This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 362 Final

Topic » TSC 362 Final

1745 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
DTF spoils the entire top 8.

I will just leave it at that.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Eoin
Adele, it was decided by hosts, when you just did it, it wasn't an issue but other users are now doing it and it is giving away points decisions.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Eoin
Yes, but it gives a fair idea. It's the fact it's tiered. I assure you, this was not a decision made to spite you but made to make the contest and points more anon.
1745 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) TARABAROVA - 'МАНІФЕСТ (Manifest)'
1745 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Ruth Lorenzo - This was nice enough I guess, pretty unremarkable but it made for a nice listen. Okay the last chorus really sold this for me, this is really solid. Like the vibe.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Eoin
I get what you're saying but you then do a final, so we know your top 12.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Dusty12910
In the real Song Contest, we don't get to see the countries' comments before the results are in.
1745 days 16 hours ago
QueenMichelle
03) Ruth Lorenzo - Oh I'm a fan. Started off a bit slow but she got there and started serving, I really do like the chorus, quite catchy and I know this is going to do well, as it should. R.I.P. Helena Pook.
1745 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Adeleadele if you can't accept these rules that the hosts all agreed on, the door is over there and you can fuck off.

If you keep commenting and complaining about this we're just going to remove you again.

This is your last warning.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Eoin
It gives a very fair idea, and for example if from semi 1 Madonna qualifies, Britney from semi 1 goes to second chance round but qualifies, we know Madonna is going to do better.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Dusty12910
Tengaged World Song Contest would never allow this abuse to happen...
1745 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Mitski - 'Nobody'
1745 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) TARABAROVA - Yeah Tsunami is her only half-decent song, this is just noise. Kinda sad how she went from that to whatever this is, really grating.
1745 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
I'm sure a lot of people love the way i do my comments so ur ruining the fun.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Eoin
Adele, who?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!