This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 406 Final

Topic » TSC 406 Final

1373 days 19 hours ago
dragotistic
here are Zeptis's comments I deleted for ~suspense

01) Ira Losco - Like the sound of the song, wouldn’t mind if it randomly popped up on the radio, I wouldn’t turn around. That being said, still kinda average.
02) Weyes Blood - Almost fell asleep at the beginning :S
03) CUT_ - who names themselves CUT_. This song was meh
04) Taylor Swift - 4:55 >.< really pushin it there. While I haven’t listened to most of folklore, there is NO way this is the best song you could have chosen from the album. This song is just eh. Also it’s way too long, I got the point after 2 minutes.
05) Voyage x Breskvica - I do not understand. I mean I LITERALLY do not understand. Who submitted this.
06) The Band Perry - Definitely no what I would expect from them, for sure not a perfect song either but, kinda like the beat tbh. Not bad, not bad at all.
07) Ricki-Lee - Honestly, this song kidna slapped, not sure about the bridge, but other then that, a solid pop song about sex!
08) Agoney - Coudln’t understand a single word, but I didn’t mind staring at the lead singer for 4 minutes. Songwise, I feel like if I was able to understand the lyrics, cuz the music video was well done, and I didn’t mind the music itself. But language barrier being what it is, can’t really attach myself to this song all the strongly
09) UPSAHL - I listened to this song more, after initially listening to it, and I kinda grew to like it a lot. Good song, can relate tbh
10) Alanis Morissette - Decent song. I appreciate the message of the song (as I sit here literally gulping down a cup of knock off Bailey’s. I enjoy that the music video literally spelt out the meaning of the song for me LOL. AN all around experience tbh.
11) LEDGER - Sound myself appreciating rock songs more recently, especially from bands with female leads, this song was right up my alley.
12) Zara Larsson - I’ve always been and Zara stan, and everytime I listen to this song, it reminds me why I love her. Great song!
13) Ashe - generic, meh song. Actually, now that I’m thinking about it, lyrics were basic as all hell. Literally nothing original about this song
14) RIELL - This song screams British to me,  Not bad, just didn’t hit the spot for me.
15) Destra Garcia - LOL, that’s all I can think of
16) Chic - Got a good 80s vibe from this song. A nice song to dance to at a disco night at dah club.
17) Troye Sivan - Autotuned to heck. YAWN
18) Meghan Trainor - All her music sounds the same. Thank god it was only 2.5 minutes.
19) Hannah Jane Lewis - I like her voice, like the song too. I’ll give this another listen later

20) MOMOLAND - 82 floor, no elevator
21) Kylie Minogue - More 80s vibes, Kind of a bop, not a 10/10, but not bad.
22) Charli XCX - Not convinced MO and Charlie XCX are different people. But listening to this song, I realize they are, and mo is a worse version of charlie xcx. Meh song.
23) Leah Kate - Nice beat, but other than that, just meh.
24) Chung Ha - I’m torn with this song, can’t decide if it’s another generic kpop song, or if it’s iconic. Hmmmm. Upon second listen, it kinda slaps, so I’ve decided, it’s iconic. Especially love all the bits of the video with the lamborghini pretending to be a bull (it’s a not so subtle metophore).
1373 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thanks for hosting Ryan, Dan and Rick!
Well done Eoin!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!