This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 366 Final

Topic » TSC 366 Final

1718 days 1 hour ago
ParkerSlayer360
8. This song sounded really rushed. It sounded like this song had places to be. But the build up was good. The chorus has GO GO GO in every sentence. A little rushed, I would like this song if it was tweaked more because the build up was better than the chorus.
1718 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
12) Sophie and the Giants - 'Break the Silence'
1718 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
08) Alexandra Burke - This song is so basic but it's such a fucking bop LMFAOOO. The chorus really does serve. I miss when Alexandra Burke was popping tbh. The last minute... ugh so good.
1718 days 1 hour ago
ParkerSlayer360
Bon Jovi......it's a Bon Jovi. One of the only rock singers I could stand listening to all day. Love the background singers. The ending is good. Good Entry. Good but not good enough for my 12.
1718 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
13) Celine Cairo - 'Hello Love'
1718 days 1 hour ago
ParkerSlayer360
9. The violin adds to the sense of urgency. I love the first chorus. Jocelyn Alice is bumping up the song. I was honestly wondering where Elijah and Nick were for a while.This song sounded like it was a war song which I love. The tempo is comfortable for me. And the buildup to the middle reminds me of an authoritarian feel, like enter the Capitol.
1718 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
14) Normani - 'Motivation'
1718 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
k I commented on 8 songs I'm gonna leave the rest for another time
1718 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
15) John Grant - 'Black Belt'
alt:
1718 days 1 hour ago
ParkerSlayer360
11. I like the song. The beginning have the Mario feel. The build up and chorus was good. This song is good for a traffic jam. It's forgettable because it's bland
1718 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
16) EVA - 'Touch Me'
1718 days 1 hour ago
ParkerSlayer360
Break the silence 12. Wow, can't believe this song isn't viral. I have no complaints. But I can't feel just a little that it's quite bland. But the lyrics are catchy.
1718 days ago
ParkerSlayer360
13. Hello Love, good for a bus ride. This song feels like it's trying to redeem itself. I personally love this song. Listened to it thrice. Keeping this one in mind when voting
1718 days ago
Eoin
17) Margaret - 'Heartbeat'
1718 days ago
Eoin
18) Declan McKenna - 'Brazil'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!