This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 460 Final

Topic » TSC 460 Final

891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
13) GRACEY - 'What A Waste'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Adele - 'Easy On Me'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Joyce Wrice - 'On One (ft. Freddie Gibbs)'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
16) D'Sound - 'Mr. Unicorn'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
17) Miss Alexia - 'Cut Me Up'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Anarbor - '18'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
19) TWICE - 'The Feels'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
20) Archie - 'Bad Bitch (ft. DoNormaal)'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
21) KWON EUN BI - 'Door'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
22) Ms Nina - 'RICO RICO'
891 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
ALL 22 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

You have until Sunday at 7:30pm BST (2:30pm EST) to post your comments in the thread and mail me your votes.

Failure to do so will result in a 3 vote penalty.

Good luck!
891 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) SUNMI - no bc she will ALWAYS serve a lil bawp... this one is a lidl on the softer side. HOWEVER, i still enjoy it. shes giving me all the cunt that i NEED from her. that chorus is kind of AWFUL but like.. whatever... and the more i listen its giving VERY love island theme song... oh lawd.. am i.... beginning to not like it? >:( i DO think.

02) Faouzia - okay, you can overuse your j*ssie w*res and your léons and your tkay maidzas of the world but i truly draw the line at faouzia. i actually AM bored of her. she has cute pop songs but like, not enough to warrant this t*rrorism. i think im just bored of the obvious artists. can we not delve into spotify further than new pop revolution???? C'MON NOW BABY i need something NEW AND EXCITING!!!!!!!!!! that being said. it is nice. of course its going to be easy on the ears its HER.. chorus kinda stun but we knew that. but like whatever i think im just a bit over her at this point sorry!

03) Arctic Lake - TNAWWWW. this is just gorgeous sorry. its EVERYTHING to like about this. the breathy gorg vocals. the punchy production. its just an all-round enjoyable song. shes giving me AWLLL the sigrid/ellysee mason fantasy that i NEEEED, in the sense that- you know what i mean? but like what im saying is that- no, no that's not..

04) HARLOE - well its true i am a harloeintator yesssss i am. she is such an underappreciated, overlooked DIVA when it comes to her and tsc. when i first heard this.. i was like its FINE. not for MY personal playlist per say.. but it was fine. i just dunno. ig i want to like it a lot more because its her but its just okay. i think it could've just been a lot better. there's a lot of good elements but im just SO undecided. mick jenkins really elevated this with his tone let me just say that. GORGEOUS man. i love men actually. #MENIMIST <3 uwu. i will just end of saying.. uhrmm... im def warming up to this as a whole.

05) Gryffin & LOVA - naw because i just knew from these 2 artists alone i was about to be terrorised with the most generic, boring, overproduced, mainstream SHITE that I've ever heard in my life. and guess what, i was COMPLETELY RIGHT. so bad. so boring. so generic. heard this 500 million times before. easy on the ears YAH but at what cost? dog shite becky hill-esque tripe that will NEVER go over well with me...... JUST HATEFUL .

06) Daneliya Tuleshova - this is kind of cute for her and the horse girlies. NAWT cute for me. a gorgeous womin with taste. i would've said the production is probably the worst part about it then i heard that fucking chorus oh lawdddd.... if i ever hear the word lucky again it will be FAR too soon. its kind of comical in a way bc its so bad. id love to see the thought process behind the person who sent this. fellas we've found them, a future ted bundy if i ever did see one <3

07) Sudan Archives - aw she fucking DEMOLISHED THIS. YEAH SHE DID. LITERALLLLYYYYYYYYYYY...... SO F*CKING GORGEOUS. r u joking me. the opening alone is GRAMMY WORTHY.. the violin strings baby... who is DOIN IT LIKE HERRRRRRRRR.... OMFG. this is like.. the best song I've heard in a long while. I've dabbled softly in her discography but im really going to have to dive deep after this one... its just so stunning. she is the f*cking moment i don't give a FUCK. she is completely electrfying. its connecting to every fibre of my being. the blissful, gospel-infused melody accented by sharp, tart bursts of violin is just GORGEOUS. it results in a sweet and sour confection and is tremendously moreish and a testament to sudan archives skill and superior sonic palate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08) NIKI - oh uve got to be fucken SHITTEN ME............ omfggggg this is so hateful. the nasally vocals are quite enough. oh.. i fully thought this was a fat ugly wh*te woman. don't dislike it quite as much now i know shes not. but it still stands. the fact i THOUGHT she was wh*te is the most embarrassing thing for miss niki. i get why this was sent bc it has some really gorgeous points when she really trancends me into another universe. the "EVERYDAY ITS SUMMER TIME WITH YOUUUU-u-u-u-u-u-u" is quite gorgeous. but the rest is quite christan wh*te girly and i just cant get it out my head now.

09) Sofia Carson - nawt the my little pony. ya sorry this is just another uninspiring pop girly that doesn't leave much of an impact on me at all. i could say it has okay points but its just redundant at this point cos she will not be snatching ANY of my highly desired points. the chorus kind of gorgeous in way and i know it will be hated but i kinda lurve it... but theres just too many elements that are basic pop tropes that i think we should just be over as a society <3

10) Kaka Azraff - ........ they both need gas attacked k*tie p*per styleeee because what the f*ck was that sorry. so terriuublleee.

11) Willa Amai - this is *MY* WH*TE GIRL OF THE MONTH. JUST LET ME HAVE HER. COME AWN WILLA AMAI SERVE US GIRLY. this was just so interesting. so euprohic in many ways to me. just so perculair and onomous that im sat here completely gobsmacked that someone could possess so much POWER.. complete divine feminine energy with this yesss sleyyyy uwu im self-aware enough to know im probably overhyping this a bit. aw tbh i think the blunt is waring off a bit am just not into this as i once was. the chrous is getting a bit drowsy and boring for me.... yeah the first like minute is gorg.. rest a bit shite.

12) Lana Del Rey - THATS MY MAMA and y’all can tweet you can do whatever that's my mama, and you can TWEET till you get blue in the face i don't care she can have whatever she want cos that's my MAMA. that being said.... its NAWT the video games serve she was saying it was... quite disappointing. and i can SAY it bc she is my fav artist of ALL time. and i must not tell lies. still really beautiful though. THATS MY MAMA.

13) GRACEY - gracey has actually tuned into this wh*te generic b*tch that i just cannot stand actually. an industry plant, a PUPPET if you will. probably more terrifying than a*a m*x yah i said it. as much as i HATE the ground she walks on... this is cute. easy on the ears like I've said SOOOOO much this contest already. its just very boring. not interesting at all. but yeah. its catchy, its cute. but its not going to change my life or anything. and maybe im just going through that stage were i want to surround myself with life changing songs that are MASTERPEICES.. and this.. well its just not that.

14) Adele - adele can also get a few lashings from me this week aswell because this wasn't the complete serve that i was expecting for her first single. i was truly expecting MORE.. but yeah. its nice. cute. very radio friendly. I've listened to it like 3 times and i already know all the words y'know? its just kind of like that. i love adele. i think she is a legend in our community.... but like... its just okay. and once again we're back with the obvious generic song choices. likeeeee... we just knew this song would be here this week. so im just not exactly excited. whatever... im sick.... im inviting all my girlies to tsc because i cant take it anymore 95% of u are like.. so boring.

15) Joyce Wrice - tnaw i have listened to this before. i was just so bored im sorry. its just whatever. it will just never be my vibe. as much as i want to say this is just some gorgeous chilled bop its just such a non-event for me sorry. if a wh*te woman was serving this she'd be dragged to high heavens actually (as she should) also, the m*n is literally awful so theres that. i do love her vocals though literally so stunning i just wish she'd have used them on a better song.

16) D'Sound - gives me a better tones and i but even being compared to them is NAWT a compliment. obviously  def better vocals but like.. their whole vibe is giving me very s*rial k*ller. im not a fan.

17) Miss Alexia - beautiful women actually.. she is also my mama. i don't give a fuck. nawt even good in a comedic way.. just stunning. i don't care. i want to 12 this so bad to spite all the bucktoothed heathens in this contest who will drag her and i cant wait to scream tr*nsphobia.... i love women so much. perfect tits and perfect ass is correct. <3

18) Anarbor - pleaseee tell me ur joking me with this.. literally pleaseeee tell me this is a joke. idk what I've done to ever deserve this. i have literal tears in my eyes i just cant fathom this. :(

19) TWICE - queens idgaf. the holy grail of kpop music babyyyyyyyy. the girls better take notes. just such a bop. such a lidl toe tapper. and its such a WELCOME addition. idgaf if they're sent every week they're just THAT good. i really needed this. my comfort song this week. i was so scared.

20) Archie - NAW BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK..... I've literally been repeating this on my playlist SOOOO MUCH this past week. im not even sure where i found it but the fact someone sent it this week is such a coincidence.... i just know whoever sent this ur my SISTR FOR LYF. I LOVE YOU.... <3

21) KWON EUN BI - yah u wild hog tusk face looking ass bitches will NEVER BE TWICE MUHAHAHAHAHAH THEY ATE UR PROLAPSED ARSES UP. and did it so effortlessly.. if ur reading this literally stop making music!!!!!!! MUAHAHAH.

22) Ms Nina - if i was in a gorgeous mood... yeah i guess i could love this nathy peluso serve  but its just so jarring after the TRAUMA this week has put me through. i still enjoy it a bit. quite the serve if i think REALLY hard abt it. i can only take u in small doses!

traumising week. this was mentally scarring :(
891 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) SUNMI – This sounds like something that got lost in produção with the music and vocals not sounding right being kinda generic and bland
02) Faouzia – She sure keeps coming up and this is a nice bop to hear and it is not one of her best but for it is jó in the end
03) Arctic Lake – Eh I’m not really feeling it with the beat being very caajis and there is no visible energy going on
04) HARLOE – Oh lord we are in for a disaster class with everything here sounding super lazy and that rapper brings hищо to this
05) Gryffin & LOVA – Yes, I am down for a banger and this one is worth every penny as it bounces around with fun and energy and a whole lot of liv
06) Daneliya Tuleshova – Well she has certainly grown up and of course her vocals are hvězdný but the song is pretty basic getting more tiresome as it goes on
07) Sudan Archives – This song sounds unfinished like there is a piece missing from it and isn’t doing orice for me being easily forgettable
08) NIKI – Straight away I adore her cute vocals which beam joy and this is a nice gentle song that breezes by leaving saule behind
09) Sofia Carson – This person can milk those notes and I’m here for it as I like this bop which has a gwych beat and a catchy chorus
10) Kaka Azraff – Damn this is sick with that infectious beat stuck in my head and that controlled singing giving me ตัวสั่น all over
11) Willa Amai – I hate that bland voice she is doing as it makes this song super tylsä to get through making it feel like it has been on longer
12) Lana Del Rey – I can see that she is bringing some mystic here but it fails with mitte midagi happening with her mumbling her way through
13) GRACEY – This song is not a waste one bit as it is the dance anthem, I crave right now with that pazza beat that is making my body move all over
14) Adele – This is her new song and Adele is an onheemlech singer and I can sense the emotion here but the song is lacking in memorability not sticking out compared to her other songs
15) Joyce Wrice – The beat has returned to give us something special and I can’t deny that it is happening with this тегіс singer but the rapper ruins the flow
16) D'Sound – Who called for the 80’s because I’m fine with it honestly as it has got a good track and the synth is ωραίος to hear so yeah it is good
17) Miss Alexia – Are they trying to sing badly on purpose because they are giving zero effort and my ears literally can’t take more of this Reinga madness
18) Anarbor – He has got some range going there and this is making me buzeqeshje throughout giving me that good feel vibe I crave for
19) TWICE – The music skały with them giving that fun factor and they do that as well but their singing sounds too childish in some parts
20) Archie – Here comes the bland train and already I want to get off it as the tempo is so sannu a hankali that it feels like it will stop at any moment
21) KWON EUN BI – I’m having mixed feelings with her singing being nice but the music is a tartibsizlik adding too much that doesn’t make it work
22) Ms Nina – Really, we are ending with this and my god it is so муухай that it makes me consider why they entered the music industry
890 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) SUNMI - This was...kind of a trip. I hated it at first and it was definitely like a mess LOL the vocals were funny, but there was something about this that just served and I was into...
02) Faouzia - I see this cunt in TSC all the time and I'm tired of it. I refuse to have another TSC whore winner like Jessie Ware. The song was cute...but very one-note. There's something about her voice that just annoys me.
03) Arctic Lake - This was a sweet bop. I expected this to be a snore, but the chorus kinda snapped here.
04) HARLOE - Okay dated bop. Objectively, kind of bad and shitty production, but I ate this shit up. She had such queen energy and this was mm mesmerizing.
05) Gryffin & LOVA - This sounds very generic, sounds like a Chainsmokers rip off that I heard on the radio a hundred times, but it did the job. Not bad.
06) Daneliya Tuleshova - Bopppp I loved this cute pop. Didn't break any boundaries and sounds very immature and corny, but cute.
07) Sudan Archives - Oh yes the boring R&B shit we get every week I was waiting. Terrible, but it will do well.
08) NIKI - Ok sweet vocals that show off her voice, there's something about this that sounds so familiar I can't quite put my finger on it. Cute.
09) Sofia Carson - This should be good, but it's just.......not. I don't know it's basic pop shit and it didn't do anything for me. Fell very flat.
10) Kaka Azraff - This beat did have me moving, this was a jam.
11) Willa Amai - I was just so bored...I can't imagine sending this snore to TSC. I don't even find her voice to be pretty, just so boring.
12) Lana Del Rey - Not this cunt...some of her songs I eat up I won't lie. She's very hit or miss and this...was a miss
13) GRACEY - Boppp this is so infectious I hear that chorus and I can't help but move. And the verses...they're cute. I love everything about this.
14) Adele - MOTHERRRRRRRR. I am all here for a basic winner! Adele came and conquered as always. It's no Hello, like Hello clocked immediately and left 0 crumbs, but this is a great start for Adele and she blew me away as always.

15) Joyce Wrice - Okay...I'm going back and forth on this. It's cute and has a classic feel to it.
16) D'Sound - Yesss I'm obsessed with this. Definitely had an old school electric/contemporary pop vibe I was super into it. Mm
17) Miss Alexia - Yeah...this just was not good. Very annoying to me.
18) Anarbor - This sounds like some shit that white girls in middle school would be obsessed with. This isn't bad, but it's just...not my thing.
19) TWICE - This is fun, it had me moving. I don't usually get into to KPOP but this was poppy and cute.
20) Archie - Ohhhh I'm asleep. I've never been so bored, we see the same shit every time nope I'm GOOD. I'm GOOD.
21) KWON EUN BI - Not terrible, but this was just a little much for me. I hate to have to compare the kpop songs, but I always do and TWICE outsold.
22) Ms Nina - LOL this was a HOT MESS. Get this outta my face no this is so bad...
890 days 21 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟠 SUNMI : this didn’t really warm in any way. And I feel like this kind of songs should give you the heat.

02) 🔴 Faouzia : very basic. Like nothing redeemable for me.

03) 🟡 Arctic Lake : chorus was fine but didn’t pick up any where .

04) 🟠 HARLOE : this took seriously too long to go anywhere and even when it did… wasn’t really THERE.

05) 🟠 Gryffin & LOVA : basic. Like very basic.

06) 🔴 Daneliya Tuleshova : this sounds like those cover artists trying to make an original.

07) 🟡 Sudan Archives : the violin served. The rest was a mess. Kind of in the good side, but still a mess.

08) 🔴 NIKI : I was bored.

09) 🔴 Sofia Carson : is she still trying?

10) 🟠 Kaka Azraff : it was fine but very forgettable.

11) 🔴 Willa Amai : this didn’t get my interest at all.

12) 🟠 Lana Del Rey : I like her but this is very underwhelming.

13) 🔴 GRACEY : relatable but this was basic.

14) 🟡 Adele : sure. She’s great. Undeniably so. But this is her most anonymous opening single ever.

15) 🟡 Joyce Wrice : definitely listenable but too much of a throw back without any new take.

16) 🟠 D'Sound : kinda fun. But so generic.

17) 🔴 Miss Alexia : ok.

18) 🟡 Anarbor ; this was fine but didn’t burnt anything new to the table. Still enjoyable,

19) 🟢 TWICE : didn’t know this was them. This has energy. Life.

20) 🔴 Archie : ai cotraire. This felt dead.

21) 🟢 KWON EUN BI : love e the sax solo. This was very fun.

22) 🟢 Ms Nina : this is exactly the Spanish trash I paid for.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!