This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

J2's Jams - TSC 2021 [Top 66]

Topic » J2's Jams - TSC 2021 [Top 66]

868 days 20 hours ago
J2999
41st - binki - 'Invisible Fence'

TSC: 457
Sender: PennyTrationStan
Points Given: 10 pts

Honestly after listening it always takes a short time to forget, but whilst listening I remember why I enjoy it. Particularly the chorus still remains strong, but get enjoyment from it all.
868 days 20 hours ago
J2999
40th - Mahmood - 'Kobra'

TSC: 444
Sender: Talian

Since looking at making this ranking, this is probably the song I've been listening to most. Probably have this too low, actually. Mahmood has good verses, of course he does. Then the pre-chorus serves, into a ... good chorus. Kobra. Cuckoo.
867 days 19 hours ago
J2999
39th - KEiiNO - 'Monument'

TSC: 427
Sender: AlanDuncan

After this popped up in TSC I did become obsessed. Strong banger. The love has slightly worn off, especially now that 'Spirit in the Sky' has finally overtaken this for best KEiiNO song, but the love is still very much there. Mostly the first time the chorus hits, and then her scream of GLORIAAAAAAA.
867 days 19 hours ago
J2999
38th - Carson Coma - 'Pók'

TSC: 440
Sender: ganghandedcat
Points Given: 12 pts

Until making this list I had forgotten of this existence, but it still goes off. That chorus in particular is just ... chef's kiss. Loud and noise, delicious.
867 days 19 hours ago
J2999
37th - Robin Packalen (ft. Alex Mattson) - 'Hard To Love'

TSC: 444
Sender: AlanDuncan

Remains nothing revolutionary, but damn that chorus I have to move to, causes this to retain it's title as a bop of course.
866 days 17 hours ago
J2999
36th - Dr. Peacock - 'Trip to Valhalla'

TSC: 429
Sender: DallasAndrew

I mean... duh? This submission had me speechless and it still is just... everything... months later. Difficult to compare this to other songs, because obviously it is the best thing ever created, so it had to be in this ranking.
866 days 17 hours ago
J2999
35th - Transviolet - 'Night Vision'

TSC: 449
Sender: connorthomson

Of all songs that it is the chorus that is where my 100% of love for a song is, this probably takes the cake. The verses are decent and all, but it's that chorus that I loop, that is the power house.
866 days 17 hours ago
J2999
34th - Zara Larsson - 'Look What You've Done'

TSC: 428
Sender: ianfitz0012
Points Given: 8 pts

I enjoy Zara typically, so this just stuck to the status quo. I love a Zara like belt down my ears, and this provides, on top of boppy music in that chorus, queen knew what she needed to do. Too low on the rank probably, come to think.
866 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Halfway through the rank.

Submissions per user remaining:

7 - Darbe
3 - dragotistic / Lemjam6 / Natepresnell / Patrick319
1 - 1001games / Alexeh23 / Alexito / Christian_ / ganghandedcat / ianfitz0012 / LiukBB / LoveMeLoveMe / NicoleF / ParkerSlayer360 / PrincessTeePee / SeaViper / Talian / varlto
866 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Yessss top 33!
865 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
tea
865 days 14 hours ago
J2999
33rd - Kamferdrops - 'Fuck you, jag älskar dig'

TSC: 436
Sender: Lemjam6

This just is such a Jake song. But I have enjoyed it since it were sent, and that remains the same. As with many on the list, it's especially that chorus that gives me life.
865 days 14 hours ago
J2999
32nd - Ado - 'Odo'

TSC: 454
Sender: ganghandedcat
Points Given: 8 pts

I forget this is just... the best thing ever. Give us EVERYTHING, like the music; singing; just the NOISE it's so good.
865 days 14 hours ago
J2999
31st - Amir - 'Les rues de ma peine'

TSC: 451
Sender: ParkerSlayer360

I said it before and I'll say it again ... AMIR SAVED MY LIFE! King is so talented. Bop.
864 days 19 hours ago
J2999
30th - K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine) - 'MORE'

TSC: 462
Sender: Christian_

Surprised after now over a year of giving this frequent listens it's still not grown old, but will take that. The rapping verses are good, then that treat of the chorus.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!