This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 388 Final

Topic » TSC 388 Final

1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
Welcome to the Final of TSC 388! We had 34 entries. From there, we had 11 entries qualify from each Semi Final. Here is the order in which the contestants will be performing:

1. Hanna Ferm
2. City Girls
3. Taryn Manning
4. Salvatore Ganacci
5. Secret Weapons
6. Morgan James
7. Klara Hammarstrom
8. Overcoats
9. Conrad
10. LIZOT
11. MIREI
12. Elijah N
13. fromis_9
14. Karencitta
15. Thorsteinn Einarsson
16. Tabitha Nauser
17. Ellise
18. Sophie Beem
19. KING
20. Mihaela Marinova
21. Anushqa
22. Miquela
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
To recap:

01) Hanna Ferm
02) City Girls
03) Taryn Manning
04) Salvatore Ganacci
05) Secret Weapons
06) Morgan James
07) Klara Hammarstrom
08) Overcoats
09) Conrad
10) LIZOT
11) MIREI
12) Elijah N
13) fromis_9
14) Karencitta
15) Thorsteinn Einarsson
16) Tabitha Nauser
17) Ellise
18) Sophie Beem
19) KING
20) Mihaela Marinova
21) Anushqa
22) Miquela
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
01) Hanna Ferm - 'Brave'

02) City Girls - 'You Tried It'

03) Taryn Manning - 'GLTCHLFE'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
04) Salvatore Ganacci - 'Kill A Soundboy'

05) Secret Weapons - 'Something New'

06) Morgan James - 'GIVE YOU UP'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
07) Klara Hammarstrom - 'Nobody'

08) Overcoats - 'Fire & Fury'

09) Conrad - 'No God'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
10) LIZOT - 'Menage a trois ft. Holy Molly'

11) MIREI - 'Lonely in Tokyo'

12) Elijah N - 'Stick Together'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
13) fromis_9 - 'LOVE BOMB'

14) Karencitta - 'No Apology (Wala Akong Paki)'

15) Thorsteinn Einarsson - 'Two Hearts'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
16) Tabitha Nauser - 'Bulletproof'

17) Ellise - 'Love Made Me Do It'

18) Sophie Beem - 'Girls Will Be Girls'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
19) KING - 'Mango'

20) Mihaela Marinova - 'Tiempo'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
21) Anushqa - 'Something in common'

22) Miquela - 'Speak Up'
1509 days 20 hours ago
Dusty12910
All 22 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and send your votes in PMs to Dusty12910.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 4 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, and the results will be hosted an hour after that.

Good luck all!
1509 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Hanna Ferm - Not surprised to see this qualify, but I am afraid that this might get forgotten in such a stacked contest. Still an iconic entry nevertheless, and I will definitely never forget that live performance from MF.
2. City Girls - NOT FEMALE RAP GETTING DEATHSLOTTED. Actually pretty good for a song in this genre, which is definitely an achievement since I tend to discard such tunes most of the time. Lost some of its magic when I first listened to it, so we'll see if it ends up on my scoreboard.
3. Taryn Manning - This is such a typical Billboard Dance / Club charts song, especially based on the quality of production this has. The chorus drop in this is such massive chaotic energy, but it does elevate the tune quite well. Somewhat memorable, but will likely struggle to cause much damage in the standings.
4. Salvatore Ganacci - Slightly annoying at times, though I guess I get what it was going for. Not horrible, but this sort of a thing has been executed much better in the past.
5. Secret Weapons - Some good production here. I initially thought the song was lacking a bit, but this has grown on me quite substantially. Could surprise in terms of its final result.
6. Morgan James - Horrible faux-soul with terrible vocal choices. Only qualified because "she is a good singer and it has a retro vibe."
7. Klara Hammarstrom - There are a lot of counter-melodies going on in the chorus which cancel each other out, causing it to sound more underwhelming than it should. Other than that, it's a very solid song.
8. Overcoats - Not what I expected from the chorus after this progression. This is a rather pleasant listen, but I feel like it is going to struggle on the leaderboard.
9. Conrad - Pretty strong chorus, definitely quite effective in its delivery. A pretty generic tune executed quite well, decent choice.
10. LIZOT - Very slick production, sexy-sounding from start to finish. Definitely very energetic which was much needed, good song. The question is, how was this MV allowed?
11. MIREI - This song keeps on popping up on my Instagram stories. Some really interesting production, and just a very intriguing product overall. The chorus could have delivered a bit more, but I am quite liking this as a whole. Could be a surprise contender.
12. Elijah N - Considering how this song sounds, its running order is quite telling of how it fared in its semi. Sounds so similar to "All Night" by Icona Pop..it does get slightly repetitive and annoying towards the end, I doubt this will be a popular choice on Sunday.
13. fromis_9 - Very glad to see it in the finals. Extremely polarising even for K-pop, but this is on the good side of it for me.
14. Karencitta - Slightly cheap-sounding drop, but the song overall is honestly good, even the rap verse was honestly decent. Could see this performing quite well.
15. Thorsteinn Einarsson - Nothing about this tune makes me wanna go back to it. Remarkably unremarkable.
16. Tabitha Nauser - The chorus ends rather abruptly, which makes it sound completely disjointed as a result. It feels more like an incomplete product than a song as it stands. Not sure about this, there are some good elements that slightly pull it up, but overall it's probably not as impactful as I'd like it to be.
17. Ellise - I like the production quirks in the chorus. It’s nothing hugely remarkable, but it’s an alright listen, shouldn't flop massively on the results day.
18. Sophie Beem - I guess this qualified just because it's upbeat and has some Kesha vibes. Dated song, there is absolutely nothing that makes me wanna come back to this.
19. KING - On paper I should be enjoying this, but there’s just something quite off about it. Doesn’t feel as effective as other songs in this style with a similar structure.
20. Mihaela Marinova - The drop slightly disappoints, but the product as a whole is quite good. Potential winner vibes.
21. Anushqa - Slightly too much going on in that drop, as the elements of it cancel each other out a bit. Overall, this is a pretty good song, another contender to clinch the title.
22. Miquela - There is absolutely nothing that makes this song stand out. Basic in its most mediocre form, even as a closer it doesn't leave any impact.
1509 days 18 hours ago
onemanarmy
10) LIZOT ft. Holy Molly - Menage A Trois - Lyrically it's not a masterpiece, The Production on the other hand Nailed it for this genre. Vocally the right choice was made for this. IT may not win everyone over however there is very high percentage here that I can see giving it a stamp of approval. With a strong 1st listen appeal I'm certain this will make the top half this week.

06) Morgan James - Give You Up - Lyrically it's a strong song, The Production is nothing modern for it's genre and felt dated. Vocally had me thinking Broadway more so than Soul which is what this was going for. It qualified perhaps on lyrics alone however I don't think that will keep it out of the bottom half this week.

08) Overcoats - Fire & Fury - Lyrically it's good. The Production is a nice blend of Country and Pop. Vocally it's harmonized well like something Wilson Phillips would do back in the day. IT won't appeal to all but fans of Wilson Phillips and The Corrs should be able to give it their stamp of approval. I do see this making the top half this week.

15) Thorsteinn Einarsson - Two Hearts - Lyrically it's a strong song. The Production lacked any kind of rhythm or flow. Vocally this could be anyone, not unique enough to stand out among the crowd. This may garner a few fans however I don't think it's strong enough for it's genre and will be in the bottom half this week.
1509 days 18 hours ago
onemanarmy
11) MIREI - Lonely in Tokyo - Lyrically it felt honest, Production was a bit tame but it worked well for this track. Vocally it complimented the production. This may not be a song we all go gaga over but I feel a good chunk of us will be able to connect with it landing it in the top half this week.

04) Salvatore Ganacci - Kill A Soundboy - Lyrically this was nonsense, Production was fun but not very interesting. Vocally is likely what got it qualified, it was unique which helps it stand out. Though there is indeed worse songs this week, there is also much better and I see this landing in the bottom half this week.

18) Sophie Beem - Girls Will Be Girls - Lyrically it's a fun anthem, Production is decent, Vocally it shows range and is unique which stood out. IT may have it's haters but I'm confident this could make the top half this week.

12) Elijah N - Stick Together - Lyrically not much to it, Production is fun and works. Vocally this was childish and a bit cringe. Another version of Same Difference pretty much which can be a guilty pleasure for some but I see this landing itself in the bottom half this week
1509 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Hanna Ferm - I've had chest pain for about a week and a half and it's nice to know the one that's been givin' me a heart attack.
02) City Girls - Baguettes roun' my neck, pussy stay wet.
03) Taryn Manning - Okay, Pennsatucky. Really was not expecting an EDM drop here. Hmm... it's not a bad attempt, but I'm a SF1 girl and I know for a fact already that there are a good handful+ of songs that I like more.
04) Salvatore Ganacci - One of my favorite ESCT entries for the current contest. Right up my alley.
05) Secret Weapons - I thought I would (and mostly wanted to) hate this, but there were points where I was into it more than I'd care to admit. Borderline cringe, but that could just be because of my usual tastes.
06) Morgan James - Cool throwback vibe. Not entirely sure it's my cup of tea, but it's outside of the box for TSC so I appreciate it.
07) Klara Hammarstrom - Haven't really listened to the studio cut of this much -- it's a cute song, but it's missing something to completely put it over the top for me.
08) Overcoats - Hmm... She's pretty. She's delicate. I'm sure there's a time/place/mood I could be in where I'd be more into as a whole, but right now isn't that time.
09) Conrad - I like his tone, not what I was expecting vocally. For a generic tune, it's got a soul to it.
10) LIZOT - HOLY MOLLY IS BACK. This quality would have fit right into S1, girls (and potentially knocked my pathetic ass out of qualifying). Dig it.
11) MIREI - This is really chill. Love the entire vibe of this, effortlessly cool despite not being flashy at all. Like!
12) Elijah N - Did not even have a comment in mind by the end of it, which is usually not a good sign. Felt numb to it.

13) fromis_9 -
Me, 7:51 PM
i want to see how predictable my k-pop taste is
will i like lovebomb?

Rick, 7:51 PM
no

Me, 7:51 PM
correct
lmfao
and that's my comment, so thank you

14) Karencitta - okay lmfao KARENCITTA, go off a lil bit.
15) Thorsteinn Einarsson - He's got a nice voice, not a huge fan of the song though. The only thing I could think is that Josef Salvat could make this sound interesting. ^_^
16) Tabitha Nauser - Very promising start. Was not in love with the chorus the first time around, hoping that changes, because this otherwise has all the elements I'm looking for. Grew on me a bit, but the chorus still doesn't fully get THERE for me. Regardless, it's good.
17) Ellise - With a lot of chill/cute stuff in this semi, this stands out with some edge and grit. (this comment doesn't fit as well now but honestly I'm not changing it, I still enjoy it!)
18) Sophie Beem - Snappy clappy. Did not expect that vocal after the talk-singing. This sound would have fit in much better a few years ago, but it's still a solid effort.
19) KING - Hips.
20) Mihaela Marinova - One of my favorite songs from the current ESCT and truly robbed of a spot in the final. Again, I'm such a slut for Bulgarian music like this.
21) Anushqa - Good choice. I thoroughly enjoyed the chorus and the verses weren't too far behind. Hips have been moved.
22) Miquela - She's a cute (real!) girl. Very much something I wouldn't skip if it came up on shuffle most of the time, but I wouldn't seek it out. Pleasant.
1509 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Hanna Ferm - I mean yeah I like it but I liked a lot of the other songs in Mello better and also sending this in “new artists” week kinda feels shameless.
02) City Girls - How did this qualify in the straight people semi exactly? It’s kinda funny LMAO
03) Taryn Manning - It wasn’t bad, not exactly what I expected from Pennsatucky but it’s not an unpleasant listen.
04) Salvatore Ganacci - Glad this qualified even with it getting death slotted in it’s semi. I liked this a lot.
05) Secret Weapons - Honestly, I fucking LOVE straight white people nonsense like this.
06) Morgan James - I honestly am not sure if I'm into this or not. I think I am? It's definitely not for everyone but it definitely got me grooving soooooo yeah work. I’m happy this qualified, definitely an outsider pick.
07) Klara Hammarstrom - i hate that i have to give alan points with this cheap cop-out.
08) Overcoats - It was cute! Don't know that id go back to this but yeah it was cute
09) Conrad - he lucky he pretty cuz this song didnt really do much for me. very decent but nothing more.
10) LIZOT - This literally plays all the time at the bathhouse on gay.fm! It is definitely a bop LOL. Gets kinda repetitive tho.
11) MIREI - I honestly wasn’t sure what to make of this song at first but after two listens, I’m definitely in love with it.
12) Elijah N - Johnny told me this sounded like All Night by Icona Pop and I cannot think about anything else but that song now LOL. It’s not bad though so :/
13) fromis_9 - This is very VERY cutesy and not entirely my type of Kpop. I didn’t hate it but I really loved Semi 1 so idk how this will do overall.
14) Karencitta - This is one of the best TSCs in recent memory. There’s over 15 songs I want to give points to I’m pretty sure. ESC REJECTS CAN DIE WITHOUT ME HAVING TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT!
15) Thorsteinn Einarsson - oh wow this is genuinely horrible. straight people back at it again i see.
16) Tabitha Nauser - Jesus christ idk how im gonna choose just 10 songs. These songs are all QUALITY.
17) Ellise - UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok so like i like this, a lot but the production quality like hurts this a lot and its upsetting me a lot. This is really good but it doesnt feel polished or something.
18) Sophie Beem - This was a genuine BOP and it's probably winning this week and I'm gonna be very happy to let it.
19) KING - i understand why everyone thought this was me LMAO this sounds like an Inna reject <3 I liked it
20) Mihaela Marinova - Johnny hating National Finalists’ discographies who didn’t even go to Eurovision is so fucking stupid. This was a bop lmao.
21) Anushqa - Honestly, this snapped pretty hard. It's definitely up my alley with the bollywood vibes and all that jazz. I liked her voice too, this was a good package!
22) Miquela - this was gonna be cute but then it got repetitive quickly and started to grate by the end. Meh. Shit closer.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!