This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 440 Final

Topic » TSC 440 Final

1077 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Shiri Maimon - Social distance dancing and sitting. This was cute, I didn’t quite enjoy the accordion but tis alright.
02) Julia Jean-Baptiste – Gorgeous vocals, the song itself is a little bit too chill for me but this is was enjoyable from start to finish.
03) The Warning – Yes bitch sing it. That chorus is probably the best chorus for a long time.
04) Carpark North – Well this is a lot more generic than I thought this would be.
05) Chris Crocker -I can’t. Did you know that he’s really good friends with Adore? .mp4 sends me
06) Sigrid – This is cute, generic as well, but it gets the job done.
07) Middlemist Red – HUNGARY? Ahem…um…ahem…cough…splutter….ahem…cough cough
08) Brandy – Soeaking of generic…but it has to be generic, it’s for Disney so I get it. None of the Disney Princesses are ‘girls next door’ tbh but I like the sentiment. Maybe Mulan fits this song well, maybe Moana too…? Who knows :p  I like this. She has a great vocal.
09) Kim Petres – Petres serving it up again, I do miss her purple dildo tower phase. Petres Petres Petres. This is pretty strong. Yes I know her surname is Petras before you @@@@ me.
10) Phum Viphurit – I like the vibe but what was up with the instruments sounding like they were dying?
11) Andrea Valle – Not fully convinced with this one. I like the vibe but it kinda just stays one note throughout
12) The Dollyrots – I mean…it’s cute….for me, the warning wins.
13) Japanese Breakfast – Again, nothing remarkable here for me…this benefits fro a mid place running order cos if it was in the first few songs I would struggle to remember this.
14) FAANGS – Yeah this is pretty strong, like her vocal and the song in general. Yeah potential winner imo.
15) Avalon Lurks – This is differently a vibe contest huh? Yeah ok…nothing I will come back to
16) Sergey Lazarev – No Sergey…not gonna happen…not today…not tomorrow…
17) fromis_9 – Yes…..Yessssssss….just slay….just slay me…..yesssssss
18) Emotional Oranges – another song selling vibe…it’s ok…nothing I will come back to again.
19) Carson Coma – This was a mess but I enjoyed it haha? It was fun and kept me engaged.
20) Ashnikko – Yeah…I tried enjoying it, but I couldn’t enjoy it…I dunno it was just very forced
21) Nervo & Carla Monroe – Generic entry that actually slaps kinda…although the piano cold have stayed at home.
22) Enhypen – Oh wow….take a bow….wowowowowowowoooooooowwww…..this was fantastic, had such power and oomph to it.
23) Poli Genova – Yes Poli….!!! It’s a little generic but actually solid enough to do well I think.
24) Ryota – That guitar scraping…I’m sure you’re gonna get lots of comments about how cute and pleasant this is…so here is another one.
25) David Rees – Now this is how you do cute. Very  enjoyable. :)
26) Luca & Julia – Another vibe song…it’s fine, not going to make an impact on my final standings though lol
27) Fangoria – YES! So much joy and soul! YES! Yes it sounds dated but you don’t care cos how catchy and how much good fun it is! YES BITCH SLAY!
28) Iggy Azalea – as if…this was never submitted. I have listened to this quite a bit this week thanks to Mr Talian…it’s good.
29) Jon Batiste – INTERESTING. I love his vocal and the vibe here. I could see this winning.Great ender.

12 songs I wanted to vote for. Sorry if your song didn’t make it :(
1077 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Did her phone keep going off when she was recording this?
2. Feel like this would be sung in a coffee shop
3. This is right up my street. I loved this!
4. Quite a generic sounding song. Didn't care for this
5. Super trashy but I was living for it
6. This really grew on me! I was vibing along
7. His voice takes a bit of warming up to. The song is quite good though
8. A bit cheesy but I did quite like this
9. Love her! Another great song from her
10. This was a big load of nothing
11. This felt like it was lacking something
12. Well I absolutely loved this!
13. Really dig the sound to this
14. Her voice is kind of annoying
15. I really enjoy the mood of this song
16. This was so cheesy! Lol
17. Not my cup of tea
18. It was fine
19. I was vibing to this. Has a sort of horror movie feel to it
20. Will someone hit the snooze button on the alarm clock!
21. Love the 90s sounding beat drop!
22. Better than I expected it to be!
23. This felt a little lackluster
24. Well that was boring
25. That was cute!
26. I was vibing along to this until the man came in! Didn't care for his voice!
27. Well I absolutely loved this!
28. Such a bop! Deserved so much better!
29. His voice is kind of annoying
1077 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Shiri Maimon - well. i wanted to get behind this but it was just so generic for its genre without the punch or the pizzazz that rly makes it interesting. middle of the road israeli pop, i was bored, moving on.

02) Julia Jean-Baptiste - weirdly one of the songs i've come back to from this contest? i DO love the language of lurvvvvve after all. and yeah this is just so expensive and transcendent to me. some COULD write this off as elevator music but my god the bossanova twinge to this song is just so cool. it's a really pleasant listen, gorjuss all around and i'm surprised at how much i'm into it! serveeee.

03) The Warning - this is fine. again, like shiri maimon, i just find this a lil too generic for its genre. nothing wrong with that on paper BUT this kind of sound is not my thing unless it's executed well. again, motr, but i do like the chorus melody! wish there was a better song behind it but u can't have everything i assume!

04) Carpark North - i can't even dislike this honestly... that overambitious dramatic edm build up to that laughably anti climactic drop gave me a lot of ironic enjoyment. i would ALMOST give this a pass but the children singing absolutely killed any chances of that happening. i suppose it's going for anthemic but it just comes across as lame. getting a lot of "if this is your fight song you're gonna lose" energy from this.

05) Chris Crocker - LMAOOOO... but i -DO- like this. i do have a soft spot for this kind of horribly dated and cheap 2010s britney wannabe music and what can i say? i am biased towards liking this heidi montag album track out of principle. i actually really like the chorus LOL and while it verges on being way too cheap for me to dip out, it's iconic and trashy enough for me to stay tuned.

06) Sigrid - there's something so incredibly off putting about sigrid to me. like there's a certain aura about her that i'm not into. maybe it's the fact that this is just kinda motr? yeah idk i mean it's a decent, well executed even, song BUT it's such discover weekly-core that i can't rly get excited about it. maybe it's a grower? i -am- feeling it a little more in a second listen. HOWEVER, that post-chorus/outro is absolutely deelish.

07) Middlemist Red - not to be dramatic or whatever but this was kind of a nightmare to get through. WAAYYYYY too long, the vocal was DREADFUL to follow (he wasn't on key?? was there even a key???) and overall this was just uninteresting and meh. talk about overstaying its' welcome. i guess it's not the worst thing i've ever heard? good for middlemist red then!

08) Brandy - given the chance i would absolutely lay on the road and get my skull ran over by brandy norwood's 2007 land rover on the 405 freeway. i can't tell if this is my bias getting on the way but i genuinely think this is pretty fun too? nice afrobeat production and, well, they don't call her the vocal bible for nothing! the lyrics are very
https://i.imgur.com/F8a535r.gif
BUT doesn't take the song away from being an absolute ray of sunshine. i did have fun. i DID move. something for the summertime!

09) Kim Petres - this was -the- biggest SHOOT i could give in 2019... in 2021 i've kinda grown out of it BUT i do still like this song. it's no rachel-stevens-leftover-demo 'personal hell' BUT it's definetly the second best song on clarity and... ya it just slaps! the chorus is SUCH a rush, specially that final chorus HELLO???? unforch the production kinda stays at the same one note throughout but it's still a serviceable piece of basic pop. don't like this nearly as much as i used to but i still enjoy it! bop a bit.

10) Phum Viphurit - there's definetly a lot of potential here, i for one am ALL into the 70s style neo soul vibes/influences this has, but unfortunately it's a bit of a non-event isn't it? it's a decent song and i did actually enjoy this a lot more on a second listen, but it's still not clicking for me like i want it to. not bad, but won't be on my top 10 of songs this week either.

11) Andrea Valle - i mean... i don't really know what to say here. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN STRUCK BY LIGHTNING?????????????????!!!!!!!!!! as we speak, this song has already cracked my top 10 most played songs of the year LMAO. it's definetly not to everyone's taste BUT my goodness this song is LACEDDDDD with crack and i just can't get enough of it. i think the point that rly makes it for me is the second post-chorus building up to the bridge, it's just so sleek and seductive and LUSH and i honestly could go on about it all day. genuinely one of my favorite songs i've ever found through tsc and i salute the sender for sending such an audible masterpiece. hugs

12) The Dollyrots - honestly this is super fun! it's verging on being a little TEW juvenile but i appreciated how nostalgic and 90s punk-ish it was. i'm not sure where this falls on my ratings but i had fun with this.

13) Japanese Breakfast - blood on sunday WILL be shed mark my words. i really did have either "be sweet" or "posing in bondage" ready to go for next week AND THEN U SEND THIS...???? FINE, whatever, this is still really good! i still haven't heard jubilee in its entirety but i lurved the singles and i like this one too! it's tongue in cheek and fun, just wouldn't say it's up to par with both of those songs. but like i said, bop! and it IS a grower. COULDA used an extra minute though but it's aiight. bop!

14) FAANGS - god the way absolutely everyone was losing their shit over this nondescript woman who has apparently been sent in the past? well, whatever. this is a bit of a bop innit? i'm not sure i'm living for it as much as the other girls are BUT it does get better in repeated listens... the chorus is meh but the production rly makes up for this song's faults. i feel like i need more time w this song to decide on how i truly feel about it, but as it stands? it's good, and a potential winner i reckon!

15) Avalon Lurks - that sample is SOOOO delicious and literally the only reason to care about this song. that said, i do like this a bit! just a total vibe and i LOOOOVE how LA is just oozing off of it. i have no idea where this will land on my rankings but this is kind of a bop. elite background music, not sure where to rank it as part of this specific song contest.

16) Sergey Lazarev - points for the hilarious music video i guess? the song was bad and non descript and i don't really care about this. probably will do way better than it has any right to. sigh!

17) fromis_9 - queens but i never really bought into this song? it's a bit of a bop but they've executed this sound better more recently with "airplane mode" and "we go", this song has always felt super safe to me. it's a rly pleasant listen and i love the hooks on this thing, just wished it had more edge to it.

18) Emotional Oranges - heard this one before on tiktok and i like this enough! the bassline is delicious and it's sleek and a cute sized bop. it's been said but channel tres really does elevate anything with his presence and voice my gawsh... i don't have any strong feelings on this, just a pretty sleek song.

19) Carson Coma - this is good! while i'm not exactly keen on the verses, that chorus AAAAAHHBSOLUTELY more than makes up for it. i do wish i liked this more but objectively it's pretty neat, and i can totally see this contending for the win, that chorus is just *chef's kiss*. maybe this will grow on me in repeated listens but ya not bad whatsoever!! just wish the verses were better. def need some more time with this too.

20) Ashnikko - *holds megaphone* I 🗣️ GAVE 🗣️ YOUR 🗣️ GIRLFRIEND 🗣️ CUNNILINGUS 🗣️ ON 🗣️ MY 🗣️ COUCH!!!!!!!! ashnikko is honestly so hit or miss with me BUT this is a hit. i like the minimalist production AND ashnikko's presence is just so fun on this. and like others have pointed out, princess nokia just elevates this. the POWER she held by making a christina mililegend reference on her verse? we don't deserve her. but ya this is a bawp.

21) Nervo & Carla Monroe - was honestly ready to give this one a pass but that brutal piano drop absolutely killed my vibes. i guess i get the appeal but i just find this rly motr. it's whatever i guess!

22) Enhypen - there's something really nostalgic about this that i can't pinpoint, like it feels very 2012 in a weird way? but YESSSS this spanks. that chorus is such a moment and the production just GIVES. it's a stomper, its' field is STOMPING awright. not rly a lot more to say about this other than yes this GOESSSS.

23) Poli Genova - LOL i've heard this in search of bulgarian songs and... i hate that i like this. it's an incredible mundane song but the chorus is genuinely catchy and it's an enjoyable song. prolly won't be fighting for my top 10 but this is way better than it has any right being! KIND of a bop LOL.

24) Ryota - really pretty and cinematic, the instrumentation on this is divine. another song that idk where it will land on my ranks but it's gorg... that bridge made me feel things.

25) David Rees - odio! a! les! marico- *gets microphone snatched away from me* BUT actually this isn't nearly as bad as the visuals make it out to be. wouldn't say i'm necessarily living here, definetly heard more cute gay bops that do this specific genre better. cute and decent enough, i'm just not getting as much as i want from this song unforch. but it's pretty cute! and not the swinging bat scene u know what get the nextdoorstudios actors out of here i'm over it

26) Luca & Julia - i'll admit i had written this off as an okay pleasant indie song UNTIL that chorus pulled me in for a ride. i just know i'd probably be more receptive to this if it had visuals BUTTTTT i do actually like this quite a bit! rly pleasant and cute. vocals r pleasant and that chorus is super fun, just a pretty pretty song!

27) Fangoria - oh HEEEERE we go. one of the songs i came back to from this week the most, this is just SO SO fun. the absolutely bombastic electronic production and i LOOOOVE the chorus to this, it's just super fun and well... fruity! this whole song is 2 gay 2 lift and i for one love that about it. a song for the fruits at the clubs with the bloodshot tired eyes who just did m3th and a gram of coke in the bathroom!!! odio a les maricones!!!!!<3<3<3 but on a real note, fangoria. if ur reading this. pls release an extended mix to this song. pls. i need a full two minutes of that instrumental just GOING and GOING. pls fangoria pls. pls. ty.

28) Iggy Azalea - gagged this is even eligible but not surprised this flopped. this song sucks ass! not rly much to it, moving on!

29) Jon Batiste - i really wanted this to serve and well... i like it! but not nearly as much as i did in a first listen however? it's a pretty joyous and light-hearted charleston type of song, and while i do like it, the cracks kinda started to show for me. maybe another song i need more time with, but as it stands, i do like it.
1076 days 22 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Shiri Maimon - Tipa : This one starts off intriguingly, her vocal trawls you in and makes you feel as if you're going to go through a Jennifer Lopez telenovela. Ay. This is very low energy, and isn't really giving me with a lot. It's not bad, just a tad uninspired. I don't hate this as much as the other girls this week. I can imagine the sensations of my corpse transcending into purgatory with this piece.

02 : Julia Jean-Baptiste - Faux amours : This started off so glamorously with that vocal coming in on me, you can hear that she put a lot of effort into this piece. Like, wow... It feels like a solid piece to drink a mocha in the Parisian café at 10 a.m.. Which is a dream I hope for. That chorus comes in and makes you sway along, with her silky self really carrying the piece to higher levels. A stunning vocal here. I expect the song to stay on the same level, but it just glorifies itself by that last chorus.. whew, I'm in love.

03 : The Warning - Choke : This title took me aback. As someone that enjoys some consensual choking (future TSC entry? ;)). This rock piece started off rather slow, you hear that gritty guitar come in and you know these girls mean business. Until they open their mouths. I don't like the combination of her voice with the song that much, if I'm quite honest with you. She surely does have some pipes on her still though. That chorus tells me that she has a presence, and she does what she does. That's all, really... Was hoping for a grungier feel with a songtitle like that.

04 : Carpark North - When We Were Kids : This 'group' weren't able to salvage themselves since their collaboration with Stine Bramsen around six years ago. This song exemplifies that in the truest form. This drop just didn't give me anything, the energy truly was lacking and I wasn't feeling this piece whatsoever. Yikes, what a bore.

05 : Chris Crocker - Freak of Nature : I was literally talking to my 'boyfriend' about Chris Crocker a day before this TSC final was posted and I was taken aback to see the name there. Apparently his sister was listening to him, and I wasn't too familiar with his work. I will have to check out his other material at some point. An iconic stamp exists to this piece, but I can't lie when I say that I'm not sold.

06 : Sigrid - Mirror : I see that this man has made her return. The upcoming entry played at the same time at this initially, and it sounded even better. This is not too bad, better than her other thing. The verses start good, but that chorus is just what one would expect from Sigrid, a dated sound which does nothing for my ears, fortunately or unfortunately. It's a step in the right direction in her musical career, but I'm still in no way sold by this mediocrity.

07 : Middlemist Red - Blue Moon : I don't get the hate for this. I actually rather enjoyed this? For what it was, at least. It's relatively one note but it was cute for what it did. That siren like sound grew me in a little bit more. Those minimalist synths towards the end are a work of art as well, feels very noir.

08 : Brandy - Starting Now : LMAO please !! I love the video, bless her heart, she's done her best, I can just see it and feel it. Other than that, this is very mediocre and I feel bland. I feel as if my reviews from here are going to get shorter as I feel less inspired and I want to go watch my TV show Designated Survivor. I'm on the second season right now, and I'm really enjoying it actually.

09 : Kim Petras - Do Me : Not the right song to send of hers, in my book. She has much better. Not that I'm comparing, as I wouldn't like this song regardless. But it's a shame, she was one of my potential upcoming artists and this boring, bland, and uninspired piece was sent. Yawn.

10 : Phum Viphurit - Lover Boy : I swear I've heard this somewhere before, and it's seriously bugging me as to where that may be... Can't quite place my finger on it. This piece is nice, solid, has a nice rollback quality to it, and I feel as if I am one with the music. Smooth voice, cute, and that's it. Nothing that pushes the boat out or anything, but it's something for sure.

11 : Andrea Vallé - Lovergirl : Well... duh. Give it to me ma'am. What a sultry piece with an amazing vocal. Enjoy this quite a lot, that chorus is glam and the way she manages to pick it up and up to new heights really captivates me in. Stunning and glamorous, so good.

12 : The Dollyrots - Animal : I did not get what I bargained for with this song. I didn't particularly enjoy it much. This sort of sound is what I utterly despise in all of these pieces. Utterly despicable. Yikes. Reminds me of some Teen Rock nightmare.

13 : Japanese Breakfast - Savage Good Boy : This one, I've always followed this group subconsciously, but never really delved into them much despite hearing many a rave thing from them. Really wish this went somewhere, I so desperately wanted it, but there was an inkling of it lost upon me. Cute. It got interesting at the end, for it to abruptly end.

14 : FAANGS - Relapse : Very mediocre but it does its job just fine. Cute piece, but I wouldn't come back to this. I enjoyed this to an extent. British pop at its moment. Right. Moving.

15 : Avalon Lurks - Papi Chulo : Yess. Love the glamorous of her voice and the way it progresses smoothly in my ears. Like yes mom, give it to me. Love this piece from top to bottom. Very solid, reverbs perfectly. I want to watch my show.

16 : Sergey Lazarev - 7 tsifr : Please... I left this song in the distant past, I did not need nor want this to show up in any TSC week. Bleh, like honestly, I'm just not feeling it. This feels so dated in a bad way. Welcome to Eurovision 2022.

17 : fromis_9 - Feel Good : Didn't enjoy this that much, it's a tad too sugary for me. Really wish this was a song which went in a different direction, in that case, it could have really been a moment. As it stands, eh?

18 : Emotional Oranges ft. Channel Tres - All That : Whew.... This is it. Love me some good Channel Tres, his voice is just so silky and sexy on my ears like I feel like I need to add it to my sex playlist the instant I hear it, but that form is not for it. The combination of all their voices together. I lived for some people thinking that the first chorus was Channel like no no... These lyrics are a bit cheap, I must be honest. At the same time though, I really was feeling it. I wished it picked up higher towards the end.

19 : Carson Coma - Pók : Oh wow. This started off like a song I just felt like I knew I was going to hate. Like that first verse does nothing to draw me in? I was expecting another disappointing rock song this week, I was. And then ?? That chorus. The way this man just shouted at me like I was his son. Fuck. I was impressed. It has an almost symphonic sound to it, but one that hooks you in slowly but surely? Something about this one has got it. That guitar like... damn. These Hungarians sure had a point to make.

20 : Ashnikko ft. Princess Nokia - Slumber Party : I went into this not expecting to like it that much. I came out of it feeling like a slut. It's true. And I felt so empowered by the Latvian Ashnikko. I loved it like mhm. I wish there was an additional point here to hook me in even further. Then Princess Nokia comes in!! Like mhm. I know this won't be a thing for a lot of people, but it's here for me and I'm like mhm... this piece has hooked me fully.

21 : Nervo & Carla Monroe - Gotta Be You : Sorry, this style of music isn't for me. I was so bored by it. Perhaps in a certain form of club setting, but this is Tengaged Song Contest, the polar opposite of a club in terms of environment. I'm so tired with this piece, my apologies to the user who sent it, who I'm sure is a highly respectable individual.

22 : ENHYPEN - Drunk-Dazed : I guess this is our landslide winner, everyone? And I understand why, Tom was right like... This has an almost early 10s feel to it, but it really hooks you in in a way which grabs you. That chorus? Infectious. It slaps everywhere. I imagine this piece picking up all the awards. Like, mhm. Period. Yes. Exactly. Congratulations PennyTranStationFan, you are the winner this week. I just feel it in my bones it's you, I do.

23 : Poli Genova - How We End Up : Bless her heart for trying, I support this icon in doing whatever she wants to do. Like mhm... Period. This song on the other hand is a bit bland and does nothing for me, but that's a majority of her discography for me. I think her style of music should stay in the past, but I hope her personality will stay here, because there are many a Bulgarian icon I know and am aware of.

24 : RYOTA - A Sky Full of Stars : Oh my, I'm not tearing up... You're tearing up. These strings are hooking me in from the word go and I just know that I hear the emotion in this piece. For a while it stays a bit flat, whilst still beautiful, but it's just working itself up gradually to the explosion of harmony that makes my heart sway back and forth in a way. This may be a weird comparison, but there's this site which constantly updates all the latest Wikipedia edits across several language versions of the site. It's called Hatnote. This piece would fit perfectly on it, because it sounds exactly like the dings that each edit makes. A weird comparison, I know. But it's just so eclectic. And warm. And mhm. Like... yes. So fucking good. ilovetosing, please call me, because I need your emotional spirit in my heart and mind.

25 : David Rees - Me gusta un chico : Naur. But the vers top is cute in this. Can someone get me his Instagram? Thanks.

26 : Luca & Julia ft. The Wonderlands - Mad : This started off like a generic American indie piece. Not expecting much here. Then that glamorous chorus comes in and I'm like whew.... Do it like you should Luca and or Julia. This man comes in and I'm feeling it. So stunning. I did what I did and they said what they said. I love it to the extent. I think?

27 : Fangoria - Momentismo Absoluto : Please... dlksmflk This Fangoria song?! Alright. There's something about this I just can't connect with. I wish I could, but I just can't. It's not clicking for me... Very one piece. :)

28 : Iggy Azalea - Team : LMAO please... Iggy has better. This is one of her flatter tracks, and I thought that when it was released. This is NOT a song for the girls. Stay in your lane.

29 : Jon Batiste - I Need You : This thumbnail was giving me musical cringe. You don't understand how much I hate musicals guys and girlies. You really don't. I feel it as soon as it starts though. I hear his voice, and it's connecting to my soul. It makes me sway a bit. I tend to cringe this music, but something about this made me smile? I don't smile a lot to music. Awo. I love the rap but that chorus is not going to fully grab me in. This is very on the cusp. I feel like this is a piece we may be coming back to in the future though? I get that aura.
1076 days 20 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Shiri Maimon - This was cute, but it needed a LOT more. Completely lacked any kind of progression or payoff, and even what I’m guessing was supposed to be the climax of the song was just uneventful.

2. Julia Jean-Baptiste - Yeah I’m not really feeling elevator music fantasy this week.

3. The Warning - Love the vocal, love the bridge, but I’m not really sold on the rest of the song besides the instrumental. The parts I like do make the entry as a whole pretty solid, though.

4. Carpark North - Oh christ oh no oh no. Also bestie where is the drop.

5. Chris Crocker - This is so funny I almost want to point it just for how speechless it left me, but I guess we’ll see how good everything else is.

6. Sigrid - I actually really enjoyed this. Didn’t leave much of an impact the first time I heard it but it’s really fun and cute on a second listen. Pleasant surprise.

7. Middlemist Red - Hated this song in ESCT, hate it even more here. I was worried it was never going to end.

8. Brandy - This is so incredibly basic. I’m sorry to all the Brandy stans but we all know y’all would hate this if her name wasn’t attached to it.

9. Kim Petras - This made no points I’m afraid. Horrid lyrics, no progression, but idk what else I would expect from Dr. Luke.

10. Phum Viphurit - I really wanted this to be good but it just goes nowhere and also doesn’t have any discernible melody?

11. Andrea Valle - This is so good? The production absolutely slays, delicious.

12. The Dollyrots - Not for me sorry.

13. Japanese Breakfast - I haven’t heard their other songs so I can’t comment on what this entry should have been but this was so incredibly boring that I was about to comment that it needed to be shorter and then realized it was less than 2 and a half minutes.

14. FAANGS - Not bad aside from the ending. Not my favorite, but I enjoyed most of it.

15. avalon lurks - I’m so bored.

16. Sergey Lazarev - Genuinely sounds like a slightly more polished version of The Ride.

17. Fromis_9 - YES MY MOMS HAVE ARRIVED! I adore this song, one of my most played songs of the year, everything about it is just stunning.

18. Emotional Oranges - No more Channel Tres. Society has progressed past the need for Channel Tres.

19. Carson Coma - Was fully ready to write this off but that CHORUS.just completely went off. Loved it.

20. Ashnikko - .

21. NERVO & Carla Monroe - Not feeling the drop, which this song desperately needed to save it.

22. ENHYPEN - DADS!!! It’s been a while since we had male k-pop, and while I prefer Given-Taken, this is still an absolute BANGER.

23. Poli Genova - Was expecting this to be terrible with how much the LP was dreading it but I’m kind of bopping? Not the most dynamic song in the world but I like the production and the chorus is simple but fun.

24. RYOTA - Oh this is GORGEOUS I’m in love. The atmosphere, the build, everything is just stunning.

25. David Rees - A mi también me gusta un chico, y también me gusta la cancion un poquito! Es muy lindo.

26. Luca & Julia - I’m surprised this has so few views! Nothing exactly groundbreaking, but it’s a nice-sounding song with really solid production. I enjoyed this.

27. Fangoria - I can’t focus on the actual song to critique anything because the bassline is so overpowering. Gave me a headache. Maybe it’s just my headphones, but this is a no.

28. Iggy Azalea - Deadass thought I turned on Black Mamba on accident for a second. Yeah this is just bad! Hate the lyricism, hate the instrumental even more.

29. Jon Batiste - I love the jazz-style instrumental and the chorus, but the verses really knock this down for me. Stellar styling, unenjoyable raps.
1076 days 20 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟢 Shiri Maimon : I am not a fan of big samples but this disguised almost flawlessly I couldn’t help but stan.

02) 🟡 Julia Jean-Baptiste : this was smith but didn’t bring me in a full on journey.

03) 🔴 The Warning : kinda very noise-y.

04) 🔴 Carpark North : nothing new or exciting I am afraid.

05) 🟠 Chris Crocker : it wasn’t like the worst thing ok?

06) 🟡 Sigrid : fun but didn’t go the extra mile for me.

07) 🟢 Middlemist Red : this made me feel badass.

08) 🟠 Brandy : she’s an icon but this song is basic af.

09) 🟡 Kim Petres : it was good enough but not to the point I feel I will get back to it.

10) 🔴 Phum Viphurit : this was meh.

11) 🟢 Andrea Valle : this was mesmerizing, trippy and just so good.

12) 🔴 The Dollyrots : idk who thinks rock in 2021 is still a good idea.

13) 🟠 Japanese Breakfast : it fell flat pretty soon but it wasn’t that bad.

14) 🟠 FAANGS : now I get all the “edgy” comments I got the last time I submitted them.

15) 🔴 Avalon Lurks : I might be a little old fashioned but I like my songs to go somewhere.

16) 🟠 Sergey Lazarev : wasn’t horrid but godsooutdated.

17) 🟡 fromis_9 : it was fine. I enjoyed it but didn’t lose my mind.

18) 🟡 Emotional Oranges : like before, it was fun but didn’t blow me away.

19) 🟢 Carson Coma : I loved how it opened up towards the end.

20) 🟢 Ashnikko : can’t decide if this si a masterpiece or pure trash. For now... it’s a masterpiece.

21) 🔴 Nervo & Carla Monroe : this was definitely outdated.

22) 🟠 Enhypen : this was a slightly fresher version of the song before.

23) 🟡 Poli Genova : nothing new but still fun enough.

24) 🔴 Ryota : honestly this dragged a lot.
25) 🟡 David Rees : it was fine but couldn’t get into it completely.

26) 🟠 Luca & Julia : basses we’re great but the rest was a little underwhelming.

27) 🟡 Fangoria : I feel Italian and Spanish are similar in this as in dance music they kinda feel too mechanic. The song was good but I don’t think being in Spanish helped.

28) 🟢 Iggy Azalea : wtf… You didn’t enter this before? Bop.

29) 🟢 Jon Batiste : I was already sold and then that spoken part came along. Stunning.
1076 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
01) Shiri Maimon - I loved the way this opened and it was going towards being a bop but I was honestly expecting more from the chorus. Decent overall.

02) Julia Jean-Baptiste - You have such a beautiful voice but this was pretty boring to listen to. Its an alright track.

03) The Warning - Now this is a banger! Love the whole rock vibe and I could totally see me listening to this frequently.

04) Carpark North - This was actually an alright song. I loved the lyrics and I think it carried the song. Quite enjoyed it.

05) Chris Crocker - What did I just watch? Its a bit cringe for me. Not great at all.

06) Sigrid - This one is definitely a stand out for me based on what I have heard from so far. Very easy to groove to. Bop

07) Middlemist Red - Yeah this just aint my vibe. Your voice is straining to listen to.

08) Brandy - Love the disney references and you have such a lovely voice that goes well with the song. Underrated bop

09) Kim Petres -  Well hello bop! This is gonna do really well I think. It just has everything you are looking for in a winning song. So catchy and definitely getting added to a playlist.

10) Phum Viphurit - I wasnt expecting that voice but this was a cute song. I dont know if its enough to win but it was a good listen

11) Andrea Valle - This would of been so much better if your voice wasnt so modified. This was a miss for me.

12) The Dollyrots - I loved the beat of the song but overall it was a bit cheesy for me.

13) Japanese Breakfast - It was a bit boring tbh. Not much going on to get invested into the song.

14) FAANGS - Loved the beat of the song. This is lowkey a bop and could definitely see myself listening to this outside the competition.

15) Avalon Lurks - Its not my vibe at all and too boring for me to listen to it.

16) Sergey Lazarev - This is an alright submission but kind of lose me with the chorus.

17) fromis_9 - One of the better ones that I have heard so far. Has a good beat and like all kpop, very catchy.

18) Emotional Oranges - Eh it was an ok song that sounds like another song I have heard before.

19) Carson Coma - This wasnt much until it got to the chorus and I was fully in but then kind of lost me again right after it. Cool voice tho.

20) Ashnikko - Ive seen many people hype this song up on twitter and here but I was honestly expecting more from this based on the hype.

21) Nervo & Carla Monroe - Seems like a typical song with a drop in it. Nothing special here really.

22) Enhypen - A BOP. This is already on my playlist and been listening to it daily since it came out. Im glad so many other people like this and hope they also check out the album because every song on it is a bop. Proud Engene!

23) Poli Genova - Ok bop. This was very simple but it got my attention right away. Had me grooving.

24) Ryota - Such a beautiful voice. I dont know what you were saying but I will definitely be checking out the lyrics later as it seems you are telling a touching story.

25) David Rees - This was a cute song. Loved the drop and the story was easy to follow.

26) Luca & Julia - Whoever was singing in the beginning had an amazing voice and this would of ranked high if it was just her singing. Overall it was an alright song.

27) Fangoria - This was very weird and definitely not my type of vibe. At least it wasnt boring tho.

28) Iggy Azalea - No thank you

29) Jon Batiste - This started out great but once you started rapping it lost me very quickly.
1076 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) Shiri Maimon - Pretty voice but the song wasn’t exciting
02) Julia Jean-Baptiste - Boring as fuck put me to sleep. Monotone yawn
03) The Warning - Dated, but in a good way. Felt like early 2000s pop rock and I was into it
04) Carpark North - This was sweet. A little boring, but a nice message and it wasn’t bad
05) Chris Crocker - LMAO ok I know it’s stupid but I was super into it, it was fun! Sexual bop
06) Sigrid - Love this! Nice verses good chorus good message loved it
07) Middlemist Red - Yeah this was bad
08) Brandy - Queen! Could’ve used a little more but she has such a pretty voice and I really liked this
09) Kim Petres - I don’t even like her but this is such a catchy bop. Def a dance club tune
10) Phum Viphurit - Zzzzzzzzz this gave me nothing
11) Andrea Valle - Felt cheap and I thought it was really terrible I wanted to claw my eyes out
12) The Dollyrots - Iconicccc this was such a bop I was jamming along. Super fun, def giving me 2000s vibes and I was super into it. Fun lyrics, super catchy. Yup!
13) Japanese Breakfast - Loved the lyrics in this song and the chorus was good. Wasn’t amazing, but it was solid!
14) FAANGS - This was good. Blends in with the typical edgy white girl pop song we get every week but I liked it. Probably won’t remember it in two days though
15) Avalon Lurks - Low budget and boring. This felt very poorly produced
16) Sergey Lazarev - Nice breath of fresh air. We get a song similar to this every week now but it was needed this week! It was different
17) fromis_9 - Can’t lie, I was super into this! One of the best kpop songs I’ve heard bc it’s not my thing. This was upbeat and an easy listen. Def something to dance along to
18) Emotional Oranges - Wasn’t crazy about it, but not terrible
19) Carson Coma - Did not like this at all, found it very annoying
20) Ashnikko - Ratchet, annoying. This is some gay baiting shit
21) Nervo & Carla Monroe - Really liked this. I like some EDM and it wasn’t too overpowering, her voice very soothing and I think it went well together
22) Enhypen - This was fun. The music video really bothered me why is there a water fountain in the middle of this empty room…like?? But it was a vibe
23) Poli Genova - This should have been better than it was. Had potential, but fell flat. Gave me nothing at all.
24) Ryota - This was a nice visual ya know it told a story, but the “song”? No. It was just like nothing.
25) David Rees - Hated this. I found the song to be annoying and the video was cringe.
26) Luca & Julia - This was chill. A nice change, I liked the guitar in this a lot.
27) Fangoria - This was a lot and it just was overwhelming to listen to late at night while I’m tired. Annoying.
28) Iggy Azalea - QUEEN. She only releases bops. This song is iconic and catchy af and empowering. Mom.
29) Jon Batiste - I could tell by the thumbnail that I would hate this and the thumbnail was giving me Happy by Pharrell vibes. It wasn’t quite THAT bad, but it was certainly corny and I hated it.
1076 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
claw your eyes out
1076 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
claw your eyes out
1076 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
claw your eyes out
1076 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
claw your eyes out
1076 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
anyways i love katharine isabelle so much

01) Shiri Maimon - Sure this is cute and stuff but this is, like, the first time a song with (Prod. by) in the title and I’m not leaving entertained. How sad.
02) Julia Jean-Baptiste - Oh this is stun ! like yass pretty and gorgeous french bop ! yeah. I really like this!
03) The Warning - this is so blah. I wish it was taylor momsen instead so bad.
04) Carpark North - this is making me wish i continued watching see no evil 2 after katharine isabelle died instead of closing the tab to do tsc. I hate this so much. Literal hell.
05) Chris Crocker - you mean to tell me this didn’t come out in 2008? But honestly…. This is so good LMFAO…. Like i unironically stan. Anyways, that poor banana omg…
06) Sigrid - It’s cute but leaves no impact. It’s just here. I like the music video though!
07) Middlemist Red - I forgot this song existed and now my whole night is ruined. I rather watch Katharine Isabelle get murdered for like no reason again than listen to this shit.
08) Brandy - Does brandy not have other songs or… but anyways this is so bad but the vocals ate !! brandy queen.
09) Kim Petres - yeah like kim petras is awful but i can’t make this not bop you know? Like there was an actual time in my life where “baby be my qb while i’m throwing it back” was the most genius lyric i have ever heard. Yeah.
10) Phum Viphurit - The girl in this mv is so pretty ! and that’s it for positivity! No but this isn’t that bad… it’s just kinda annoying.
11) Andrea Valle - this is genuinely one of the best songs ever made. I can’t wait for it to win tomorrow/today I guess? Yeah! BOP!!!!!
12) The Dollyrots - I don’t remember this snapping as hard as it does now in the listening party but yeah! This is kinda slaying. Yeah.
13) Japanese Breakfast - No because I was planning on sending posing in bondage next week and when i saw japanese breakfast in the line up i was like “aw :( but at least i get to 12 the best song ever made!!” and then it’s this. And I’m just confused as to why you wouldn’t send posing in bondage???? Anyways, I like this! I do! It’s just not as good as posing in bondage.
14) FAANGS - this is cute! It grew on me since the listening party so like yeah! Bop kinda!
15) Avalon Lurks - loving this lana del rey kali uchis mashup. It’s so gorgeous. I’m kinda obsessed with this song! But also like she’s so pretty I love her. I want to be her.
16) Sergey Lazarev - This song is like so funny for no reason but also the music video is so
17) fromis_9 - kinda serving! And like the chorus???? So good. Like so good.
18) Emotional Oranges - Ugh this is so good! And channel tres just elevates this! I wish there was more of the girl though! But yeah! Bop!
19) Carson Coma - This is cute! This is what I think the beatles sound like but I can’t actually be bothered to listen to them. I did watch part of that one movie that consisted of music from the beatles but yeah. Anyways, I like this!
20) Ashnikko - This song has been stuck in my head since the listening party… like ugh bop!!! And miss nokia definitely carried this song. Yeah. Also this reminds me of the scene in the craft: legacy where they were all like “i love princess nokia!!!
‘ and then like 10 minutes after they say that, they have a dance montage to one of her songs. Yeah.
21) Nervo & Carla Monroe - I'm bored! We’ve seen this sng plenty of times and it's nothing special!
22) Enhypen - A song by a male kpop group and it doesn’t suck? Like it’s actually good? I’m kinda shocked… but yeah! Bop!
23) Poli Genova - yass walmart chromatica ! anyways this is cute and stuff i guess!
24) Ryota - Yeah….. I’m bored.
25) David Rees - Since it’s pride month I’ll let this [REDACTED]try slide. But yeah… I don’t hate this… I actually like it… I fear. But like maybe ag cook should stick to producing music.
26) Luca & Julia - This sounds exactly like a quirky romcom starry zooey deschanel.
27) Fangoria - Sorry I’ve never been a cher kind of gay :(
28) Iggy Azalea - I’m pretty sure has better. Yeah. This is cute I guess though!
29) Jon Batiste - Well. It’s definitely fun! I love parts of it! And that’s kinda it.
1076 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Quartering this week for easier

01) Shiri Maimon - its fine. a bit dull to open with
02) Julia Jean-Baptiste - this was death slotted for a reason
03) The Warning - why am i so into bad rock lately wow.
04) Carpark North - MOR EDM. meh
05) Chris Crocker - LMAO I LOVE THIS
06) Sigrid - i think this so fucking generic lmao
07) Middlemist Red - bad.

08) Brandy - this was actually very good lmao
09) Kim Petres - i mean yeah she could shit on my face and i would point her
10) Phum Viphurit - bad bad bad bad
11) Andrea Valle - a bit too chill for me but this isnt bad
12) The Dollyrots - i quite enjoyed this one as well
13) Japanese Breakfast - a bit dull for me
14) FAANGS - more of my style honestly so i quite like this to
15) Avalon Lurks - i expected this to be better sad

16) Sergey Lazarev - i stan him LMAO
17) fromis_9 - this is good a-pop. not my fav but passable
18) Emotional Oranges - i am not the audience. bad.
19) Carson Coma - this was kinda MOR but leaning on good. meh
20) Ashnikko - was waiting for this to show up. this is fine but i hate her voice so much
21) Nervo & Carla Monroe - i mean could this be more basic LMAO
22) Enhypen - LMAO i quite enjoyed this

23) Poli Genova - i have to point her for personal reasons. this is fine. it is as turkey said. walmart chromatica LMAO
24) Ryota - WHO IS SENDING THESE
25) David Rees - this is getting horny points. sorry xo
26) Luca & Julia - bored
27) Fangoria- this is actually good LMAOOOOOOO
28) Iggy Azalea - LMAO she has better but i stan her being here
29) Jon Batiste - not really my style of music sorry.
1076 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
mamas a busy girl this weekend i’m STRESSED

01) Shiri Maimon - queen i think
02) Julia Jean-Baptiste - FRANCAIS! the lang of lurrrve... jai adorearrr dis sóng!!!
03) The Warning - i’ll let the goth girlies live this weekend. it’s ok just not for me
04) Carpark North - my man era is over
05) Chris Crocker - iconic
06) Sigrid - it’s good but it’s a boring choice nd i hope it doesn’t win for that reason.. she’s done better. gentrification me thinks
07) Middlemist Red - i dislike this sorry
08) Brandy - 😭😭😭😭😭 oh hell naw
09) Kim Petres - i’m over the hatred i had for her.. this serve
10) Phum Viphurit - yh lovergirl washed this srry
11) Andrea Valle - this queen. wish i sent it months ago but i felt like she’d be paid dust. glad she’s finally cannon in tsc she deserves this win mwah
12) The Dollyrots - i want to like it more
13) Japanese Breakfast - posing in bondage is better
14) FAANGS - queen i has this in my list also but it’s a bit on the basic side for me but still a cute pop song!!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!