This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 366 Final

Topic » TSC 366 Final

1718 days 8 hours ago
QueenMichelle
03) Now United - I have to be honest, some of the lyrics here are very lazy. It's got a nice beat, it's somewhat catchy but IMO they have better songs, their last entry (cannae remember the name) was much better than this I think. The 'te quiero' lyric consistently annoyed me throughout. I'm definitely not the target audience for this song.
1718 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
06) Visions of Atlantis - 'A Journey To Remember'
1718 days 8 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
4. Her voice is incredible, her range. Not much a fan of the blues, and the song choice isn't the most memorable, she's gonna have to rely on her voice to make an impact. The middle turned the song down a dark path, quite eerie, and then at the end the roaring sounds is what made my ears bleed. The start is good the end is what needs to be worked on.
1718 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
04) Violet Grae - The second she started singing I thought of Christina lmfao. I can say that she has got a decent voice but this song genuinely annoyed me. The pacing for me was all wrong and her vocals barely went along with the music. The song wasn't even that long but it successfully contributed to my headache.
1718 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
07) FLETCHER - 'About You'
1718 days 7 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
5. Her voice is SO mature. I love the flow of the song. The lyrics actually got through to me. I'm definitely keeping this song in mind. Great buildup to the chorus, but the chorus was below expectations. Will definitely keep this song in mind.
1718 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
08) Alexandra Burke - 'Let It Go'
1718 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
05) Drew - I thought the chorus was the build up the first time around LOL. Once the chorus kicked in the second time I truly started enjoying this song, I'd consider it a bop, I'm loving the chorus, this is a very melodic song and it caters to my tastes. Best song so far for sure.
1718 days 7 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
This song sounds really old. It has the 90s punk n grunge feel. Can't believe this was published after 2010. I'm definetly not listening to this on a regular basis. It gives me a headache, perfect song to listen to when you're moody. Not my cup of tea, which I spilt.
1718 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
09) Bon Jovi - 'This House is Not for Sale'
1718 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
06) Visions of Atlantis - I thought I was gonna hate this LOL. It kinda reminds me of an anime opening, okay that's such a weird comparison but I'm referring to the music. This is rock done right, I'm loving how exciting the music is, it could've been like 30 seconds shorter but overall I enjoyed it.
1718 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
10) Nick Bateman & Elijah Woods (ft. Jocelyn Alice) - 'RED FLAGS'
1718 days 7 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
7. This song is amazing, I found myself singing along to the YAH YAH very predictable but it's not boring. The background singers really make the lead sound amazing . Like #5 I'm definitely keeping this song in mind. NO COMPLAINTS.
1718 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
07) FLETCHER - OMG this was on my list. I totally kinda forgot about it. She usually serves bops for me and this is one of those times. It progressively gets better and I love the last 30 seconds. Could see this doing well.
1718 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
11) Amanda Tenfjord - 'The Floor Is Lava'
.be

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!