This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 378 Final

Topic » TSC 378 Final

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
14) ODESZA - 'Divide'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
15) Tiffany Young - 'Run For Your Life'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
16) Kah-Lo - 'Exit Sign'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
17) Ava Max - 'Freaking Me Out'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
18) Viki Gabor - 'Superhero'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
19) RIKA - 'Hold On To Me'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
20) Dead At Eleven - 'Let Me Introduce You To Me'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
21) Trisha Paytas - 'Milk and Cookies'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
22) Marie-Mai - 'Oser Aimer'

1631 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
All 22 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1631 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Bea Miller - This was on my list either last year or the beginning of this year, my memory has gone to shit. Has lost most of its appeal for me, but I guess it's still slightly fun.
02) Rivers Cuomo - I went in with the expectation of loathing this. When it's right, it's right.
03) KEiiNO - Luckily a song I know is up in the running order after the last entry, so it's not at the disadvantage of being in the lingering stench. 'twas one of my back-ups this week -- have not been in love with any of their previous stuff, but this is super cute. Perhaps I've gotten used to the joiking, or maybe I just think it's better here. WHO KNOWS.
04) half•alive - Dug their last entry. Not so much into this one. Passed on by without making any sort of impact on me.
05) Melanie C - Subtly goes off. Cute and catchy. Me like. Mel C consistently putting out the best post-Spice Girls stuff of any of them.
06) YESEO - "Bitches Rule" - Me trying to fit in during HS as most of you were still learning how to walk and such. I'm old. Immediately drawn to this, has a dark/brooding quality to it that usually does it for me. My interest fell off for a bit, but ultimately, I came back around to being into it.
07) IZA, Ciara and Major Lazer - Gonna need some evapora to happen right now because this made me pretty w*t.
08) DJ Giovanni, Uch, Billy Brown - I'm fucking c a c k l i n g. I saw DJ Giovanni in the running order and thought this was gonna be Open Book, but then didn't see GinaMarie and was sooooo disappointed, BUT HERE WE ARE AND IT IS OPEN BOOK LMFAO. It's obviously and an awful trainwreck and one of the funniest attempts at a reality TV figure making music (and that's saying quite a bit), but this has so much of a nostalgia factor for me. A certain TSCer and I used to sing this shit 24/7 on call. <3 My heart wants to 12 this, but I absolutely won't.
09) ANTONIA - Short and sweet, I loved this. Genuinely think I'm going to listen to this again before moving on to the next song.
10) Lost Kings - Inoffensive, but feels like it's falling a bit short of some of the heavy hitters (for me, at least) thus far.
11) Discovery - Pleasantly surprised to find out this wasn't a troll entry after seeing the accepted penalty and video still shot. Had to rewind to check that my computer wasn't crashing after that super glitchy spot at about :30. I like the vibe of it more than anything. Not something I'd come back to, but it's fine outside of the super glitchy parts.
12) Natalia Jimenez - Potential grower, not a great one time/first time listen, I'm afraid.
13) Agnes - So relaxing and pretty, totally not what I was expecting after her last trance-y entry. Good stuff.
14) ODESZA - Think it's pretty unfortunate that this came right after Agnes, both gave me similar vibes in the sense that they're relaxing/pretty. For me, one of them was executed much better, and I'm sure you can guess which.
15) Tiffany Young - Okay Gaga. There's a lack of a real chorus, but I'll take that over a shitty uninspired drop almost all of the time. Feels slightly style over substance, but the style is so good that I truly don't care. All of that to say: it's a v good entry.
16) Kah-Lo - Glad someone entered it themselves because I was eventually going to do it, and I'm almost certain it would underperform. If TSC wasn't keen on FAKE.FUCKING.ID then they'll never truly be ready for Kah-Lo. A slightly repetitive (though that's not really a deterrent) bop.
17) Ava Max - Inoffensive, albeit pretty unspectacular song. In my mind, you kinda need to bring the HEAT if you're gonna submit an artist like this.
18) Viki Gabor - I wish Poland cared as much for their main Eurovision entries as they seemingly do about Junior Eurovision. Really good for Junior standards, still pretty good for any standards.
19) RIKA - Outside of the snappy/clappy bits, it's not a sound that I'm completely in love with, a bit non-descript in that way. That said, I mostly liked this.
20) Dead At Eleven - This was a thing that happened in TSC 378.
21) Trisha Paytas - This was also a thing that happened in TSC 378.
22) Marie-Mai - She's had decisively better TSC entries. It's fine, but I think I have 10 entries already that I've enjoyed more.
1631 days 6 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Bea Miller - oh this is genuinely good! Surprised I didn't hear about it before since I paid attention to what she released this year
02) Rivers Cuomo - if this week is the catchy n fun week I'm very happy with that! It's a toot
03) KEiiNO - seems like they're really trying to rest on spirit in the sky and I'm bored!
04) half•alive - well at least it's not KEIINO. But still bored. Like this song made me a little bit more tired.
05) Melanie C - this song took forever to take off, not a fan
06) YESEO - edgy but not bad
07) IZA, Ciara and Major Lazer - lol at this literally being shorter than the green eggs and ham song. I wouldn't mind hearing this in a club
08) DJ Giovanni, Uch, Billy Brown - ICONIC!!!!!!! BEST SONG OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!
09) ANTONIA - meh!
10) Lost Kings - something I knew before, both have done better but it's fine
11) Discovery - no
12) Natalia Jimenez - a breath of fresh air in this contest, I was captivated by the song!
13) Agnes - I heard this earlier when I was looking for a song. Idk if TSC would like the toned down feel of her but we'll find out! I didn't mind it
14) ODESZA - why is this so boring
15) Tiffany Young - definitely a bop. Wish the chorus delivered more because it could've done a lot more
16) Kah-Lo - fun chorus but the repetiveness of the song gets old quick
17) Ava Max - she's done better is a comment I feel like Ava always gets no matter the song… but she has truly done better than this. Hope she doesn't win this week just cause she's familiar and it's a bad week
18) Viki Gabor - lmao sure this is kinda fun. Cute beat drop
19) RIKA - love this song and happy it was submitted! I should've thought about doing it tbh
20) Dead At Eleven - hey bibs nice to see u it's a no from me this week but take my sincerest apologies, I do mean it
21) Trisha Paytas - edgy. California Winter outsold. But it's kinda funny and I'm feeling like supporting troll entries this week ;)
22) Marie-Mai - not memorable at all
1630 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Bea Miller - I remember hearing this like last year or something and was wondering why I never sent it here until the chorus reminded me. Wish it went for the vibe of either the verse or the chorus since both are decent but this comes across as a bit disjointed for me. It’s an alright start.
02) Rivers Cuomo - This goes way too far on the wrong side of male rock for me, super cheesy and also really over the place.
03) KEiiNO - I usually really like the inclusion of something different so the joik should be right up my street but it just feels so forced and unnecessary, as if they want to make an otherwise generic song a little bit more interesting. Meh, this falls flat. Shame, I think otherwise this is their strongest song yet.
04) half•alive - As much as I disliked their last song, I at least _got_ it. This was just really boring, like it thought it did something but really didn’t. Needed a much more substantial chorus.
05) Melanie C - I’ve always loved her voice and that’s definitely my favourite part of this, the song itself is definitely decent, melodically strong, I’m just not sure it lived up to it in the production. It grew on me.
06) YESEO - Was expecting something different to this, kinda pleasantly surprised? Love the dark vibe, really interesting and the chorus goes off. LOVE the last minute of this, yeah I’m actually a big fan.
07) IZA, Ciara and Major Lazer - Started off great but I kinda lost interest after a minute which is especially bad for a song that’s only two minutes long. Typical Major Lazer production and sound, it’s fine.
08) DJ Giovanni, Uch, Billy Brown - https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MeaslyChillyAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif This is probably funny if you have some kind of connection to it??? But I don’t so bye!
09) ANTONIA - Had this sitting on my list for a while but didn’t get round to sending it. It has some great moments but something just doesn’t quite click for me, I think the drop pops off a lot more in my head than it actually does which always disappoints me. Idk it’s good, not great.
10) Lost Kings - I thought the chorus was the verse until like 2 minutes which is never a good thing. Obligatory generic EDM song with a boring and/or annoying drop, it’s fine but nothing I’m particularly enthusiastic about.
11) Discovery - This was the exact opposite of what I was expecting from this song. Meh this was too messy for me to get into sadly, not a fan. Kings using the reggaeton beat in 2009 though! Pioneers.
12) Natalia Jimenez - LMAO my 2016 basic Eurofan ass is living for this throwback. I’m surprised this has never been used, I’ve never really been its biggest fan but it’s good? Strong chorus.
13) Agnes - A lot more instant than her last entry. Really into this, great vocal, great vibe, yeah I liked this. Good choice.
14) ODESZA - We really all ran out of ideas this week huh. Average, was not interested at all.
15) Tiffany Young - Considering what has been said about this I was expecting a LOT more than what I got. Agree this was very style over substance, and wasn’t really that into the style. Dunno if I’m just not in the mood for this today or what but this week has been a big letdown so far and looking at the names left doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence.
16) Kah-Lo - Even Kah-Lo is kinda disappointing today. :( Fasta outsold. Picked up a lot in the chorus, still one of the better songs of this week. Good-ish.
17) Ava Max - https://media1.tenor.com/images/ce76f8d328e1a2137534a229ea683b6a/tenor.gif If y’all let this win this week based on name ALONE (because this song is boring and would get 16th if it was by an unknown you cannot change my mind on that) there will be blood. Not her worst, not the worst, just very MOR.
18) Viki Gabor - I mean it’s not Tulia but I will take Polish Dua Lipa! A rare JESC bop I can’t believe this is winning this week. SAVE THE WORLD PLANET IS MY HOME. <3
19) RIKA - Wanna Know was a bop but suffered from being in the first week of TSC which was a bloodbath. This has moments where it’s better and moments where it really isn’t… as a whole it could’ve been a lot better, but nice enough.
20) Dead At Eleven - Probably the best male rock song this week! Not that that’s saying much.
21) Trisha Paytas - Oh my god this song made me hate Christmas congrats TSC you have broken me.
22) Marie-Mai - I mean forgettable but this week I’ll take it for the gays alone. Not her best but a fine closer.
1630 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
(yo does TSC still accept jury members?)
1630 days 20 hours ago
QueenMichelle
yes^

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!