This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

J2's Jams - TSC 2021 [Top 66]

Topic » J2's Jams - TSC 2021 [Top 66]

862 days 3 hours ago
J2999
29th - Foxes - 'Sister Ray'

TSC: 456
Sender: Darbe
Points Given: 12 pts

Quite a bop. Pretty sure this is probably too low on the list. The chorus in particular is strongest, but it all, especially the second half, is just... great.
862 days 3 hours ago
J2999
28th - IZARO - 'Oso Blanco (plata)'

TSC: 441
Sender: Patrick319

This is so good, I love the dragged out vocals, but her voice just in general, and the music is an absolute yes too. Serve.
861 days 20 hours ago
Darbe
sister ray 馃槏
861 days 5 hours ago
J2999
27th - Lil Nas X - 'Call Me By Your Name'

TSC: 431
Sender: Natepresnell
Points Given: 0 pts

Throwback to 0'ing both this in the semi and final. I was crazzzzyyyyy!!!!! But no just recently I realised this is quite revolutionary and an elite song, especially 28 secs - 1 min, mmmm. mmmm. mmm mmm mmm. x2.
861 days 5 hours ago
J2999
26th - TRI.BE - 'WOULD YOU RUN'

TSC: 459
Sender: Talian
Points Given: 10 pts

From the get-go this just IS a bop and has me moving. The pre-chorus and then into the chorus BOPPP. Realistically probably TOO high energy, but I don't care, I'm living for it. Give us everything gals. Yes, I would run... in the direction this was being played, duh.
861 days 5 hours ago
J2999
25th - Griff - 'One Night'

TSC: 453

This is such a bop, I enjoy her voice, I enjoy the music, it's as simple as that really. Bop.
860 days 6 hours ago
J2999
24th - Gunnar Gehl - 'Dance Alone'

TSC: 447
Sender: dragotistic

Not sure why it took me till recent to start listening to this frequently, but better late than never. Glad to have been reminded of it. The passion of his voice along with the music just makes this connect so well. Strong.
860 days 6 hours ago
J2999
23rd - ILIRA x VIZE - 'Dynamite'

TSC: 464
Sender: ianfitz0012

I can't lie this like does remain actually quite basic. But it's absolutely the basic that I get my life to. I love this, especially the beat at the chorus; but the singing in the chorus is solid too, so yeah, bangerrrrrr.
860 days 6 hours ago
J2999
22nd - SKYLE - 'FLY UP HIGH'

TSC: 455
Sender: LoveMeLoveMe

My favourite KPOP song of the year. That first drop is everythingggggggg, I know it felt dated to some people when sent, but not I, it was everything. The rest is good too, so that helps, but predominantly that drop.
859 days 3 hours ago
J2999
21st - Gretta Ray - 'Human'

TSC: 441
Sender: dragotistic

Definitely not my standard style of song, but I can't help but love all of this. Literally the entire thing. Have definitely looped this over at a few different points in time, as I should.
859 days 3 hours ago
J2999
20th - You Me At Six - 'SUCAKPUNCH'

TSC: 465
Sender: PrincessTeePee

LEGENDS. A couple weeks ago I was concerned if their newer music would deliver as much as their older, but this deffo did, given it many listens since, the speed-up in pace, the music period, and the chorus vocals, perfect.
859 days 3 hours ago
J2999
19th - Ulrikke - 'Falling Apart'

TSC: 429
Sender: SeaViper
Points Given: 8 pts

Please this is just.... a serve. When I'm falling aPAAaaaAaAaAaAaAaaArt. The moment. I forgot all about this banger, but thrileld to have rediscovered. Wine that keeps getting finer.
858 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
YMA6 馃グ馃グ馃グ
858 days 1 hour ago
J2999
18th - AIELLO - 'FINO ALL'ALBA (ti sento)'

TSC: 452

Resonates well just from the week it was sent being a pretty big personal week; so this song has always provided enjoyment, on top of it being Italian.
858 days 1 hour ago
J2999
17th - M.A.G.S - 'Smile'

TSC: 465
Sender: 1001games

Everything about this just gravitated towards what I can really dig, and that's no different a few weeks later. One of the best songs of this half of the year.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!