This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 360 Final

Topic » TSC 360 Final

1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
07. Moranbong : LMAOO i mean skipping the lyrics, this is nice. I mean it's prolly not very competitive, but is kinda produced nicely, the vocals are nice and this is yea something different. I kinda have to stan
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
08. Luminize: Oh yea here the production is really nice. However the song kinda lacks in energy. The chorus especially is a bit of a letdown, but overall the song is okay. Kinda torned on this one.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
10) T-ARA - 'Number Nine'               

T-ara is a South Korean girl group, formed in 2009 by MBK Entertainment. T-ara's career is marked by hook-heavy dance-pop music, a result of their close partnership with composer Shinsadong Tiger. A broad array of visual concepts have earned the group a "chameleon-like" reputation.

T-ara gained nationwide recognition after releasing "Roly-Poly" in 2011, which went on to become the Gaon chart's best-selling single of the year. At the height of K-pop's popularity in Japan, T-ara signed onto management agency J-Rock for $4.7 million—reportedly the highest figure of any Korean girl group expanding into the territory at the time. Both their debut Japanese single and studio album reached number one on the Oricon weekly charts and were subsequently certified Gold. T-ara's late-2011 Korean release Black Eyes spawned three consecutive number ones: "Cry Cry", "We Were in Love" and "Lovey-Dovey".
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Lost Kings - Props for being upbeat, however there's nothing memorable about this generic tune.
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
09. Lost Kings: I am glad the contest is picking up. I sent a Lost Kings song, but this is so much better. It just has all the ingredients to be a tasty song. It kinda drags a bit in the 2nd part, but this is quite strong and competitive. I  feel this might be our first contender of the night.
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. T-ara - This is like one of my favourite k-pop songs from one of my favourite groups, so like...this is a brilliant song except for the rapping which sounds extremely inept. Still the best entry so far.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Area 11 - 'Curtain Fall'               

Area 11 is an English rock band from Nottingham, England. The band currently consists of four members; Thomas "Sparkles*" Clarke, Alex Parvis, Jonathan Kogan and Leo Taylor. To date, they have released a number of singles, three EPs, and two studio albums.

The band's sound is heavy with minimal synthesizers and electronic effects that they call modern rock, however in their earlier records, Area 11's sound commonly blended heavy metal guitar riffs with a wider more prominent range of synthesizers and electronic effects, which they sometimes referred to as gaijin rock.
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
10-T-ARA:  Omg this snapped hard from the beginning to the end. The song is upbeat, and everything just works perfectly. It's sexy, charm and interesting. Hope this does well.
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
11. Area 11 - Bibbles? Unfortunately, this hasn't left much of an impression on me. Sounds like your typical rock song.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Death Team - 'Dolphin Style'               

Death Team are a Swedish indie pop group which consists of Mayka and Johen Rafael Tilli. They have released a number of singles and an EP.

Death Team focuses a lot on some recurring subjects in their interviews, music and presence on social media: dolphins, veganism, money, Girl Power, yoga, pop culture, the music business, Pop music, Nail polish, Internet as of the 90s, the joy of creating music and Paris Hilton.
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
12. Death Team - This is quite crap if I am honest with you. What an irritating listen.
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
11-Area 11: Eh this was really forgettable from the start. Also why is the singer trying so hard ? Didn' t really get this to my attention.
1763 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
13) The Unlikely Candidates - 'Novocaine'               

The Unlikely Candidates are an American indie rock band from Fort Worth, Texas. The band formed in the year 2008. Their single "Follow My Feet" peaked at number six on the Adult Alternative Songs chart. The song also peaked at number thirty five on the Alternative Songs chart.
1763 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
12. Dolphyn Style: LMAOOO WTF. I AM BALDDDD. Those vocals really killed me.The song is very generic, but also quite annoying. The lyrics  are very "simple" to say the least. Lmao i am over this loool. Couldn't wait for this to be over.
1763 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
13. The Unlikely Candidates - Definitely heard this somewhere before. This is probably the best rock tune so far, though it doesn't exactly say too much considering how the other songs from this genre sounded so far. Decent pick.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!