This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 443 Final

Topic » TSC 443 Final

1060 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
28) Mysie - 'Seven Nights'
1060 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
29) Sickotoy x MARUV - 'Call 911'
1060 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
ALL 29 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Please post your comments below and mail me your votes by Sunday, 27th June at 7:30 PM GMT / 2:30 PM EST. Results will follow 30 minutes later.

All participants MUST vote. Failure to do so will result in a three-vote penalty.

Good luck!
1060 days 20 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
01) Mabel - 'Let Them Know'
Oh wow, I saw this was released but I hadn't listened until now... and damn, I'm ENJOYING this. That chorus is so cool, that "LET THEM KNOW!" is kinda unpredictable but so good. And then these lyrics?? We love a good sass.
02) Reiyo - 'November'
I really like this sound. It's smooth, minimal, she has a nice deep voice... But I do feel like it's lacking a LITTLE bit of umph, maybe a switch/change in the song itself.
03) Emilie Adams - 'Monogamy'
Damn, we have a strong start this TSC! The song was interesting from the beginning but the chorus is DEFINITELY the punch that I enjoyed and needed. I have a feeling I'll love this one more with each listen.
04) Tinashe - 'Pasadena (ft. Buddy)'
I was actually thinking of submitting this, but I ultimately went for my current pick. Tinashe really surprised me with this one! I wasn't sure with her 2019 album but this one impressed me on first listen, I loved the sound and I loved the visuals. She's so amazing and underrated it HURTS.
05) Yves Tumor - 'Gospel For A New Century'
I really hate these visuals LOL, but the song itself is actually interesting, I didn't mind it at all, it gave me old-school Kanye vibes (in a good way!). I'll need to listen to this without the video though.
06) RALPH - 'Love Potion'
This is cute! I actually liked its funky start, but then the chorus I feel like was a bit too mellow... I'll need to relisten but I do like this overall.
07) Brave Girls - 'Chi Mat Ba Ram'
Alright, we're getting into k-pop zone... Yeah, not impressed with this one. VERY very generic, doesn't grab me.
08) Stray Kids - 'God Menu (神메뉴)'
I hate it when the k-pop men do better than the girls LMFAO... I like the beat here, but honestly the pre-chorus AND chorus don't do it for me... The verses are fire though.
09) Omar Apollo - 'So Good'
I'm afraid this borders on the type of disco I'm not really into... His enunciation is also so BAD, did Ariana influence you boy?! But honestly overall, this may grow on me, I like the postchorus.
10) Jessie J - 'I Want Love'
QUEEN! That hook is everything, I love this as much as I did on first listen. Like Tinashe, her previous album was REALLY underwhelming, but she's coming back with a bang. And she deserves it, mom.
11) Abigail Barlow - 'Heartbreak Hotel'
This sounds very... American white pop girl LOL, like a girl who just came out of disney maybe. I feel like the production is a bit lacking, like it has so much potential but overall the song's a bit juvenile?
12) Peking Duk - 'Chemicals'
Why does this remind me a bit of MØ LMAO. I actually don't mind this though, I like the overall production.
13) Bree Runway - 'All Night'
An artist I've heard about but hadn't gotten to yet! For some reason the hook sounds familiar? But yeah, this is cute. It might have to grow on me though.
14) Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal - 'Ooh La La Tu Hai Meri Fantasy Full Song'
NOT the bollywood entry... but yeah uh.. This is definitely not my style. I hate this vocal style sksk
15) Bebe Rexha - 'Sacrifice'
Oh B O P. I can't believe this kinda flopped... This deserves to become a massive summer hit. Perfect house/club bop. #MAKEITHAPPEN
16) Lamp - '1998'
Didn't expect a japanese entry! This song though... Definitely not my style. It's long and kinda bordering on the indie/jazz-ish style.
17) Est-Her - 'Feel You There'
I actually did not expect to like this at all... but I enjoyed it! I really loved that chorus, it's beautiful and cinematic... I DEFINITELY don't understand what he's singing 90% of the time though.
18) seeyousoon - 'Faster Please'
Enjoyed this one quite a bit honestly. I did not expect this kind of music/style today but they kinda did their thing. I didn't expect so many people to be singing/rapping in this though LOL, props to that!
19) AWA - '24/7'
Interesting! This was really cute, I LOOOOOVED that chorus. Very infectious. I think it's absolutely what makes the song! I like her voice and visuals a lot too...
20) Shortparis - 'Moscow Speaking (Говорит Москва)'
Huh, I'm torn on this. Vocally I definitely wasn't into it, I wasn't impressed on that aspect, but the production itself is intriguing and had some cool parts. As a whole, I'm not sure about this though. I don't like its... chauvinist vibe either?
21) The Happy Fits - 'Hold Me Down'
Now THIS is the type of rock I wish I heard more of last week. It's more lively and fun, not monotonous and typical. I don't care about these boys' vibe but the song itself is GOOD.
22) Kevin Abstract - 'Miserable America'
Oh wow, a more social/conscious hip hop song! Nice, I really enjoyed this, this is DEFINITELY my style. Maybe I should check BROCKHAMPTON out finally.. I loved the message here btw.
23) Pink Fantasy - 'Poison'
Hmm I didn't expect a more rock-edge k-pop song, even metal LOL. This one is not bad, the chorus gives me 2000s vibes which I like.
24) 2far2jump - 'The Fall'
This one isn't bad at all. I liked the chorus for sure, but overall it'll need another listen.
25) Lydmor - 'If You Want Capacity'
Oh I can already see how some of y'all will agree with her on "do I bore you?" just to be edgy... But this one is definitely a vibe! I enjoyed the production and the vocal effects in the bridge too!!
26) Pinguini Tattici Nucleari - 'Ridere'
There always has to be a token italian song huh. Anyway, this song was quite generic and actually cringy to me, and also penguins are overrated.
27) Patrisha - 'Patrisha bija šeit (ft. Su$hi Takeøut, rolands če)'
LMAOOOOO I can't, I'm enjoying this one too much. This is so playful but the song itself is also enjoyable?! Patrisha bija seit seit seit seit indeed. The first rapper was kinda whack tho.
28) Mysie - 'Seven Nights'
This one grew on me as it was playing!! This is actually really groovy and sweet, there's something about it that really made me enjoy it. I even thought it was kinda short, although it was a normal length!
29) Sickotoy x MARUV - 'Call 911'
It does incorporate those typical 2020's european house/club elements, but this one has something extra to it. I REALLY did enjoy her vocal delivery too, she definitely upped the song. The chorus is infectious. I didn't expect that bridge though LMAO
1060 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Mabel - GAMEBOT! But I can’t make the music not bop. Mabel’s definitely got a few bops to her name and this is up there with her best, just really strong overall I’ve been listening to this quite a lot since it’s been released.
02) Reiyo - This definitely felt more like a vibe than a song. Kiiiinda into it, but it’s kinda weird to me strange. Felt like a very long intro without much of a lift. Don’t dislike it, but I won’t be coming back to it.
03) Emilie Adams - Go BANKS go!!! I don’t think I’d like this nearly as much as I do without the chorus, but that slaps HARD. I don’t wanna like this because I hate stuff that is so blatantly like another artist (@ Dove Cameron I see your Kim Petras moment) but this is another case of not being able to make the music not bop. You chose a good artist to copy Emilie.
04) Tinashe - I mean. I’m not sure this is the strongest Tinashe song out there BUT that’s a higher bar than most artists. Very fresh and boppy and fun yeah I do like this still. I don’t think Tinashe could ever sound BAD on a piece of music and this sounds better with every listen.
05) Yves Tumor - I loooove them and even though this isn’t the song I would’ve picked (or the song I had lined up for next week >:() it’s still great. Chorus is really good and this is a sound that’s growing on me more and more as time passes.
06) RALPH - I think this song’s chorus had inept melodic lines. Like the verses were kinda promising but the chorus is so nothingy and forgettable? What a waste. Feels like she had a concept for a song and just wanted to get it released while the retro sound was still kinda popular LMAO. Doesn’t stand out to me.
07) Brave Girls - I hated this at first but it kinda grew on me a lil bit? It’s still nightmare Love Island music but it’s kinda endearing to me. Idk how it’ll rank with me but cute!
08) Stray Kids - I’m not rly a Stray Kids kinda girl sorry! I respect their dedication to throwing everything at every song they make but it’s just a bit of a headache to me. I’m kinda OVER this kind of loud K-pop anyway tbh.
09) Omar Apollo - I DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE THIS BOP BEING POSTED HELLO WINNER. This is incredible, showstopping, legendary, brilliant, excellent, shit on it, give birth to it, apply to the Miami School of Medicine while listening to it. SOOOO good.
10) Jessie J - I LOOOOOOOOOVE this messy queen I can’t even lie like what an absolute disaster there is NO ONE like her. She did come back with a bop there’s no two ways about it she came to serve and that is what she DID. Idk how much I actually like the song in comparison to other songs this week but like it’s genuinely good so well done Jessie!
11) Abigail Barlow - This started okay but again the chorus was such a non event LMAO it’s kinda funny at this point. Yeah this was bad sorry Abi love.
12) Peking Duk - This was okay until it went all… Peking Duk in the chorus which ik is a weird complaint to make about a Peking Duk song but like. It is what it is.
13) Bree Runway - GAMEBOT! I’m just a bit over Bree now honestly? Like WDITMF is one of the best songs ever made duh and most of the songs she did after that like Damn Daniel and Little Nokia etc were great too and even this one isn’t BAD I’m just a bit BORED. It’s pretty solid I just feel like she usually has a lot more personality in her music that is missing here.
14) Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal - LMFAO I honestly was so slain by this I was taken off guard and I was expecting something already. Yeah this bopped unironically what can I say… their Bollywood PC music serve. I hope to see more of this in TSC in the future please!
15) Bebe Rexha - She’s unlucky to be up against Mabel this week bc Mabel eats her up in the generic dance pop girlie bop contest. Not that I’m convinced Bebe counts as a dance pop girlie buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut y’know. This is kinda cute but yeah Mabel eats her up.
16) Lamp - This is a little bit gorg but it’s a sound that’s been executed better in recent weeks I feel. Parts of it were really gorgeous and other parts didn’t do much for me. Cute but not much more than that to me.
17) Est-Her - AGAIN? I don’t even think this is a gamebot because he never does well enough to warrant that title but like… AGAIN? This was okay it had some nice moments but you’re not Last Minute Wedding you’re never going to BE Last Minute Wedding.
18) seeyousoon - Slapppppppppped idk how much replay value this has but yes absolutely this slaps as a one time listen. Not much else to say about this really just slapped! Went OFF.
19) AWA - GAMEBOT! This is also a bop, not on the same level as Like I Do but I love how chilled and sexy it is, works really well with her vocal. Really solid.
20) Shortparis - This definitely got my attention early, but didn’t quite turn out as good as I was hoping? I was BEGGING for it to give me a little bit more than what I actually received but there was like 3 minutes all on the same level. It picked up a bit by the end and it is a very good song, but not sure it’s something I’d wanna listen to in full again. Idk I’m a bit conflicted?
21) The Happy Fits - [21:58:42] abittipsy: shoot me shortparis
[21:58:45] i wanna be shot
Not 4 me sorry!
22) Kevin Abstract - Oh byeeee this is incredible and GORGEOUS omg. The chorus hits SUCH a good spot in my brain like???? Hello???? I’m short circuiting again a little bit. Amazing.
23) Pink Fantasy - GAMEBOT? Yeah I was completely sold on this by the chorus and then the screaming YUP this did it for me. The gamebots kinda snapped this week good job but I hate you still! Reluctantly bopping, the chorus is really good.
24) 2far2jump - I’m not gonna pretend this has a chance at getting points from me in this week but it’s not awful I guess.
25) Lydmor - Looove the bass. The rest is cuuuuuute but I’m not sure how it holds up with some of the other great songs this week. It’s good, but not sure it’s good ENOUGH.
26) Pinguini Tattici Nucleari - Italian men aren’t as good as they used to be. :(
27) Patrisha - GAMEBOT! LMFAO STOP WHYYYY. She kinda was the best ESC 2021 juror + this song is a bit of a bop I can’t lie. Another one where idk how it’s gonna hold up against some of the other songs here but still a boppp I’m glad it’s here.
28) Mysie - Mommmmm I was literally listening to Doves earlier today what a gem that was. Defo outsold this I fear, this is kinda pleasant and her vocal sounds amazing as per usual but otherwise? Ehhhhh. Cuuuuute but not much more.
29) Sickotoy x MARUV - MARUV back to her formula… a shame her Hellcat Story songs were really good + interesting. This doesn’t really do much for me anymore. The last part served a bit but too little, too late I think.
1060 days 18 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Mabel - I was going to say that Mabel never misses... but who is this fresh new artist that I’ve never heard of? This is good!
02) Reiyo - The voice is too strong for me to call this elevator music, so I think I’ll settle on background music for a mediocre sex scene. I vibe to it, but also, I would never go out of my way to listen to this on my own.
03) Emilie Adams - Oh, this really caught me off guard. I’m sure this comparison will come up a lot this week, but it’s verrrrrry BANKS (that’s a good thing). What is this “monogamy” thing she’s talking about though? Explain!
04) Tinashe - She has better available, but this is light and smoove.
05) Yves Tumor - Oh my god, this feels so familiar, but I can’t place it. Regardless, this is a fucking tune, and while I know it’s not Tengaged Video Contest, these visuals gave me everything.
06) RALPH - Welcome to the same sound every pop girlie is diving into, RALPH. It’s cute and inoffensive, but didn’t strike me the same way some of the first few entries did.
07) Brave Girls - VERY generic summer vibes. Definitely has its place, but I’m not sure I’m quite in that mental space yet.
08) Stray Kids - I’ve liked some of their noisy throw everything to the wall and see what sticks songs before, but this is more of a mixed bag for me. My interest went in and out, and even worse at times it was unpleasant. Some parts really go off though. :/
09) Omar Apollo - I recognized almost immediately that if this was a woman, I wouldn’t be hesitant at all to love this, but the hesitance to even like this was still there until about halfway through the song. Ultimately, I mostly warmed to it. Smooth, relaxing, groovy, subtle, Jessie Ware would put it on her d-sides.
10) Jessie J - I actually was a big Jessie J stan at the DARKEST points in my life, but like, her first album minus Price Tags was absolutely *IT*. I wasn’t sure I’d ever reconnect with her (minus Bang Bang), but this is STRONG and making me reconsider things.
11) Abigail Barlow - Almost sickly sweet, but kinda cute, albeit immature as fuck.
12) Peking Duk - No music video. Next.
13) Bree Runway - It’s a sexy subtle bop and Bree cannot do wrong etc, but I think there were better options here if we were gonna go down the Bree Runway route again. Alas, still fuck with it.
14) Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal - I almost always am GAGGED when we get the rare Bollywood TSC entry, but this one didn’t do it for me, unfortunately. I feel sick that I’m not into this, so while I could say sorry to the sender of this, I think I feel most sorry for me.
15) Bebe Rexha - Absolutely wanted to shit on this, but ultimately, I’m gay. Alexeh did make a good point when they said that Mabel eats this alive, though. 
16) Lamp - Who needs Ambien when you could have Lamp for free?
17) Est-Her - I didn’t quiiiiiiite feel the initial magic that I did with this as I did with Last Minute Wedding, but it definitely creates an atmosphere. Think I’d appreciate this more in a different mood.
18) seeyousoon - This is so incredibly Brockhampton-lite + a girl, which is absolutely the best compliment I could ever give this. The structure is even really Brockhampton lmfao. Explains why I’m so into it!
19) AWA - Got my hips going sooooo slow. Sexy (the song, not me).
20) Shortparis - Immediately so striking and SO Russian. I was worried the first time I listened to this during the lp that I was kinda conned into liking this by how weird it is on a first listen, but it proved to be super strong on a second listen as well. Do think some of it could have been cut out, but that’s nitpicky.
21) The Happy Fits - This is the worst representation of New Jersey the world has seen since... me. Painful.
22) Kevin Abstract - Brockhampton charity week plz. This song is a masterpiece and I’ve never been brave enough to send it myself because I wouldn’t be able to take anyone talking shit about it. ^_^
23) Pink Fantasy - Rina is shaking. I cannot deny that this goes orf, minus the male scream takeover.
24) 2far2jump - Probably the least reaction I have to a song in this contest either positively or negative. It exists.
25) Lydmor - The production thumps, but like... girl if you want me to be honest, everything the rest of the song is giving me bores the absolute shit out of me, unfortunately.
26) Pinguini Tattici Nucleari - I mean, it’s a really strong contest that had to hit a weak point eventually. Meh song, quarantine visuals added to the meh-ness.
27) Patrisha - I almost set up my proxy to get the visuals of this fun mess, but it was taking too long. Applause for me almost doing something, please. Short, sweet, messy fun song... but it’s SUCH a competitive week for me that I’m not sure if it stands up to some of the genuinely good songs. 
28) Mysie - This is gorgeous. Not very in your face, but super pleasant and smooth. Class.
29) Sickotoy x MARUV - Looks like MARUV is back up to her old tricks. I wish I could say that I was sick of the sound, but I’m not at all. Not the freshest, but I do like it. The rap verse was BAD though, and in this week, that could very well be a nail in the coffin.
12) Peking Duk - This is a sound I’d have fucked with a few years ago, but it doesn’t feel fresh to me at all now.
1060 days 8 hours ago
Darbe
01) Mabel - I have a feeling this will be a strong contest. Mabel has released a few bops in her time and this is probably the best track she’s put her name to. I like this musical direction for her, solid bop!
02) Reiyo - This reminds me of the late 2015 radio stuff which sounded more sultry. Quite decent and it’s a BIT of a vibe, not sure how memorable it’ll be by the end but it was nice.
03) Emilie Adams - Oh this sounds VERY much like BANKS. On a first listen, the chorus really does slap. Blend dark with clubby and you’re bound to have me hooked.
04) Tinashe - This was good. Not her strongest in my opinion but it’s a vibe and she’s good at delivering those.
05) Yves Tumor - Visuals aside, this was very solid! Sounds heavily influenced by the hip-hop I listen to outside of TSC and it’s just composed very well overall. Liked this a lot!
06) RALPH - It’s a cute retro moment but a bit basic. I like the concept but there’s also some questionable melodies in the chorus.
07) Brave Girls - Not a brand of KPOP that does a great deal for me. It’ll have an audience but it’s too sugary for me and production feels generic.
08) Stray Kids - Some parts of this were decent enough but overall I never vibe with this type of production, it sounds super loud and frantic to me.
09) Omar Apollo - Duh I like this. I mean, I actually submitted this back in 2020 but then changed my entry to Roosevelt just before the deadline. Reason for that was I found the chorus here a little bit flat melodically and, honestly, I do still have that same problem now. Pushing that aside though, the production is solid with its groovy funk vibe. Feels throwback and classy. The hook is self-explanatory, so good.
10) Jessie J - I didn’t realise future Eurovision songs were eligible? This is actually pretty good, it has grown on me with each listen since its release. I wish someone else was singing it though because ultimately I find her vocal style kind of distracting which meant a few parts of this I was a bit conflicted on.
11) Abigail Barlow - This legitimately felt like a hybrid of every pop song I’ve ever heard. Boyfriend by Selena Gomez, then sounded like Kim Petras, then Alice Chater, then Demi Lovato, then Melanie Martinez, then every other Disney girlie. The song was ultimately too juvenile for me though I’m afraid.
12) Peking Duk - This is Tengaged Music Video Contest, didn’t you get the MEMØ? Decent song though, very listenable. It feels very familiar but I’m not sure why?
13) Bree Runway - Does she ever not deliver? Not sure why it took me so long to appreciate her music (the lightbulb moment being Best Of) but this is solid once again. The electric guitar is a yes.
14) Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal - It’s not my gig but it’s fun and campy so I can see why others will support it, yeah not as bad as I expected I guess.
15) Bebe Rexha - Surprised this wasn’t entered sooner. Nothing spectacular but it gets the job done! A nice little generic dance number, I like it.
16) Lamp - 1998 is the year I was born! I tried to imagine I was a fetus floating in my mum’s womb as I was listening to this. That gave me a feeling of peace for a few moments.
17) Est-Her - I just KNOW for a fact Natepresnell is curled up on his bathroom floor crying as he listens to this. In a way, I kinda get it. Their music makes me feel really uncomfortable but like in a good way I think? Either way I’m depressed again, thanks!
18) seeyousoon - This reminds me of the wild 90s hip-hop one of my friends at uni used to obsess over. This was so messy but endearing and unique. It’s funny how they kept adding new rappers but the first guy was actually the best of them all.
19) AWA - It’s an interesting one because I actually find the verses REALLY garbage, but then the chorus slaps hard. I love when instrumentation builds in that sexy kind of way, reminds me of Yallah by ABIR in that sense.
20) Shortparis - It’s definitely a weird song but that doesn’t necessarily equate to it being good. There’s no part of this where I feel fully at ease, but not in a way that intrigues me a great deal either? Respect the risk but It just kinda misses the mark for me on a first-listen at least.
21) The Happy Fits - Visuals aside, this was fine sonically. Not my favourite necessarily but yeah I’m not mad at it, listenable!
22) Kevin Abstract - I have a lot of respect for this. I do like it too! There’s an honesty to this which I appreciate and of course the lyrics are great.
23) Pink Fantasy - This is strong again. I really like the 2000s rock vibe it has! Feels quite Halloween.
24) 2far2jump - Didn’t have a huge opinion of this honestly. Wasn’t to my tastes and just seemed to drag a little bit.
25) Lydmor - The bassline aspect of this song is my favourite part. It reminds me of a combination of if Passionfruit by Drake was punchier, or if Fade by Kanye West was less punchy (if you hear it, you hear it).
26) Pinguini Tattici Nucleari - Questionable visuals but the song itself is alright. It's definitely generic but for a one-time listen it's pleasant enough!
27) Patrisha - Perhaps if I knew the context of why this was a funny submission I’d appreciate it more, but then I realised I don’t tend to vote based on humour anyway so I lied to you I probably wouldn’t have liked this even then. Sorry!
28) Mysie - There’s something very pretty about this track’s simplicity. Her vocals just grab you and it’s all silky smooth. It verges on boring at times but I’m leaning more toward cute!
29) Sickotoy x MARUV - It was very sonically predictable based on the vibes of their previous songs, but that’s not necessarily a big insult considering I typically enjoy both of their musical styles. The fusion of the trap moments was really horrid though, shouldn’t have even entered the drafts let alone stayed for the final cut.
1059 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
01) Mabel - this is quite honestly the VILEST song ive heard in my existence!!!! im all for a cheap summer bop but the lyrics in this are just so CRINGY. i literally cant stand this sorry. she has so much better songs. the people saying this is a summer classic LIED SEVERAL TIMES. this is probably my least fave mabel song ive heard.. imagine giving us pop anthems such as "dont call me up" AND "fine line" to then serve this?!?!?! how embarrassing! the beat is the only decent part but those f*cking LYRICS.... is she for realllllll.

02) Reiyo - probably WAYYYYYYY too chill than i wanted it to be. i guess its kind of interesting and the vocal is nice, deep and luxurious but im bored - sorry.

03) Emilie Adams - i like this actually. the production is giving banks-esque and thats what i NEED considering her latest release was a bit crap. but yes.... quite gorg and something that could def feature on my playlist. STUN!

04) Tinashe - i was i payed more attention to tsc these days bc id def have been sending this, this week if i had known it was eligible. when i tell you this GEM has been playing non-stop in my household since its release would be an understatement. I AM OBSESSED. one of my fav tinashe songs EVER. its just got that summer twinge tht makes me SOOOOOOOOOO M*IST! the man is actually decent aswell i dont hate him at all.. all around GORGEOUSSSS!!!

05) Yves Tumor - ive had a track of theirs that had been collecting the dust in my playlist FOREVERRRR but there is something abt this that is just quite gorg. the vocals are so unique nd enriched with PERSONALITY! i just really love this artist sm. dont think this is entirely my fav song from them and maybe the other song i had been planning on sending is a bit better but whatever.. its still pleasant!

06) RALPH - give it up for another basic wh*te girlyyy <3 i remember my first time listening to this and i was honestly very disappointed. i am all for a basic pop song i TRULY am but it needs to at least bop or have something interesting about it. unfortunately i dont think this does. its just inoffensive bubbly sh*te. she can usually make a half decent pop song but this is very boring and safe. maybe am maturing and over this era of my life.. amen to that actually!

07) Brave Girls - it just gives me kidz bop meets disney channel original movie vibes.. just bloody AWFUL and child-like... very much over this sound.

08) Stray Kids - yeah i think im going to start my kpop hate train era again when i first started tsc bc im truly over this. its just NOT GOOD...... at all? im beginning to think the girls are just so besotted by these men, they could sing anything and they'd all wet themselves, because at this point thats all i can think?!?!!?!?!? ITS NOT GOOD.

09) Omar Apollo - i do love a lil disco serve but im not really in love with it. id rather it go a bit further with it. maybe just a bit too chill at points and loses me at points. its just not that interesting.

10) Jessie J - well the tl have been licking their CHOPS at this release all week so i was expecting a masterpiece. it was DEF not that... it was just okay? her vocals will always be really powerful but its kind of like demi lovato bc they obviously can sing but its just not appealing to my ears per say... i do think this is a better direction for jessie j and much better than her previous work but im still not in LOVE.

11) Abigail Barlow - yeah once again this strikes me as a filler song on an angsty teen playlist. she wants her olivia rodrigo moment but she doesnt have the range!!!!!

12) Peking Duk - this will NEVER be for me.. EVER. maybe when i was like 15 and going through my of monster of men phase i MIGHT have thought this was a serve. its not appalling but its just not my genre at all.

13) Bree Runway - this is obviously a serve. i remember wanting to send this my first year of tsc but i was just scared for the potential drag. shes kind of a rising star at this point so she has to momentum for ppl to enjoy this a lot more bc it truly is STUN. however i do think there was like 2 choices that would've probably been better to send but i still really enjoy this one.

14) Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal - yesss <3 i love the iggy azalea - bounce influence in this... the people who say she doesn't have much impact should watch this mv!!!! visuals aside, this was terrible </3

15) Bebe Rexha - b*b* r*xha.. in this day and age??? STILL? she serves a r*ta ora doesnt she... its def the same vibes... the type who announces a single and its like shes sending a bomb THREAT... its just a bit boring sorry. i suppose i get the appeal if you're really basic and wh*te but yeah..... it doesnt give me the tingles.

16) Lamp - aw this is very sweet. gives me a lil bit of vapourware tease like the ones with the bart simpson edits on. its pretty but def not for me. i can appreciate it though from afar and never listen to it again - respectfully <3

17) Est-Her - wild girl was her magnum octopus!!!! it was BEYOND.. so anything else would probably be a bit disappointing to me. but i guess this ones okay. i love the vocals its just so emotive.. it feels big.. it feels melodramatic. quite a gorg atmosphere tbh.

18) seeyousoon - errrrrrrr. god this is bloody awful. it def gives me something this tik tok children would EAT up. for that reason alone i just cant bare to hear it for another second. bloody awful!

19) AWA - aw lil bit of a queen actually. her last entry was a serveeee. this ones cutesy. so smooth and gorgeousss. love the production on this aswell. we do love a lil ethnic serve i think... yeah we do.

20) Shortparis - kind of think people will eat this one up. dunno if i am but dunno if its just bc hes a man... if a girl served this maybe id be screaming masterpiece but here we are!!!! at least its interesting i will give it that.

21) The Happy Fits - what on EARTH was this... kind of didnt even hate it that much even though i really wanted to drag it through the mud. it was GOOOOOD. probably wont point it because thats just NOT my brand.. but yeah it was surprisingly better than i would've ever thought.

22) Kevin Abstract - hmmmmm did "this is america" eat this one up? a lil bit. i kind of like the direction this one goes though. i like the voice i think its a cutesy eventho a BIT drowsy. i just like the progression of this.

23) Pink Fantasy - the start was giving me war flashbacks to melanie martinez and thats not a place i want to return to ANYTIME soon. this was ermmmmm.. a bit horrible but not TOO bad. it gives me tv show rolling credit tease. yeah.. very that. i dont think this is a servy bop at all. i guess props for them trying to be edgy but its just not interesting at all.

24) 2far2jump - well this is the generic wh*te shite that i shouldn't be listening to in the finale... this one should've only seen the semis and thats IT. this is a TRAVESTY... just horrible.

25) Lydmor - i guess this is fine. i dont remember her last entry i just remember her name. kind of forgettable just like her last one. will never revisit it but in the context of this week its okay i guess. the voice is quite pretty and the production is a bit interesting. its just FINEEEEE. ugh. i think with a few more listens it has the potential to be an absolute serve. yep.

26) Pinguini Tattici Nucleari - these lockdown videos are fucking terrible like can everyone please stop doing these. im sick and tired of seeing out of tune ******** RUINING every fucking song. just give us a visualizer of a running lake or something because this is awful. awful song aswell. i fucking DETESTED IT. so much. IT WAS SO BAD. SO BORING. IM NOT GAGGING.. MY SEROTONIN LEVELS HAVE PLUMETTED. IM LITERALLY RIPPING MY HAIR OUT AS WE SPEAKKKK OMGGGG. i will never understand how someone could sit here and send something like this?!?!?!?! ON WHAT PLANET..?! WHAT GOES THROUGH UR HEADS.. im so bored .. like BEYOND bored... i just dont understand. you'd think your last low placements you'd get the hint and just quit while you're ahead.. i think so. yeah i do.. im here to tell u to QUIT.. JUST DO IT BABE. <3

27) Patrisha - yeah this is just shite sorry. i don't know why i bother sitting through a tsc playlist every week. it used to be so JOYFUL finding new and exciting artists and introduce me to loads of AMAZING bops... and this is what we have turned into?!?!?!?!?! THIS IS WHAT WE'RE DOING NOW???????? its time to lace up my boots and call it a day because this is THE LAST STRAW!!!!!

28) Mysie - an angel sent from heavens above LITERALLLLYYYYYY. the only girl that could save this week at this point. LITERALLY GORGEOUS. so smooth.. her voice is BEYONDDDD. it gives me a lil bit of betsy. it's just so unique and stunning i do not know a better vocal sorry... yeah.. this queen. shes not doing too much and she doesnt need to. she can give me nothing flawlessly <3333

29) Sickotoy x MARUV - over sickotoy at this point i really am. is this a bop, yeah a bit. but it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. im not in LOVE with the fact im in love with it. it feels so wrong.. but yeah it bops.. you've got your wish congratulations.... not the most unique choice.. it didnt shake the world.. yeah it was VERY predictable. but whatever! YOU WIN.... !!!!
1058 days 19 hours ago
varlto
01) Mabel: COCACOLA??!?!?! no mabel no... where did dont call me up mabel go... i miss her SOO much
02) Reiyo: this is not bad but i feel like it has been done better idk it misses something?? kinda flat
03) Emilie Adams: its a bit noisy but i think i like it? its good enough, i loooove the way she says MONO GAMY!
04) Tinashe: oh yeah art and stuff. im not shocked im not this is GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS yeah
05) Yves Tumor: cant we not have pieces of art consecutively please???? it really is too much for my mental health
06) RALPH: yasssss nordic white girlie number 5 go offffff give us everythinggggg
07) Brave Girls: OOOHHHHH this ones horrible
08) Stray Kids: oh wow it started like sooo loud i JUMPED! i dont really like their voices
09) Omar Apollo: boppp?????????????? why are these kind of songs snapping thsi week...
10) Jessie J: nooo jessie noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
11) Abigail Barlow: okay abigail i get your ENEEERGY but i dont get ur song!
12) Peking Duk: ohhh so like this is #11 but... with more energy??? i get it i DO
13) Bree Runway: ssseee? this one is cute like its not WOW AMAZING but yeah i appreciate it
14) Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal: LMAO?? im so over this
15) Bebe Rexha: i thought bebe rexha was left behind in 2017??? this is not horrible!
16) Lamp: ive said before that this genre is sadly not for me!! it bores me!!
17) Est-Her: i literally got goosebumps from this...... the vocals are gorgeous... this is sooo goodd.....
18) seeyousoon: ok ya ye ya ya ok
19) AWA: ooooh i do like this one! ive never been an awa boy but cute enough
20) Shortparis: wow??? this is so good???? like its very intriguing and i think its super well executed! very well done
21) The Happy Fits: this is pretty cuuuuteee i was expecting a better chorus but i like it
22) Kevin Abstract: YESSS WHY ARE WE HAVING SO MANY BLACK EXCELLENCE THIS WEEEEEK IM IN LOOOVEE
23) Pink Fantasy: this is ok??? kinda weirdly produced i believe.
24) 2far2jump: this was annoying with my heapdhones!!!!
25) Lydmor: i didnt quite get her last win??? and this song doesnt rlly do it for me either
26) Pinguini Tattici Nucleari: ok so whoever sent this really said lets find the worst pinguini tattici nucleari song and send it to tsc????????? chaotic behaviour
27) Patrisha: xaaactly patrisha bija seit
28) Mysie: im actually a bit sad cause i feel like id appreciate this a lot more in any other week but its been done way better this week;(
29) Sickotoy x MARUV: im SO over maruv. i dont like her music!
1058 days 2 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟢 Mabel : blond hair just bleached it you can call me Khaleesi. Give this girl a Grammy lifetime achievement thnx.

02) 🟢 Reiyo : the class of this is just out of the world extraterrestrial.

03) 🟠 Emilie Adams : the song is almost fine but is just so generic. I seriously expected so much after the second verse opened up a little with the basses but… fell flat on the very next chorus.

04) 🟢 Tinashe : imagine a world in which she doesn’t snap.

05) 🟡 Yves Tumor : expected full on troll but it wasn’t bad.

06) 🟠 RALPH : a little watered down to be honest. Didn’t really give me life as it is supposed to.

07) 🟡 Brave Girls : can’t deny this was fun af. But didn’t really blow me away.

08) 🟢 Stray Kids : fucking icons.

09) 🟠 Omar Apollo : too retro and not much reinterpretation for me.

10) 🟢 Jessie J : it’s Jessie so you know it slaps but honestly for her… doesn’t slap hard tho.

11) 🔴 Abigail Barlow : sounds like a 2013 YouTube cover artist fists original song.

12) 🟠 Peking Duk : trippy enough but didn’t really excite me.

13) 🟢 Bree Runway : this is what got me introduced to her and the class in this is just beyond me.

14) 🔴 Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal : ok.

15) 🟡 Bebe Rexha : a very impressive vocal glow up for sure but the song is admittedly a little tame.

16) 🔴 Lamp : are we still going this?

17) 🟢 Est-Her : gagatrondra on this honestly. Absolutely beautiful.

18) 🟢 seeyousoon : isn’t it illegal for alle rappers to slap this hard?

19) 🟢 AWA : my queen.

20) 🟡 Shortparis : it was brilliant at moments but dull at others.

21) 🟡 The Happy Fits : once again obviously fine but didn’t really blow me away.

22) 🟡 Kevin Abstract : lyrics great. The rest… idk..

23) 🟠 Pink Fantasy : headache-y almost.

24) 🟠 2far2jump : yeah it’s pretty clear this genre already said everything.

25) 🟠 Lydmor : honestly? A little bit.

26) 🔴 Pinguini Tattici Nucleari : love them but thus their worst.

27) 🔴 Patrisha : a little cheap tbh.

28) 🟠 Mysie : I don’t really get it I’m afraid.

29) 🔴 Sickotoy x MARUV : can we say it? It’s a hot mess.
1057 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Mabel – She does have a good voice and this song does it’s best to drive that but the music is just too dated for my taste
02) Reiyo – Oh god this is just boring as hell with that singing is so bad like she is mumbling through the song with no effort
03) Emilie Adams – All I can hear is the music and I already hate it with it sounding whack like someone randomly making it thinking it will sound good
04) Tinashe – She got a smooth voice and I like the cool rhythm of the song that breezes by but the rapper doesn’t add anything
05) Yves Tumor – His vocals are grating and I don’t like the music with it seemingly feeling like it will stop at any moment
06) RALPH – Yes now this is what I call a funky jam that has me grinning all the way through with that great beat and it’s just fantastic
07) Brave Girls – This song is all about fun and it’s like a party is going on and this is such a nice summer anthem that has me craving for more
08) Stray Kids – Uh I don’t like the chaotic energy of this with the song being disjointed and the singers don’t gel with each other’s styles
09) Omar Apollo – This went by quick and it’s very bland with not much value going on here and it will be forgotten
10) Jessie J – Where has this girl been throughout the years coming back with a banger of a song that showcases her unbelievable vocal range that has me repeating the song all day long
11) Abigail Barlow – I find this to be somewhat weird by the music but damn I can’t resist that unique charm that has me grooving along
12) Peking Duk – It’s nice with the vocalist giving a good performance but the chorus didn’t help the flow of the song
13) Bree Runway – Wait is this it because man what a disappointment as I expected so much more and the beat here is so obnoxious that makes me want to die
14) Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal – Now this feels like a weird fever dream that makes no sense at all and it is just so bonkers and the singing is very annoying
15) Bebe Rexha – This is what I’m talking about with how she gives a great sounding tune that has me rocking my head from side to side
16) Lamp – Is this song even from this century because it sounds so boring and dated and I’m struggling to even stay awake
17) Est-Her – Sadly the song doesn’t go anyway that is remotely interesting with his voice being so bland and boring and I can’t get through this to save my life
18) seeyousoon – Ha this is not going on my playlist anytime soon with their rapping having no timing and the beat is just too damn repetitive
19) AWA – Wow her vocals are very powerful and so seductive to my ears and I really love this one bringing the ethnic vibes in a whole new way to satisfy my needs
20) Shortparis – This is just plain awful from start to finish and that music is giving me headaches that never seem to end
21) The Happy Fits – I love a nice little jam with a beat that has me smiling along and this is a cute song that just makes me happy
22) Kevin Abstract – I feel sick listening to this with how the music is non-existent and the singer doesn’t give any energy to this
23) Pink Fantasy – Okay I wasn’t expecting this but I can’t help to love it with the beat being so infectious and metal really suits them to a key
24) 2far2jump – Yeah, I’m here for this with the music being just perfection and the singer has that great energy that raises the song all the way up
25) Lydmor – Oh is this meant to be a dance track because it sounds more like a drag and what is that singing with how it’s laughable awful
26) Pinguini Tattici Nucleari – I can see good moments here with his singing being unique to hear but the music is kind of bland to get through
27) Patrisha – There is potential with the female vocalist but that was ruined with the other elements of the song as the male rapper and the obnoxious music just ruins it
28) Mysie – He has got a sweet and gentle voice that sounds so pure but the song is not the right type for this singer sadly
29) Sickotoy x MARUV – Is this really the same MARUV who sang siren song with how this is a sad downhill spiral with the song being pathetic to hear
1057 days 4 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Mabel - Let Them Know : This is pop, reinvented. And I'm not here for it. I get that euphoric atmosphere at the beginning and then from there I'm just losing it. This could have been very good if several changes were made.

02 : Reiyo - November : So soothing and relaxing, mhm... I feel like I'm at a classy bar and I'm sipping upon my coffee because I don't want alcohol. STAY SAFE varlto.

03 : Emilie Adams - Monogamy : This chorus just annoys me. I like BANKS but this is no BANKS... The verses are very good, but the chorus feels like it was written and bland and yeah no not really. Probably a winner though?

04 : Tinashe ft. Buddy - Pasadena : I never was a strong Tinashinator to be honest. But this is very nice. This is cute, yeah. Wish there was an additional something. Mhm.

05 : Yves Tumor - Gospel For A New Century : I mean I like Yves but I don't like this song of theirs to be honest. It just grates on my ears like eww no.

06 : RALPH - Love Potion : This is some generic tripe, no no no.

07 : Brave Girls - Chi Mat Ba Ram : This is so sugary and sweet which is exactly why it is NOT for me, as you all should know... Nice attempt.

08 : Stray Kids - God Menu : I was so excited for a few seconds and then I was like no no. Like Monogamy, make some changes to this and I would like this a lot more.

09 : Omar Apollo - So Good : This is really good wtf I'm in love with Omar Apollo. I was bored for a while and then those synths came in and I was like mhm... very good.

10 : Jessie J - I Want Love : I can relate to Jessie J on a personal level but one of those levels is not in her music. Bless her heart for trying though.

11 : Abigail Barlow - Heartbreak Hotel : This is bleh and dated, sorry.

12 : Peking Duk - Chemicals : I am a fan of Peking Duk every now and then. This song is the and. It's fine? Like bleh.

13 : Bree Runway - All Night : Yeah this is it. So smooth and rewarding and relaxing.

14 : Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal - Ooh La La Tu Hai Meri Fantasy Full Song : I am one for the Bollywood, and this gem is no exception. Like yes, exactly. Go off.

15 : Bebe Rexha - Sacrifice : I can't take this woman seriously anymore. This is fine? Thanks.

16 : Lamp - 1998 : This is so smooth and relaxing mhm. Exactly the mood I'm in right now. This is nice.

17 : Est-her - Feel You There : I like this artist sometimes. This is a bit more generic but it's still nice. The visualiser is a bit weird, but I like the symphonic atmosphere.

18 : seeyousoon - Faster Please : mhm yes exactly, the flavour. Go off in my ears I love this. This girl.... fuck me.

19 : AWA - 24/7 : It's fine? Not that much my thing but it's cute. Feels a bit one note.

20 : Shortparis - Govorit Moskva : One of my songs of the year... So good and fresh and unique and flavourful and mhm yes this is exactly the sort of piece I need.

21 : The Happy Fits - Hold Me Down : Criminal. Jk. Not so much it's ok. Has an Irish sound to it. That advertisement at the end though, please..

22 : Kevin Abstract - Miserable America : Oh this goes off no question. This symphonic sound is just perfect, love it love it. I feel the connection to this. Exactly.

23 : Pink Fantasy - Poison : Starts off a bit flat, but then the screaming comes in and you all know I love some good screaming, it's true. That sells me so much. Mhm... The rest of the song is not on the level of the scream.

24 : 2far2jump - The Fall : Wish this had bit more of an identity to it?

25 : Lydmor - If You Want Capacity : I always find this woman funny, and this started pretty okay. And then it goes to the Do I Bore You and I really liked that sound. A very nice piece.

26 : Pinguini Tattici Nucleari - Ridere : Please.. Now this is criminal.

27 : Patrisha ft. Su$hi Takeøut, rolands če - Patrisha bija šeit : I feel bad for the Americans and Canadians who can't watch this European cultural visual masterpiece. Do you remember the time PATRISHA won the Tengaged Song Contest? I do.

28 : Mysie - Seven Nights : I really like Mysie so I feel sad to say that this fell rather flat for me? I don't know, wasn't really feeling it that much... As I could have. I still like it though.

29 : SICKOTOY ft. Maruv - Call 9/11 : As a MARUV fan, this direction really saddens and bores me. Like mhm thanks but go play it somewhere else. I don't know what she's doing anymore. I LOVE GUN WEEK. This piece is kinda funny to me too, like it sends me.
1057 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
1) Mabel- It's just so...average, and not standout-ey at all. It's just...the most AVERAGE song ever sent to TSC

2) Reiyo- Perfect deathslot, cause it's hard to get DULLER than this

3) Emilie Adams- It seems like something a certain group of people in this game SIMP for, but not for me

4) Tinashe- Ignoring the rapper, this is a pretty nice song! If this contest continues to be so bad, probably getting points

5) Yves Tumor- This gave me a tumor

6) Ralph- Nothing standout, another average TSC song tbh

7) Brave Girls- Alright, this is actually a bop1 I kind of loved this! BEST SO FAR, LADIES

8) Stray Kids- This is too much of a mess to be enjoyable

9) Omar Apollo- Screwed by going so early, no way I'll remember this by the end

10) Jessie J- Jessie J, you received, I'm sorry, ZERO POINTS

11) Abigail Barlow- It's ok, but ok in this TSC means it's quality HELP, PLEASE

12) Peking Duck- Just another average song, literally nothing standing out here

13) Bree Runway- OK, THIS IS JUST A BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, GIMME MORE

14) Bappi Lahiri- GO OFF, HAVE WE FINALLY GOTTEN TO THE BOP SONGS? THIS IS ACTUALLY A LOT OF FUN AND THE VIBES I GET FROM THIS ARE REALLY GOOD SO YESSSS

15) Bebe Rexha- It exists, it's still not bad, but the previous two songs overshadow this majorly

16) Lamp- let me guess, this is winning TSC cause it's "Art?". I'm gonna start listening to this when I can't get to sleep, this somehow manages to be even DULLER than Reiyo

17) Est-Her- I have no idea what I just witnessed, but I liked it!

18) Seeyousoon- Another song I didn't really care for, but isn't bad

19) AWA- Ohhh, another song I kind of liked! The ethnic vibes SLAY

20) Shortparis- I had MULTIPLE aneurysms

21) The Happy Fits- A nice little song, not gonna get high in my points, but it was nice enough for one listen

22) Kevin Abstract- This is just extremely dull for me. This is something I can see deeply BORING and DRY people simping for

23) Pink Fantasy- This got me UP after that! This was honestly kind of a bop, I want some more please!

24) 2far2jump- Another song that doesn't do much for me, but as it's towards the end, it has the chance to stick in my head

25) Lydmor- I really have no idea anymore...

26) Pinguni Tattici Nucleari- This almost convinced me to drown myself in the toilet...

27) Patrisha- OK, BOP OF THE NIGHT! MESS, ADORE, SO MANY WORDS, AMAZING! E BIJA SEIT

28) Mysie- It's fine, it just doesn't excite me, and it just followed the best song tonight, so a little overshadowed

29) SICKOTOY + MARUV- When I saw MARUV I was so excited, then this DIED
1056 days 21 hours ago
J2999
001. Mabel - 'Let Them Know' : I’d heard a bit of this song already, yeah it’s decent, fine. Mabel’s stuff doesn’t do masses for me, it's never a bad listen like I ultimately LIKE it but yes.
002. Reiyo - 'November' : Oh my days this was not it for me this was not, there wasn’t even a vid to try keep myself remotely entertained, yeah just no. We all make choices and that was definitely a choice.
003. Emilie Adams - 'Monogamy' : This has some strong parts to it, other parts that don’t do as much but it’s strong parts really do good, especially the chorus.
004. Tinashe - 'Pasadena (ft. Buddy)' : Fine song, sorta comes and goes but it’s rather pleasant overall I suppose.
005. Yves Tumor - 'Gospel For A New Century' : Well thanks for the kick to finally reverify my YouTube for age-restricted stuff. This… wasn’t worth that, but eh it’s not bad.
006. RALPH - 'Love Potion' : I kinda like this, sorta, it’s decent, I know after a few listens I’d be over it but for a first time yes this is decent.
007. Brave Girls - 'Chi Mat Ba Ram' : This is actually decent enough like it’s sorta one of the best so far… I vibe with this a good amount.
008. Stray Kids - 'God Menu (神메뉴)' : Scary how I like two Kpop songs this week…. this is a good song yeah I quite like it. DU DU DU DU DU DU.
009. Omar Apollo - 'So Good' : Oh I thought I was gonna like this more than I did. Shame. I mean it’s like alright, but I just thought it would be something I’d get myself more into I suppose.
010. Jessie J - 'I Want Love' : Jessie J… I’m sorry, 0 points. Actually it’s like fine, but yes.
011. Abigail Barlow - 'Heartbreak Hotel' : This is pleasant enough I suppose. Has a couple decent parts to it. But I was kinda past it after the first minute or so.
012. Peking Duk - 'Chemicals' : Oh wait but the music here is kinda a serve. This song escalated quickly. The singing is fine but yeah the best part by a landslide the music.
013. Bree Runway - 'All Night' : It’s like not for me, but I appreciate it still. The last min or so is good yes.
014. Bappi Lahiri & Shreya Ghoshal - 'Ooh La La Tu Hai Meri Fantasy Full Song' : ?????????? I have absolutely NO idea what to make of this. Initially it was like… yikes… stop it… but then it sorta became iconic???? I don’t even know, I’ll just smile and nod and move on. This was a rollercoaster ride.
015. Bebe Rexha - 'Sacrifice' : Ohh I loosely recognise this song, I like some of Bebe Rexha’s stuff and was concerned I wouldn’t this, but yeah it’s good. Not the kinda thing I’d go out my way to listen to, but I like it.
016. Lamp - '1998' : I’m pretty sure I’ve heard many TSC songs on the same vibe as this before, and same as all of them, they’re like pleasant but basically do nothing for me bar come and go.
017. Est-Her - 'Feel You There' : This was a really good listen. I like this a lot. Good song. It hits very well.
018. seeyousoon - 'Faster Please' : To an extent I like this, but a lot of it also doesn’t do a great deal for me either so yeah 50/50.
019. AWA - '24/7' : Initially I thought I could’ve gotten into this, but yeah that didn’t last too long. It’s alright with some good parts, but yeah not for me overall.
020. Shortparis - 'Moscow Speaking (Говорит Москва)' : I expected to be a fan of this, but in actuality… I was less so unfortunately. Way too long also.
021. The Happy Fits - 'Hold Me Down' : Definitely good parts to this. Not the best but like I’ll take it yes, some solid parts also.
022. Kevin Abstract - 'Miserable America' : I partially like this, but also feel meh about others parts, quite a 50/50 but more positive.
023. Pink Fantasy - 'Poison' : This is pretty pleasant, a good K-Pop song at least. K-pop really said it’s coming this week.
024. 2far2jump - 'The Fall' : He has a good voice, I like this overall yes. Nothing outstanding but still good.
025. Lydmor - 'If You Want Capacity' : To answer the Q she repeats; yes. I am kinda bored. Not like BAD but never again either.
026. Pinguini Tattici Nucleari - 'Ridere' : This is simply a good Italian song, nothing more to ask for.
027. Patrisha - 'Patrisha bija šeit (ft. Su$hi Takeøut, rolands če)' : I do know I probably shouldn’t like this, but I do like it. Especially the part instantly before the chorus, I do wish that lasted longer.
028. Mysie - 'Seven Nights' : Eh not really for me, but I don’t dislike it either I guess.
029. Sickotoy x MARUV - 'Call 911' : Oh I thought this would be better than it was, realistically kinda just ehhhh. Fine closure but I do wish this had been better.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!