This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 362 Final

Topic » TSC 362 Final

1732 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
1732 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
Insanity
0 min
2nd
1732 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
https://i.gyazo.com/339921b8e45db5077559f401115bd888.gif
1732 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
Tonight's Running Order

01) Caroline Romano
02) Carla's Dreams
03) Ruth Lorenzo
04) TARABAROVA
05) Mitski
06) Cooper & Gatlin
07) Saara Aalto
08) Alesha Dixon
09) Ashnikko
10) Tori Kelly
11) Lola Blanc
12) Malou Prytz
13) Supersubmarina
14) MIKA
15) Bishop Briggs
16) ROSALÍA
17) Charlotte Lawrence
18) Roksana Wegiel
19) Sin Fang
20) Celine Dion
21) Christina Grimmie
22) gugudan
23) Claire Richards
24) Justin Jesso
25) Phoebe Ryan
1732 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
First song will be posted at :30.
1732 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
Special rule on comments this week:

I will not allow comments that basically spoil the points by giving an outright ranking of it.

Basically, if songs are rated in a Melodifestivalen or by giving Stars rating style, you will know about who is most likely going to score.

I will allow the variations of BOOT/TOOT for now, though this is to be discussed.
1732 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
01) Caroline Romano - 'Games'
1732 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
02) Carla's Dreams - 'Ne Topim'
1732 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Caroline Romano - This was pretty interesting initially but the chorus fell a little flat for me. Nice enough voice and it wasn't as bad as the usual indie pop with a flat chorus because I think I would've liked the chorus to this if the verses were more suitable, but yeah I didn't really enjoy this that much.
1732 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Caroline Romano - Knew this was gonna be pleasant from just the first 10 seconds. I really like the vibes of this, the verses are for sure my favourite part with her voice sounding stunning. I'm not too keen on the chorus but doesn't ruin the song methinks. Solid start.
1732 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
I'm protesting, you basically already know where points are going to in the first place by reading the people's comments, i simply give out my top 12 or top 16 depending on the amount of songs. 2 songs are not getting any points from me and others are getting low. It's not like you know how many points i'm giving to each song because i don't reveal that.

I think it's a bullshit rule just to try to bring me down, asshole.
1732 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
The star rating thing i understand, but for me you don't know who i'm giving top marks too or which of the finalists i'm giving points too.
1732 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
02) Carla's Dreams - Well I was waiting for this to go somewhere and thankfully that drop was nice. I won't lie the rest of the song is just not it. The drop is literally only part I liked and that's not enough to save it. Pretty bad.
1732 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Ruth Lorenzo - 'Underworld'
1732 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Carla's Dreams - Idk who Carla is but Alexeh's Dream is that this song never existed. Started off as some really boring ballad and I tuned out then there was some horrible EDM drop. This was a huge mess in all the wrong ways, boring and irritating.
1732 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
I'm doing my comments the same way, since they don't spoil who i'm giving top marks to or anything, try me.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!