly.

Eden Ben Zaken: I usually praise Israeli pop songs but I didnt care for this one. But the “what the fuck” in the israli accent was funny lol.

Rigoberta Bandini: Very different and the harmonies really made this song enjoyable.

Amanda Tenfjord: I didnt care for this as the singers voice was kinda lame.

Alice et Moi: I liked the instrumentals but the whispering of the vocals was a turn off.

Mitchiri Neko: Why?

Chanel: This didnt sit right with me. I probably wouldve liked a non live recording better.

Stefanos Pitsiniagkas: This was pretty good! Kept my attention all the way and got me grooving.

Uri Davidi: I took a break after listening to this and the chorus stuck in my head all day. Honestly really loved this! Different and catchy!

Juanita Du Plessis : The rock vibe to this really sold me. Powerful and loved the energy!

S10: This was okay. Nothing too special but her voice was wonderful.

Cornelia Jakobs: Holy wow this truly caught me off guard. Everything about this was breathtaking. Awesome song!

ROSALÍA: Very disappointing.

Alvan & Ahez: Interesting. Not quite sure what to think of it.

Maro: The weakness of the voice was a huge turnoff for me. Sorry!

Monika Liu: This was good! The instrumentals were solid and the eerie vibe really made the song for me.

Andromache: Basic and boring.

Sweet Taboo : This didn't sit right with me. Idk if it's because there've been a lot of good songs so far but just wasnt it.

Cherrie: Eh. Nothing too special. Also not my type of music.

Brooke: This sounds like something Lady Gaga would sing. Like this has Gaga all over it and I am here for it.

Kalush Orchestra: Would I say this is a winning irl Eurovision song? No. But definitely top 10 I’d say. Definitely unique and the flute was dope af!

Arca: Oh gosh no. Make it stop!

AleXa: Good but idk if its good enough to make my top 10.

Konstrakta: This was super creepy. A good creepy. Wouldnt listen to it again though.

Antytila: Super powerful voice. I think the voice kind of overpowered the song as a whole and didnt turn out that great. But a solid listen overall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never had such a hard time picking a winner. My top 5 should all have gotten my 12's!
722 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Citi Zēni: ☕️, this really grew on me! didn't like it much on first but honestly...bop now!
02) Suzane 🥛, zero points then, zero points now! laughs!
03) Ale Zabala: 🍷, i barely listened to any of the ASC contests besides like wonderland but this...sorta served? i grooved. will be listening again.
04) Emma Muscat: 🍷, SHE IS WHO SHE IS! CASE CLOSED! COMPLAIN TO THE WALL!
05) Grant Knoche: 🧃, i know i SHOULD support because woo texas and all that...but wait jk...maybe i will support...it's catchier than i thought at first. hm...will think.
06) Eden Ben Zaken: ☕️, wait the beat is sorta rly good...this is sorta going off...dances!
07) Rigoberta Bandini: 🧃, it'd prob grow on me but not much for a first listen!
08) Amanda Tenfjord: 🍷, yesssssss overdramatic queen i will DIE with you. burns down the house and holds you tight as we burn alive...
09) Alice et Moi: 🧃, it was fine!
10) Mitchiri Neko: 🧉, the cats dancing are the only reason this wasn't milk!
11) Chanel: 🍷, oh this was done so dirty...she deserved better. she ate up that squid game tho so at least she can be the winner there.
12) Stefanos Pitsiniagkas: 🧃, there was potential but it never really went anywhere for me sadly :/
13) Uri Davidi: 🧉, i'm not the intended audience!
14) Juanita Du Plessis: 🧃, i was sorta neutral on this!
15) S10: 🍷, my original fav entry when i first listened to the ESC songs! it no longer is but i still really like it!
16) Cornelia Jakobs: 🍷, sobs...mom. perfection. dances so hard.
17) ROSALÍA: 🧉, i'm sure people will like this and i get that! i don't however!
18) Alvan & Ahez: ☕️, it sorta gives me like...lesser versions of go_a from last year...still a bop tho! they were done dirty in ESC!
19) Maro: 🧉, i did hate this song sm but it did sorta grow on me i can't lie much like a tumor. unfortunately, it is still a tumor at the end of the day.
20) Monika Liu: 🧉, i did hate this song sm but it did sorta grow on me i can't lie much like a tumor. unfortunately, it is still a tumor at the end of the day. [2] i am very impressed with how she overcame being 39th in the odds tho to make the final! sorta iconic!
21) Andromache: 🧃, sorta leaning more pos-neutral on this but i wasn't like passionate about this one way or the other
22) Sweet Taboo: 🧃, eh! fine i guess!
23) Cherrie: 🧃, i didn't really feel too much about this one!
24) Brooke: 🍷, i hope that queen knows how much we stan her...this song did not deserve 15TH??? nods.
25) Kalush Orchestra: 🧃, congrats on winning esc! you will accomplish more than i ever will in my life. unfortuantely...i am just not...super into this song so it winning is sorta a >:( moment just because i was rooting for so many other people...congrats tho!
26) Arca: 🧉, it sorta gave me a headache!
27) AleXa: 🍷, this queen winning asc gave me hope for america again...bop! sorta like not gonna age well prob but its a bop for now!
28) Konstrakta: 🍷, aggressively washes my hands!
29) Antytila: ☕️, sorta wanna add this to my list of songs to listen to again in the morning when i'm more awake. this could grow on me i think but like...in a good way.
722 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
01) Citi Zēni – is this the clean version! Its okay, ok thing to sing when in the car listening to this on the radio!!
02) Suzane – its okay, not something I would choose to listen to!
03) Ale Zabala – so how long has there been an American song contest!! It was okay,  you can hear the crowd louder than in the Eurovision, so made it sound a bit like xfactor.
04) Emma Muscat – a bit popy, sounds like a lot of songs that get played in this contest!
05) Grant Knoche – the crowd screaming spoils it, but the song is okay.
06) Eden Ben Zaken – didn’t enjoy that!
07) Rigoberta Bandini – what is going on, wheres the song, oh there it is! Its was dreary then annoying!
08) Amanda Tenfjord – it was okay, was very familiar! Got better as it went along.
09) Alice et Moi – the tune is okay, but she sounds bored!
10) Mitchiri Neko – mini bibs says its her fav song and I have to give it top points! But shes not doing the contest!!!!
11) Chanel – no doing it for me, it feels a bit disjointed! (Those costumes are a tad revealing!!)
12) Stefanos Pitsiniagkas – this was not doing it for me!
13) Uri Davidi – was a bit twee, it was okay.
14) Juanita Du Plessis – it was okay, heard worse!
15) S10 – its okay, shes a bit drab, the tune is okay in places.
16) Cornelia Jakobs – it’s a pop tune, its okay, her voice is a bit odd in places, got better as it went on.
17) ROSALÍA – that was dreadful!
18) Alvan & Ahez – Not liking this one, is she off key? It sounds odd!
19) Maro – A bit too ballady for me, a bit too slow.
20) Monika Liu – its ok, it’s a bit even keel, has an old fashioned feel.
21) Andromache – shes a bit nasally, it was okay.
22) Sweet Taboo – sounds like a lot of other songs, the rapping is not very good.
23) Cherrie – not my kind of thing, it’s a bid bland and warbly!
24) Brooke – her voice is a bit grating, not really doing it for me.
25) Kalush Orchestra – wasn’t expecting that rapping, quite like this one.
26) Arca – that was torture!!
27) AleXa – sounds like the other American song contest songs.
28) Konstrakta – That was weird and not not in a Eurovision way. Not sure I liked it!
29) Antytila – well that was a good ending.
722 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Citi Zēni – I thought I was gonna hate this but I actually enjoyed this on Tuesday haha, I mean this won’t be top 10 for me but yeahhhhh
02) Suzane – This is strong but in a week where we’re gonna have such strong opinions, I can’t imagine this being remembered.
03) Ale Zabala – This was just so low energy for me, It was just blah…I’m surprised you went for this and not Stela Cole as I think Stela outsells this but this is cute.
04) Emma Muscat – This was Maltese cheese but it was still pretty good. :)
05) Grant Knoche – I actually quite like this and I know I will be read for that, seeing as I was called out last night for liking a song that not many other people like. :p
06) Eden Ben Zaken – This is not bad, not overly keen on the vocal but it is fine enough.
07) Rigoberta Bandini – This was something? I wasn’t overly keen on this honestly as I couldn’t really get behind the vocal and the chorus was…yeah…a chorus I guess?
08) Amanda Tenfjord – This is so pretty, I really enjoy this and how stripped back the vocal is at the start. Very solid. :)
09) Alice et Moi – This is pretty and intriguing but for me this is not going to standout with the heavyweights.
10) Mitchiri Neko – Yoshitomi is back? Hi Henna, I didn’t realise you joined this contest.
11) Chanel – Honestly this grew on me exactly like Fuego did, I’m so happy that she was a standout last night and got Spain’s best result in a very long time so yayayayayaya.
12) Stefanos Pitsiniagkas – Mess! I’m mean it’s not bad, but also this is just here in such a strong contest
13) Uri Davidi – Probably my least fave so far but don’t fret too much as this has been a strong contest, the cheesy beats didn’t help.
14) Juanita Du Plessis – This is pretty! Strong but again, this isn’t gonna worry my top 10 but it’s a pleasant enough listen.
15) S10 – Stunning. The song I’ve had most on repeat this week, she was nervous live but here she sounds like a winner. Stunning.
16) Cornelia Jakobs – I like this song, I wasn’t as enamoured as others here but this is good and a vocal masterclass.
17) ROSALÍA – The beats put me off and again yadda yadda this is a contest where songs need to be great to standout.
18) Alvan & Ahez – I never got the hype for this and I wasn’t surprised that this didn’t do great. I like that France tried something new though.
19) Maro – This is so pretty, honestly in a sea of pretty songs this year, this is great.
20) Monika Liu – I’m warmed to this but not enough to actually fully enjoy it, I appreciate that others get their life to this.
21) Andromache – This act used the water feature the best in Eurovision. I do enjoy this but I can see why it didn’t qualify.
22) Sweet Taboo – Again, I like this one but I’m surprised you would pick this and not Stela Cole who I believe would get TSC going more.
23) Cherrie – Sorry this isn’t going to stand out here, but it’s a pleasant enough this morning.
24) Brooke – Honestly at first I wasn’t sold on this and then it was one of my faves of semi 2. Such a shame that she was overlooked!
25) Kalush Orchestra – The folk part is stunning, absolutely stunning and gives me chills. The rap is good too and I honestly am at peace with them winning, it is a good song!
26) Arca – This was something? Not for me, I didn’t like the beat or anything here really.
27) AleXa – LOVEEE THIS. I have just bought a VR headset and watching this using the headset is AMAZING!
28) Konstrakta – Really enjoyed this and I warmed to this over the week, I’m glad this did so well with the public. :)
29) Antytila – This isn’t a bad ending, actually very epic sounding and a good climax. No complaints
722 days 6 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Citi Zēni  - Eat Your Salad : An uptempo entry which came to life live. Not particularly for me though, I stand with my sister Lisa B.
02 : Suzane - SUZANE : I love the nudge to Suzanne Adams. This is really bad and basic but also catchy.
03 : Ale Zabala - Flirt : Robbed in ASC, I'm swaying my hips to this basic beat.
04 : Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am : She's so good!!!!
05 : Grant Knoche - Mr. Independent : Good for him. A solid pop track, nothing outstanding here though. Nice energy on stage.
06 : Eden Ben Zaken - WTF : I was browsing through the YouTube trends, trying to see if Konstrakta trended anywhere. I hopped upon Israel and saw this trending. I listened and thought it was funny. Little did I expect it to show up in THIS TSC week! On second listen this is both horrible and amazing. I appreciate the production on this. I wish the chorus was better.
07 : Rigoberta Bandini - Ay Mamá : Bless. I do still enjoy this. This doesn't earworm me now as much as it did back in its peak. Solid track.
08 : Amanda Tenfjord - Die Together : Good vocal here. That's it. The song is too flat for me.
09 : Alice et Moi - Il y a : I often come across their name, I enjoy their stuff. This is a solid listen outside of this TSC week. It's really inspirative to see the French language though, truly.
10 : Mitchiri Neko - MitchiriNeko March : This is so adorable!!! I really don't know how to place this in my ballot but thank you for bringing a smile to me.
11 : Chanel - Slomo : As a studio track, I wasn't THAT impressed with it, but I always did see the potential. The live has obviously elevated this, and I now find myself flawlessly executing the choreography (Alexeh can attest0
12 : Stefanos Pitsiniagkas - Dynata (Ta Ta Ta) : I know this track from a familiar place. It's pretty flat and kind of boring but at the same time has an energy. I wish there was a different vocal here.
13 : Uri Davidi - Nu Nu : Bless you for trying.
14 : Juanita Du Plessis - Dis Tyd : This may seem like the weirdest comment but this is the WRONG JUANITA DU PLESSIS SONG!!! I'm disappointed.
15 : S10 - De Diepte : Lovely song that I can sway to. Very commendable and respectable, but is it competitive?
16 : Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer : The classic heartbreak song, albeit generic. Loved the performance at ESC.
17 : ROSALÍA - SAOKO : I enjoy this!!! But I'm not fully with it on today's listen. I wanted a bit more.
18 : Alvan & Ahez - Fulenn : What a bop, I love singing along to these lyrics.
19 : MARO - Saudade Saudade : Does the relaxing and soothing sound a bit better than the Netherlands for me. Not that they're comparable, in fact, I would say that the Dutch song cuts you with a blunt object wheras this leaves a stone in your heart.
20 : Monika Liu - Sentimentai : I love this spooky retro disco queen.
21 : Andromache - Ela : This has grown on me, not necessarily enough in comparison to the others, but it did turn into my earworm a few days ago.
22 : Sweet Taboo - Keys to the Kingdom : I thought this was more basic than necessary but I do love their energy. They have better singles.
23 : Cherrie - Mami : She has better releases but this is a lovely listen.
24 : Brooke - That's Rich : Infectious bubblegum pop for the ages. So good.
25 : Kalush Orchestra - Stefania : If I see any comments targeting Ukraine it's on sight trust and believe. As a song, I enjoy it, I do move. I'm glad to see SPOILER rap win on a Eurovision stage. I hope that it's not a one off.
26 : Arca - Incendio : I love this for her! I would probably 12 in another week but this week makes it hard for me to find room for it.
27 : AleXa - Wonderland : A bawp! I do move and sway... Good.
28 : Konstrakta - In Corpore Sano : My personal winner, i know that's right. Too good for me.
29 : Antytila - Stan' : Very bad and boring. Sorry. Yawn.
722 days 5 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Citi Zēni - this genuinely does bop to me like I'm sawry. I found it rlly annoying to begin with but it grew on me sm! i think the production is just very good that i can look past the chaotic lyrics.

02) Suzane - this is literally the WORST french song ive ever heard. i love french music but this is just so incredibly stinky like.. as soon as that drop comes in i just feel immense disgust. last place.

03) Ale Zabala - oh i didnt realize we were getting asc entries as well. well i knew that it was possible, but i didnt think any of the songs were GOOD enough to warrant it. this is kinda cute, but i’m not moving much really.

04) Emma Muscat - TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, SHE IS WHAT SHE IS. it would’ve been so funny if this queen qualified. i actually like the studio version of this, believe it or not. her master plan worked. it’s so insincere to me but that makes it 10000% funnier. I AM WHAT I AMMMMM.

05) Grant Knoche - LOL… all i can really do is laugh. this is so half baked to me and like quite unoriginal in general. a bit cringe as well. more proof that ASC isnt for me

06) Eden Ben Zaken - this was giving so much to me, like the intensity and build up.. i was living so much. WHAT DA FUCK? like shes so queen. this is like genuinely a serve but i also ironically stan it. mother.

07) Rigoberta Bandini - i truly will NEVER understand what the spanish ppl saw in this song. like the message is nice yes, but i find it quite annoying especially the chorus. it’s not a sound i PERSONALLY enjoy anyway. she wouldve flopped at esc too

08) Amanda Tenfjord - MOTHER. i think she couldve done more w staging, but the studio version is definitely GORJ. ITS BEEN A LUVLY YR FOR US.. yesss. definitely one of my favourites of the year.

09) Alice et Moi - well this was nice. i definitely see it struggling with me though because i’m obsessed with a lot of the eurovision songs this year. i’m not crazy abt the production on this honestly. but it’s objectively a decent song.

10) Mitchiri Neko - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I MOVED SM! see this is what u need to be giving on esc week if u arent sending an esc song. give me some variety, some ORIGINALITY. i will be doing the mitchirineko march in my sleep.

11) Chanel - the rightful winner of esc 2022. I voted for her THIRTY times. it was a waste bc ukraine was OBVIOUSLY winning, but i had hope for this icon. she rlly went from being unknown to being a spanish diva. im so excited for her career. by far the best performance of esc and best ENTERTAINER. she’s a seasoned PROFESSIONAL.

12) Stefanos Pitsiniagkas - i was bopping a tad, but i would’ve liked even more ethnic instruments in this. like more of an instrumental break or sumn idk. but it’s nice.

13) Uri Davidi - this is really bad. no redeeming quality, it tries to be funny but isn’t. i cringed.

14) Juanita Du Plessis - i don’t feel any one particular way about this song like it really was just there for me. i’m gonna forget it by the time i vote, its too generic to be something im gonna remember.

15) S10 - it is quite a stun song, especially when u take the lyrics into account. i went from stanning to being meh to kinda stanning again at this point. i think the excitement of eurovision rlly elevates like every song for me, but this is rlly good like u cant deny that.

16) Cornelia Jakobs - am i the only one who noticed she looks way more emotionally engaged in this performance? i felt like her performances at esc were more dejected from the song idk.. maybe thats just me. this will always be my favourite performance of this. gorj song.

17) ROSALÍA - LOL bless. i know my friends luv this song. i’m not sold on it entirely personally. i like the production a lot but the song as a whole wasn’t for me i fear.

18) Alvan & Ahez - BLESS THEM </3 they literally FLOPPED bad. they deserved a lot more honestly. this is also the first time i’m looking at the lyrics translated, and i enjoy it a LOT more.. i rlly like the lyrics. robbed honestly.

19) MARO - MY MOTHER. MY SISTER. MY SAVIOUR. a woman tht saved me when i was in de diepte. a song tht rejuvenated my life force and made me feel WHOLE. seriously this is in contention for my favourite ESC song of all time. i nearly cried at her performance last night like.. idk this song just hits different for me. top 5 in juries like U ATE THAT.

20) Monika Liu - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS. this song has grown on me so much, i’m literally OBSESSED with it. she’s so charismatic and brings the CLASS. her performances was so iconic like my parents hated it but i was defending her sm. amazing.

21) Andromache - YASSSSSSSS. AMAZING SONG. this has grown on me so much within the past week or two, its a shame she nqed but the studio just gives so much. i’m so obsessed with the chorus, it just sounds so good.

22) Sweet Taboo - another asc song.. rlly. it’s kinda cute but once again it suits the contest bc of how MID it is. sorry girls this wasnt it.

23) Cherrie - cute! i don’t know how much i’d give this in a regular week, but like u’d be lucky to scrape a sliver of a point this week with how many esc songs i love.

24) Brooke - MOTHER. ROBBED AS FUCK. the universe is so jealous of brooke scullion. she’s so fucking funny shes brought sm life to the esc season and i love her so much, wish she got to the final but i genuinely hope she returns in the future. she worked so hard.

25) Kalush Orchestra - they were good winners. i was underwhelmed by the outcome but, when u look at the bigger picture they did deserve it. this song grows on u with every listen as well.

26) Arca - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. if u arent sending an esc song we need chaos. i’m not even messing i stanned this so much. achille lauro is shaking in his boots rn. i was just moving very hard yeah. probably the best arca song ive heard. truly. INCENDIO.

27) AleXa - definitely the best song when it comes to asc but the bar is in HELL with that horrific contest so that doesnt necessarily mean much. it’s still quite a bop though i cant lie.

28) Konstrakta - queen. she’s so gorgeous and i love her personality like.. idk she’s just so funny and iconic. this song has grown on me a lot as well, I also really like the message of it. she deserved her top 5 place.

29) Antytila - hmm. i was ready to drag but the chorus is getting me. i really enjoy the chorus. every other parts bad. so this is mid.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!