This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 429 Final

Topic » TSC 429 Final

1192 days 13 hours ago
Natepresnell
Imagine thinking I wouldn’t jury when Aitana is literally right there asking for my points

01) Apollo Love - I liked this. It’s borderline repetitive but overall still my kind of thing. I feel like this would get annoying with a lot of repeated listens but luckily I haven’t listened to it since its semi!
02) Madison Beer - I get Lana Del Rey vibes from this which is a good thing.
03) THE BLOSSOM - It’s okay, it’s kind of bland.
04) Eivør - I wanted to like this I did but it’s just too slow for me. The chorus is kind of the best part.
05) Meg Myers - This is super interesting. Not something I would listen to but it definitely has my attention the entire way through.
06) Jake Bugg - If I’m honest, I wasn’t very impressed by this the first time. I’ll admit it’s better on a second listen but I’m still not fully sold on it.
07) Faouzia & John Legend - I had never heard this song in full cause I thought it was so boring but honestly, I was wrong. This song is so pretty and I don’t know why it gets so much hate in the TSC chat.
08) Kota Banks - I kinda was tricked with the first 5 seconds. I’m properly listening to the lyrics and LMAO? It’s still a fun song
09) Aitana - Perfection
10) D'allant - I won’t lie I am bored
11) Stark - Another slow song that isn’t really doing much for me.
12) BUNT. - Oh yes I really liked this, not much else to say.
13) Chairlift - I didn’t mind this in the semi but it’s not doing much for me on a second listen.
14) TRAMP STAMPS - It’s okay but I feel like I’ve heard this done a million times before.
15) sød ven - I was into this for like the first minute but it kinda drags on. I needed a change at some point.
16) Alina Pash - One thing I’ll say is that this definitely stands out this week among a lot of the other generic stuff. It’s not bad.
17) Joey Yung - Oh wow I’m sorry to all of the other songs that I called boring.
18) Sam Creighton - I feel like it’s missing something, it’s just fine.
19) Against The Current - I usually hate rock but this doesn’t overdo it and it’s actually quite enjoyable.
20) Larkins - Yeah this was good. I really like the chorus. I think I enjoyed it more the first time but it’s still fine overall.
21) Allison Ponthier - I feel like this definitely had potential. It just needed to be a bit shorter because it drags at some parts.
22) Ulrikke - I hadn’t heard this one before, I don’t mind it.
23) Dr. Peacock - I’m not sure, I tried to like this because usually this is something I like but I just ended up finding it annoying more than anything.
1192 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
hey
1192 days 13 hours ago
varlto
hi.
1192 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
this contest doesn't exist for me
1192 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
i wouldnt piss on the majority of sunday voters if they were on fire
1192 days 13 hours ago
turkeylover
i can't stop spinning
1192 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
hey everyone and WELCOME to the results show of TSC 429!

before we begin, we have a very special guest to open the stage. queens and future winner of ESCT Honey Hime spared some of their precious time preparing for ESCT 40 to show up here and give us a performance of their entry "HONEY HYPE" *everyone applauds*

Okay! Everybody voted + we have 8 jurors so 31 votes altogether!
Who's who coming in a min!
1192 days 13 hours ago
varlto
HONEY HIME
1192 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm honey hyped
1192 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
x
1192 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
x
1192 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
x
1192 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
x
1192 days 13 hours ago
turkeylover
x
1192 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
x

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!