This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 449 Final

Topic » TSC 449 Final

1013 days 12 hours ago
J2999
001. Eleni Foureira - 'Aeraki - to Thiliko' : Queen, sorta basic, but like good song regardless I support.
002. Jordy Searcy - 'Why Can't We Be Friends?’ : There’s some decent parts to this ya, may go down fine, depends on the rest of the week.
003. Lee Hyori - 'Seoul (feat. Killagramz)' : Yeah no this just isn’t for me. Not awful though. The last min was good.
004. Crooked Ways - 'Filth Wish' : It’s alright, to an extent I like, to an extent just blinks, so yeah it’s decent, more good than not.
005. Axwell /\ Ingrosso - 'Dreamer (feat. Trevor Guthrie)' : Axwell /\ Ingrosso never miss! Strong song again, all there is to it.
006. SEB - 'seaside_demo' : Overall just came and went, it’s pleasant though, good chill vibe.
007. Mae Muller - 'dependent' : Quite liked this, served well, good listen, yeah.
008. RAYE - 'Call on Me' : Similar comment to the previous song, works fine, good song.
009. Cecile Believe - 'Bitch Bites Dog' : Wasn’t into this, couple alright parts though.
010. SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - 'One More' : This was good, enjoyed a good amount, probably the best of the week so far.
011. Dreamcatcher - 'BEcause' : The like drop part to this is pretty good, the rest of the song less so, but ya it carries it enough at least sooo can’t complain too much.
012. GIRLI - 'Dysmorphia' : Quite good, a couple of her others songs are better that I know, but still a decent enough listen to satisfy this week.
013. Madame - 'MAREA' : Oh I recognise this song from a few weeks ago like when looking at Italian music or whatever. Found it decent then, but this listen really was a serve and it’s grown a lot??? I support, winner winner.
014. Eartheater - 'Faith Consuming Hope' : So it’s simple. This is BAD as it is, but the fact that people still make the choice to support it just makes it even WORSE oh my days. Last time Eartheater was sent it was BAD, but that song is currently stepping aside to make way for this one for being significantly worse.
015. BRIDGE - 'Make Me Miss You' : Perhaps partial influence based on the fact whatever followed # 14 was gonna sound great, but this is a smooth song with a chill vibe to it, soooo it was a good listen.
016. Transviolet - 'Night Vision' : The chorus is so good? If the rest of the song was like that… pretty easily the best song of the week. The rest is 70/30, there’s parts where it’s good, parts less so, but that chorus easily boosts this well.
017. Kilo Kish - 'American Gurl' : 50/50, there’s some decent parts, some eh, so overall… it’s alright.
018. ZZ Ward - 'Move Like U Stole It' : It’s alright… I feel I should’ve liked it more than I did though.
019. Zee Avi - 'Arena Cahaya' : Well the clownery of going into this thinking I was about to enjoy…….. I mean decent video, but like…. Not feeling the song at all.
020. Lukas Abdul - 'Beyrouth' : Yeah a strong song, enjoyed the whole listen, all there is to it really.
021. Nona - 'Forever Yours' : Eh, yeah it’s FINE, some good parts, but also a decent amount of just… not really doing much.
022. Charlotte Adigéry - 'Paténipat' : Yeah this had potential absolutely, but this … wasn’t it no.
023. YENDRY - 'El Diablo' : Gasp at the song title. Right yea one of these El Diablo’s are not like the other. Some redeeming parts, but a good amount of… ‘yeah no’ parts also.
024. Yung Bae - 'Wonder (feat. Channel Tres)' : A promising start, sorta went downhill. It’s fine though.
025. Tia Gostelow - 'Phone Me' : Yeah this was alright, didn’t really do a lot but it was a pleasant enough listen I suppose.
026. Nova Twins - 'Taxi' : Well… that went off a bit, interesting stuff. I’m not getting my life to it, but it’s different to what was expected, and that’s said in a positive manner.
1013 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Eleni Foureira        Honestly, this reminds me of like the classic 90s and 00s greek bops so i stan.
02) Jordy Searcy        we can't be friends because i don't like you and this is just so bland. bye . like just stop trying to make music
03) Lee Hyori        this was playing... it sure was
04) Crooked Ways        well there's something for everyone i guess
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso        i hate having to give this props, but like... when the last 3 was so bad, i have to say this was refreshing
06) SEB        no i don't. this was a boring tiktok audio and an even more boring song
07) Mae Muller        well congrats on being mediocre and not terrible
08) RAYE        i mean this is winning probably and i'm bored
09) Cecile Believe        is slice back?
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers        didn't hate it.. more chiller stuff
11) Dreamcatcher        wasn't dreamacter used recently?
12) GIRLI        well.. no.
13) Madame        this should do okay, if not, racism
14) Eartheater        well someone tried art... and i don't like it
15) BRIDGE        nah. that's okay...  here's the thing, i think i could probably try to like it but i'm sorry i don't want to
16) Transviolet        meh... i don't care enough to try to hate or like this
17) Kilo Kish        gosh i'm in a bitchy mood. this was just ... cod make it stop
18) ZZ Ward        this had energy. something others didn't
19) Zee Avi        I AM SO BORED
20) Lukas Abdul        honestly i'm vibing
21) Nona        how much more safe could you get?
22) Charlotte Adigéry        okay like i kinda vibed with this. not too much though
23) YENDRY        i was psuedo twerking to this... i was poppin the booty
24) Yung Bae        people are going gay for this aren't they?
25) Tia Gostelow        i am so bored
26) Nova Twins        i feel like if you like this, you are an yvie oddly stan
1013 days 7 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟡 Eleni Foureira : it’s good but it’s doesn’t slap. Sounds half cooked.

02) 🟠 Jordy Searcy : the chorus is nice. The rest is bad:

03) 🟠 Lee Hyori : I like it trying to be different but ultimately went nowhere.

04) 🔴 Crooked Ways : I am done with the genre.

05) 🔴 Axwell /\ Ingrosso : outdated.

06) 🟠 SEB : watermelon sugar ah watermelon sugar. The song itself is pretty bland tbh.

07) 🟡 Mae Muller : it’s all fine until that underwhelming chorus hits. But it’s all fine either way .

08) 🟡 RAYE : more on a better note for sure. Probably takes points for being in such a bad running order so it stands out in a sea of mehs since I am not blown away but i enjoyed it.

09) 🟠 Cecile Believe : it was not enough badass for what it was meant to be.

10) 🟠 SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers : didn’t hate it but there was something kinda off about this.

11) 🟡 Dreamcatcher : can’t say I am very impressed but it was fine.

12) 🟢 GIRLI : homeygirly did that. Huh?

13) 🟢 Madame : if there’s someone I would turn Lebanese for…

14) 🔵 Eartheater : that’s a fucking shoot. This has been the best thing I’ve payed my ears upon this year .

15) 🔵 BRIDGE ; two shoots back to back? Fuck this is going to be HARD! I love it.

16) 🔴 Transviolet : outdated. Edgy but made wrong.

17) 🔴 Kilo Kish : I don’t know what it is about her that makes me want to submit her so bad. But her songs are just like that… bad.

18) 🔴 ZZ Ward : at first I thought it was an ad. Not a good sign and I have to learn to trust my first impression more.

19) 🔴 Zee Avi : not for me sorry.

20) 🟢 Lukas Abdul : why do I suddenly feel the urge to get pregnant?

21) 🟠 Nona : not unbearable… but on the verge.

22) 🟡 Charlotte Adigéry : basses are on fire but it still feels monotone.

23) 🟢 YENDRY : I know I said it already but 2012 was such a good year for X Factor with Chiara, her and Mahmoud. She used to get so much shit but I knew she would be able to do exactly this.

24) 🔴 Yung Bae : why. No… that’s not a question.

25) 🟠 Tia Gostelow : very … I would know even how to describe it. Very… classic 2021 female song? Idk… I am old.

26) 🟢 Nova Twins : pop off sis’es.
1013 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Eleni Foureira - This wasn’t really that bad? It was kinda cute! I wasn’t really feeling the disney descendants ass beat in the bridge but yeah!
02) Jordy Searcy - Garrett Watts should NOT be making music.
03) Lee Hyori - This is so…. Why is she whistling??? And the rap??? Like...I’m sure there’s a good song somewhere in here but it’s like covered in weird choices..
04) Crooked Ways - I like everything but the vocals… Men really can’t sing <3
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - I’m asleep. Like this is so boring….
06) SEB - Like this is cute and if it wasn't literally ruined on tiktok, I would be stanning but I can’t stop hearing watermelon sugar in front of it… sad. But it’s still cute!
07) Mae Muller - I hate that this has grown on me since the listening party…. Like bop. Yeah I like this… embarrassing. I can’t wait to see this on never have i ever season 3.
08) RAYE - It’s cute! Kinda! It feels very dated honestly… I’ve never really been a RAYE kind of girl I guess but I know she has better.
09) Cecile Believe - I genuinely believe this is one of the best songs ever made. It’s perfection, honestly. It’s art. You either get it or you don’t ! BOP!
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - So this music video is supposed to make me believe sg lewis isn’t a [redacted]? Interesting… anyways i hate this. But also i’m so glad this was sent because it reminded me of boogie all night… yeah. Now that’s a bop!
11) Dreamcatcher - This song is literally all over the place… but I don’t hate it? And I don’t want to be that person but… I actually like this i fear… it’s cute! And fun! Messy but it serves. Yeah.
12) GIRLI - I wish the song kept the same energy as the glass breaking intro… like imagine how campy this song could’ve been! Instead it’s just very like… yeah. Marina but worse.
13) Madame - I want to like this more than I actually do! It’s cute and fun but it could be giving more… you know? But yass maria or whatever she’s saying!
14) Eartheater - Okay… this isn’t as good as how to fight but it’s still masterpiece. And at the same time, you can’t compare 2 masterpieces. Yeah… this is so good! Kinda the best song ever made…. Yeah. So dramatic… I’m in love. Eartheaternators won ! https://media.tenor.com/images/86405bcf9264edd22446ab4f5ad347b5/tenor.gif
15) BRIDGE - I was female singer baited… but it’s whatever. I don’t like this! Love the production though yass
16) Transviolet - Taylor momsen what happened to you… but yeah this is god awful <3
17) Kilo Kish - Turning the volume UP on this worldwide megahit chart topping song… yeah. YEAH. Everyone should take notes… this is how you make music girls. In love. I shope finds an american girl. https://media.tenor.com/images/86405bcf9264edd22446ab4f5ad347b5/tenor.gif
18) ZZ Ward - This is…. Well… it’s an experience for sure! Very camp honestly. Yeah… it’s fun! Anyways.
19) Zee Avi - This is cute! Kinda pretty! I don’t like the english but yeah!
20) Lukas Abdul - I’m moving a little ! It’s fun! It reminds me of the eleni song but like better. Yeah.
21) Nona - This is cute! I kinda like it! But i think someone at the listening party was like “imagine if olivia dean was singing this” or something like that i can’t remember but basically what i’m getting to is that this could be better !
22) Charlotte Adigéry - ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET. Okay but the way this song does kinda generate this like state of panic in me is so good… like… my stomach kinda hurts from this but like i’m addicted… yeah. I need to listen to the 678987654567 minute version of this to get the full experience !
23) YENDRY - I’m still trying to recover from miss charlotte but this is so cute! Like yass a little mini bop for the girls… yeah!
24) Yung Bae - Ugh… this is so good… and like lush… maybe men do deserve rights !
25) Tia Gostelow - See, I knew I was going to like this based on the title and thumbnail. Yeah. Tia Gostelow gets me and I get her. It’s gorg little sarah kinsley san mei serve! I love this! I
26) Nova Twins - I love this 2000s bad green screen sci fi action film matrix futuristic cyberpunk rock sound… It's so good. I love this song too… they should’ve been on the birds of prey (2020) soundtrack methinks!
1013 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Pokedex entries
01) Eleni Foureira – Zoroark – There is an impostor among us. This was a strong start. I really liked the instrumentation.
02) Jordy Searcy – Diglett – A literal dirt sausage. This was worthy of having the death slot.
03) Lee Hyori – Persian – The definition of elegance. I appreciated the change in pace. I’m not sure where this will finish in my standings at the end though.
04) Crooked Ways – Loudred. You don’t need to shout.
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso – Jirachi. The wish pokemon…shame I didn’t wish for this.
06) SEB – Blissey…cos yeah I needed maximum health and stamina to get through this one. :p
07) Mae Muller – zubat….NOT ANOTHER ZUBAT! STOP your bloody supersonic! Uh this was fine, just a very common TSC experience.
08) RAYE – Tsareena – The majestic pokemon. Just look at this performance, very solid and no complaints here.
09) Cecile Believe – Espurr….wide-eyed shock! This is certainly a song…this certainly had noises. :p
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers – Eevee….cute but rather plain but there are plenty of options here for evolution…it never quite reached it though.
11) Dreamcatcher – Rimbombee – serving us pollen puff healing with this entry. We needed it.
12) GIRLI – Ditto – The pokemon with body dysmorphia. Love the lyrics, love the power in the chorus.
13) Madame – Helioisk – Absorb the voltage and let it looooooose. I liked this actually a lot. :)
14) Eartheater – Froslass – The mythical ice maiden.  Beautiful and eerie, an experience and we are all forever changed through this experience.
15) BRIDGE – Psyduck…I am confusion. I did like the beat, I couldn’t really get into the rapping.
16) Transviolet- Emolga – A pikachu clone….but y’know….with wings? This is fine, nothing extraordinary compkared to others here.
17) Kilo Kish – Falinks – Me and the lads / ladettes rallying behind this song so badly. Loved the drum beat here and I have no complaints at all.
18) ZZ Ward – Liepard – Don’t let this one fake you out, she’s coming for your throat and she’s gonna rip your vocal chords out.
19) Zee Avi – woobat – lovely…it even has a heart on a snout…but does anyone really remember a woobat…maybe after like 745 other pokemon. This song will suffer a similar fate.
20) Lukas Abdul – Stunfisk – Careful where you step because this will take your leg off. Great!
21) Nona- Delcatty – Purring and hissing her way to the top. I actually really enjoyed this and I didn’t think I would at first. Very sultry.
22) Charlotte Adigéry – Meloetta -  I mean this was the catchiest song here. An experience and one I will be repeating!
23) YENDRY – Giratina – El Diablo of the Pokemon world…This song is sultry and interesting. Yeah I’m not mad but this isn’t going  to make a lasting impression at all for me.
24) Yung Bae – Boltund -Electric popperrrr….this is fine, nothing really interesting for me. I like the violins though.
25) Tia Gostelow – Meowstic – Style sure…substance….? that is a debate worth having
26) Nova Twins – what do you mean I already used Loudred? Uh….Genesect then. Techno blasting into obscurity. This isn’t for me.
1013 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
I shall finish later.

01) Eleni Foureira - BOOT - Wow, I was expecting a lot better, she definitely has much better, nothing noteworthy.

02) Jordy Searcy - BOOT - I wanted to like this, as it's a male pop song, but this just really was cringe and just did not sound like a well done song.

03) Lee Hyori - BOOT - I don't mind chill songs, but they need to have even an ounce of fun, and this completely was devoid of it.

04) Crooked Ways - BOOT - Sorry Bibs, this rock was a little on the heavy side for me x

05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - TOOT - A cute EDM bop, it was exactly what I was expecting and honestly I am not even complaining about it.

06) SEB - TOOT - Wow this was actually so cute, so smooth, I could literally listen to this on repeat.

07) Mae Muller - TOOT - Basic pop girl song, it was quite cute, albeit nothing new.

08) RAYE - TOOT - Yawn @ RAYE, but yeah this is a bop, cute and very catchy.

09) Cecile Believe - BOOT - I wanted to like this but this was a bit too out there for me, it just felt disjointed and...not good.

10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - TOOT - This was like fine, but I don't think that it flowed super well. I felt that while it was good, it had the potential to be great but some nice production.

11) Dreamcatcher - BOOT - Meh, not something that I would gravitate too, always jumps the gun a bit for me.

12) GIRLI - TOOT - I really love GIRLI, but this is not her best, I love her more anthem-y messy songs. Still fine though.

13) Madame - BOOT - This sounds like a calculated TSC winner to me, but it doesn't like work for me, I just could not connect with it.

14) Eartheater - BOOT - ?

15) BRIDGE - TOOT - Yup, I love it, really cool and current. Dark and broody too. I stannnn.

16) Transviolet - BOOT - This sounded like a bad Diana Vickers song, really boring.

17) Kilo Kish - BOOT - Again, I just was not loving the flow of this, some nice elements but I just couldn't fully get it.

18) ZZ Ward - BOOT - She like oversang the fuck out of this that it like stopped being a cohesive song.
1013 days ago
QueenMichelle
01) Eleni Foureira - honestly most of her post eurovision music has done nothing 4 me. and this is no different, it's nothing i havent heard a million times before yk.. it's tolerable n whatnot but i wouldnt listen again.

02) Jordy Searcy - i miss when song 2 would be a ilovetosing serve but we've been getting awful white men in that slot recently. this was a TERRIFYING song. i hate this style of song honestly. make better music.

03) Lee Hyori - i genuinely can't handle the whistling it sends me EVERY time. this entire song felt really low energy like everyone knows i can love a whispery moment but like she did not even try to make this good. it was a mess!

04) Crooked Ways - get the straight men off the tv i'm not WATCHING that. but seriously, some players were orgasming to this song in the lp and i didnt rlly get it, it's just a generic rock song to me? i couldn't wait for it to end.

05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - i feel like this style is so outdated at this point. for me anyways, it's gotten so old to me i never enjoy this vibe anymore. i mean axwell n ingrosso have a good song called more than you know. where was that energy! i'm sure there is still an audience 4 this genre but im not apart of it.

06) SEB - i probably should like this but for some odd reason i don't. it's probs the nicest piece so far but i dont feel strongly abt it at all, it was VERY low impact. but do ur thing bestie

07) Mae Muller - i'm afraid i can't drag the white pop girlie on this particular day because i just endured 6 songs i didnt enjoy. atleast i can actually LISTEN to this and enjoy it. the chorus is incredibly catchy and i cant stop thinking about that melody. its NOTHING i havent heard before but i was bopping and thats enough so far!

08) RAYE - truly one of her worst releases omg. i'm embarrassed for her. her vile label making her release these soulless club "bangers", its truly sick. i hope now that shes out of there that she starts making some serves.

09) Cecile Believe - bitch bites dawg, so true. i've known this song for a while, idk why i haven't sent it because it really is the serve! it's unique so tht scores points with me.

10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - this was another song that i've heard done millions of times before, still it is nice to listen to. the production was rlly good. yeah it was decent.

11) Dreamcatcher - oh my gawd they rlly fell off after scream. this might be the worst song ive heard from them too omg.. it's tragic really. i want better from them, they've released so many bops in the past so where is that energy w this?

12) GIRLI - her last song was sooo much better. and didnt that get last in the final LOL? i don't get why this video needed flashing lights like did that rlly add anything to it? i dont think so. her voice was also irritating in the chorus honestly. there was an attempt.

13) Madame - i think the production was the serve but i was not crazy about this whole package. i guess it may have been the flow of the song that did not sit well with me, idk. objectively i should be stanning but i'm not. still enjoying the production though.

14) Eartheater - i see we've arrived to our first LIFE CHANGING entry of the week. i feel so blessed that im the type of person that loves this music, because it's just sooo good to listen to. i genuinely couldn't imagine hating this, it's so gorgeous. her music is so unique and i love that. this PIECE was everything. winner.

15) BRIDGE - yeah i fully thought this was gonna be a woman, i was baited. this was sorta boring to me honestly. he brings nothing to the song imo? i'm honestly confused by this song. boot.

16) Transviolet - IM TERRIFIED. why would somebody send this. the mute button truly does wonders. i hated this dated shite, i can't fathom how some1 could listen to this and enjoy it. nightmare.

17) Kilo Kish - this was fun! i found this on youtube before the contest, & honestly i'm not entirely in love with it, hence why i didnt send it, but i think it's cool. i think i respect it more than ANYTHING yk.

18) ZZ Ward - the literal second this started, i knew i hated it. this is one of the worst songs ive ever heard honestly. so many weird choices made w the vocals and idk, this was just quite terrible.

19) Zee Avi - i wanted to love this, but it wasn't giving me enough! i wanted a bit more emotion and instrumentation so i could rlly get into it. it's peaceful ill give it tht.

20) Lukas Abdul - i mean i can't deny that it's good. this feels very tsc bait methinks, definitely going 2 do well. im not in love with it or anythin but he did his thing ig. i preferred the verses.

21) Nona - i wanted to like this way more than i did. this arrangement is very olivia dean and i definitely wouldve LOVED olivia on this production. something abt nona's voice / presence just wasn't doing it for me. it was decent but i wasnt gagging.

22) Charlotte Adigéry - this was really fucking good like i'm still bald. it's so repetitive yet i could listen to it for the rest of my life. its just so good to listen to, like i get this song. i LOVE the video as well and her dancing, it goes w the song so well.

23) YENDRY - yendry queen. however this song doesnt live up to her others imo. i love nena and barrio those are the best two. this is in a lower tier than that but it was still nice enough ig. i was kinda bopping actually.

24) Yung Bae - period. i don't like this mv but the song is so good! best production of the week mayhaps? yeah we'll go w that. i feel like this should be a contender but idk if f words will come out in full force this week, so u never know. but im rooting for u yung bae.

25) Tia Gostelow - exactly. this was so gorge n beautiful to me, i loved the chorus sm. outsold her last entry by a mile. this rlly is the type of music that i love and always will love, did what she had to do honestly.

26) Nova Twins - a great closer methinks. i actually REALLY enjoyed this. i loved their energy it added to the song. and the production was so perfect to me. this was very very good. playlisted.
1012 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Eleni Foureira: Not a bad way to start things off. This was super catchy and nice.

Jordy Searcy: This was pretty cute overall!

Lee Hyori: This got boring real quick and I didn’t really enjoy it too much.

Crooked Ways: I really liked the hard rock sound to this. Like I love getting my ear drums blown out.

Axwell /\ Ingrosso: This was okay. Nothing too special.

SEB: Such a simple song but yet it kinda worked. Idk what it was but yeah this wasn’t bad.

Mae Muller: Another simple song. I thought it was cute and pretty good overall.

RAYE: I liked the beat to this but nothing else in the song really pulled me in.

Cecile Believe: Can’t believe this is called music? This is an attack on the music industry.

SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers: Eh really couldn’t get into this. Kinda boring and nothing was really happening.

Dreamcatcher: I really hate this style of music but this actually wasnt half bad. I wouldn’t listen to it again but yeah.

GIRLI: Horrible. Never again.

Madame: I didnt really care for this at all. Just not my thing I guess.

Eartheater: This wasnt really anything besides a lot of noise with a little bit of vocals.

BRIDGE: Ugh another boring song. Pass.

Transviolet: So glad this song changed paths when the chorus hit because I really wasnt feeling it until then.

Kilo Kish: Very weird and very bad. Sorry.

ZZ Ward: Omg ZZ! I forgot about her! This is such an iconic song! Soooo good!

Zee Avi: This was so peaceful and emotional! Abosulte beautiful voice and song!

Lukas Abdul: We go from beautiful to absolute shit. Next please.

Nona: This wasnt all bad. Really good voice and catchy beat.

Charlotte Adigéry: This was strange and annoying to be honest here. Like make it stop.

YENDRY: I know others will like this but this really isn’t my style.

Yung Bae: Yeah this wasn't it. Sorry.

Tia Gostelow: This was alright. Not sure if it’ll be worthy of any of my points but we’ll see.

Nova Twins: This was idk. Like the loudness I feel like was unnecessary.
1012 days 22 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Eleni Foureira - Aeraki - to Thiliko : I saw her name again albeit with a song I had no private knowledge about? This is taking me back to the mid 00s music if I'm being honest, you can definitely hear that influence in there. This sounds like something that would play at the Uruguayan convention I went to in Sydney and honestly that kind of scares me. I wish more was done to solidify its position but it's fine.

02 : Jordy Seacy - Why Can't We Be Friends? : This is a nightmare.

03 : Lee Hyori ft. Killagramz - Seoul : Ah Seoul the city of lurv... I do want to visit there at some point in the upcoming years ^^ This has a downtempo vibe to it which I wasn't into initially but I later got into like I can ride with this a little bit after the travesty of Jordy Seacy.

04 : Crooked Ways - Filth Wish : This started off in a direction where I was feeling optimistic actually? Like... I'm not moving but I'm not hating it as much as Jordy Seacy. As it goes along it starts to lose me as I feel like the dynamic isn't changed, and this is the sort of song that needs it. The scream at the end was nice.

05 : Axwell /\ Ingrosso ft. Trevor Guthrie - Dreamer : This really isn't my style of music whatsoever honestly I feel sick. This would play at some shit at festival and kill my buzz.

06 : SEB - seaside_demo : I didn't know this was a tiktok thing until I saw the comment. This is cute I guess? The sample isn't giving me like Tripping is.

07 : Mae Muller - dependent : This has that aura of terrorist but not full. A weird Ava M*x sort of sound? Not her but like I don't know how to describe it otherwise. Not my style.

08 : RAYE - Call on Me : RAYE has really fallen downhill for me over the years from her really intriguing pieces that slayed the house down to these genric pieces that would fit on Love Island. Yawn.

09 : Cecile Believe - Bitch Bites Dog : These beats are exactly... Yes... Put me on a leash... This does have an amateurish sound to it but it sounds so lavish at the same time like there are changes I would make as an expert producer myself but as it stands this is exactly what I'm ordering this week.

10 : SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - One More : This started off kinda okay?? Like I wasn't expecting much but I was expecting worse from the get go. The chorus did fall a bit flat on me but it was cute in comparison to the previous submissions. Oh and then those synths I was like yes..

11 : Dreamcatcher - BEcause : This had the potential to be great but it doesn't really flow well.

12 : GIRLI - Dysmorphia : It's her voice with the production not mixing very well for me but it's still a solid piece.

13 : Madame - MAREA : Known this for a while. It's a solid piece, good elements to it. With different ordering this could be a hit.

14 : Eartheater - Faith Consuming Hope : Stunning strings omg I'm in lurv... Stunning all.

15 : BRIDGE - Make Me Miss You : Starts off intriguingly... Not a fan of the chorus much but I think this artist has potential.

16 : Transviolet - Night Vision : It has a good start which is rare for a Transviolet song and then it diverges into nonsense.

17 : Kilo Kish - American Girl : Wouldn't have been the Kilo song that I would have submitted but bop nonetheless, can understand why it's here. Does what it comes to do. Gets gorge quite late into the song which we appreciate.

18 : ZZ Ward - Move Like U Stole It : LMAO please. Hungarian talent!!

19 : Zee Avi - Arena Cahaya : This is really sweet and soothing and I appreciate it but this week I'm not in this mood for this I'm in the mood for BEATS YUP YUP inject..

20 : Lukas Abdul - Beyrouth : I like this! I think it will grow on me with repeat listens but I'm sitting here casually being like this is fine. It's no Mauvais Oeil but it does the job. I don't know how this will stand against the opposition for me, but I do see this as a song that's going to do well.

21 : Nona - Forever Yours : Queen! Her last submission was surely a piece. This voice is stunning, it is.. I'm in lurv... But with the song? It's a no! Not in the mood.

22 : Charlotte Adigéry - Paténipat : Why is this in TSC in 2021 lmaooo... But like it's still eating, I'm still getting into the beats here for this. Like when I move I move in a trance.

23 : YENDRY - El Diablo : This girl has so much potential as an individual but I'm just not into anything she does like it feels very without any energy, go girl give us nothing.

24 : Yung Bae ft. Channel Tres - Wonder : The way this opened I was wowed I tell you. Channel can do no wrong and this track is no exception like... exactly. I do wish there was an extra push but I'm really into it still.

25 : Tia Gostelow - Phone Me : This is really nice and I may come back to it in the future but on this listen it didn't mark me extremely. I do like it though! Nothing to be ashamed of, sender.

26 : Nova Twins - Taxi : The thumbnail was giving me straight from the get go. Oh and this is a rock inspired piece. It's good, I can get into it, digging it. I wish the bassline was more refined to be honest, but her screams are good.
1012 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
19) Zee Avi - BOOT - So full of life, oh wait, no. It was boring as shit :/

20) Lukas Abdul - TOOT - Quite fun, still a little messy and the vocals were a bit questionable but I enjoyed the ride.

21) Nona - TOOT - She reminded me of someone who got up to sing at karaoke in a TV show and then kinda served. This was a boring song, but I liked her vocals...so meh.

22) Charlotte Adigéry - BOOT - What was that? It really went woosh over my head.

23) YENDRY - BOOT - Not the best 'El Diablo' that i have ever heard, a very whelming song that did NOT have me gagging.

24) Yung Bae - TOOT - Yup, pretty vibey but I really kinda love this shit, so cool and futuristic. I stan.

25) Tia Gostelow - TOOT - I think I liked this, I was longing for it to kick up just one more gear and while that never came, this still was a cute little listen.

26) Nova Twins - BOOT - Sorry ladies, this just sounded...a hot fucking mess. Trash darlings sorry x
1012 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
🟢🟡🟠🔴

01) 🟡 Eleni Foureira - not great, not bad. it's cute, super catchy, and i'm digging the vibe, but it lacks the OOMPH for me to really like it. the bridge kinda felt random/out of place but otherwise the rest of the song flows together pretty nicely

02) 🔴 Jordy Searcy - trying to practice kindness this week but jordy searcy has worn my patience thin. i want to like this more than i do, like the buildup to the chorus is actually really nice but the pay off is NOTHING!!!!! that wouldn't have entirely cancelled out the whiny tone of this song as a whole, but it could have been a baby step

03) 🔴 Lee Hyori - yes girl give us nothing (derogatory). honestly one of the more boring entires i've listened to this year, moves at a snail's pace and stays consistently bland the entire time

04) 🟡 Crooked Ways - this thumbnail is giving those shane dawson horror shorts... honestly it isn't something i'd listen to regularly but i have a weird appreciation for rock songs that sound like they belong in a WWE pay per view trailer. i find his voice super annoying but i randomly love the melody & found myself headbanging a lil bit? not mad at this...

05) 🟠 Axwell /\ Ingrosso - like almost every other song in this genre, not bad enough for me to actively hate it, but i've heard this a million times. the drop is okay but the rest of this just feels so boring, like something i've heard a million times. even my write-up for this is boring and repetitive!!!! life imitates art

06) 🟠 SEB - not this TikTok song... i've never heard it in full, at least! unfortunately, i still hear WATERMELON SUGA! all over this song which taints my opinion of what this song could have been. if i'm trying to be objective though, i will say this feels super boring and sorta comes/goes. there's not much substance in the song even if it is a cute lil vibe, like nothing is really happening here.

07) 🟢 Mae Muller - yes girl give us nothing (in a good way). like what do you want me to say, it isn't changing the trajectory of pop but it's definitely good still, the melody is super catchy, the lyrics are good, her tone is nice... not groundbreaking but not super generic either, imo? does what it needs to!

08) 🟢 RAYE - yeah TSC has made me hate this girl even if she is talented. this is one of the better ones of hers i've heard though, it's at least boppy even if it's nothing special (but to be fair, i never found any of her other music that special either, lol...). this will win & i am contributing to it, unfortunately, but like the song before, it does what it needs to!

09) 🟡 Cecile Believe - this *almost* had me!!!! like i love the hook and the general vibe of this song, had me banging my head a bit. but there's a moment near the end of the 2nd verse and the weird like choral moment before the chorus, about 20 seconds long, where i'm totally, utterly, LOST. like it started to drag and instead of PUNCHING me with that chorus, it waited and it honestly was one of the more frustrating music choices i've heard recently. the rest of this slaps, but it goes to show that one moment of a song can really just turn you off, and this fell a few spots on my list because of it.

10) 🟡 SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - i kinda forgot i was listening to this but not in a bad way? it's light and fun and even though it doesn't totally progress anywhere and lacks a punch, i'm enjoying myself and i really wasn't expecting myself to. i'm a hypocrite, sue me! <3

11) 🟢 Dreamcatcher - and thaaats how you do a genre fusion, babes! parts of this song don't fully sell me but i really do appreciate this song for some random reason. i think it's complex/dynamic, all without feeling disjointed. there's good production/vocal moments/an angstry whisper rap. what more do you need?

12) 🟡 GIRLI - ok, GIRLI and the diamonds... i like honestly hate self-love/self-loathing anthems they all come across very surface level and corny to me. i really do like the melody here but for an artist that i generally consider to be "the moment" with some other songs, this feels super dated for some reason? not sure if it's the production or the vocals, but yeah this one isn't really sticking with me.

13) 🟠 Madame - i like the production but i found myself getting pretty annoyed with this as the song progressed. like it's trying to give me so much but fails to really give me anything at all? a let-down because the first 30 or so seconds were promising, unfortunate that that snippet packed more of a punch than the rest of the song as it ended up just being that snippet on a loop, it felt like

~abbreviating write-ups to listen to ***** **** faster but promise i'm listening to them all in full~

14) 🟡 Eartheater - so pretty, kinda objectively great, but not really for me :(

15) 🟢 BRIDGE - darbe i feel your energy with me tonight... this is great though

16) 🟠 Transviolet - is that a sample or is this from like 2015 and was eventually sampled? anyways, her voice is annoying but i like the melody. DuuUUuuuuuuuuUUUURK! idk just kinda flounders for me, pretty forgettable

17) 🟢 Kilo Kish - this is FUN! moving and grooving and having a good time, this is cute and a little weird and i love that. also love how it progresses and really becomes a MOMENT and embraces its weirdness. very much up my alley

18) 🔴 ZZ Ward - LOL i could not stop laughing during this... like what??? this is so disjointed i'm obsessed

19) 🟡 Zee Avi - aw this is cute... i love the tone of voice. kinda wish it went somewhere but it was pleasant enough like how can you be mad at this even if you aren't stanning

20) 🟠 Lukas Abdul - honestly i'd rather RAYE's ass win than this, at least that bait is boppy. i hear variations of this every week and even though this guy has a great voice i'm not sold on this at all. feels like a worse version of the first song

21) 🟠 Nona - omg this sounds just a like a recent TSC entry that i already forgot but liked lol :/ just sorta flounders for me, like i enjoy the production a lot but the rest (A) isn't for me, and (B) doesn't match the production? like wrong voice for this kind of song.

22) 🔴 Charlotte Adigéry - ok ill throw a hot take in!!! i hate this lol, feels pretentious and comes and goes without leaving any sort of impact on me. i was bored :/

23) 🟠 YENDRY - giving me nothing, derogatory. i want to like this but literally so bored

24) 🟢 Yung Bae - can't spell darbe without bae... but yeah yung bae is actually one of my favorite artists i've discovered recently, and channel tres idk as well but love what i've heard and this is AWESOME!!!! like truly the most "me" song i've heard in TSC this year so far probably. funky, beautifully produced, and super super fun. love love.

25) 🟡 Tia Gostelow - pretty but kinda uneventful. i like her voice a lot, and the production sounds a little dated but seems fun to drive to. just wish the melody was giving me a bit more. fine overall, tho

26) 🟢 Nova Twins - i prefer the nolan twins! this production at the beginning is giving me TSA check at airport and ur bellybutton ring lit off the metal detector... girl rock is very much my thing, this is super fun, i really like the production and felt like it maintained that cool high energy the entire time without floundering or anything.
1012 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Eleni Foureira - stimulating, danceable, entertaining

02) Jordy Searcy - unmemorable, infuriating, waste of time

03) Lee Hyori - peculiar, engrossing, ASMR

04) Crooked Ways - bibbles-ish, strained, vibing

05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - generic, forgettable, skippable

06) SEB - fast, weak, lazy

07) Mae Muller - sounds familiar, plain, boring

08) RAYE - tiring, mediocre, irrelevant

09) Cecile Believe - familiar tune, messy, liking it actually

10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - trash, vile, unlistenable

11) Dreamcatcher - misunderstand, out of place, satisfactory

12) GIRLI - confusing, grower, well done

13) Madame - Catalogarmi 2.0, inventive, fine

14) Eartheater - distinct, imaginative, snooze-fest

15) BRIDGE - grating, unnoticeable, neglected

16) Transviolet - neutral, sleepy, Tay tay wannabe

17) Kilo Kish - scattered, mediocre, still bearable

18) ZZ Ward - common, captivating voice, unremarkable

19) Zee Avi - terimah kasih, relaxing, ilovetosing is vibing

20) Lukas Abdul - oriental, decent, Mauvais Oeil is shaking

21) Nona - dreamy, tolerable, quite catchy

22) Charlotte Adigéry - out of this world, fascinating, bit exasperating

23) YENDRY - edgy, gimmicky, floppy

24) Yung Bae - intriguing, funny, pretentious

25) Tia Gostelow - monotone, frustrating, dreadful

26) Nova Twins - bit messy, energetic, bop
1012 days 21 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
1. Eleni Foureira - loved this. I've always had an appreciation for ethnic instrumentals and this song is no exception. i didn't really care for the breakdown much but the song in general was great. also she's gorgeous.
2. Jordy Searcy - don't normally care for this type of music, it's usually pretty corny but this was alright! the instrumental was my favourite part - didn't care for his voice though.
3. Lee Hyori - I think this was a song that could potentially grow on me, but as I'm rushing to get this in before the deadline I'm not able to wait for that to happen, and on first impression I'm underwhelmed.
4. Crooked Ways - not my scene at all sorry.
5. Axwell /\ Ingrosso - Oh I really liked this! I do feel like this type of song was done to death over the course of the 2010s but I do still enjoy it time to time.
6. SEB - oh he's adorable and so was this song. I love how homemade this feels lol.
7. Mae Muller - oh hello! this song is right up my alley, but I felt like something was missing. Can't really put my finger on it, but I did enjoy it!
8. RAYE - I LOVE RAYE!! I haven't explored her stuff outside of Euphoric Sad Songs, and it's not my favourite thing by her but it's alright.
9. Cecile Believe - I love this type of talk-singing, it can be grating sometimes but I feel like it worked pretty well here.
10. SG Lewis, Niles Rodgers - oh this was groovy and fun!! I especially loved the guitar parts in the instrumental.
11. Dreamcatcher - as someone who loves kpop, I've never been able to get into DC. They ave a pretty defined style that I just don't care for, but that said I did like that quieter part in the chorus.
12. GIRLI - the song was pretty good, her vocals were kind of a weak point for me though.
13. Madame - I liked this :) not much else to say lol
14. Eartheater - oh I loved this music video, like it was a work of art. Unfortunately the song was kind of giving me a headache and it was unbearably long :(
15. BRIDGE - this was just alright, wish it did something a little more for me but it wasn't bad.
16. Transviolet - oh I've heard of Transviolet, I liked it although it kinda dragged on for me.
17. Kilo Kish - I've been meaning to get into Kilo Kish, ty for the excuse. this was pretty great! this is not how I was expecting her to sound but I'm into it.
18. ZZ Ward - LMFAO why is this so good. like idk why I'm so into it but YASSS.
19. Zee Avi - this was just boring to me sorry :( she has a nice voice though.
20. Lukas Abdul - oh absolutely, this reminded me of the first submission by Eleni, I loved his intensity.
21. Nona - omg this was soo cute I loved this :)) I feel like it should be boring but idk it had this adorable charm to it.
22. Charlotte Adigery - oh wow....I'm in a trance. idk what spell she was chanting to get me to love this song but it worked.
23. YENDRY - oh helloo. love this, although I was waiting for a more intense chorus, it felt like there was a lot of build up for little payout, but I loved how...slick it felt?
24. Yung Bae - OMFG this was great. as much as I was swooning over his deep soothing voice, let's talk about the PRODUCTION! absolutely fantastic.
25. Tia Gostelow - I don't like how..muffled her voice was? like I wish I could hear her more clearly instead of this weird drowned out effect. cute song besides that fact.
26. Nova Twins - I really liked the verses where it was a bit more low-key, but the blaring parts were doing too much for me.
1012 days 20 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Eleni Foureira - Not my favorite thing I’ve ever heard, but it’s definitely better than the other stuff she’s released in the past couple years.

2. Jordy Searcy - Nope. Begone, white man.

3. Lee Hyori - There’s potential here, and I actually like the chorus, but the whole production just feels unfinished in a way.

4. Crooked Ways - No thanks!

5. Axwell /\ Ingrosso - I’m not head-over-heels for this, but I also don’t dislike it. Very safe and inoffensive

6. SEB - I’ve only ever heard this paired with Watermelon Sugar, which I already don’t like, and the full song adds absolutely nothing to the 5 seconds I’ve heard.

7. Mae Muller - Nothing I haven’t heard before, but it does what it’s trying to do pretty well

8. RAYE - Wait this is kind of slaying me? The basic Jess Glynne chorus should ruin this but for once I can’t make the music not bop.

9. Cecile Believe - Michelle, I am losing the will to live

10. SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - SG Lewis really tries his best to save this, but it’s giving me dollar store “Hard Times” by Paramore

11. Dreamcatcher - My girls deliver once again <3. I adore the horror influences here, especially that whole bridge. It’s just so good throughout, I love it.

12. GIRLI - See song #9

13. Madame - I’m kinda digging this. Could be a little less empty in places, but I love the beat.

14. Eartheater - I was DREADING this after their last entry but this is so fucking good? Like I just ascended.

15. BRIDGE - Oh this is just nothing.

16. Transviolet - See this is what I was expecting Eartheater to be. Feels like just a collection of noises in a lot of places.

17. Kilo Kish - I tend to dig the kind of “vibey” music here, and this does it so well. Really enjoyable listen.

18. ZZ Ward - I’m not mad at this! Giving me Miranda Lambert, giving me Carrie Underwood. For once, nostalgia’s a good thing.

19. Zee Avi - Good for the first minute or two, but overstays its welcome

20. Lukas Abdul - Oh this is so much better than his ESCT entry. Love the ethnic influences, and everything is just so well done.

21. Nona - There was an attempt, but all it was successful at was putting me to sleep.

22. Charlotte Adigery - Oh this SLAPS. My French sluttiness is rearing its head once again I’m in love

23. YENDRY - These last few songs have kind of been slaying me omg. Idk what to say here I just love it.

24. Yung Bae - Oh this is absolutely the best Channel Tres song that’s been sent. Love the retro influences, and for once he actually adds something to the song

25. Tia Gostelow - Goddammit I thought voting would be easy this week but you bitches put all the good songs right at the end to surprise me. Love the chorus, love the instrumental, it’s just such a serve.

26. Nova Twins - Oh this is such an unfortunate end to such a good contest. Sad.
1012 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
hi

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!