This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 406 Final

Topic » TSC 406 Final

1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Destra Garcia - 'Permission Slip'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Chic - 'Boogie All Night (ft. Nao)'

Alt:
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Troye Sivan - 'Easy'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
18) Meghan Trainor - 'No Excuses'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
19) Hannah Jane Lewis - 'Frozen Frames'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
20) MOMOLAND - 'Thumbs Up'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
21) Kylie Minogue - 'Say Something'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
22) Charli XCX - '3AM (Pull Up) (ft. MØ)'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
23) Leah Kate - 'Used to This'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
24) Chung Ha - 'Play'
1388 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 24 songs have been posted!

The final will be hosted at 3:00 PM EST/8 PM BST on SUNDAY.

Your votes are due at 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST. Any votes sent after this deadline will NOT be counted.
1388 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
1387 days 21 hours ago
Talian
01) Ira Losco : This sounds like some generic Baby K Italian summer song. At points this sounded exactly like her. Overall I get this was too mononote to actually go somewhere like I wanted it to.

02) Weyes Blood : Ok this was fine. Not the best ballad ever and at times it felt a little bit too artsy but overall is a smash for me.

03) CUT_ : I am not usually a fan of these soft female songs but this was fine enough. It didn’t completely blow me away and it’s a soft toot. Still a toot tho.

04) Taylor Swift : I am sorry but no. There is no way in hell I am entertaining this. If she wasn’t unbearable enough doing that revenge pop now that she is trying to be 🚬 An ArTiSt DaRlInG🚬 it’s even worse. I don’t usually get mad at songs but no. No.

05) Voyage x Breskvica : Kinda cheap. Very fun tho. Like... don’t expect too much from me but I had a good time for sure.

06) The Band Perry : Never been a fan of their precious works but fuck of this new era is giving me life. Have a good life would have been a straight 12 but this is fine as well.

07) Ricki-Lee : Lol at this not breaking the year rule and being the most 2004 thing I have ever seen and heard. But instead of a throwback nostalgia kinda thing it just gave me a “seen it heard it all already” kinda vibe. Also they should fire whoever put thy trumpet sound on the track.

08) Agoney : Ok you already know that I will stan any Spanish song you ever give me (maybe... not rap or raggaeton but you get the point) and you give me a dark Spanish song? I am deceased.

09) UPSAHL : This is just lazy bitchiness and I am so in for it. I am a bitch and I am effortless at it. Yes mama.

10) Alanis Morissette : We can go home. This is winning. As it should. I am banning from TG anyone who doesn’t 12 this. The disrespect will not be tolerated.

11) LEDGER : Kinda edgy. Kinda outdated. Kinda gave me life. In a trashy way. But still...

12) Zara Larsson : I think I have liked a 0 songs she has ever done. But this... ok girly give it to me. Like seriously let’s arrange this because I fuck with this hard.

13) Ashe : Discovered this jewel hours before the semis were posted. Didn’t even bother trying submitting this because I knew someone else already had and I wasn’t wrong. This is amazing. This is how you do artsy ballads. Amazing.

14) RIELL : Ok this was heavily outdated. It didn’t stimulate me anyhow I am afraid .

15) Destra Garcia : Oh my it has been a hot minute since this genre was relevant hasn’t it? I mean... it’s not bad but honestly I am little unimpressed.

16) Chic : Ok it was fun. Pretty much on the funky wave trend. I am not completely sold but it was fine enough.

17) Troye Sivan : I stan him bit this song is not it.

18) Meghan Trainor : Thsi isn’t even in her top 10 best songs so... I don’t know. It’s not dreadful but also the chorus doesn’t do it for me.

19) Hannah Jane Lewis : Kinda basic. Didn’t really excite me.

20) MOMOLAND : Oh ok this was fun. Didn’t really like the drop chorus but also I was having too much fun to care.

21) Kylie Minogue : I am sorry but if this is the biggest production of Australia... we’ll. We have a problem. I am sorry but I feel this is her worst opening single ever.

22) Charli XCX : This sounded very childish to me. I don’t like the lyrics repeating like that. I don’t even know why. It’s pretty common. But here they kinda get on my nerves.

23) Leah Kate : Ok this one literally gave me life. This basses were amazing honestly. I feel the chorus could have used at least a change of key somewhere but hey... I sta need this either way.

24) Chung Ha : KPOP is bringing it this contest. I feel this one of the best of the year. Very western. But still manages to keep its identity. And that chorus is everything.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!