This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 458 Final

Topic » TSC 458 Final

927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Brave Girls - 'We Ride'

Originally sent by KingGeek (12th in TSC 414)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
16) Corona - 'Queen of Town'

Originally sent by T*meky (23rd in TSC 307)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
17) Hamzaa - 'Write It Down'

Originally sent by Catch_a_falling_star (18th in TSC 399)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
18) Kelli-Leigh - 'Cotton Clouds'

Originally sent by ianfitz0012 (DNQ in TSC 397)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
19) Father John Misty - 'Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings'

Originally sent by Josh742 (18th in TSC 214)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
20) DOLLA - 'Impikan'

Originally sent by LoveMeLoveMe (13th in TSC 420)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
21) Rachel Chinouriri - 'Darker Place'

Originally sent by MISSimogen (16th in TSC 423)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
22) Junglepussy - 'Bling Bling'

Originally sent by ianfitz0012 (16th in TSC 411)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
23) IAMWARFACE - 'Fear the Future'

Originally sent by bibbles (DNQ in TSC 403)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
24) Caroline Polachek - 'So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings'

Originally sent by Darbe (14th in TSC 374)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
25) Victoria Monét - 'Jaguar'

Originally sent by hellomynameis347 (DNQ in TSC 911)
927 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
ALL 25 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

You have until Sunday at 7:30pm BST (2:30pm EST) to post your comments in the thread and mail me your votes.

Failure to do so will result in a 3 vote penalty.

Any guest jurors are invited to vote if they wish!

Good luck!
927 days 10 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Addison Rae - i did actually pay this dust the first time but wow... its just too good. incredible infact. one of the best songs I've heard. pop perfection. gone are the days of lady gaga and katy perry, its time to make way for the new queen of pop.

02) Drew Sycamore - me not voting this week for this song to not qualify was sort of the most big brained thing i ever did do. my third eye was open. it just isn't as good as it was previously. kind of aged like lumpy milk. its still a lidl bit of a toe tapper but YAH. not my finest work by any means but it does deserve its second chance place since i did rob of her like, what? 5th place? but she is #notmywinner!

03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 - this is still so gorgeous actually. i think i enjoy it even more than i did previously. it just kind of aged so effortlessly for me. so smooth and silky. its just so chilled aswell. its collected zero dust on my playlist. beautiful <3

04) Miya Folick - i don't remember this one at all. probably when i had to go on a lidl hiatus to get my sanity back but wow what a treat. not quite sure why it didn't qualify i just assume that semis was polluted with tasteless baffoons! so enjoyable. so yas. so slay.

05) waa wei - there was probably a time id have declare this as the best song I've ever heard and that it was a masterpiece. but on this listen its just not hitting like i want it to. its still quite pretty and the vocals are really floaty and heavenly. i just find it more on the boring side. it doesn't do too much at all. still quite pretty but yeah.. i just wanted a lil more to have me levitate.

06) Miranda Cosgrove - we're in the midst of a tsc all star. she might have got shunned back the day but its not happening again. NOT on my watch. its so good. this week is just gawjus.

07) CHAII - i want to call it jarring and a bit annoying. but it just got my head bobbin a bit. after you get over the slightly jarring vocal it is a bit of a bop. probably not up to standard as some of the other songs this week. i still really like it though. something 16 year old me would've slammed the replay button on most definitely. its fine!

08) Álvaro de Luna - the chorus is kind of gorg i can give it at least that. but those verses baby? go on give us absolutely bot all. im not moving. im not gagging. its just boring. but yah that chorus carried. its really enjoyable. i am partial to a french man <3 stunning.

09) Agnes - this is so gorgeous. the fact it didn't get top 10 is a travesty. shes found such a perfect middle ground relating back to her older stuff but making it so modern at the same time. its probably a masterpiece actually. reallllllllyyyyy strong. the fact the gp even paid this dust is a crisis. this should've went number 1 in 50 countries yep yep yep.

10) Aly & AJ - its good. quite gorgeous actually. it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth that they technically DID get in the top 10.. so like yeah. it seems a bit cheap to give them a second chance they didn't need it. save it for the real robbed goddesses because aly and aj are not those girls. they belong in winners at WAR!

11) Leikeli47 - kind of gorgeous. so much going on and its so PLEASING to my ears. before its time. this week is so stonggg oMFGGGGGGGG.

12) The Chainsmokers - im sure people just send c*ainsmokers to just be hateful now. im over it i feel like im just plagued with their music SO much. its so tiring. but the joke is on YOU. mitski is after to cleanse my ear buds... AMEN <3

13) Mitski - it just hasn't aged. a timeless gem that has stood the test of time. when this won me my first alexeh accolade for best end of year it felt right.... it felt so right. now give her the second chance crown SHE DESERVES IT. she should be Americas next superstar because she wants to be be the queen of the weirdos. i know i joke about it all the time when i say the crown is hers but i really feel like its mitskis and she DESERVES it :(

14) Sophia Grace - lITERALLY SO GORGEOUS R U JOKEN ME??? LIKE THAT! LIKE THAT! ALL IN THE FRONT ALL IN THE BACK JUST LIKE THAT. TINASHES PROTEGEE. ITS SO TRUE. and shes doing it so flawlessly. im going to need an official collab stat. the collapse of the industry i fear.

15) Brave Girls - oh this is really good. the sample is gorgeous. this is REET up my street. so no you're not gonna be everybodys cup of tea, you're MY tea with 2 sugars in it.. angels <3

16) Corona -  BOP :p shes kind of a queen. the strands on my arm are levtiating. queen is absolutely RIOOGHTTTTT.

17) Hamzaa - im still completely in love with this. it brings me back so much nostalgia i love it sm. aged so effortlessly. kind of shocked that it placed so low. it was the only song from that week i put in my playlist i think and was always something id go back to. this was a nice little trip down memory lane. such a gorg listen honestly. QUEEEEEEN.

18) Kelli-Leigh - literally so boring..... bit shocked this was sent as a second chancer. for what reason this was crap then and its crap now sorry. her other song was stunning but nothing else she released has the same appeal at all. quite disappointing but yah :/

19) Father John Misty - riiioughttt... HUAH. are u joken me? if am being honest am a bit pissed off about it.. this was SO scary. i probably like elements more than i care to admit but id be embarrassed if i went into detail about it. overall quite bad.

20) DOLLA - awful.

21) Rachel Chinouriri - you're not gonna get the song the first time you hear it. after the second and third time you're gonna be like WOAH what is this. its n- it sounds nothing like- its nothing like anything that's out right now. erm, you know, i- its- the lyrics are veryyyy... ermm... OTHERWORDLY <3

22) Junglepussy - well it was a bit jarring wasn't it. probably a lidl bit iconic in an alternate world. but im just not feeling it right now.... <3

23) IAMWARFACE - tnaw we had a good run this week..... we really, really did. this was traumatising to listen to and im not JOKEN. this is a song serial killers would slam their replay buttons on.. very very very very scary.

24) Caroline Polachek - an iconic piece of music. so beautiful. kind of beyond. probably much better than bunny is a rider actually.... i remember the hold it had on me and my friends in 2019... it somewhat still does. it aged a tiny winsy bit... but im willing to overlook it for how it made me feel when i first listened to it. people weren't ready for this masterpiece in 2019 but they ARE now.

25) Victoria Monét - tsc 911 is giving her a LIDL bit too much credit. she is NAWT that futuristic.. oh at all. she has so many misses for me. i want to like her more than i do. she just had a lot of meh songs to me. experience was one of her best but this one... ERM... its fine. doesn't do too much. she does the chill vibe effortlessly but probably too much that it doesn't keep my attention the full way through. this is definitely fine though. it just doesn't get my juices flowing like some other songs this week. def deserved to qualify me thinks.. she does deserve at least that!
927 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Addison Rae – The singing is alright but the music is just too ablenkend being very bland and uninteresting
02) Drew Sycamore – This is an underrated gem that gets me hooked right away from those sons that play
03) 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 – Everything about this is so leiðinlegur and I’m literally falling asleep with the samey music constantly plays away
04) Miya Folick – Yeah, I am grooving along to this bop which has got a grande beat and is super infectious
05) waa wei – Why am I listening to this song again as it is much worse the second time round being so nevýrazný and very sleepy
06) Miranda Cosgrove – For some weird reason this is making me feel nostalgic with it’s miedosa sound that shines
07) CHAII – No no no too much is happening and I can’t take this hot mess as it’s so 끔찍한 that it burns my ears
08) Álvaro de Luna – This is a charming song that brings a smile to my face and his uppvärmning vocals are a joy to hear
09) Agnes – Well she has got сайн vocals but the music is just too goddam obnoxious making me have a headache as it’s that bad
10) Aly & AJ – I can hear the brightness of the music trying to reach out but the karanlık of the sounds keeps it at bay sadly with low energy
11) Leikeli47 – This is an annoying straight up with her rapping not being good and that music oh lord just keeps banging in my head like I’m in a ööklubi
12) The Chainsmokers – This delivers on the dance side being a great track with it’s βασικός music making it so effective
13) Mitski – Why is her voice so uninspiring as it just llusgo on and it’s very lacklustre making me feel so bored
14) Sophia Grace – Now we have reached another level of irriterende as she is irritating me with her pitchy vocals and awful lyrics
15) Brave Girls – This is quite smoothing as I’m cladly nodding my head along to the beat and it’s sew not standing out as much
16) Corona – Her autotune is so obvious and so bad like it ruins the whole song sounding so grimaçant
17) Hamzaa – Wow this is seriously so powerful from the music giving that impact to her небесний vocals that are pure bliss
18) Kelli-Leigh – This is quite fun as I’m enjoying the quirky beat and yeah it is honestly hyvä as I can’t get enough of the song
19) Father John Misty – Is this seriously meant to be a rock song as it sounds like something that belongs in a funeral with it’s dosadno music
20) DOLLA – Uh I hate it when an act wastes their potential as it all sounds like a troep with nothing working which is a huge disappointment from what I thought I would get from the start
21) Rachel Chinouriri – This feels so sese with the lack of music flow and her non-existent singing not helping it making it a bore
22) Junglepussy – Why must you torture me with this hot mess that is hrozné and I don’t want to listen to another second or it will fry my brain
23) IAMWARFACE – I enjoy this rock song as it delivers on it’s power but the vocals don’t bring the same tenaga needed here
24) Caroline Polachek – Eh it’s pretty alright with the beat being leuk to hear but her vocals are a bit lacklustre
25) Victoria Monét – Looks like we have a song from the future in TSC 911 but listening to it sounds so modası geçmiş and full of noise
925 days 9 hours ago
Slice
wait did you bastards do the second chance theme this year without telling me

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!