This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 458 Final

Topic » TSC 458 Final

934 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Addison Rae - The fact that this qualified is still hilarious, but I’m definitely still not keen on the actual song. Incredibly basic.

2. Drew Sycamore - I didn’t remember this, and after relistening I can kind of see why. It’s not bad, but it just doesn’t feel very impactful now. There’s not really any one moment that grabs me and makes me want to hear this again.

3. KIRA - This would make really nice music to put on in the background while doing something else, but in the context of a song contest, it’s in desperate need of a climax of some sort.

4. Miya Folick - This feels kind of like a combination of my two least favorite things: MARINA and “Fingers Crossed” by Agnes. I’m in pain a little bit, unfortunately.

5. waa wei - I think this is gonna suffer from being sent immediately after the last waa wei entry, because it definitely isn’t anywhere near as good. It lacks the progression that made her other entry so enjoyable.

6. Miranda Cosgrove - You can really tell that she’s a former child star because this sounds like something that would play in a commercial for a Disney Channel original romantic comedy.

7. CHAII - This is noisy, but less in a fun, chaotic way and more in a “someone in the studio accidentally bumped the bass slider to maximum” way.

8. Alvaro de Luna - I guess I just don’t “get” this because this making it all the way to 11th is still baffling to me. I’m bored.

9. Agnes - Gasp? A good Agnes song? This actually gets the disco instrumental right, unlike her other singles, and I’m kind of living. This may be a bop actually.

10. Aly & AJ - I guess I can see why people freak out for this, but I’m definitely not the target audience here. The chorus just doesn’t do it for me.

11. Leikeli47 - ...Next!

12. The Chainsmokers - Stop trying to make them happen, they’re not gonna happen.

13. Mitski - MMMM. Gawjus. Love me some gay shit, and Mitski always delivers. Not sure whether to be happy or upset that this means that we won’t get her new song next week, but oh well.

14. Sophia Grace - You can really tell it’s almost been 5 years because a) when was the last time you heard the name Sophia Grace and b) this sounds like it crawled out of the 2015-16 dumpster. Also why is she kinda the blueprint for k-pop soloists cramming awful rap verses into songs?

15. Brave Girls - I think I heard this like once or twice when Rollin went viral and wasn’t crazy about it, but this is incredible? It combines the best parts of the kpop retro craze with elements of city pop and it works SO well. Iconic.

16. Corona - Why was this recorded underwater. My ears.

17. Hamzaa - STUNNING. The way this has never left my heavy rotation in the last year, it’s incredible. Beautiful vocal, incredible lyrics, I love it.

18. Kelli-Leigh - I like the pre-drop, but I’m kind of bored by the rest of the song, unfortunately. There’s potential here, but it isn’t really reached.

19. Father John Misty - Not the dollar-store Hozier. Someone get me out of here.

20. DOLLA - Oh now THIS is a good noise drop. Not as polished as some similar entries, but I think that actually works in its favor. It feels more like a lived-in home than like a real estate staging (I don’t think that metaphor makes any sense)

21. Rachel Chinouriri - Oh YES. Love the funky depth of the instrumental combined with the higher breathiness of her voice, it works so well.

22. Junglepussy - Not bad, but also not something I’m interested in ever listening to again

23. IAMWARFACE - No <3

24. Caroline Polachek - This is so incredibly generic that I can’t believe that I kind of remembered it.

25. Victoria Monet - I’m still traumatized by this losing to the fucking CAST OF RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE, because this is gorg. Great chill vibes, still love the brassy moments.
934 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Addison Rae - this almighty bop hasn't aged a day
02) Drew Sycamore - I think it's time we admit that this is drew's best song
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - I was going to send this but didn't want to borrow from queenm1chelle's intellectual property
04) Miya Folick - how did this NQ? aged like wine
05) waa wei - not ilovetosing's best work
06) Miranda Cosgrove - I forgot sagar was in tsc lmao. nostalgic bop
07) CHAII - messy bop
08) Alvaro de Luna - morat outsold
09) Agnes - his best song by far
10) Aly & AJ - cuntroversial opinion but this isn't my fave song of theirs. still a bop though.
11) Leikeli47 - I could never get into this
12) The Chainsmokers - the chokehold this had on me in 2018... powerful
13) Mitski - i don't listen to her but this was sweet. perhaps a point was made
14) Sophia Grace - wait this is unironically good. bop
15) Brave Girls - love the vibe of this. so good
16) Corona - not as good as I remember tbh
17) Hamzaa - very pretty. outsold the zoe wees ballad by a mile
18) Kelli-Leigh - not as good as acclaimed bop 'do you wanna be loved like this?' but still good. fun bop
19) Father John Misty - this kinda served to me
20) DOLLA - definitely a sensory overload, but BOPPPPPPPPPPPPP
21) Rachel Chinouriri - this got 16th??????? WHAT THE HELLL???????? I would have sent it but just assumed it got top 10... y'all are sick
22) Junglepussy - this is a lot but it's fun
23) IAMWARFACE - a classic
24) Caroline Polachek - don't even get me started.... darbe and I were the original stans of this masterpiece
25) Victoria Monét - so sensual and vibey. HOW did this nq?
934 days 22 hours ago
uwukween
addison rae - i'm not going to listen to that
drew sycamore. - my pussy's on fire, wtf how did this not even qualify, i've come here to save TSC from tastelessness and mold mwah
kira - if the music video is anime you just know it's going to be dreadful, and i was correct. still a little cute i guess i vibe a little
miya folick - these 3 weeks that i have been in this TSC community i have added a lot of words in my vocabulary, for instance, instead of saying "hate these beats" i will say "this is giving stinky synthy primark pussy".
waa wei -  shut up. why is waa wei being forced down my throat i have a terrible gag reflex can you STOOPPP
miranda cosgrove - this is so good
CHAII - ughhh,, this is like. lowkey good but i hate that for me because this radiates unironic girlboss energy, she's a herbalife girl i feel it
alvaro de luna - this is just homophobic
agnes - Agnes is like my albino child I randomly gave birth to in a pre-historic African village during Pangea. My early human brain thought she was demonic because of her albinism so I wrapped her in a malanga leaf and left her in a cave miles away from the village
aly & aj - im a homosexual, so of course im an avid aly & aj enjoyer. they have the hits, they have the bops, they know. the blueprint of course. this is however very. subpar, not really up to the standard i fear, very mediocre,, a pity
leikeli47 - so iconic bitch. this aged like some good wine. this is giving mustard, because mustard has really high like, shelf live, so this is giving very much dijon
the chainsmokers - SHUT THE FUCK UPPP
mitski - mom
sophia grace- emily montes fucking stomps on this tryhard little bitch. this song shouldve. led to sophia grace's parents to lose custody
brave girls-  GOOOOD we are so bored. leave me alone, nevermind,  this is ok..... im actually living
corona - this is so inspirational. serena's chacha's mother is also clearly very art educated. this is so deep bitch. ugh 10
hamzaa - ok this is slay, but also really dramatic, it is a liittle too much for my dehyderated body right now she needs to rest i need some saraswati
kellli-leigh - this song really is a song made by someone with a name like kelli-leigh. i am not shocked what so ever, all these kelli-leighs are shaking in their boots, but me? i am no kelli-leigh,  i sit steady in my chair.  but good for her, love the kelli-leigh representation
father john misty - shut up you old man
DOLLA - THE TALLLLEEEENTTTTTTT we love to see it im just so here for this, im living
rachell chinouriri - i dont know who the fuck missimogen is but missimogen clearly has very broad shoulders because she's been carrying this contest alll by herself apperantly, thiis slaps, these beats. mwah
junglepussy - mommy
iamwarface - absolutely scarring, very traumatizing, get me out of her STAT
caroline polachek - who is this woman, with her pointy fingers and camel teeth
victoria monet - i cannot listen. im sorry its to painfull, iykyk iydyd
934 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
short comments bc im nawt in the mood for this.

01) Addison Rae - the pinnacle of music. objectively terrible but a funny song.

02) Drew Sycamore - drew sycamore in the death slot YASSSSSS. i fear this song has aged like my good friend 'milk'. also not really a 2nd chance when u were a semi winner babes

03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - if u arent 12'ing this PLEASE never speak to me again. the best song ever CRAFTED. lifechanging rlly.

04) Miya Folick - song title is me to every commenter this week. STAWP TALKING (SHITE) BOUT MY BAWP. i LOVE this underrated bop it brings me joy.

05) waa wei - THIS PIECE. the best waa wei entry. i love how it builds like ye i'm in luv girls.. i was in heaven rlly.

06) Miranda Cosgrove - the opening of this song sends like i might die after reading comments this week too bestie. the nostalgia is HITTING.

07) CHAII - aw i like this. i liked it more b4 but still a fun listen, I don't think shes gonna do well @ all though she'll be robbed i fear.

08) Álvaro de Luna - don't make me sick.. definitely did NAWT need to hear this generic spanish shite a second time around.

09) Agnes - the big brained tsc player behind this is my best friend. making her ineligible for 20 weeks + sending one of her best songs? i won. yeah I might actually like this more than i did originally IM MOVING SO HARD.

10) Aly & AJ - it's a decent pop song. i don't think i ever got it fully tho.. like it's nice but its surrounded by a million slays I fear it's going to get lost in the contest. I enjoyed it though.

11) Leikeli47 - YAS? i love leikeli47 and i barely remember this song.. sounds like something that was ahead of its time for SURE. WINNER.

12) The Chainsmokers - i'm so so so tired of these f words and this hawrid song make it STOP.

13) Mitski - mom. i've never loved this song as much as everybody else, PERSONALLY prefer washing machine heart. but still quite gorge.

14) Sophia Grace - unironically love this now because of the tinashe comparisons. like u ate that u vile little brat. JUSTICE FOR ROSIE.
https://i.imgur.com/0sTDna6.gif

15) Brave Girls - bop bop bop. i miss ashanti. enjoying this more than i remembered tbh.

16) Corona - LOL i was moving. like 50 yr old serena chacha is giving everything right now. winner.

17) Hamzaa - kinda enjoyed this ballad actually.. i remember it but didnt think i enjoyed it tht much. but this was a nice listen.

18) Kelli-Leigh - my gawd im sorry to the sender but i could never get into this song. it's not a sound i enjoy.

19) Father John Misty - um.. ok. this was irritating because it went nowhere and that production annoyed my ears.

20) DOLLA - honestly a terrible song but sometimes I cant help but to move. like i'm bopping a tad.

21) Rachel Chinouriri - i DEFINITELY didnt get this the first time around. months later i can tell im enjoying it more, i rlly like how deep her voice goes in the chorus. we'll see how she does.

22) Junglepussy - a lifechanging song, the racism is gonna slay her unfortunately. top tier lyricist.

23) IAMWARFACE - the only future i'm fearing is the tsc 458 results show. this song never moved me I fear!

24) Caroline Polachek - i've never loved this song- *CAR CRASH NOISES* (the sound of a certain tsc player dragging me on skype) but honestly it's never been my favourite from her. i prefer DOOR. thats a bop. this has a weird structure tht ive just never lived for.

25) Victoria Monét - this nq'ing still baffles me to this day. racism was so rampant that day I still feel sick. hope she slays most of the f words dragging
934 days 21 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
01) Addison Rae
I remember listen to this song before never like it. It is so bad tho sorry.
02) Drew Sycamore
Nice vocal but the song is a no for me
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨
Some will find its good for me I'm not a fans
04) Miya Folick
God stop with retro 80s 90s vibe I'm getting bored
05) waa wei
Okay no too boring
06) Miranda Cosgrove
Childhood ahhh how bad the editing was back then lol
07) CHAII
This is soo annoying omg but kinda not bad
08) Álvaro de Luna
Something 2014 ish but its shining since all bad song before this one lol
09) Agnes
No hmn this is so boring I thing im too young for this hahahahaa
10) Aly & AJ
This is uhuuu uhuuu uhuuu uhuuu boring.
11) Leikeli47
Something I wont listen but im liking it
12) The Chainsmokers
This is good
13) Mitski
This is no good ahhahahha come on there's so many bad song so far.
14) Sophia Grace
Look how pretty she is now. Weird a little kid singing about boys lol
15) Brave Girls
There is so many girl group do this concept not all of them are catchy. This is on the middle
16) Corona
Queen of virus... Waiting for this corona thing end so we all can live like before and this song just bad
17) Hamzaa
This is not that bad she have a good vocal 18th I wonder that edition have so many good song?
18) Kelli-Leigh
This just stand on the middle for me not hate it not like it but since there's so many bad song probably will get ma vote
19) Father John Misty
What that noise god no
20) DOLLA
Keep streaming guys they deserve it <3
21) Rachel Chinouriri
Nice vocal weird song and I dont like it.
22) Junglepussy
How many times she said bitch?
23) IAMWARFACE
Idk what to comment but no hardly pass
24) Caroline Polachek
Its not bad but this so g lack something that i cant point it out
25) Victoria Monét
This is not bad but well no bop song that wow me hmn
934 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Addison Rae - In my original comment I pretty much just said that it was a tame, generic pop tune that really doesn't have anything going for it. Listening to it again, of course I was right.
2. Drew Sycamore - Some great 80s synth elements in this, however I find the actual songwriting bit to be lacking quite a bit, especially compared to her other songs. It's better than 'Jungle', and as a whole product it's pretty decent, but I can identify why I never really replay this particular song by her.
3. 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - Think I mentioned in my original comment that this somewhat minimalist approach is what makes this song stand out. Very pretty.
4. Miya Folick - Different to what I have heard so far. I remember not being particularly fond of it during its initial run, and while I can kind of see the appeal, it's still not really for me.
5. Waa Wei - Ballads from that region really should try changing it up more often. I am listening to this as my neighbour's cat came into the living room and she LITERALLY FELL ASLEEP to this. It's that boring.
6. Miranda Cosgrove - LMAO. Most definitely a product of its time...but it's pretty pleasant as a whole, just a bit too dated for its own good.
7. CHAII - I remember hosting this and being so surprised that Steve entered this; I never immediately hated a song that he entered before that. Still not liking it, sorry </3.
8. Alvaro de Luna - Something maybe my mom would love. I don't really hate this, but I have kind of become numb to songs like this.
9. Agnes - It builds and builds...and that build results into nothing. I am pretty sure I said the same thing in the past?
10. Aly & AJ - This only got 16th? Maybe it's not a winner sound since it's a bit too crowded sonically at times, but I am amazed it didn't even get top 10. Really solid song.
11. Leikeli47 - Definitely sounds better now than back in the day, much more in-line with the current trends in TSC. I don't love it, it's a bit too much for my taste, but I can see why this has its fans.
12. The Chainsmokers - I hate the fact I am going to reward this ugly duo with a lot of points YET AGAIN, just because this song is unbelievably good.
13. Mitski - I did this so dirty in its original contest. My flatmate may legit play this all the time and yet I don't think I am ever gonna get bored of this song. Did its people want too much?
14. Sophia Grace - LMAO. Not really much to say about the song (or lack of), but it's kind of funny to see this entered here.
15. Brave Girls - Initially wasn't too huge on this, felt that it was a bit too safe-sounding for its own good. Fast forward one year later, this became one of the most played songs on my Spotify. So smooth yet captivating at the same time, great pick.
16. Corona - One of my LEAST favourite songs that have been entered into TSC. Zero points.
17. Hamzaa - Boring, overdone Sia-style ballad sung by someone with some strong vocals.
18. Kelli-Leigh - Wasn't really interested in this the first time, and unfortunately that's still the case now.
19. Father John Misty - I don't even remember this being in TSC...I can hear why. Just not my cup of tea whatsoever.
20. DOLLA - I definitely enjoyed this more initially than now, just sounds like a Blackpink rehash with less budget. Don't hate this, but wouldn't come back to it.
21. Rachel Chinouriri - Very smooth, not particularly something I returned to after TSC 423, but I can't deny that there's quality to it. Good pick.
22. Junglepussy - LIKE RIHANNA FOREHEAD YOU GOTTA THINK BIG!!! One of my backup entries, so of course I quite enjoy this chaotic mess.
23. IAMWARFACE - Love you Bibbles, but I still don't really like this </3.
24. Caroline Polachek - I actually wasn't in love in this when it first appeared in TSC LMAO. Times have definitely changed and it's definitely become one of my favourite pop songs. Subtle, yet effective at the same time.
25. Victoria Monet - Not her best by any stretch, but I have grown to enjoy this tune. Good way to close this strong contest.
934 days 21 hours ago
selisic
01) Addison Rae
Girl I'm so OBSESSED with this song, SOTY I fear. Going for the pop queen title! We would die for her let's be real..
02) Drew Sycamore
This is cute, but falls flat next to Addison.
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨
Another cute song, it's giving that 80s vibe I guess?
04) Miya Folick
Oh man we are continuing are we? I can vibe to this one more though!
05) waa wei
Okay I see where we are going girl! Give us those synths.
06) Miranda Cosgrove
Yessss queen, she always be releasing those bangers. You don't know how addicted I was to her album back then.
07) CHAII
Girl how did this DNQ????? This is a whopper! Chaii always giving them bops.
08) Álvaro de Luna
I mean the guy is cute. But this song.... is not it girl.
09) Agnes
This is also alrght, I'm loving the lala's in the background.
10) Aly & AJ
I'm a fan of Aly & AJ but this is one of those decent ones, not on par with the other songs by them.
11) Leikeli47
This DNQ????? Girlies what were y'all on during the voting. This is a wowposa. Triple deluxe whoppers.
12) The Chainsmokers
Nah, this ain't it. They have better songs mamas.......
13) Mitski
This placed 12th? This has winner potentials mama. Hope she does better this time round.
14) Sophia Grace
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. This goes off what the heck? No wonder why Nicki saw potential in her.
15) Brave Girls
Come on korean bops, we are dancing to this mamas, like come on.
16) Corona
I was dreading the first verses, but girl the chorus and onward WE ARE DANCING IN THE STREETS. CARNIVAL WHOPPER.
17) Hamzaa
We are currently writing down our comments, to this touching song. 18th really?
18) Kelli-Leigh
We are floating on those clouds in heaven cause the song got me going up there right now. It's a jam!
19) Father John Misty
Not my type of music, but it sounds alright.
20) DOLLA
MOVE ASIDE OTHER ASIAN POP NATIONS, MALAY POP IS HER TO DESTROY! I know this whopper thanks to another contest, and this is the finest of all wines around the land.
21) Rachel Chinouriri
I'm loving the atmosphere and vibes of this song omg that chorus beat yes!
22) Junglepussy
Girl I never heard this song before??? She keeps releasing bops.
23) IAMWARFACE
Eh, the beats are good that's what I can say.
24) Caroline Polachek
The amount of times I heard this, still doesn't sound bad.
25) Victoria Monét
She's giving us the glame and glory of this song, love it.
934 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
hi
934 days 20 hours ago
Darbe
hello
934 days 20 hours ago
hellomynameis347
hi
934 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
let's bump to page 5 and then i'll start
934 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
h
934 days 20 hours ago
Darbe
yes
934 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
xx
934 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
WE MADE IT!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!