This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 460 Final

Topic » TSC 460 Final

921 days 16 hours ago
selisic
01) SUNMI
WHAT A BANGING OPENING, hope this is a good sign of how good this week is!
02) Faouzia
Nope… I had to jinx it, prison for whoever sent this.
03) Arctic Lake
I actually liked this omg slay whoever sent this!
04) HARLOE
Harno. It wasn’t there I’m sorry.
05) Gryffin & LOVA
Oh god this ain’t it I’m sorry.
06) Daneliya Tuleshova
Isn’t this the JESC representative we stan.
07) Sudan Archives
Yesss I sent this in a contest a while back we love!
08) NIKI
Omg I know this queen Stan.
09) Sofia Carson
Wow Sofia we stan a Colombian queen.
10) Kaka Azraff
That was not good trap mama.
11) Willa Amai
She tried but it wasn’t there.
12) Lana Del Rey
QUEEN LANA STAN! I love her music.
13) GRACEY
Another latin queen not her best though.
14) Adele
I’m not fond of this sorry.
15) Joyce Wrice
16) D'Sound
No. Big no. Exit door.
17) Miss Alexia
No just no. Miss trump destroys this.
18) Anarbor
I actually like this.
19) TWICE
Another kpop whopper bless whoever is sending these!
20) Archie
Oh girl she is giving us a vibe today.
21) KWON EUN BI
We love another korean bop.
22) Ms Nina
A Spanish whopper??? We love!
921 days 16 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : SUNMI - Go Or Stop : Starting it off well.. this does feel a bit anonymous but I’m moving quite a bit? Feels better than Mabel.
02 : Faouzia - Hero : My mind is being lost. As soon as we (temporarily!!) lose two TSC alumni… this horrid, frightening and scary piece manages to show its head. I’m disgusted and appalled.
03 : Arctic Lake - Lonely : This is aight but much better coming after that Hero tripe… I’m enjoying the breakdown but the rest has me feeling a little bit cold?
04 : HARLOE ft. Mick Jenkins - PWR RNGR : this feels really funny to me but I can’t place my finger as to why. Stunnin visuals but like where is the song??
05 : Gryffin & LOVA - Piece Of Me : I had come across this in the past and thought that this was really funny like I’m giggling but yeah this is just here whatever like …
06 : Daneliya Tuleshova - Lucky Me : God bless her heart but it’s just dire…
07 : Sudan Archives - Confessions : I really like some of there songs now this isn’t one of them but it’s better than most I’ve heard here so far.
08 : NIKI - Every Summertime : this is rly cute but in a good way!! I’m moving trust and believe me now.
09 : Sofia Carson - Glowin’ Up : First of all why is this on the MLP channel? But this is serving a bit more than I expected from Sofia so good job.
10 : Kaka Azraff - Diamonds : It took me a while to understand this send but I got it in the end. If I was feeling a certain kind of way I’d be all over this but that is not this day…
11 : Willa Amai - Not A Shoulder : Hello??? This is so alternatively basic but so good!! I love her thank you this sounds stunn
12 : Lana Del Rey - Arcadia : Oooh this is kinda gorge not her best but I’m moving
13 : GRACEY - What A Waste : Wooow this feels so evil but it’s not the worst.
14 : Adele - Easy on Me : I’m yawning so hard. Welsh legend Adele did not need to give us a release as monotonous as this for her legendary comeback single. I am appalled and low-key disgraced to have to be ranking this. It’s not bad, it’s good - I’m just not that intrigued.
15 : Joyce Wrice ft. Freddy Gibbs - On One : Oooh this one is smooth I’m not in the best mood for it but it’s catchy like I enjoy it.
16 : D’Sound - Mr. Unicorn : I can’t… I know this is some renowned Romanian singer I just don’t remember who. I’m cringing.
17 : Miss Alexia - Cut Me Up : this is it this is our hit and our winner.
18 : Anarbor - 18 : Bibbles ur getting there this is better but there’s still work that needs to be done
19 : TWICE - The Feels : This is good but I’m not really feeling it fully I wish I could though.
20 : Archie ft. DoNormaal - Bad Bitch : The feature was serving but the main not as much.
21 : KWON EUN BI - Door : Much much better than Caroline Polachek!! This is a hit I’m in love.
22 : Ms Nina - RICO RICO : YAAAAS this is my shit exactly a hit a hit yes.
921 days 15 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01) SUNMI - This is quite a fun song and I liked it which is good for KPOP since I usually hate it. But this was nice, nothing breaking boundaries but it ain't bad and It's tolerable.

02) Faouzia - Everyone knows I am a stan of Faouzia but this is definitely not her best and in my eyes, this is her trying to get more mainstream. I really love her previous songs but this isn't an eyeopener.

03) Arctic Lake - Another song which ain't actually bad, but it ain't doing anything for me either it is just here for me and nothing special.

04) HARLOE - I do really like this song but the problem is the man, like there's no need for him and it's such a cute and well rounded song but the guy voice just pushes the whole aesthetic out.

05) Gryffin & LOVA - This is a song that i don't mind and honestly I don't hate it. It's not the best technically and just sounds very typical pop.

06) Daneliya Tuleshova - I don't see the hate with this song, it's a peppy cutesy song which has a solid vibe to it! There's literally nothing to hate with the song!

07) Sudan Archives - Why put me in such good feelings for this song with the violin. The rest of the song just fell on it's face!

08) NIKI - One of the best submissions so far. I really love the song and it's such a sweet and peppy song just like Daneliya's. It has a nice calming feel to it!

09) Sofia Carson - This is another nice song and she is a really nice singer. The my little pony scared me ngl but this was alot more than what I was expecting!

10) Kaka Azraff - I really love this song and it's definately the best so far in my opinion. The song is so cool and fresh feeling but with a simplicity to it!

11) Willa Amai - This is giving me sigrid vibes and I really like it!

12) Lana Del Rey - Wake me up when this is over!

13) GRACEY - This is how I would explain the last song, what a waste. But this was a nice song and I really like it. It's not really ground breaking but honestly it's gonna keep replaying on my mind.

14) Adele - I absolutely love adele but honestly this wasn't the best setting to present her music. I really love this song but I don't feel it will get the recognition it deserves.

15) Joyce Wrice - I am usually a fan of RnB but this wasn't in that range for me. I did like the opening but then I got slowly bored of it.

16) D'Sound - Well now I hate unicorns!

17) Miss Alexia - Ugh this is disgusting and is a disgrace to human kind!

18) Anarbor - Not another shitty song! I wished it could have been better but honestly it's kinda bad and I had high hopes from the start!

19) TWICE - I hate KPOP but this is such a fun song and I really like it. It was speaking to me throughout and I am actually shocked at how much of a bop this is!

20) Archie - This is a strong week but unfortunately this was nothing to beat some of the songs submitted today!

21) KWON EUN BI - Another KPOP kinda vibe and I am not mad about it and it's quite a nice song with a cutesy vibe. Not completely in love though.

22) Ms Nina - Ehh sadly this isn't my style and wish it was a little more cohesive!
921 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Miss Alexia received

Are you ready, Miss Alexia?

BECAUSE YOU GOT 52 POINTS!

MEANING WE HAVE A NEW LEADER!

??        ::        119        ::        Miss Alexia (+52)
921 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
921 days 15 hours ago
Darbe
bye
921 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
bye
921 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
921 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
921 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
ARE WE EXCITED????
921 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
921 days 15 hours ago
Darbe
no
921 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
yes we are
921 days 15 hours ago
uwukween
so. excited
921 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Who's Who

1001games - Anarbor
Catch_a_falling_star - Willa Amai
Darbe - Faouzia
FromAWindow - NIKI
ganghandedcat - SUNMI
hellomynameis347 - TWICE
ianfitz0012 - Adele
ilovetosing - Kaka Azraff
J2999 - Gryffin & LOVA
J4ckWilko - Daneliya Tuleshova
Lemjam6 - GRACEY
LornaHollas - Lana Del Rey
LoveMeLoveMe - KWON EUN BI
MISSimogen - Sudan Archives
Patrick319 - Joyce Wrice
QueenMichelle - HARLOE
ricktworick1 - D'Sound
ryan5676 - Sofia Carson
selisic - Ms Nina
Talian - Arctic Lake
turkeylover - Archie
uwukween - Miss Alexia

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!