This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 449 Final

Topic » TSC 449 Final

1002 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Eleni Foureira - This kinda slayed me at the start but the chorus feels so messy and disjointed for no reason? Idk it just didn’t work for me. The instrumental is really good and I kiiiinda got used to it by the end but meh it could’ve been a lot better.
02) Jordy Searcy - This was not for me! But even if it was this just went nowhere! Yeah I suffered through this but like good for you if you’re strong enough to enjoy it! :)
03) Lee Hyori - Huhhhhh what was this LMFAOOO I’m down for a bit of K-indie but this was truly something. It didn’t even do a lot it was just… a lot if that makes sense. Kinda hilarious the chorus sent me and then the whistles LMFAO AND THE RAP PART AT THE END WHAT WAS THIS??? I was so entertained.
04) Crooked Ways - This was really amateur in the production like the mixing was ALL over the place but the song itself wasn’t… bad? Not my cup of tea and it’s far from the best execution of this kinda sound but yeah it was definitely a tolerable piece of music that I was able to follow which is kinda where the bar is right now.
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - The verses of this felt REALLY Coldplay and the more the song went on the more I was convinced on that. The chorus is like generic EDM chorus it didn’t give me anything new but whatever. Drop was gross though overall this wasn’t for me sorry I guess!
06) SEB - This was cute! Apparently ppl know who this man is and what this song is but I do not I just don’t think I’m on that kind of TikTok. Yeah this was cute! It didn’t rly do much for me but it was cute good for him etc.
07) Mae Muller - I know I’d be living for this with a different vocal, it’s not even that she has a BAD voice it’s just not quite right for this kinda chorus. It’s pretty good as it is though I quite enjoyed it actually, fun little cute pop bop.
08) RAYE - This is okay I guess! The non event of a drop kills it a bit but yeah it’s fine.
09) Cecile Belive - BOPPPPPP finally the week is getting started. The excellence every second of this exudes… the production gawjuss, the vocals gawjuss, the chorus gawjuss yuppp I think this is winner material.
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - Tosses into the okay pile. I was kinda left wanting more from the creator of the best song of all time Experience by Victoria Monét, Khalid and SG Lewis. But it was cute! More cute yay.
11) Dreamcatcher - Wow they really did fall off after Scream. :( Parts of this are really good but other parts are really bad it feels so strange. The chorus was really bad naur they flopped.
12) GIRLI - I did have to switch the video off I’m not abt to die listening to GIRLI of all people. This was another confusing song but this time the chorus was great but the verses were bad. I’d never come back to this song but like sure I guess it was passable, the chorus is definitely a serve.
13) Madame - Yupppp this is a bop I do love this queen and I think this might be here best? Really interesting production that really works, feels really current and fresh and unique while still being a bop. Great song.
14) Eartheater - THIS FUCKING SONGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSS MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE EARTHEATERNATORS!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE WINNER!!! Absolutely stunning absolutely gorgeous it’ll be too big brained for some people but it’s just so GORGEOUS all nearly 5 minutes of it!!! Yup yup yup she WON I don’t care if she doesn’t finish first she WON.
15) BRIDGE - ...well how do you follow Eartheater? The production at the start was really giving but the song kinda just happened and then finished and that was it? Idk it was kiiiinda a vibe but I’m not sure I’m the target audience for this specific vibe. Eh.
16) Transviolet - Is it possible to have an allergic reaction to a song? Because oh my goddddd this was horrendous I thought I was gonna die. I’d blocked this sound out of my mind it terrorised me in 2017 I thought we moved PAST it holy shit.
17) Kilo Kish - Kinda unpopular opinion probably but I’ve never liked her music. APART from this song like this is the best I’ve heard from her for sure. I’m like not in looove with it and it kinda dragged a bit in the middle but it’s good, the chorus in particular is great. Bop.
18) ZZ Ward - This song is so akjdfghadfjg I don’t know why it was sent but like… I’m glad I’ve been able to experience it? Not for any musical reasons because as a piece of music this was not good but a bit like Lee Hyori I was just really entertained for some reason. The OOOOOOOO in the chorus took me out and I love her creative decision to just… not say any actual words for 3 minutes. Simlish queen!
19) Zee Avi - Aw this was pretty! Kinda hit the spot after a load of entries in a row that were… a lot. This feels like a refresh, a restart, it’s kinda gorgeous. It really didn’t need the English language chorus though! That’s like my only gripe with it, it was so pretty as it was. The way it build coming up to the end yesss I really liked this actually.
20) Lukas Abdul - Oh thissss caught me off guard actually what a surprise hello. He’s so h*t I want him to **** **** ******* **** ** ********* **. Yeah this is really good I’m a sucker for a GOOD ethnic bop and this is one of the best I’ve heard in a long time. I think I’m gay. :///
21) Nona - This was pretty good actually! It’s a really classy vibe that I usually like and her voice is gorgeous once again. It’s not as good as her last entry I don’t think but in a way I think it’ll get a better result so good for you Nona! Kinda gorg and grew on me as it went on.
22) Charlotte Adigéry - ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ET ZANDOLI PATENIPAT
GET YOUR REVENGE CHARLOTTE ADIGERY WINNER!!!!!!!
23) YENDRY - This is quite good I think! The chorus brings absolutely nothing to the table and it isn’t anywhere near Barrio but it’s cute, it’s cool, she mostly achieves what she came here to do. Cute!
24) Yung Bae - Ohhhh the end of this contest is serving HELLO PRODUCTION. This might actually be the best of the Channel Tres songs we’ve had this year like this is SO good. I’m a bit stunned actually like WOW. Incredible.
25) Tia Gostelow - This is really pretty! Something about it isn’t completely clicking with me that I can’t quite put my finger on but as a whole it’s just really pretty. Gorg production yeah this song works for me good for her!
26) Nova Twins - I’ve been waiting for these queens to turn up they’ve always given me TSC winner vibes at the right time. Maybe this is the right time? Idk but this song is really good anyway I’m slain I wouldn’t be mad about it! Great end to the week.
1002 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. eleni foureira - well. not the eleni song i was expecting to see in TSC anytime soon (re: her synthpop agnes fingers crossed cosplay moment of whatever) but then again i don't keep up with her releases normally. but honestly this was decent actually! sort of been there done that for her, but the solid production made me tap my toe a bit. the bridge was a huge slay and overall i'm not mad at this!
02. jordy searcy - i am... a positive person! i am practicing positivity! i mean i don't think the sender sent this expecting me to like this, this brand of male pop is just really really really REALLY not my thing. the man is just stretching his face muscles in every single other frame and i'm just not buying it. i'm sure there's an audience for this! somewhere! in hell! i'm just not a part of it, respectfully.
03. lee hyori - not this vulture. i'm surprised she's doing... this right now? it's definetly a sonic departure from something like "bad girls". people in the listening party were losing their minds over how this was produced and honestly i didn't feel a thing. this was just there. the uncredited jessi rap feature in the last 20 seconds did make me want to turn DOWN the sound but overall i didn't feel a single thing about this. a whole pile of nothing.
04. crooked ways - another song i'm weirdly lukewarm on. there's a lot of aspects i really enjoy -- at least on paper -- about this, but it's just not clicking for me. i will preface what others said about the production, it does sound amateurish, BUT there's an electric guitar solo so who cares! sort of faded into the background for me but it was very decent.
05. axwell /\ ingrosso - oh coldplay better sue. i honestly checked to see if this sampled "viva la vida" LMAO but okay work. this is very... okay for me. i like the verses - it's "viva la vida" - and honestly if it went into a full blown 2015 edm drop frankenstein's monster i wouldn't have been MAD, but the chorus really killed the momentum for me. she's a cute girl, i'm just not invested in this particular sound anymore.
06. seb - WATERMELON SUGAR- hiiiiiii!! kind of one of the strongest hooks of the year huh? i really like this obviously, it's very lo-fi but the production is DELICIOUS. it does end rather quickly which is literally the only complaint i have for this, but otherwise? yeah i'm fully on board with this. gawjus.
07. mae muller - the SMELL. everything i've heard from mae has been... really dead for me. very spotify discovery weekly soulless FILLER. so naturally i wasn't excited to hear this and actually she exceeded my expectations! it's actually decent! good for her. i think my main complaint is that... the production is sort of flat? it's just not hitting quite as much as i hoped it would, and the chorus is kind of a letdown. overall it's nice! ...but the SMELL still remains. but it's nice!
08. raye - listen, i love raye, all my family do in fact, BUT i do get why this was the last straw for her to finally leave her nightmare label because if my career was hanging by the thread of THIS song? yeah no. again, listenable I GUESS, and maybe if i heard it 60 times on the radio i would start moving, but i'm very much over this edm sound. it just feels like a huge downgrade quality-wise specially from her gawjus, incredible last entry really. queen but i can't defend this.
09. cecile believe - oh this is BIG big brained. this feels VERY cobrah, and i mean i love that future TSC winner so i am moving actually. the production really is other-worldly and it just SHHHMACKS, you either GET the vibe or you don't get the vibe. i'm kind of in love with this actually, very girlboss pussy ass slay versace the house down. great find!
10. sg lewis, nile rodgers - i mean... come on now. you had me at SG lewis. everything this king touches turns into gold and even though he isn't much of a singer, this SLAPS. unfortunately it's a bit of a late send and it's just not hitting as much as it once was, but i still really enjoy this! nile rodgers doin his thing after the end of every chorus is a true moment. i moved the hardest! a lot of you guys just don't have friends in the bathroom stall and that's really sad! bop boppity bop.
11. dreamcatcher - the SMELL. these girls are super hit or miss for me and this is probably one of the few songs i've heard by them that... i'm just super torn on? there are aspects i really like -- again, at least on paper -- for example, dami's five second rap with that drum & bass tease? a full 12 points. the "forever love" bit in the chorus? charli xcx wig. but that's just two of the trillion things going on in this song. overall i'm not mad at it, and maybe it's a grower, but while there are a lot of aspects that i'm goo goo gagaing over, i just wish the full song didn't sound so cluttered? i still don't know how i feel about this. BUT at least it's better than odd eye TRUEEE. moving on.
12. girli - robin packalen's never ending IMPACT, this kind of was "drop dead" in monster high 2010 synth pack font. the chorus also reminds me a lot of "electra heart" m*rina, which i guess it's a good thing? the more i think about it this IS very electra heart, right down to it sounding super 2012. overall it's nice but i'm not moving as much as i want to. but i guess i like it for its rah rah i want to be a bottle blonde gaga ooh la la moment. it's cute!
13. madame - yet ANOTHER song i'm lukewarm on. i guess i -got- it in the second listen but it's still not making me MOVE as much as i want to. i think it's because that little funk carioca pre-chorus tease promises so much and then the chorus doesn't quite deliver on that, but it's a nice enough listen. still not in love with it but i get what it's going for. cute, i guess!
14. eartheater - queen. i really liked "how to fight" and this felt like an extension of that actually. very much so a ~vibe~ more than an actual song i'd playlist and listen to over and over, but the production and overall ambience on this is just on point. and for 4:49 it really doesn't drag on for that long! kind of my bimbofication anthem honestly, giving SUCCUBI.
15. bridge - positives first, this production is very my thing. the bassline is on point and i like the overall atmosphere. i'm not really keen on the chorus though, the song never really comes together for me SPECIALLY because it ends midway through. where was the bridge? where was the full circle moment? overall sort of nice, but feels super half-baked to me. eh.
16. transviolet - oh GOD. 2017 indie women just... were on drugs honestly. i can imagine this maybe sort of sounding good in 2013 but i can't lie this was so fuckin hilarious to me LMAO. it really reeks of having aged like a banana, this did get genuine chuckles out of me. but yessss taylor swift u ate this. queen. this was very camp i think. i also love the midsommar music video. objectively horrid but like i said, CAMP.
17. kilo kish - my queen. i'm pretty sure this is the first time she's been in TSC because i really don't remember any of her life-changing singles being sent to TSC at all, but better late than never! i'm actually SO into this, i love love LOVE the way this builds and overall it just feels so anthemic. the outro in particular? yes GOD. some good fuckin food the house down, thank u miss kilo.
18. zz ward - carrie underwood's tether is here to make it CLEAR. like the transviolet song, obviously HORRID but i would be lying if i said i didn't enjoy this ironically. the chorus really caught me off-guard because it genuinely felt like an extremely half-assed timbaland beat (read: hard candy), the obviously fake drums really gave that away. in a way i did live for this "good girl" x "far away" rave.dj mashup. kinda slayed.
19. zee avi - where was the time travelling music video DRAMA? the football game being soundtracked by that final chorus was not the slay the music video editors thought it was. as for the song itself... yeah it's sorta pretty! not necessarily my thing but it was soothing enough for two listens.
20. lukas abdul - oh hello! kinda hard to top french artists doing their arabic kylie jenner slay ever since mauvais oeil slayed(citation needed) to win TSC, but i will say this honestly isn't half bad! was there no budget this time around? no! but the production is very solid and i will say i was moving. good song!
21. nona - this is... well... hm. i will say it's more of an event than her latest entry, but it still doesn't really POP for me. in theory i am a sucker for the throwback neo-soul thing is trying to go for, and... well yeah it's nice! but far from the best execution of that sound. maybe it's a grower? i don't know, add this to the growing folder of "songs i'm incredibly lukewarm on but honestly might grow on me in the future".
22. charlotte adigéry - am i punching the air for not thinking of sending this? yes god. but really this is just THE moment. the way this song builds and builds and BUILDS and gets more franctic is just *chef's kiss*. i do think the 3 minute mix hurts the pacing just a tad but overall this is just excellence. i moved SO hard. masterpiece me thinks.
23. yendry - i really liked one of the songs i've heard from her (read: nana) but this... is not as good to say the least! the verses do give me, and i apologise beforehand, c*mila, and the chorus is... well it's there. overall it's listenable but i really didn't care for this. she has better.
24. yung bae - well, i guess i'll just come forward and say I'M SO INTO THIS OH MY GOD. THE PRODUCTION??? HELLO??? obviously channel tres brings EVERYTHING to the table but the production really is the highlight of this. i'm positive it's sampling something and i just don't know what, but all i know is that this is SO FUCKING GOOD. immaculate really, i am obsessed.
25. tia gostelow - i was really scared this would be a scary white woman being incredibly scary, but this is actually quite lovely! the indie production feels quite nostalgic and adorable, i like it! definetly exceeded my expectations and i'm choosing to interpret this as sapphic even if there's a man in the video. kinda slay.
26. nova twins - heard of them but never FULLY checked out their music. the cyberpunk 2077 green screen 2010 vibes music video was endearing but i genuinely like this song actually. the first verse is GENUINELY free 12 points. i'm not losing my mind over the final product but i do think this is genuinely good, even with some weird production choices. it's camp. it's very novi stars actually. if you know you know. love my 2010 queens.
1001 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Eleni Foureira - Oh yeah, this is better than the direction Emily Forever has been going in lately. Not a full on Maxine earth.quake. from my ass going, but a consistent swivel. The drums were dope, too.
02) Jordy Searcy - I was going to say several things were stopping us from being friends, but it's genuinely probably JUST this song keeping us from each other -- I bet Jordy is a lovely lad, but this is too ass.
03) Lee Hyori - *If* I liked this, I would say that it was art. I didn't like it, but I will totally understand if people that like it use that reasoning. A bit depressing, yeah? I appreciate the attempt to bring some life into this with the random rap verse at the end of this (it sounded good with him rapping over the vocals!), but too little too late.
04) Crooked Ways - This disturbed my soul, which I guess is the intention of rock songs of this ilk, but I didn't appreciate it at this very moment.
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - The strings are nice. I don't mind the verses at all, perhaps would lean towards LIKING them in a better mood. The drop does nothing for me at all, unfortunately. As a whole it's all very safe and probably something best left in the past for me.
06) SEB - I'm not usually drawn to music with lo-fi production like this, but his delivery is really smooth and calming. Enjoyable.
07) Mae Muller - This is normally the point of a pretty bad early contest where I say nice things about a song just because it feels competent. Not today, sister! She could not have sounded less interested for about 90% of this.
08) RAYE - Was wondering when this was gonna be eligible, but did not care enough to actually check to send it myself. This would have been my fucking SAWNG a few years ago, but the style of the chorus has been done to death. Still nice to listen to, but not something I really seek out anymore. Effective for what it is, but I feel like RAYE's talent is kinda wasted on something like this.
09) Cecile Believe - I have been so into these TSC hyperpop girlies lately and you best believe that Cecile continued that trend.
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - sg lewis if you see this im free thursday night are you free thursday night so i can take you out on thursday night if you’re free i’d like to hang out thursday night please message me back if you’re free thursday night when i am free. smooth as fuck.
11) Dreamcatcher - I haven't been a huge fan of them whenever they've been used here and have kinda come to the conclusion that they're just not my thing. The contrast between sweet/bubbly to rock to female Mike Shinoda didn't appeal to me -- it wasn't jarring like the description I just gave would lead you to believe, it was just all very meh. 
12) GIRLI - Synth good. Chorus really good in spots. Verses bad.
13) Madame - The first bit made me worry that I wasn't going to like this, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Once it started to pick up I KNEW I was in for a treat. Snatched me bald.
14) Eartheater - I have absolutely no idea what I just listened to, but I can tell you that I was invested for 4:50!
15) BRIDGE - It'd be really hypocritical of me to complain about lifeless songs several times in this contest and then praise this, but I'm still totally going to do it. It was definitely carried by the production, but I like this.
16) Transviolet - finds Alexeh convulsing
stabs Alexeh with EpiPen
hears Transviolet playing
feels my own throat closing up
panics
dies
1001 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Paramedics found me. Thanks Life Alert!

17) Kilo Kish - See the beginning of my comment for song #3, but I do like this, so I AM going to say it's art. 
18) ZZ Ward - I tapped my toes quite a bit. Not a sound that I entirely HATE, but also something I would never listen to again.
19) Zee Avi - "This is really pretty." - me, a minute into the song
"Is it almost over?" - me, also a minute into the song
20) Lukas Abdul - Rodrigo is ABSOLUTELY shaking though I really hope this is him in a sick twist of fate. I'm MOVING.
21) Nona - Her voice immediately struck me as really strong. Nice classy throwback feel. Not the most exciting thing here, but solid.
22) Charlotte Adigéry - Because of spotify, up until a few weeks ago, I did not know that there was a version of Paténipat that was not over 6 minutes. Sorry Kilo Kish, but THIS.IS.THE.ART.
23) YENDRY - I vibe to this sooooo hard. The ultimate hip swiveler. Kinda subtle and minimal all-in-all, but absolutely does it for me.
24) Yung Bae - lmfao not one of you fuckers using another Channel Tres feature. And you know what?... before even hearing it, I just know that I'll reward you for it. Wow, this production is so fucking good that I'd tell SG Lewis that my Thursday night is suddenly booked if he ever got back to me!!! Channel Tres rid this sublime production so well too, as he always does. Wow.
25) Tia Gostelow - Tia GosteGO! Another one that I'd kinda throw into the lifeless category, but the difference is that I don't care about the production here.
26) Nova Twins - One time, Nova Twins punched me in the face. It was awesome, and it was just a minute ago. Some of it disturbed my soul (as intended), but lots of it was genuinely enjoyable.
1001 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
01) Eleni Foureira -  no really my kind of thing, it was okay
02) Jordy Searcy – its okay, it’s a bit tweeish, feels like it could be a bit more punchy in the verses instead of going all quiet.
03) Lee Hyori – a bit mesmerising, but would have preferred it to be a bit more lively. The rapping was slightly out of place.
04) Crooked Ways – well that was good!
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso – slight coldplay vibes, it was quite pleasant, could have been a bit less clubby.
06) SEB – didn’t think I was going to like it, but it grew on me!
07) Mae Muller – not my sort of thing, but it does have a good hook.
08) RAYE – her voice is very gratting.
09) Cecile Believe – that was …… awful!!
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers – very obvious Nile Rodgers sound, it was okay.
11) Dreamcatcher – bits were twee, bits were good, it was overall ok.
12) GIRLI – bits were okay, but her voice was quite annoying, sounds like she made this in her bedroom!
13) Madame – not my sort of thing, it was annoying.
14) Eartheater – blimey, that was so dreary, couldn’t wait for it to end! My god that was sooooo long!!!
15) BRIDGE – is it dreary week!
16) Transviolet – got better as it went along.
17) Kilo Kish – it was okay,  she was a bit draggy in places.
18) ZZ Ward – I wonder how limegrass is these days?
19) Zee Avi – a bit wishy washy. Its from a film?
20) Lukas Abdul – not my sort of thing.
21) Nona – they way she sings is very gratting.
22) Charlotte Adigéry – I do sometimes question why I do this contest. This is like banging your head on the wall. Its nice when it stops!
23) YENDRY – it was okay, but after the last song, nails down a chalkboard would sound good!
24) Yung Bae – no thank you!
25) Tia Gostelow – shes a bit depressing but the tune was okay.
26) Nova Twins – it was a bit repetitive!
1001 days 7 hours ago
varlto
01) Eleni Foureira: ELENI??????? ELENI FOUREIRA???? IS THIS YOU????? im surprised i really really really like this. she kinda went off here??? im in lorv... omg and this last part?????? these INSTRUMENTS... YES...
02) Jordy Searcy: as soon as it started... no... like dont get me WRONG i love me some basic white pop boy but THIS???? this is just plain VILE
03) Lee Hyori: maisie peters what are u DOIN!!! NOU NOU NOU NOWR!!!!! WHAT IS DIS!!!!!!
04) Crooked Ways: his voice was kinda raspy!!!!!!!
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso: YASSSS GO OFFF!!! see this is GOOD! axwell ingrosso never misses rlly... he knows how to make me BOP!!!
06) SEB: who is sending these tiktok bops LMAOOO please... ok but why does this genuinely slay... like yeah exactly seb i wanna be yours............
07) Mae Muller: i think i recognise her name?? ok but this basic white girlie is kinda slaying me... i think im in an optimistic mood tonight cause i feel like i should hate this?? but yasss mom go off
08) RAYE: this sounds VERY familiar to me??? like i cant think of the song im trying to figure out but it sounds EXACTLY like something. i like it i think!
09) Cecile Believe: CECILE FUCKING BELIEVE GIRLS!!! SHES HERE!!! wait no this chorus... nono... why did you have to RUIN it cecile... i had so much faith in you...
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers: yeah!!! its very c*te i guess!!! idk!!!
11) Dreamcatcher: i feel like they always try to go for a kind of edgy creepy vibe? idk not for me i fear!!
12) GIRLI: she has waaay better songs but i cant make the song not bop. i rlly like it still!!!! this is right up my alley!!
13) Madame: hmmphhhh yeah... not for me. there was something weird and wrapped this song that i didnt like at all!!!
14) Eartheater: ok but this is gorgeous... i can't PLAYLIST it (you get it you get it) but i definitely understand this masterpiece made for intellectuals only. eartheater could compose für elise but could ludwig van beethoven produce faith consuming hope?? i dont think so.
15) BRIDGE: this was beautiful!! i feel like i wanted something else but i still like it. well done!
16) Transviolet: transviolet...transviolet what were you THINKING!!!!!
17) Kilo Kish: artt ARTT ARTT!!!!!!!!!!!! ART!! this icon does nothing wrong. she came here to save tsc and so she did that.
18) ZZ Ward: okay honestly read 16) but change transviolete with zz ward... no no no
19) Zee Avi: oh no... are we getting into the spree of bad songs or something... nonono
20) Lukas Abdul: i refuse to listen to this man EVER again in my life. i completely get rodrigueseve's hatred for him.
21) Nona: yyyeahhhhh no not for me!!! i like her voice but i dont like anything else about this;(
22) Charlotte Adigéry: OH MY GOD???? OH MY GOD?????????????????????????????????? WHY IS THIS AMAZING OH MY GOD I THINK IM IN LOVE... CHARLOTTE ADIGERY DO YOU WANNA MARRY ME... I THINK I LOVE U SM...
23) YENDRY: YENDRY MY GIRL<E333333. sadly, this is not her best song!!! i do get where shes trying to go w this but idk. i like it!
24) Yung Bae: im going to die this is gorgeous... oh my GOD... i really really love this... his voice is just so hot and so good and so charming and so attractive
25) Tia Gostelow: this was c*te but nothing really stood out for me sadly !
26) Nova Twins: ofakokfaskofsafko this was so messy!!! maybe too much for me!!
1001 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
YOULL FIND ME AMERICANN. GUUUUURL
1001 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
ADHD GIRLIES RISE UP KILO KISH IS SERVINGGG MUAHHAHAHAH
1000 days 23 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
01) Eleni Foureira - Does not disappoint! I love Eleni, so immediate bias. When she sings “Aeraki” I tingle with joy lmao.
02) Jordy Searcy - Reminds me of Same Love by Macklemore. The song is somewhat sad which contrasts to the upbeat nature of the melody.
03) Lee Hyori - Its a very slow and mellow song. I like the calm visuals and aerial views also that rap at the end came outta nowhere.
04) Crooked Ways - Finland Eurovision vibes, I’m definitely not opposed to this! I f all rock were like this I could grow to like the genre.
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - Duncan Lawrence wannabe? Give him back the stolen water!!! Upbeat enough song that you might hear at a dance :) The string instruments during the 2nd verse bring a smile to my face. How have I not heard this before? The end  “I can promise you” was a little repetitive but that's the downfall of all synthesized songs.
06) SEB - OHHHH THATS WHERE THE TIKTOK SOUND CAME FROM!!!! THANK YOU FOR RELIEVING ME OF THIS EARWORM <3 Love the visuals and at first I thought it was a cover of watermelon sugar.
07) Mae Muller - Slow start, but then I lived for the chorus and the dancing! Strong entry :)
08) RAYE - Very strong entries this time around and I am absolutely excited. The dancing is a little gimmicky but the melody makes up for it.
09) Cecile Believe - Keeping it positive! Umm...I like the cherry visualizer?
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers -  Like the two sided story, the guy’s voice was quite mediocre, I’ll give props to the director to making the video interesting. I kept on thinking the girl would start singing her part of the story but she never did. Such a bummer
11) Dreamcatcher -  Something is off about this, I think the bass instruments weren’t loud enough in comparison to the vocals. A bunch of things were randomly happening that my attention didn’t know where to direct it at. I love that K Pop is becoming more inclusive of new sub sets but this song fell short.
12) GIRLI - Looking at other comments I knew that the verses would be lacking but I thought that the chorus would redeem itself - it didn’t really, it just paused the disappointment train.
13) Madame - I hate being so harsh, but this did nothing for me. I thought the handdrum would get me in the mood of dancing but it didn’t. Usually the video adds points to the presentation, this time it did nothing.
14) Eartheater - Song is a long one, usually this means I’m naturally biased. The juxtaposition between her wardrobe leads me to want to find a deeper meaning - or is this just me being acclimatized to conjure false inferences to sound smart?
15) BRIDGE - Stoner vibes anyone? I thought I was gonna absolutely love this and was gonna start comparing this to Billie Eillish but then as soon as he started singing I started sleeping. I take back the previous comment of this TSC being a strong field. Maybe I’m in a loud music only mood.
16) Transviolet - Kidnapping into a cult and eating a poisoned orange? The verse leading up to the 1st chorus was really dull the chorus redeemed itself. But I still feel really weird about this song.
17) Kilo Kish - I think my standards have been lowered so far, now I just can’t wait for this TSC to end. The beat is okay, but the vocals I don’t live for.
18) ZZ Ward - FINALLY! Something I can listen to. This is very energizing compared to what I’ve heard for these past few songs. Reminds me of  Adeles starting of Rolling in the Deep. I am absolutely living for the verses and the strumming. Also that last held note mhmmm!
19) Zee Avi - I feel like a mother is singing me a lullaby its very nice coffee shop music
20) Lukas Abdul - Yas French-Arabic pop is absolutely living! This just makes me more committed to doing my Duolingo!
21) Nona - A return to the middle songs of TSC 449 depression? On paper I would love the song but its a no for me.

https://media.tenor.com/images/937e140caeb1d24212ab6ea1410cfc07/tenor.gif

22) Charlotte Adigéry - I’m gonna pretend this wasn’t a french song because my respect and admiration for the language shall never be tainted by this artist. The repetitiveness of the song oh my god I’m dying, please never enter this artist ever again.
23) YENDRY - Are you trying to piggy back off of Elena? This is a laughing stock of a song her dancing is bad enough for a cringe channel just imagine her dancing without context.
24) Yung Bae - My god those smiles and the aerobic exercising? I love it! It’s like they’re animatronics here to kill me.
25) Tia Gostelow - There was a phrase that stuck out to me “Baby I don’t mind cuz I’m just killing time” this sums up how I’m feeling about the song. I can tolerate it and compared to the other lackluster songs I don’t mind it and it’s almost the end!
26) Nova Twins - Nice way to end the show. This was firmly in the good pool of songs. This edition had polar opposites of absolute love and despise with only a few transition middle grounders.
1000 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Eleni Foureira - I'm glad to see her move away from disco music because it was getting kind of tired. This song's instrumental is fire, but I can't say I'm surprised. It's a well-produced Panik song, so the production was always going to be good. I also have a general predisposition to like ethnic instrumentals, so yeah. The chorus slightly bothers me because it feels like something that would play at a carnival, and it's very much a non-event relative to what the verses were promising. THAT BRIDGE THOUGH... take my money. The instrumental bridge slaughtered me. I'm still pretty 50/50 on this, but I lean toward liking it.

02) Jordy Searcy - During the listening party someone said that Garrett Watts shouldn't make music and now I can't unsee it LMAO. This was pretty bad though. This wasn't my cup of tea to begin with, but it also felt so... boring. I felt like nothing was happening during the verses. Not a fan.

03) Lee Hyori - This is one of the strangest songs I've heard in quite some time. The vocal is super melancholy, so I wasn't expecting the Jungle Book-esque instrumental that followed the chorus LMAO. The verses don't do much for me, but I appreciate the chorus on a relisten. The rap feature during the final 30 seconds also completely caught me off guard and made me stan unlike anything else would LMAO. This is a 12 pointer for the final 30 seconds alone.

04) Crooked Ways - YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. TSC has been missing these sorts of heavier rock/metal entries as of late, so this was a welcome return. The production at times feels pretty cheap, but this was giving me EVERYTHING.

05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - Not this song from 2017. I quite like Axwell & Ingrosso productions, even if they all start sounding the same after some time. I'm sure I've been overexposed to this to death while playing on the radio, TV, or at stores. The drop feels a little clunky and uninspired in retrospect, but I can still enjoy this.

06) SEB - Who keeps sending all these TikTok songs? Thankfully, this is one of the better songs I've heard. This song is like the definition of pleasant. It doesn't ROCK me or anything, but it's an enjoyable listen each time. The verses are sweet, and the chorus has a strong hook. Black men never disappoint, even in 'demo' versions.

07) Mae Muller - Mae is one of those artists I always see pop up in my recommended section but that I never bother giving the time of day to. This song kind of makes me feel validated. It's a cute pop song, but it's not giving me drop dead gorgeous energy or anything. It's very much just FINE. The chorus is catchy, but by the second chorus I'm over it.

08) RAYE - Oh, RAYE... she is my mother and genuinely rarely disappoints me with her releases or collaborations, but this is NOT good. It feels like a Sigala release from 2017 that never became a hit. It just feels SO pedestrian. If I looked up the word generic in the dictionary I feel like this song would show up. So disappointing :(

09) Cecile Believe - The second coming of Suzi Wu sounds SO good. THAT DOG BARK LMFAO. This song is certainly an experience, but one that I'm thoroughly into. The verses are perfect. The chorus IS messier than I even remembered which make me pause for a moment, but the completely random instrumental choices throughout are too entertaining for me NOT to be into. BITCH BITES DAWG... this was a lot of fun.

10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - I'm so torn on this. On one hand, the production is soooooo good during the first verse. On the other hand, the chorus feels extremely underwhelming. A more climactic chorus would have helped this stand out, even if the post-chorus was quite good. The vocal sounds good throughout, but by the time the second verse comes around I'm clamoring for something new. This is good, but I'm not as blown away as I wish I had been.

11) Dreamcatcher - Why is the word because stylized like that? Edgy. This feels like a weird mish-mash of different musical styles. In fact parts of it felt really random. I think the ending was stronger than most of what preceded it. I don't hate this, but I wish it sounded more cohesive throughout.

12) GIRLI - First of all, this might have the single worst, most pretentious, cringe music video I've ever seen. I will NOT be watching that video ever again. But I WILL be streaming because the song is a bop. I was expecting an edgy mess (and the verses kind of were), but the chorus SLAPS. The chorus feels like Swedish pop, which I wasn't expecting. The lyrics are a bit cringe, but I can't make the music not bop.

13) Madame - I've toyed with the idea of sending this artist. This song is pretty good, and certainly feels fresh in this week's lineup. The instrumental is sooooooo good. I actually don't care for the verses that much. In fact, they feel dated to me. But the chorus is so damn good with a great hook. MA-MA-MA-MA-MAREA. I enjoyed this.

14) Eartheater - I think I prefer this to her last entry. I LOVE how delicate and ethereal this sounds. This is kind of a cinematic masterpiece. I could definitely see this playing in a movie. I can't promise I'd ever listen to this again on my own free will, but it's certainly a memorable and intriguing listen.

15) BRIDGE - I didn't know what to expect from this but I'm REALLY into it. This feels like something I would have entered two or three years ago. That vocal makes me melt, and the verses are so damn good. However, the song needed more of a climax. The chorus is extremely disappointing. Nonetheless, nearly everything else about this was up my alley.

16) Transviolet - We haven't had any offensively bad yt women yet until now. I'm certain they have better songs than this (The Hamptons HELLO??????). How is it the year 2021 and NOBODY has sent The Hamptons yet???? I mean that song would come in last place but it would have my 12 on LOCK. This did nothing for me. Her vocal irritated me during the verses, and the chorus wasn't strong enough to salvage it.

17) Kilo Kish - I've been meaning to send Kilo Kish for quite some time but never went through with it. Her music is SO strange, but I'm almost always oddly into it. This might be one of her more accessible releases which almost feels counterintuitive because it's still a pretty zany entry. I didn't think much of this when I first heard it days ago, but it's definitely a grower. It starts to drag in the middle but the ending made up for that. If/when this wins, I'm going to be salty.

18) ZZ Ward - WHAT in the yt woman nonsense was this? Yeah, no.

19) Zee Avi - Pretty instrumental, but the song felt like a drag. I'm also not a fan of the occasional English parts.

20) Lukas Abdul - While I had high hopes for this, it feels surprisingly tame and noneventful for an ethnic song. I needed a much stronger ethnic instrumental. On paper this is completely up my alley but in practice it misses the mark. In fact it's giving me MAJOR Mektoub vibes, IE. my least favourite TSC song of all time. I HATE these faux-ethnic entries that promise the kitchen sink but give us the toilet bowl instead because I KNOW y'all eat them up for some reason. The longer I listen the more I'm convinced this is BLOODY AWFUL. This is honestly triggering me because it's making me think of M*ktoub. DIE.

21) Nona - I JUMPED. Yt women should be banned from being entered to TSC. The thumbnail of her last entry sums up my thoughts on this. NOBODY moved.

22) Charlotte Adigéry - ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT ZANDOLI PATENIPAT

23) YENDRY - I've heard better from her, but this is still good. The production is slick, but perhaps TOO slick? Something about this feels soulless. I'm not a fan of her autotuned vocal either. While a decent song, I think it could have been a lot stronger with a more organic vocal and an ACTUAL chorus.

24) Yung Bae - OH, HELLO... Speaking of production. I'm obviously contractually obliged to stan anything that Channel Tres is featured in, but I think I would have liked this just as much with a different vocal because the production is just SO good. Yung Bae is INSANE for this. Great song.

25) Tia Gostelow - I'm not a fan of her vocal at all. In fact I think she sounds REALLY bad. Thankfully, the instrumental did everything possible to save this. STUNNING instrumentation. Thank you to the producers only.

26) Nova Twins - THIS MESS. They're insane for this. I know I've complained about overdone vocals literally three songs ago, but I think it really works on this song. I'm also into the instrumentation. This has a good rock sound with a fun twist. I enjoyed this.
998 days 12 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
01) Eleni Foureira - 'Aeraki - to Thiliko'
Oh wow this is VERY greek lmao. Honestly I hated her from ESC, but this is more tolerable. Still not big on that... "balkan" sound it has but hey, it's passable! The bridge is kinda cool tho.
02) Jordy Searcy - 'Why Can't We Be Friends?'
That thumbnail ALREADY annoyed me. The guy is annoying, the song gives me Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor vibes, and overall I'm not IMPRESSED. Deathslotted for a reason, next!
03) Lee Hyori - 'Seoul (feat. Killagramz)'
Oh NOW we're talking... We do love Lee Hyori, this song is beautiful. It's kinda... artsy but it's accessible and the more I listen, the more I like. The rap is KIND of abrupt/unexpected but like... it also grows on you? Deff an experience!
04) Crooked Ways - 'Filth Wish'
O_O this song order is weird so far! This... is for a particular audience, and while I may sometimes enjoy this sound, here it doesn't hit me at all.
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - 'Dreamer (feat. Trevor Guthrie)'
James' 12/entry. I don't like this, simple as that - formulaic EDM that should've been left back in 2014. Someone in the YT comments said "This is the most UNDERRATED song ever"... You good b?
06) SEB - 'seaside_demo'
Nawt the edgy title. Honestly? This one is not bad at all. I expected something super slow and boring, but it has a flow and a nice production! I do like his voice too.
07) Mae Muller - 'dependent'
Ok yeah THANK god her voice here is not as annoying as that other DJ song that was submitted weeks ago. I didn't expect to bop to this, but I did!! I'm glad she didn't give me an EDM song or a boring house song. Kinda cute, kinda has that "lazy" flow to it but I like it, it works...
08) RAYE - 'Call on Me'
Oh RAYE girlie... I sympathize with you and your label drama. At first I actually wasn't big on this, but it KINDA grew on me. It's not the groundbreaking hit that RAYE may hope it is, but it's a cute fun bop. Might get tired after a while though.
09) Cecile Believe - 'Bitch Bites Dog'
Umm honestly I'm really torn on this LMAO. The edgy/distorted production annoyed me at first, but there are some parts where it works. Yeah I'm not sure whether I'll hate or enjoy this on my next listen.
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - 'One More'
This is cute, it doesn't go OFF, but it's a chill funky vibe. I didn't mind this, I didn't!
11) Dreamcatcher - 'BEcause'
Yeah no, this is DEFINITELY the inferior kpop song. This tries to switch itself a bit here and there but I'm not impressed at all. Didn't feel like a cohesive listen where I could enjoy it as a SONG.
12) GIRLI - 'Dysmorphia'
Jesus, people who struggle with epilepsy should.. NOT watch. This isn't hitting me either, I don't like the video and the message of the song is.. old/been there done that?
13) Madame - 'MAREA'
Ugh, I hate her voice so much. But the production is KINDA cool... but I do hate her vocals/voice. I'm torn!
14) Eartheater - 'Faith Consuming Hope'
Honestly, this... bothered me LMAO. Clearly there's imagery and intention behind this, but I'm not into it at all. And the song itself didn't go anywhere, and I wish it did.
15) BRIDGE - 'Make Me Miss You'
Oh I didn't expect a man. Why does the girl in the video remind me of Stefania from ESC 2021 LMAO. But yeah um, I'm not a fan of his vocal/"rap" (?) delivery, the production isn't bad but overall this song is a BIT boring.
16) Transviolet - 'Night Vision'
What... is this LMAO... This week is so weird. Honestly the chorus/post-chorus kinda snaps? But overall, I'm not sure, I didn't like how it started, but it became better for sure.
17) Kilo Kish - 'American Gurl'
Now THIS is a bop! Kilo Kish came thru, she did! I love love this production, and I like her voice too. I was definitely thinking about checking her out more before too, and this just helped!
18) ZZ Ward - 'Move Like U Stole It'
This DID start out a bit bad, but I honestly enjoyed this the more I listened. The prechorus/chorus kinda bumped this up!
19) Zee Avi - 'Arena Cahaya'
This was... SO BORING!!! I fell ASLEEP, who sent this? Dear lord!
20) Lukas Abdul - 'Beyrouth'
Oh wow we're REALLY going middle eastern here! But it's french, so ew. But like, it's not bad at all.. I MAY be enjoying. Chorus is deff the highlight of the song.
21) Nona - 'Forever Yours'
I saw the thumbnail and I was READY for my daily dose of white woman music! This was not bad, but it reminds me of the Yola song last week, and that one was MILES better.
22) Charlotte Adigéry - 'Paténipat'
I actually expected something bad and messy based on the comments posted above me, but... It's ok? I don't like some of the transitions, but I did enjoy some of the parts.
23) YENDRY - 'El Diablo'
I saw El Diablo and I was ready to sabotage, but... It snapped! I didn't expect this beat, and I actually love this type of spanish/latin music influences.
24) Yung Bae - 'Wonder (feat. Channel Tres)'
Oh no no no... I'm disappointed. I love how this started and the production was great, but his voice was SO monotone and I wasn't a fan of it especially on this beat. This could've gone somewhere but it didn't! Felt like an interlude.
25) Tia Gostelow - 'Phone Me'
This sounded like... suicidal music. Not a fan, sis had unimpressive lyrics and I wasn't here for this vibe.
26) Nova Twins - 'Taxi'
Oh I, wow.. I did NOT expect this. This is exactly the type of female rock/metal I stan, and they did their THING! This was definitely an ENDING to the week.
998 days 12 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Eleni Foureira - wel its better than 95% of the tripe that was previously sent by her.. but this is STILL bottom of the barrel SHITE omg. its so boring and has just no flavour????????????? id listen to don't go get a million times before I relistened to this amen.

02) Jordy Searcy - this is literally such a big fat monstrosity. this is EVIL. its so cursed. that chorus is possibly the most annoying thing I've ever heard in my entire life pLEASE tell me its entry is a joke PLUHHEASEEEE.

03) Lee Hyori - this is like SO boring. it had the potential to be some gawjess piece of stunningly beautiful art but its TOO monotone. i was SOOOO bored sorry!

04) Crooked Ways - bloody awful.

05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - this awful Coldplay cosplay HAS GOT TO STOP. get your OWN boring wh*te brand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06) SEB - tbh this is very pretty but id be lying if i said t*k t*k didn't ruin it a bit NOT bc i want to be edgy and gatekeep these types of songs to the gp but like.......... :/

07) Mae Muller - AHHHHHHH i luv boring pop girlies like this. she always misses but this one is hitting a lil bit??! i do enjoy an inoffensive pop anthem sometimes yep. its just cutesy and that chorus is sooo GOOOOOOOOD. i think ill start my pop era again someday and stop sending ART bc it just falls on deaths doors!

08) RAYE - i LOOOOOVE this angel. i would d*e for her but NOT THIS F*CKING SONG. its so bad. its just so mainstream i hope she was held at gunpoint to put this out which is quite sad in a way. euphoric sad songs was almost PERFECTION to me. then we get this... its just so disappointing but we're gonna blame her label for EVERYTHING. luv this queen <3

09) Cecile Believe - queen of visualzzzz. these girlies have been having everyone in a chokehold in tsc lately... its just so sexy and GORG. kitty meat? lyrical genuis WOWZA.

10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - naw babe ur jokin me. i SORT of want to like it but it just has every element that i dislike a man being one of them. i guess the chorus gets a bit endearing and catchy towards the end. i just don't think its that exciting to be quite honest. where was the girl? i can almost hear nao on this song and i just KNOW that would've ate.... yep. she should've AT LEAST featured on this.

11) Dreamcatcher - i guess they fell off or whatever but i never payed attention to them enough to know. they were always off for me <3

12) GIRLI - I'm leaving girli in the DUST. its 2021 baby i don't need to listen to her anymore. 16 year old me would be DECKING MY SHIT for saying that but i don't care. we grow, we learn and we evolve. if the voice wasn't the jarring the visuals will ensure ur froffing at the mouth by the end. BAD ENTRY.

13) Madame - literally don't remember listening to this i guess it left zero impact. ermmmmmm..... i don't think i like it. i literally don't have an opinion to be honest. its not remarkable.

14) Eartheater - god this is literally STUNNINGGGGGGG. it takes you on a journey and actually makes you FEEL things. i get tingles everytime i listen to this. its just beautiful .

15) BRIDGE - is that... the chorus? i am SO BORED. its just crap. I'm not even biased bc its a man bc i don't even think banks would serve something like this. complete tripe that i will never return to. I'm VEXED.

16) Transviolet - omfgggg this is SO embarrassing. i suppose i have to laugh at this. having a lidl old chuckle. save me from this neverending nightmare.

17) Kilo Kish - oh babe i don't think a song has had me in a headlock this much since die 4 ur love.. this is FUCKING GORGEOUSSSSS. the way she delivers "YOU'LL FIND ME AMERICAN GIRL" i just love it? i cant explain it i just think its the best thing ever invented actually.

18) ZZ Ward - ur joken me.

19) Zee Avi - this is way too CUTESY for me. still kind of pretty but kind of embarrassing. its just TOO much.

20) Lukas Abdul - i just find this very cheap, messy, disgusting and a disservice to the art of music!

21) Nona - this was just a bit crap. i don't even know if a younger me would've ate this up. definitely not. its just very boring. it has its moments that i can SORT of appreciate. but I'm not gagging.

22) Charlotte Adigéry - queen. i didn't think she could top high lights but shes done a very good job in trying. this is quite STUNNINGGGGG. she ate.

23) YENDRY - well its not barrio is it.... if it gets more points than barrio oh ill be QUITTING.

24) Yung Bae - no cos this is really gorgeous. reminds me very much of 2017 when id slam the speaker on playing yung bae. its just really gorgeous and that production is VERY stunning. kind of the star of the show.

25) Tia Gostelow - i loved this in the wp. i probably most definitely probably overhyped it cos in 4 days its aged a bit. its still quite cutesy and i lurve that chorus but not quite the cultural reset that i was screaming about a couple days ago :s still very good and its on my playlist #MISSimogenApproved (Y)

26) Nova Twins - this is fine. i don't think its as much as a serve as people are claiming it to be. its a bit jarring. idk if its the visuals or outfits that have people foaming at the mouth so much but yeah its NOT that good but its still fine.
998 days 12 hours ago
Darbe
01) Eleni Foureira - It’s funny how a few weeks back i said the openers always deliver when every opener since then has been in the cheap trashy pop category of music that I can’t vibe with. Not bad but still not really for my tastes I guess.
02) Jordy Searcy - This will definitely appeal to a very specific audience. I’m not a part of it though.
03) Lee Hyori - I’m mainly just confused by this song. A lot happened but also nothing happened? I suppose there was a slight sadness to it but also I just think it was executed very messily.
04) Crooked Ways - I’m lukewarm on this. There are some elements which show potential, but I feel like that’s because it brings me nostalgia for other rock songs which I like that are way better than this one? It was very okay.
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso - Sounds like a hybrid of other songs i’ve heard before (Reload, This is What It Feels Like, Viva La Vida, More Than U Know). An objectively average EDM song but average seems to offend me less in this particular style of music, so I found it quite enjoyable actually.
06) SEB - This sounds like Kid Cudi if he wanted to go for a Norman Fucking Rockwell era. That’s a compliment. Vocals are perhaps too weak in places but it’s a smooth listen that I enjoy. Good hook.
07) Mae Muller - I’ve heard this artist’s name a lot of times but I can’t remember any of her songs. The chorus melody is quite cute but ultimately it’s too basic for me. 
08) RAYE - I almost see this as RAYE’s equivalent of LUCID by Rina. Perhaps not as drastic a shift but this definitely feels like chart pandering. I’ve heard this style a billion times before but it’s still a nice pleasant listen, even if it does become too repetitive by the end.
09) Cecile Believe - I probably like this more than others would expect me to. There’s a weirdly nice melody to this song in the chorus that blends well with the production, so I can vibe with this. Feels nostalgic to 2000s music in a way, while keeping futuristic too.
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers - After producing BOTH of my Best Of 2020 entries (Experience/Hallucinate) and 2 of my winning entries (Hallucinate/Let Them Know), I obviously love this man. I’ve known this for a while and I’ve always liked it. I do think this would have benefited from having a bit more PUNCH to it honestly, but there is a smooth vibe which I appreciate and I’m happy to see him finally get a TSC entry where he’s the lead artist.
11) Dreamcatcher - This did feel like there was a lot going on and it was throwing me in different directions but it wasn’t bad per se. I think there were some nice hooks and melodies in the mix. It was just a lot and hard to follow in a way.
12) GIRLI - I would’ve LOVED this in maybe 2018. I think I’m growing out of this kind of vibe honestly. It reminds me of an okay Marina song, but her vocals also sound pretty juvenile and they’re way too edgy in the verses. It’s an alright song for what it’s going for though, yes.
13) Madame - It sounds like every other Romanian song I’ve shortlisted over the years but it is a decent execution of the sound I suppose. The drop/hook is really catchy, I like that part a lot, but yeah the rest is a bit of a mixed bag for me and the transitions from each part are a bit awkward.
14) Eartheater - There is no denying that the instrumentation here is quite gorgeous. In a way it reminds me of some tracks from Lana’s Honeymoon album. I think it drags as it goes on but it does have an ethereal sophisticated quality which I like.
15) BRIDGE - I like the dark mood set by the instrumental. Reminds me of some of the better tracks from ZAYN’s first album. This doesn’t really have a climax but I’m not too bothered cause I guess it’s going for a smooth lowkey vibe anyway and I think it succeeds in doing that.
16) Transviolet - This does have some alright elements in places but it’s a bit messy too. I like some parts of the chorus/production, but there are parts which sound a bit dated and just messily put together. The verses I’m not a fan of.
17) Kilo Kish - I like the alternative sound this has. I like how the vocal blends with the production in a weird but smooth way, and the song has a nice melody. Definitely an interesting listen.
18) ZZ Ward - This was quite funny as I’m not used to hearing this vibe in TSC lately. I don’t hate this toe-tapper kind of music though. This was okay, probably a little bit too dated to make waves in my points, but didn’t hate it. Some weird enunciations though, eso in the first verse?
19) Zee Avi - Yeah it was a pretty listen. Not something I’d personally listen to again though ultimately.
20) Lukas Abdul - This is definitely carried by the ethnic-production, but it’s a good execution of a genre that has begun to disappear in TSC this year so it feels refreshing. Nothing particularly impressive about it, but it’s good.
21) Nona - Has a nice soul vibe which I’ve been appreciating more this year! I quite like this actually. Gorgeous vocal and it has a classy feel to it!
22) Charlotte Adigéry - For a first listen, that chorus is really impactful. I like the way it just builds and builds and builds. I got a lot of enjoyment out of High Lights but this feels way more on trend and I’m really impressed by that!
23) YENDRY - This is almost good with it’s minimalist Latin feel which I like, but I found myself getting a bit lost in what this was trying to go for at times? The hook did begin to get catchy near the end however.
24) Yung Bae - Sometimes it’s pointless asking my opinion on certain songs because it’s just really obvious I’d love it. That’s how I feel about this. His deep vocal delivery is always such a resounding YES from me and the production is really solid and funky.
25) Tia Gostelow - To this day I’m still completely baffled how Always managed to NQ in its semi last year? Anyway, this sounds like something I’d shortlist in 2019 but come to the conclusion it was too indie for TSC to appreciate. I’m glad we’re a bit more accepting in 2021, even if I was more into this style a few years back. This is quite solid though, very pretty and melancholic.
26) Nova Twins - This is something I can appreciate from a distance but I’d never play this crazily loud pop stuff on my own accord and quite frankly this week a lot more songs that are in my taste range. It has an audience.
998 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Eleni Foureira – This is much better than her other songs as I like the Greek sounding tune and yeah it is not bad overall
02) Jordy Searcy – Oh no his voice is already a dead giveaway that I will hate this sounding so whiny to me
03) Lee Hyori – Uh I’m super bored as it is a chore to listen to this the whole way through lacking anything with its bland tone
04) Crooked Ways – I’ve really woke up to this anthem which got me pumping and damn it is such a power trip that I can dig
05) Axwell /\ Ingrosso – Well it is okay I guess for giving an alright pop song but I can’t get down with that beat drop not working at all
06) SEB – This can’t be real because he can’t gel in time with the music but that itself is terrible to begin with
07) Mae Muller – The singer has got a promising future I can say but not with this song as I don’t like the repetitive beat that drives me crazy in a bad way
08) RAYE – Here we go with a banger that has me living on so many levels as I can’t help to dance along to this sick tune
09) Cecile Believe – I feel physically sick after hearing this nightmare with that voice belonging in hell and no effort was put into this
10) SG Lewis, Nile Rodgers – The beat is giving me nice disco vibes which is charming but the singing is not it with how they sound bored
11) Dreamcatcher – This can’t be their best effort as I heard better from them and here sadly, they put everything in and made it sound like a huge flop mess
12) GIRLI – Well this is misleading at the start as I thought I was going to be in for a horrible ride but turns out it is quite decent with a poppy beat making me glad I stuck around
13) Madame – I’m confused on what this is meant to be because she is not giving anything and the music doesn’t really help
14) Eartheater – I’m convinced that this must be a fever dream with how they sing in a crazy way and I don’t want to be part of this cult
15) BRIDGE – This is forgettable with not much going on and there is a lack of passion and enjoyment I can get from this
16) Transviolet – Eh I don’t want to dive more in this but it is practically not good with that slowness of the music that stops me here
17) Kilo Kish – She is gibing it and I’m not complaining one bit as I love the beat which gets me bopping
18) ZZ Ward – Oh my god her voice is simply the best and I’ve gone country mad with excitement hearing this blessing of a song
19) Zee Avi – What message are they talking about here but that won’t matter with how no one wants to hear this as it will bore you frankly to death
20) Lukas Abdul – The music has got that unique style which helps to make it memorable but the singing not so much
21) Nona – I’m so easily frustrated by her because I know she can produce bangers and not this bland song that get played in the cinema before the movie starts
22) Charlotte Adigéry – I am not a fan of her in the slightest if she thinks this is music and it’s time you get a reality check honey as this ain’t it
23) YENDRY – Well I know which song is the superior El Diablo as this has no fire, energy and will power to keep me invested as I would rather turn it off
24) Yung Bae – I can’t stop laughing at this mess that I’m hearing as it can’t be real with how he is not caring and the music is the same and it’s just so stupid
25) Tia Gostelow – This is good I think by her giving us a nice tone and vibe which works but at the same time she could give so much more energy to raise it higher
26) Nova Twins – These twins have all the action and the music is lit with how much power is put into this but with singing lessons they can get there eventually
998 days 7 hours ago
connorthomson
Eleni Foureira - I like Eleni she always brings the fuego and gives a good song it’s just decent not amazing but a bloody good start

Jordy searcy - he deserves lots of friends but his song sucks sadly

Lee hyori - nearly fell asleep I couldn’t feel more depressed cheers

Crooked ways - well that woke me up it was angry very aggressive I liked it but quite scary at times

Axwell ingrosso - going to guess quite a few of the dinosaur tsc users will DESPISE this song but I absolutely love it I mean what’s not to love it makes me happy and smile

Seb - it’s just so boring sorry

Mae muller - it’s a very nice and pleasant song I just feel it lacks that WOW factor to really impress me

RAYE - yes that’s what I love the whole production is kinda outstanding like her outfits the kinda like chess board and the song itself all what I love so great song

Cecile believe - awful

SG Lewis - I really liked this a lot great song he’s super amazing and it’s just a good vibe song

Dreamcatcher - the start captures you with interest and it lives up to the hype absolutely everything I like and AGAIN a like kinda chessboard floor which I’m LIVING for so yes good song

GIRLI - love the dramatic feel to this song overall cannot fault it great song but there’s been a few great songs so I will have to think about points!

Madame - I liked the video but didn’t feel the song really went anywhere sadly sorry

Eartheater - I quite liked the dramatic feel of this but it was like wtf rather than WOW

BRIDGE - it was a really nice song and I really enjoyed it no wow factor but a very safe good song

Transviolet - took a while to get into but I love the lyrics a lot in this song the sound is great overall quality song

Kilo kish - I kinda knew I’d hate it from the title tbh and yes sadly i did hate it

Zz ward - I like her voice a lot it doesn’t wow me but it’s a good and sweet song

Zee avi - I loved the video but the song was just boring sadly

Lukas Abdul - I knew when I seen the title I’d like this and it delivered absolutely really enjoyed this song loved the like Indian styled Bollywood vibe but like keeping middle eastern

Nona - the song is quite boring but she is fabulous and she really makes it kinda good I guess!

Charlotte adigery - this bored me I’m afraid sorry

Yendry - I seen el Diablo got really excited then I got this song nowhere near the quality of the Eurovision el Diablo :( sorry I wish I could have fell in love with this el Diablo and give my heart to this el Diablo I’ll stop now

Yung bae - the video is hilarious the song is awful

Tia gostelow - can’t say I enjoyed it sorry

Nova twins - it’s an ok to end not great not amazing but a decent fast paced song average maybe could get some points but we will see!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!