This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 458 Final

Topic » TSC 458 Final

924 days 19 hours ago
ganghandedcat
That’s so rude of them
924 days 16 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) Addison Rae - I do hate tik tok and this song is cringey but it is kind of cringey and she has started to become kinda funny
02) Drew Sycamore - I guess I’m STILL not in on the whole Drew Sycamore thing, oh well! The song is okay. Nothing to write home about.
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - This was cute, very smooth. Very easy listen I could definitely listen to this over and over. Very versatile I like it. I wasn't woke in TSC 410.
04) Miya Folick - This was fun. It was upbeat and I liked it. I liked the start of the song a lot but the song kinda got old fast. Not bad.
05) waa wei - Falls asleep for a thousand years get this off.
06) Miranda Cosgrove - BOPPPP I won't lie this song is so catchy I was never one to give into the Miranda Cosgrove fandom but it's a hit.
07) CHAII - I thought this was just dumb. I can’t tell if it’s supposed to be like a troll song or not, but it was bad.. Imagine sending this as a SECOND CHANCER.
08) Álvaro de Luna - Another boring boy with a guitar that we hear every week this is not a standout in the slightest it's the same thing over and over. NOPE!
09) Agnes - I don't get the hype around this bitch. It's dark, but I feel like it shouldn't be. This just sounds weird altogether to me. IDK. Not for me.
10) Aly & AJ - I Stan these queens so I would never say it was terrible. But this really gave me...mediocre white pop. It was sent because of who it was by and not because of the song itself. Just OK.
11) Leikeli47 - Okay I'm into this, I wasn't hear when this was submitted but this is giving me bad bitch vibes I felt Nicki energy in this I liked it.
12) The Chainsmokers - Why did I feel like this song was in second chances last time or maybe it was the one before second chances. I like The Chainsmokers, but I'm kind of sick of seeming them in TSC all the time. The song is decent. They have much better.
13) Mitski - Is MissImogen doing it again in second chances? Can he possibly repilicate the legend that is my mommmm Chappell Roan? Nothing will ever reach Pink Pony Club, but this was cute and I liked it a lot
14) Sophia Grace - Queen this was funny I had no choice but to stan THE Sophia Grace it was just funny LOL
15) Brave Girls - Want to stan because it was sent by KingGeek, but this was very typical kpop it didn't stand out it was just kind of annoying.
16) Corona - LOL I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS MEANT TO BE A TROLL OR NOT BUT THIS WAS FUN! Definitely dated, but it gave me star power winner vibes and I'm into it.
17) Hamzaa - Very pretty and an easy listen. I thought that it would get boring, but it picked up it was a very good balance. Started very soft, but the chorus snapped. I liked this a lot.
18) Kelli-Leigh - BOPPPPPP. My first or second TSC I think. I loved this bop then and I love it now. The chorus is just so catchy to me yesss queen Kelli-Leigh.
19) Father John Misty - I wanted to stan this, but it was just...bad. Not even ironically good. Just bad and boring.
20) DOLLA - Messy and all over the place. Very annoying, not my thing.
21) Rachel Chinouriri - Very one-note. Felt very flat to me. We get songs like this every week and they typically do well, but I'm just very bored here.
22) Junglepussy - LOL this has kind aged like wine for me. It's super trassy and messy in the annoying way i typically wouldn't like because it appeals to the g*y community, but it actually is fun.
23) IAMWARFACE - It wasn't extraordinary by any means, but it is very unique this week. We need some punk rock sometimes and this was a nice change of pace.
24) Caroline Polachek - Okay...I was into this. I'm shocked this didn't do better the first time around because it was poppy and catchy in every way and I was just a big fan of the production.
25) Victoria Monét - I really do think this cunt sucks LOL like all of her songs sound the exact same and I'm just very bored by this entry. Sigh.
924 days 6 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Addison Rae “Obsessed” – She sounds so bored throughout the entire song!
2.        Drew Sycamore “45 Fahrenheit Girl” – Has a slight 80s vibe to it. Quite like this.
3.        KIRA “Wanna go back” – It has quite a chill sound to it
4.        Miya Folick “Stop Talking” – I was vibing along to this. Quite catchy
5.        waa wei “Heaven” – It was nice. Her song from last week was miles better than this though!
6.        Miranda Cosgrove “Kissin U” – I guess those in TSC 110 weren’t ready the power this song has! Name a song with a more iconic opening!
7.        CHAII “Lightswitch” – It was fine. Didn’t really get into it
8.        Álvaro de Luna “Juramento eterno de sal” – This did surprisingly grow on me as it went along
9.        Agnes “I Trance” – It is a very atmospheric song
10.        Aly & AJ “Symptom of Your Touch” – This was fine. Kind of just passed by
11.        Leikeli47 “Tic Boom” – Quite shocked this didn’t qualify. It’s a bop!
12.        The Chainsmokers “Side Effects” – For the love of God please stop!!!
13.        Mitski “Nobody” – It grew on me as it went along
14.        Sophia Grace “Best Friends” – lol not this
15.        Brave Girls “We Ride” – It was fine. Nothing special
16.        Corona “Queen of Town” – Her band’s name has aged like milk but the song is such a messy bop that I have to stan!
17.        Hamzaa “Write It Down” – Wasn’t really keen on her voice
18.        Kelli-Leigh “Cotton Clouds” – I feel like she trying way too hard to be like Mariah Carey
19.        Father John Misty “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings” – Is that Aubrey Plaza? Lol. Actually quite liked this song
20.        DOLLA “Impikan” – I really wanted to like this but I just couldn’t get into it
21.        Rachel Chinouriri “Darker Place” – Her voice sounds like she is trying to do ASMR
22.        Junglepussy “Bling Bling” – This feels like someone pushed a bunch of random buttons on a keyboard together and then made it into a song
23.        IAMWARFACE “Fear the Future” – Bibbles finally got this into a final! I’m so happy for her, I hope it does well 😊
24.        Caroline Polachek “So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings” – I was vibing along to this. Quite good.
25.        Victoria Monét “Jaguar” – A bit dull.
923 days 18 hours ago
J2999
001. Addison Rae - 'Obsessed' : Oh *that* gif. It’s a fine song, a useful song in the regard it can be effective to … more so order other songs around it by comparing it from this, as it’s not really a heavy hitter but it’s not bad either, so yeah, fine, decent, yeah.
002. Drew Sycamore - '45 Fahrenheit Girl' : There’s some good parts to this, definitely better than what I was expecting it to be, so will take that at least. Happier it didn’t take a full 5 mins because that woulda been a drag and a half, so yeah what’s here from it is decent.
003. 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - 'Wanna Go Back' : The chorus is alright, the rest is pretty eh. It could be a lot worse… but it’s just… not really doing anything as a whole, unfortunate. Feels pretty repetitive in parts too, though sorta countered as the phrase being repeated really is the… best part. Also a choice for this being a ‘lyric video’ where the lyrics are like small font plastered at the bottom… anyway.
004. Miya Folick - 'Stop Talking' : Sorta just following the so far common theme, it’s like got alright parts to it, but also quite a lot that basically does nothing. Honestly I don’t even entirely know my thoughts here, it really does sway side to side of whether it’s pleasant or just not for me, but will just acknowledge the decent parts and move on.
005. waa wei - 'Heaven' : Yeah this just really isn’t for my personal taste unfortunately, definitely prefer almost all the other songs of this style that are sent. The song length doesn’t do it any favours either, just makes it feel like a further drag.
006. Miranda Cosgrove - 'Kissin U' : Pleaseeeee not Miranda Cosgrove. Going into this my expectations really are that this just will… bop. Unfortunately didn’t go off as hard as it could’ve if it were a song like ‘Leave it all to me’ but it’s still good enough, probably the best song so far. Actually the best part really is ‘Originally sent by OBSCURITY (25th in TSC 110)’ it really is a very on brand song for that king.
007. CHAII - 'Lightswitch' : This gives good vibes, decent beat throughout, good enough to provide a pleasant foot-tapper song. Consistently it’s like not amazing, but throughout it’s always like… positive, so yeah decent song.
008. Álvaro de Luna - 'Juramento eterno de sal' : Ok yeah banger, love this song, I 12’d it the first contest of this year… that choice proven to be a correct one here. Really need to check more of his music, but yeah great song, all there is to it.
009. Agnes - 'I Trance' : This started off well, then progressively declined down into a more mediocre kinda listen. There were always underlying decent parts to it, and a nice build towards a good ending, but yeah the middle sorta was a let down for this.
010. Aly & AJ - 'Symptom of Your Touch' : A pretty simple song, nothing standout about it, but it’s a good listen and one my basic enjoyment can get behind a good amount. The chorus in particular is strong, so yeah a good song as a whole.
011. Leikeli47 - 'Tic Boom' : An interesting one…. It definitely had its moments where it delivered well, though there was more to it that was sub-par I guess, kinda unfortunate as that brings it down a lot. But also not the standard thing heard most weeks, so credit to it there too, and yeah props to it for its moments where it does standout well.
012. The Chainsmokers - 'Side Effects' : Well it’s The Chainsmokers so obviously this is a win and a half right off the bat. One of their songs I’ve listened to most frequently recently, so yeah I’m living for this throughout, banger. Kings really do never miss.
013. Mitski - 'Nobody' : At the start it like definitely gave potential, and the build continued nice…. Then *it* hit… stop not a song that got trampled over by TikTok. Although, unlike most TikTok infected songs, the use of this on that app was a positive one, so yeah this was a pleasant listen, enjoyed this.
014. Sophia Grace - 'Best Friends' : Blinks… what is this. It’s not even bad, there’s definitely appeal to this… and she’s kinda going off, especially for an 11 year old, but yeah no this isn’t exactly for me, singing about best friends too… stop… but good for her.
015. Brave Girls - 'We Ride' : Yeah this isn’t something I really got into at all. It’s not even bad or anything, well, not really anyway… but just not for me. They have decent voices though, so I guess there is that.
016. Corona - 'Queen of Town' : Please… why was this actually… quite a serve lmao. An interesting one, there’s not even anything in particular that stands out as amazing from this, but the whole thing really just… kinda works well, and made it a good listen.
017. Hamzaa - 'Write It Down' : The chorus is good. She has a good voice. Definitely liked this a lot more of what was expected going into it and from the start. As a whole it serves well as pretty solid listen.
018. Kelli-Leigh - 'Cotton Clouds' : There’s parts to the music which are good, though there’s also a decent amount of the song in general that’s just… eh and not exactly giving a whole lot. Could be worse, could be better, it’s fine. Quite 50/50 on this. It did then get better towards the end, bumps it up some ranks.
019. Father John Misty - 'Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings' : Sorta an unfortunate let down here? It started off fine, like it started off GOOD… but that start ended up being literally the entire song? It never went into a second gear, let alone a third, fourth or fifth. Actually maybe a second for one slight ‘ooh’ but yeah definitely a let down overall, shame.
020. DOLLA - 'Impikan' : This high energy slap was … a good one. Exceeded expectations for sure, there’s a decent variety within the song itself that also made it enjoyable, pretty strong song as a whole, checkmark.
021. Rachel Chinouriri - 'Darker Place' : A solid example of the sort of music I just don’t really get into at all. The singing style isn’t one of personal preference, and the music isn’t giving much else either, so yeah just ain’t for me.
022. Junglepussy - 'Bling Bling' : Uhhh this song… happened. The music itself is fine, that is tolerable, but as a whole this is just something I’m really not a fan of and not getting enjoyment out of. At least it was less than 3 mins, there’s a credit.
023. IAMWARFACE - 'Fear the Future' : The chorus here is good, the rest of the song is decent enough too, satisfying listen all round. Especially the last minute as a whole was particularly good, overall this is a good song.
024. Caroline Polachek - 'So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings' : So this was like a pleasant sounding good vibes listen throughout for the first couple minutes, then the music at like around the 2 minute mark really elevated it to a next level, and a strong ending too. Enjoyed.
025. Victoria Monét - 'Jaguar' : It’s alright. Appreciate the motivational speech midway through of course. The instrumental that followed decent too. As a whole don’t particularly feel any sort of way about this, but it’s fine.
923 days 16 hours ago
1001games
Addison Rae: Idk I didnt really feel much in this. Pretty normal basic song to me.

Drew Sycamore: This had a nice beat to it but I really didn’t care for the rest of it. It also dragged.

𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨: I got bored really quickly. Just not my cup of tea I suppose.

Miya Folick: This was nice! I loved all the aspects of it and idk how this wasn’t a top 10 before?

waa wei: I can see how people might not have liked this because I can see it being boring. But I loved the voice and even though I couldn’t understand a word it was quite beautiful.

Miranda Cosgrove: Ugh Miranda Cosgrove is so hot. Song wise she’s had other bops but this is still a good song!

CHAII: This was kinda catchy. Little strange for my liking but it worked.

Álvaro de Luna: So a hispanic male boring pop singer? Nice.

Agnes: Very boring as nothing seemed to grab my attention out of this.

Aly & AJ: I think I mentioned this before but today Aly & AJ is just not it.

Leikeli47: Interesting song. Kinda messy but catchy at the same time.

The Chainsmokers: Loved the background piano type rhythm in this. While Chainsmokers may only have a few songs I like this is one of them!

Mitski: Eh not sure what to think of this one. I wasnt really feeling it too much.

Sophia Grace: Oh no wtf was this tragedy?  Make it stop!

Brave Girls: Very bland like most Kpop therefore it wasnt my cup of tea.

Corona: I really liked the club vibes to this. Wasnt so sure about the rest of it though.

Hamzaa: I definitely felt the emotion and passion in this song. It wasnt quite for me but an effort well made.

Kelli-Leigh: Boring pop music but a nice voice and a pretty face made it relatively enjoyable.

Father John Misty: Love this king! Some of his songs kinda bore me but none the less this is a solid song overall.

DOLLA: No I didn’t like this at all. Get off the stage!

Rachel Chinouriri: Strange but something about this kept me intrigued so there’s that.

Junglepussy: This shouldn’t have been submitted as this was straight up trash.

IAMWARFACE: Love the hard rock type vibe to this. Really good song all said and done.

Caroline Polachek: Idk if this will make the cut but this just wasnt my thing. Idk what it was I just didnt care for it.

Caroline Polachek: Wow this song is from a  future week? Anywho this didnt do justice for me.
923 days 15 hours ago
ianfitz0012
I am clocking all the racism...
923 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
my last TSC and clearly my charity is being ruined based on these comments so far

01) Addison Rae - an incredible, show-stopping bop. everybody moved

02) Drew Sycamore - she annoys me a lot but i’m kinda shook this didn’t qualify, this feels VERY TSC. very well produced & catchy melody. sorta repetitive and doesn’t go anywhere but i liked it still

03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - the font…? anyways, this is pleasant. it kinda comes and goes without leaving a major impact but it’s very pretty background music

04) Miya Folick - premonitions is an incredible album & i love miya folick. this is not one of my favorites of hers, but it’s super catchy and fun. give me a stock image or premonitions and get an instant 12, though

05) waa wei - LMAO @ this being sent? it’s pretty but like… ? im bored

06) Miranda Cosgrove - why is this like low quality LOL??? this is one of the best songs of all time

07) CHAII - i feel i would like this in another dynamic/vibe but it’s just kinda annoying for now sorry

08) Álvaro de Luna - wow a blast from the past! i still don’t find this man hot but it’s a light, catchy, and kinda boppy

09) Agnes - imagine gamebotting second chances get a life, this is so boring and one-note

10) Aly & AJ - THE BEST SONG OF ALL TIME… EVERYBODY MOVED!!!!! no but really this is the best pop song of the year, cry about it, perfect production/harmonies/melodies/vocals. i do think this not winning its first go around is the weirdest behavior literally ever but people will be edgy and murder this song again this week. sad

11) Leikeli47 - there are better songs instead of this cell phone commercial ass selection

12) The Chainsmokers - i love natepresnell’s impact on TSC being shown in full display this week… that’s a king! the chainsmokers are kinda kings too i do love some of their older stuff, this is fine though like give me a new york city for my 12 but this is ok

13) Mitski - this not cracking the top 10 its first go around LMAO ? i’ve always found this song overrated but i do think her voice is really pretty & i like the production. good song, not great

14) Sophia Grace - hacking tinashe into the contest >> this has resurfaced on my timeline recently and i am the least bit mad this is a bop COME AROUND COM-COM AROUND

15) Brave Girls - ASHANTI IMPACT!!!!!!!!!!! this is cute & fun, just a very pleasant listen

16) Corona - oh wow… it’s definitely a song, just not one for me

17) Hamzaa - ok vocals! unfortunately sophia grace & addison rae out-vocaled and made more interesting songs, this isn’t for me sorry

18) Kelli-Leigh - this thumbnail is brilliant. honestly im so underwhelmed by this week that this is giving whitney houston! it’s so boring but kinda hypnotizing

19) Father John Misty - ive never gotten the love for FJM and this isn’t doing anything to reverse that sorry

20) DOLLA - this is annoying

21) Rachel Chinouriri - i didnt love this at first but this has STUCK with me since, might be one of my most played songs this year now? yeah it’s just really great vibe music

22) Junglepussy - LMFAOOO? that ding a ling was just a fling bitch, so true besti- THE CHICKEN SOUND EFFECTS? this is like so insane, i respect this but it is objectively bad

23) IAMWARFACE - ok twilight original soundtrack… i mean it could have been worse, it’s kinda fun

24) Caroline Polachek - obviously one of the best songs ever i can’t get into it

25) Victoria Monét - hate this woman and all of her music
923 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. addison rae -
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EvergreenMellowLice-max-1mb.gif
aged like a fine wine she did! anyone who labels this as 'basic' and 'normal' clearly does not hear the subtle influences of industrialism, communism and black heavy metal featured throughout the entire song. a THOUGHT provoking piece of work and a behemoth of a song which will last for decades and decades. i'll never forget the day addison rae stood up to the masses and asked, why CAN'T we just print MORE money?
02. drew sycamore - i'm afraid her mind peaked with the jungle beats, as i wasn't particularly keen on this song when i heard it the first time and still am not now? the chorus has a nice punch to it but the verses are SO!! boring. it feels like the white terrorist sigrid music i tend to avoid. it's fine, but it's not a pop masterpiece like 'jungle' or 'take it back'. boo
03. 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - ahh the days brave was inadvertently stealing from ME whether he knew it or not. i do wanna go back to those days JUSTICE FOR ELECTRIC YOUTH. this is still good! i'm not as enamored as i was by it because i do think 'that would be a lie' outsells actually, but this is still a really nice, soothing and pretty song that i could just throw on and levitate to.
04. miya folick - this was in like the 9/11 TSCs before the slice influence really took off, ahead of her time queen. this is good! really good actually! i love u belter lily allen. the chorus is really catchy and the nu-disco production GOESS. i could see this doing well. it's good!
05. waa wei - I'M SHAKING AND THROWING UP. WE WANTED SANDY LAM. but honestly worth it to see how waa wei connects to the davina michelle helicopter crash attempted assassination case. pr*gnant queen.
06. miranda cosgrove - the rush of serotonin i get from this song is unmatched. incredible songwriting, i love the wii production, this is the WINNER mami. i moved SO hard.
07. CHAII - hmmm. i'm a little whelmed? whereas i feel like i shouldn't be, but it just feels very spotify advert for me. she wants to be shamir so bad and who the hell wants to be shamir these days? but this is fine actually, maybe my toes were tapping and what not, but i really didn't get into this as much as i thought i would :(
08. álvaro de luna - i'll say this this song gives me a flight or fight response as SOON as it starts cause my mom's had this as her ringtone since PRESENT DAY i threw up. with that out of the way i actually rather like this <3<3<3 the chorus is just an explosion of euphoria and :))) that really gets me going. what can i say. men CAN slay. and they did. a good execution of its' genre, i moved!
09. agnes - hugs the sender so much for blocking agnes for ANOTHER 20 WEEKS WE WON!!! and thank god this is a good song of hers too. wildly underrated actually. very slow motion gay club at 4am, very slay and yass. it's not like a personal favorite but i DEFINETLY see the quality here. 0 points
10. aly & AJ - i mean i literally 12d this in its original contest LMFAO so yeah. i'm sorta tired of this BUT i won't let the mold factor into my judging. this is still pop perfection and the touch of the beat still gets me going.

i'll write the rest of my comments later ilovetosing's impact unmatched
922 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Addison Rae - I don't think anyone is as obsessed with Addison Rae as much as she is. But this is a solid pop bop. Original comment was "good beat but the chorus kinda sucks like those are some pretty dumb lyrics" and honestly this kind of aged like wine
02) Drew Sycamore - EDGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY this is boring anyways
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨- original comment "zzzzzzzz next". Hmm… Yeah I'm not getting much from this on a second time. It's pleasant to listen to but I want to feel something more than "it's pleasant"
04) Miya Folick - original comment "I'll stop talking about that boy if u stop singing!!!" and I believe it was contender for last place of that semi. If anything now it is just funnier. Why does she sound like that? Lol. It's verging on bad but iconic
05) waa wei - go to sleep already
06) Miranda Cosgrove - BOP! Tsc 110 didn't know what hit them
07) CHAII - Was in my opposing semi so this is my first listen. Was not a bad listen it's just more of like mood music during a tv show than a song I would go back for a listen
08) Álvaro de Luna - original comment " this is how you do well in tsc! Folksy Latin pop, it’s a memorable track that I enjoyed a lot." Honestly… It aged a bit like milk. I still enjoy it but not at the level I did before
09) Agnes - it's giving me… melatonin. I'm trying to pregame not do this
10) Aly & AJ - original comment "I love Aly & AJ but am officially over them in TSC. Do better, be more creative. If you're going to send them make sure it's best of material. And Your Type by CRJ did it better." Honestly… I like this better now than I did then. But I'm still so bored by this
11) Leikeli47 - the noise kind of got to me I was not impressed
12) The Chainsmokers - the chainsmokers in TSC is a joke I never found funny. They absolutely suck as people and artists, but got lucky with ROSES.
13) Mitski - gee I just love wandering aimlessly in a song where the person says one note over and over again… over this
14) Sophia Grace - obviously a bop and whoever submitted this definitely just saw its twitter renaissance last week and thought it was right timing but still it's a bop
15) Brave Girls - fun backing instrumental but vocally I was not impressed
16) Corona - good! Finally a legitimately random troll entry. I stan <3
17) Hamzaa - also kind of out of patience for this too. Original comment " yea I'm pretty bored by this" yea checks out
18) Kelli-Leigh - now we get into the actual robbed entries… mom she deserved better, tsc hates strong black women
19) Father John Misty - has no place in tsc, maybe the rigged grammy's
20) DOLLA - bop bop bop o clock… just what I needed this Saturday night. That was a week I NQ'd and didn't vote in the finals so was my first time hearing it
21) Rachel Chinouriri - actually sounds pretty lovely tbh
22) Junglepussy - see #18
23) IAMWARFACE - a rare bibbles entry I am kind of into… I do love something with a melody
24) Caroline Polachek - doesn't impact me enough to make me stan but it didn't annoy me!
25) Victoria Monét - TSC 911? Huh? I'm too lazy to look at what I originally commented this. Maybe I'm in a r&b mood today because this is also hitting me in the right places. Not super impactful but I appreciate it. Victoria monet is kinda overrated tbh
922 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Addison Rae – this deserved a higher placement than20th for sure. I’m not overly thrilled by this but it’s solid and a pleasant start to this contest. I don’t think I will remember this by the end though.
02) Drew Sycamore – In the listening party I lost my mind to this and everyone thought I WAS CRAZY. I am crazy tbf
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 – This is pleasant. I didn’t quite get why people in the listening party were worshipping this but I’m never on trend.
04) Miya Folick – This should have qualified. This reminds me of early Marina. I’m not keen on her vocal in the repetitive chorus.
05) waa wei – again another song everyone in the listening party went gaga for and I was sitting there like…am I the problem?
06) Miranda Cosgrove – Dated hot mess, I don’t like the vocal so it doesn’t really get out of the gate.
07) CHAII – Not for me, this was a noisy effort haha At least it is interesting though haha
08) Álvaro de Luna – not for me, but it certainly isn’t the worse thing here. I wasn’t keen on the vocal.
09) Agnes – Yes it is AGNES…yes this is a surefire safe entry o select for a contest like this…yes I’m a little uninspred but the song is so bloody good!
10) Aly & AJ – I’m expecting this to challenge for the win tonight, I think this is the taste range of TSC at the moment so I’m surprised it only got 16th. I enjoyed this.
11) Leikeli47 – Yes! This hit like a tank! Great lyrics and rapping! This stands out completely.
12) The Chainsmokers – I’m not a huge fan of The Chainsmokers but let’s be honest the vocal here is fine and the song is inoffensive and pretty good.  Is it enough to get in my top 10? I’m not sure.
13) Mitski – Not keen on the vocal I’m afraid, so I didn’t really get into this at all.
14) Sophia Grace – Her vocal is a no and I get that it is because she is literally like 7 years old here, but still judging from my own taste range this isn’t for me. But a good effort from someone so young.
15) Brave Girls – this is just so bloody smooth and such a class act. No complaints here, they sound so bloody good.
16) Corona – I have to not judge this song because of who originally submitted  it. This was better than I thought it was going to be but it still was a hot mess.
17) Hamzaa – one of my entries. Honestly for me, she has the best vocal here and this is the best ballad as well. The song is beautiful and has a stunning message.
18) Kelli-Leigh – Love the high notes she uses and this song overall it solid and something I could listen to when I’m doing my work for sure.
19) Father John Misty – I’m glad there is something for Bibbles to latch onto here. Love you Bibbles!
20) DOLLA – I loved the build and the rapping here. Great vibe and I stands out here for the right reasons. :D
21) Rachel Chinouriri – what were thinking of? Giving this 16th? Great vibe and honestly a joy to listen to.
22) Junglepussy – I applaud the fact you entered a song that would be very divisive. For me it’s not something I listen to or particularly enjoy, but it isn’t something I really dislke.
23) IAMWARFACE – The whiplash from the last entry to this…I hope you’re going to pay for my medical bills Ashley. Not for me again, just very repetitive.
24) Caroline Polachek – I think I liked this at the time and I still like this now. Yeah it’s not going to set the world on fire but it is strong!
25) Victoria Monét – Love the vibe here and the use of the brass vibes, this is a great closer, just a really nice chill song.
922 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
11. leikeli47 - obviously very TSC friendly in the context of the NOW, a queen ahead of her time. it kinda reminds me of santigold and that is obviously the HIGHEST of compliments. it's a good song! my toe was tappin.
12. the chainsmokers - LOL like i want to point this so bad because i -did- come around to this song. i think she's a bit slayful, but i also do not think she is ylona garcia all of THAT. a bit mid, but objectively it's a good song and i wish they would've done more with this sound. a bit slay. a bit yass. not like a darbe yass but also not like a brave mute emoji either. you get it. we'll see.
13. mitski - queen. i've never fully gotten into her bc she just feels like one of those artists you kinda have to mentally prepare yourself for... like i'm a happy person i do not want to be met with depression. but i like everything i've heard from her and of course i would not give its flowers, it's good! the production reminds me a lot of old school nu-disco j-pop, it's just very heartwarming to me. we love missimogen
14. sophia grace - unironically one of the greatest songs to ever grace earth. Sophia Jorsengen Kachingwe Grace did NOT have to press on my neck that hard with this release but she did, a SLAPPER a WORLD ANTHEM she fed STARVED CHILDREN with this one. quite incredible and the ageism in the comments is very telling actually. you will die in the next 2 days. you know who you are.
15. brave girls - not the kinggeek hymn i would've chosen BUT i totally see why this was the choice. i was just praising it just the other day actually, really cute and you always love to see yukika's impact reflected in the industry. very ethereal and has also aged like wine
16. corona - this is the medicine pills i need to get through some of the acts coming up i fear. she is not a pointer, but she is a slayer. thank u for the entertaintment mawma
17. hamzaa - she slayed zoe wees and i had to laugh. this is better than anything that heathen has released in her life, but i'm still not gagging. the chorus just feels a little formulaiac? but it's definetly a better execution of this kind of stuff than like 'control' or *shudders* lewis capaldi ballads. i think she's fine
18. kelli-leigh - dshjskjsansakj i want to get behind this so bad because i love her i think she's the best artist of our generation, i was the kelli-leigh INTRODUCER in TSC after all... but i never cared for this song, it's actually kinda like really funny though. it's very 2017. i don't know i just don't know this kinda stinks. but i DO think she is a slayer and i'm in love with her. a character, a star, shah-mazing if you will
19. father john misty - i love aubrey plaza but i think father john misty is a loser with no good songs. maybe it cat piss pierce was singing this STREAM YOU BELONG TO ME THE REAL WINNER OF TSC 370
20. DOLLA - incredibly MOTR and boring. contrary to the youtube song contest girls' gospel, they were never stars and they never will be. LOSERS!!!!!!!!! stream aespa
21. rachel chinouriri - i pegged this in the listening party as my winner pick and i must've been high on fumes because i think this is still too subtle for TSC and she'll get like 8th place if we're lucky. it was even too subtle for me in its original contest (which WAS stacked), but i really like this now. it rly creeps in on u and GROWS. love this pussy
22. junglepussy - ah yes. they should hang this in the louvre. unironically aged like a fine wine, one of the most insane and quotable TSC entries to this day. i think TSC is still too intimidated by her raw talent to give her the flowers she deserves but i won't be a part of the masses. commu queen<3 she ended that r*cist john lennon's band. GIVE HER THE GRAMMYS!!!!
23. IAMWARFACE - go piss girl
24. caroline polachek -
@kelela 20m
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK @carolineplz?!?

my mind was so big when i -accidentally- forgot to point this in its original week after giving it a STUNNING comment. alas, my conscience is too big to not give this hymn the flowers it deserves. it just feels like a classic pop song, very in line with like... 'cool' by gwen stefani. just one of THOSE pop songs that feel as if they've been around since the dawn of time. that said keep the banana away frm me fuckin horrid song

25. victoria monét - o yeah this! it's good! not gonna lie this really lost its spark for me LMAO maybe the jacksonjoseph99 campaigning worked. obviously the production is very for me but this song does sound kinda hookless if that makes any sense? it just feels more like an album introduction than an actual song, a BIT half-assed and relyin on that sxy production for it to slay. maybe i'm bein harsh like i STILL enjoy... but it is a stacked contest.

i want to point 16 songs so if i liked ur song cry abt it
922 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
01) Addison Rae – her dancing so forcefully while singing the most lowkey soft-sung chorus ive ever heard still takes me out. objectively speaking this is still a very standard pop song but i suppose in a way thats also part of the charm of this? i fear this chorus may have slightly grown on me since its first contest. quite fun?
02) Drew Sycamore – this is quite good. i will say that the production definitely carries this song quite substantially. the hook is a bit flat imo, nowhere near as good as the one in jungle. the production sounds fresh and crisp though making the song easy on the ears. the slight country twang in the production is a nice touch too. not hugely exciting but certainly listenable!
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 – this is definitely pleasant. the instrumentation feels late 80s to me and i assume this is the sort of song that would sound good on a drive at night. perhaps won’t be as high-impact as most the other entries this week but i do appreciate how melodic this is. it’s nice and pretty!
04) Miya Folick – considering my music taste has shifted quite a bit this last year, this has held up surprisingly well. it has a very anthemic indie feel in the production, but its also quite funky too. very quirky but accessible enough that i can still enjoy this! a lot of fun, definitely deserved better last year.
05) waa wei – in retrospect, i probably should’ve given this a lil more credit during its original semi. i find this quite pretty and soothing! i think waa wei is probably my favourite artist within this particular genre as i’ve been able to appreciate both her submissions.
06) Miranda Cosgrove – the only thing i knew about this artist going into this listen was that she made a pointless cover of about you now which apparently broke america more than the sugababes original? genuinely terrifying. i did warm to this entry a bit more tho. it deffo sounds like a product of its time, so pretty dated now, but there is a cute disney melody to this at least! bit better than expected.
07) CHAII – quite shocked this didn’t originally qualify. reminds me a bit of icona pop’s works back in 2014, but this style has aged surprisingly well for me. cool production and it has an anthemic melody in the chorus. still sounds fresh to me!
08) Álvaro de Luna – go awf bruno lelo! this has grown on me significantly since its original contest. not a sound i’m typically too crazy for but this is executed really nicely. the chorus just has such a positive feel-good energy to it and the entire package is just very nice on the ears. one of natepresnell’s freshest finds since tacata i do believe!
09) Agnes – in objective terms, this might be one of agnes’ most artistic and strongest offerings to date? another song which grew on me quite substantially since its initial contest. it does require a lot of attention to fully appreciate it, but the production is actually really hypnotising when in the right mood. has a very floaty trance-like feel to it but also packs punch, especially in the outro portion.
10) Aly & AJ – there’s a reason they always do well in TSC and that’s because their last few submssions have all been strong. this is probably the most melodic and genuine of those entries. this track sounds quite bittersweet, which is a hard emotion to convey but really works. i still find the bridge really gorgeous as well. lets hope the sender votes this time so its not penalised.
11) Leikeli47 – this reminds me of the zebra katz entry in the sense that while i recognise that it’s objectively quite a good piece of music, it just puts me on edge and makes me feel quite uneasy when i listen to it. she sells attitude, but zero warmth or heart. i guess that’s probably the main selling point of this product for some, but that’s what causes the disconnect for me personally.
12) The Chainsmokers – ok so i wouldn’t really call myself a huge fan of the chainsmokers by any means but this song just really hits. i remember the first time i heard this song during a TSC listening party last year and i was flabbergasted that these men had this hidden slay in their repetoire. have you ever inspired the entire future nostalgia era? well, the chainsmokers achieved this with their revolutionary funk track ‘side effects’ which paved the way for the groundbreaking funk-driven hits ‘dont start now’ and ‘levitating’ to both achieve worldwide success shortly thereafter. this song cuts right to the chase with that incredible bassline feeding me right from the very first second and this song just never loses momentum throughout. the song has a fun lyrical concept, a really catchy chorus and immaculate production. it’s a complete sugar-rush and feels incredibly on brand for current musical trends. the bridge is also surprisingly unique which elevates this song so much. it’s amusing how they basically got every ingredient right in this package, despite so many previous shortcomings. i’m happy the music critics and popheads have been able to bypass their preconveived ideas about the chainsmokers to judge the merits of this track and rightfully consider this to be one of the strongest pop efforts of 2018. unfortunately, i doubt TSC will also be able to push their own biases aside when assessing this submission, especially after reading some of the comments above mine which have offered virtually zero discussion on the song at hand, but have rather reinforced my original hypothesis that people only dislike this song because of the name attached to it. this is easily the best song chainsmokers have produced to date and i’m glad i’m able to share that opinion once again.
13) Mitski – i definitely prefer this now than i did back in 2019. i think the issue i used to have with this was that i found the chorus really monotone. i do still take that stance but i will say that there is a cool contrast between that melody and the production which makes for quite a unique listening experience. plus, the production itself is really solid and is way more disco-oriented than i had originally noticed. its grown on me!
14) Sophia Grace – considering i expected a trainwreck, this is actually better musically than what i expected going into it? while the vocals are as autotuned as expected, the production actually reminds me of some R&B hits back in 2015. why is this hold on we’re going home by drake meets somebody by natalie la rose? kinda funny to me how it’s not even a bad pop effort.
15) Brave Girls – i really like the disco production on this song, which feels quite ethereal in a similar way to LILAC. i do wish there was a stronger chorus which made this a bit more dynamic, but on the whole i’d say this is very pleasant to the ears. i liked it, sounds refreshing!
16) Corona – while i do recognise that this is quite campy and i can see why this would appeal to some jurors ironically, this is unfortunately the sort of dated music that doesn’t really connect with me much at this point. it’s sort of fun but it mainly just passes me by. 
17) Hamzaa – this is good! i don’t usually enjoy overly polished ballads much, but this does sound more genuine than songs of this nature usually do. it may be too detached from my taste range to hit my top points, but it’s objectively a good song that has a nice chorus melody and a gorgeous vocal.
18) Kelli-Leigh – this is alright. it is missing the electricity that ‘do you wanna be loved like this’ had and settling for something way more subdued. it’s a bit bland but it’s somewhat pleasant i suppose? maybe a bit too discover weekly sounding to excel in a second chances contest.
19) Father John Misty – this song had potential but i wanted to like this more than i ultimately did. i do appreciate the dark vibe and some of the melodic choices, but it ended up being really monotonous. i can generally appreciate a vibe, but this just felt more like a missed opportunity if im being honest.
20) DOLLA – i did not care for this song in its original contest and i still dont. maybe this would’ve appealed to me more in 2019 but this just feels cheap and gimmicky to me at this point. not the almighty serve it tries to be im afraid.
21) Rachel Chinouriri – this has definitely grown on me since its first contest! there’s something very quirky and alternative about this track which i’ve found more intriguing on repeated listens. quite understated but a really cool vibe that i’m glad i’m able to appreciate more now. i could see this contending for the crown.
22) Junglepussy – oh right so this is where the ‘like rihannas forehead bitch you gotta think big’ line comes from. i’m not really into cheap trashy rap music much and this didn’t do a great deal to change that for me. i’m sure there’s an audience which will find this iconic or something, but not really for me i guess!
23) IAMWARFACE – i’m glad bibbles finally got this into a final. it did deserve to qualify in its original contest actually! it has quite a nice melody in the chorus and fairly decent production throughout. i’m not sure whether i’ll be able to point this given that this is probably my favourite contest of the year, but i hope it does well.
24) Caroline Polachek – awe this is one of my best submissions ever. she’s so worthy of a second chance although i am scared for her after re-reading the ludacris comments she was subjected to when i sent her in 2019. i actually still love this. the production feels 80s but in a really unique way and the songwrting is gorgeous. a timeless classic. i hope she gets the credit she deserves this time around!
25) Victoria Monét – my best of 2020 artist. this does share some similarities to ‘experience’, which is probably why i really like this! this is silky smooth throughout but i think the brass moments really are the biggest selling point here. i’ve never understood why she’s so underappreciated in TSC but she keeps delivering in my eyes. gorgeous closer!

i ended up hitting the like button on 18 of these songs on spotify so apologies if i liked ur song but you didn't make the cut for points. strongest contest of the year!
922 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
01) Addison Rae – not my kind of thing, its okay.
02) Drew Sycamore – not a fan of her voice, the tune is okay. Take out all the bit that are not actual singing the song must be 30 seconds long!!
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 – a bit dreary, its okay.
04) Miya Folick – the vocals irritating, the tune is a bit 80ish. Its okay.
05) waa wei – too whispery and slow and coffee lounge.
06) Miranda Cosgrove – very teen American sitcom type music.
07) CHAII – too one note, like nails down a blackboard!
08) Álvaro de Luna – a bit whispery. It was okay.
09) Agnes – feels a bit like style over substance.
10) Aly & AJ – I don’t remember most of these songs, this was a bit dreary and a bit samey, it was okay.
11) Leikeli47 – really not for me!
12) The Chainsmokers – her voice is okay, the tune is okay.
13) Mitski – he voice is okay, it’s a bit repetitive, its okay.
14) Sophia Grace – that was awful, that’s what happens when parents want their kids to be their pension!
15) Brave Girls – its okay, a bit twee but not too bad. 
16) Corona – really don’t like this type of music!
17) Hamzaa – her voice is okay, the tune is quite good,
18) Kelli-Leigh – a bit 80s, its okay.
19) Father John Misty – its not too bad, heard a lot worse.
20) DOLLA – most of it was okay.
21) Rachel Chinouriri – too whispery, had to keep lifting the headphones away from ear!!
22) Junglepussy – more like boring boring!
23) IAMWARFACE – IAMWARFACE, that is all!
24) Caroline Polachek – a bit 80s, its okay.
25) Victoria Monét – a bit samey
922 days 6 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Addison Rae - Obsessed : I mean... This is NO "I Got It Bad" or her Netflix serial killer dance-off... I knew this song existed but until this week I didn't remember how it sounded? I also imagine it placed like fifth or something... So, yeah. Queen though! ok nvm i dont wanna write comments these will b short
02 : Drew Sycamore - 45 Fahrenheit Girl : Cold and bland and aged fast!
03 : 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - Wanna Go Back : It's fine like it's cute or whateva
04 : Miya Folick - Stop Talking : I know she has a lot of songs but I never got into this one. Worse than that song from a few weeks back not 90s music. Very Montaigne.
05 : Waa Wei - Heaven : Ugh this is so emotional I'm crying so hard
06 : Miranda Cosgrove - Kissin U : I hope this queen is ok and I love this song a bit but I can't support it seriously. But bless her.
07 : CHAII - Lightswitch : This is good in parts but falls flat overall a bit. I like it more than others though. CHAII has better.
08 : Álvaro de Luna - Juramento eterno de sal : Serve like this is so evil but like endearing in a way? Fine.
09 : Agnes - I Trance : I much preferred this era of Agnes tbh... Revolutionary, I fear. I want part two.
10 : Aly & AJ - Symptom of Your Touch : This is fine but I'm still not REALLY into it.
11 : Leikeli47 - Tic Boom : I'm vogueing the house down her drill is so good.
12 : The Chainsmokers - Side Effects : This has aged a bit but like the song is still good what can I say ??
13 : Mitski - Nobody : I always love Mitski and this isn't my favourite from her but it's still VERY GOOD!!
14 : Sophia Grace - Best Friends : This is serving me a national anthem I just don't know which.
15 : Brave Girls - We Ride : I really enjoy this ascend-worthy piece, I'm moving.
16 : Corona - Queen of Town : I'm confused by this send but I support you in your endeavours. Good luck in life.
17 : Hamzaa - Write It Down : Her voice is really good but the song sounds too basic and that straight girl crying as she loses her boyfriend on a British Holby City episode. Wish I could enjoy it more but no.
18 : Kelli-Leigh - Cotton Clouds : This falls really flat after so many ok songs... Read the room. Horrible.
19 : Father John Misty - Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings : Not Aubrey Plaza in this video... mom. Like this is not too bad but not what I'm vibing with now. I like other songs from Father John Misty more than this.
20 : DOLLA - Impikan : Shock of the season but this bops just as much as it did before, where it was robbed because that was 00s vs 10s week. This is camp and glamour and ooh yes.
21 : Rachel Chinouriri - Darker Place : There are other songs from her I prefer but this one is good too. But it's not great for me right now. I think it's just my mood today.
22 : Junglepussy - Bling Bling : Now this is the winner hands down. HER VOICE!! Exactly!! YAAAS
23 : IAMWARFACE - Fear the Future : This is boring and sends me to sleep. Work on your production quality.
24 : Caroline Polachek - So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings : I never liked her solo sings as I said like four weeks ago and it's the same here but this is worse and yawn.
25 : Victoria Monét - Jaguar : I expected this to be here but I also forgot about it. Good song! But I'm not CONVINCED fully! Still, good. I remember a rave.dj mix with this song and it kinda ruined this song for me actually.
922 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Addison Rae - This unironically bops idc idc it’s so good…. A classic. Addison rae is the new pop princess!
02) Drew Sycamore - Okay so this is better than I remember it being? But like… drew MAN!!!! We don’t love you ag cook!!!!! Anyways it bops i can’t lie..
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - So GORG. Yeah. A bop. A winner. I’m in love…
04) Miya Folick - YASS!! And how did this nq??????????? It bops???? Tsc is so weird..
05) waa wei - YASSSSSSS this is so gorg… ilovetosing i am so sorry!!
06) Miranda Cosgrove - Truly the best song ever made.
07) CHAII - well! It’s cute but I’m not being slayed like the way I should be by it… sorry!
08) Álvaro de Luna - This deserved a second chance because… ?
09) Agnes - So good I fear… maybe agnes isn’t a terrorist? I mean she is but yassss
10) Aly & AJ - I really need to listen to their new album because like this is so good yass synthpop serve!!
11) Leikeli47 - This dnq??? Tsc is sick… even though I think I was here for that but still.. Yeah this SERVES !
12) The Chainsmokers - LMFAO anyways
13) Mitski - I’ve never really gotten into mitski but i like her! Yeah tiktok kinda ruined this song but yassss
14) Sophia Grace - Outsold tinashe i fear… but this is such a serve unironically… yeah… BOP!
15) Brave Girls - YASSSSSSSSSS this is so gorg and should’ve won?? Tsc constantly misses..
16) Corona - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17) Hamzaa - Yeah it’s gorg! I moved a bit… yeah!
18) Kelli-Leigh - LMAO?? This is so dated but it serves a bit.. I can’t lie!
19) Father John Misty - Aubrey plaza… this isn’t you… okay…
20) DOLLA - I thought songs from themed weeks weren’t allowed? But yasss this serves idc idc
21) Rachel Chinouriri - I’m turning the volume UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So gorg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22) Junglepussy - A timeless classic… truly revolutionized the music industry.
23) IAMWARFACE - Yass this serves a bit i fear…
24) Caroline Polachek - Honestly? I really like this song. I can't lie… it;s so gorg… and it’s kinda her best song… yeah i said it!!!!!!
25) Victoria Monét - BOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! It deserved so much better…. And i will NEVER forgive tsc for this. And I’m just gonna say it… if you hate this song then you’re an ugly racist. Go seek help.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!